Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Discovery Family Airdates for Specials

PinkiePie97

While it is cool that they are going to be released soon, and hopefully having them air on TV can be used as a test on whether or not Hasbro wants to produce an EQG TV series, I am confused as when the specials were first announced they were announced to be airing on Netflix, and I assumed that just like Legend of Everfree they would air on that platform before TV.

So I am just wondering if/when will there be a Netflix release for the specials.

20 minutes ago, cmarston1 said:

While it is cool that they are going to be released soon, and hopefully having them air on TV can be used as a test on whether or not Hasbro wants to produce an EQG TV series, I am confused as when the specials were first announced they were announced to be airing on Netflix, and I assumed that just like Legend of Everfree they would air on that platform before TV.

So I am just wondering if/when will there be a Netflix release for the specials.

I'm pretty sure they'll still end up on Netflix. I don't actually recall anyone saying that they'll be going there first.

The only problem here is that the episodes have been airing in Poland these past few weeks. Because of that, spoilers are everywhere and this is especially going to be true of the third special because of what it entails. Those who are waiting for the English releases will have to be extra careful for the next month.