Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Ideal Room Temperature

K.Rool Addict

Most Comfortable Room Temp.  

35 users have voted

1. 1. What temperature do you consider to be most ideal for room temp.?

• 78 °F or higher
    • 77 °F
    • 76 °F
    • 75 °F
    • 74 °F
    • 73 °F
    • 72 °F
    • 71 °F
    • 70 °F
    • 69 °F
    • 68 °F
    • 67 °F
    • 66 °F
    • 65 °F
    • 64 °F or lower

28°C (84°F). That's the temperature I set it to on warmer days. Lately, the air has been unusually warm where the wind feels like the draft from a heat exhaust :scots:
At 23°C (73°F) is more or less at the edge where it starts to feel cold for me, especially in clothes that pass for normal here and under the assumption there aren't any fans blowing air directly onto me.

2 minutes ago, Liquid said:

28°C (84°F). That's the temperature I set it to on warmer days. Lately, the air has been unusually warm where the wind feels like the draft from a heat exhaust :scots:
At 23°C (73°F) is more or less at the edge where it starts to feel cold for me, especially in clothes that pass for normal here and under the assumption there aren't any fans blowing air directly onto me.

Woah, thats really hot :o 84°F can feel really nice while outdoors, but inside it tends to be super stifling for me.

I am honestly surprised to see so much diversity in the poll/ posts this early on xD

(edited)

2 minutes ago, K.Rool Addict said:

Woah, thats really hot :o 84°F can feel really nice while outdoors, but inside it tends to be super stifling for me.

I am honestly surprised to see so much diversity in the poll/ posts this early on xD

Thing is, my latitude is 12°N so that should come as no surprise. By the way, is snow real or just TV magic? :orly:

Edited by Liquid
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Liquid said:

Thing is, my latitude is 12°N so that should come as no surprise. By the way, is snow real or just TV magic? :orly:

xDD Snow is the best! So soft and fluffy! /)^3^(\

Where do you live, exactly? (if you don't mind saying)

1 minute ago, K.Rool Addict said:

xDD Snow is the best! So soft and fluffy! /)^3^(\

Where do you live, exactly? (if you don't mind saying)

The Southern Caribbean... and let me tell you, you do not want to have Venezuela as a neighbor.

I know that 75 degrees is getting too warm. 71F seems to be pretty comfortable. I remember my parents had it set at 68F degrees once and it was amazing for sleeping.

My apartment has a window unit so I can't measure the temperature there. >.<

(edited)

I'm kind of a weirdo--I prefer temperatures of 60 degrees or lower.

Needless to say, I get overheated pretty easily. We often have two or more fans running, plus the air conditioning, plus the additional window-mounted air conditioning unit that our apartment was kind enough to loan us (for the spring/summer).  

Edited by Kings&Hooves14

(edited)

In between 75 and 77 degrees F is best for me...I live in Florida so, no surprise there xD 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

I like it about 72 degrees F when I'm indoors at home. I love hot temperatures when I'm outside, but when I get indoors I like to cool off and relax in the air conditioning. 

• Brohoof 1

The perfect temperature for me is 71-73 degrees Fahrenheit. It's cool enough for a comforter to burrow into at night, but not ice cold. :P 

I tend to prefer cooler than warmer and really like 60-70F for long periods of time but everyone else I know likes it between 75 and 80. Thats really stuffy for me and I need air circulation after an hour or so.

• Brohoof 1

I personally don't judge. As long as it's enough for me to be there without worrying about any biological problems, it doesn't bother me much.