Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Maud accuses you of killing Boulder. What do you do?

KillerKingBakudan

You're told about buried treasure in a secluded part of Equestria and decide to go there with a pick axe and a shovel.

You reach the designated spot on the map and dig for hours. While you're at it, Maud unexpectedly appears behind you. You turn around and notice a tear rolling down her cheek as she asks what you've done. You say you don't understand and ask her what's wrong. She then shoves you aside and picks up two halves of a rock. She says the rock was her friend Boulder, and that you murdered him.

Before you can utter another word, she asks how you'd like it if somepony did this to you, and snatches the pick axe from your hands. When she gives you that blank stare, you know she's really thinking something horrific. What is your gut telling you to do?

I kill her too, bang, with the rock I previously murdered. Why not? It's easier! Even the grave is set up and everything.

Besides, she's mentally sick, nobody is gonna miss her. Let's be honest. Pinkie pie might act like she cares, but it's mostly pity.

• Brohoof 2

What is boulder doing out of her pocket and in a secluded part of Equestria? He is not real, he can't travel.

Second, Boulder is pretty small, I don't think I could break him with a pick ax and shovel unless I was going out of my way just to break this one rock. (Seriously, anyone who has every used a pick ax knows how hard it it to break small rocks with one, they are designed to turn large rocks into smaller rocks after all)

Finally, if that did happen, Maud should be ecstatic.... Boulder would not be dead, he would be twins.

• Brohoof 4

16 hours ago, GrimGrimoire said:

What is boulder doing out of her pocket and in a secluded part of Equestria? He is not real, he can't travel.

Second, Boulder is pretty small, I don't think I could break him with a pick ax and shovel unless I was going out of my way just to break this one rock. (Seriously, anyone who has every used a pick ax knows how hard it it to break small rocks with one, they are designed to turn large rocks into smaller rocks after all)

Finally, if that did happen, Maud should be ecstatic.... Boulder would not be dead, he would be twins.

Rocks don't travel, but Maud wanted a rock pouch for a reason. And I'm sure if she wanted twins, she would have split Boulder in half already.

I'd never have used a pickaxe at all. If I was my ponysona, I'd have access to ice, which would allow me to cherry pick which part of the wall I'd be turning into smaller rocks. But, on the off chance I did "kill" Boulder... well... I'd apologize. A lot... I don't like hurting others, even those who don't show their pain on the outside.

Die.

I would just up and die.

Maud would not be one to express her feelings. To go that far to point it out to you & explain it, goes far more to explain her distraught & pain that she's feeling. At that point, clearly there would be no recompense. I have hurt another so deeply that nothing I could do would make up for it. We can argue all we want about that rocks supposed sentience, but what it meant to Maud is inarguable. If at all possible, I would commit Hari-Kiri on my own pickaxe to attempt to regain honor or allow her to strike me down as payment for my trespasses.

Geez, peeps. Don't make light of a situation where you killed a mare's best friend! ...and yes, I am petting my own pet rock comfortingly. Whom I've also happened to have named boulder. But it's spelled Bul'Dar. To be original.

15 minutes ago, KillerKingBakudan said:

So.... no concerns that she has your pick axe and is staring you down like she wants revenge?

Well, it IS Maud, after all. She's also related to Pinkie.

Does anyone even think for a moment you could outrun or out-stronghoof her if she really put her mind to it? You know the old adage of a Mare Scorned.....

On 5/27/2017 at 8:39 AM, GrimGrimoire said:

Wonder Twin powers activate! Form of .... ... ... 

Hm. What would they take the form and shape of? 

Anyway I would hire the Rock Biter from Neverending Story to be my body guard. I would then secretly have Pinkie sell tickets to the inevitable battle. Then I would take my share and offer it to Maud as damages. 

That's what I would do. 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Jeric said:

Wonder Twin powers activate! Form of .... ... ... 

Hm. What would they take the form and shape of? 

They are Rock Lords in disguise. I still remember that awful Go-Bots film with them in it. Anyway, that is where Boulder comes from.

Boulder.jpg

Hey kids I'm Boulder! Who needs semi trucks and jet fighters!? We Rock Lords transform into rocks! And then we just sort of... lay there... and sometimes get lost in the garden... and run over by lawnmowers.... or if we are lucky thrown through someones window.... wait! Where are you going!!!!  Oh well.. at least Maud loves me.

I seriously wish I was making this crap up.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Wait Maud has emotions? Wait how did I kill Boulder, he's the size of a pebble?

As for what I'd do, I'd have no choice but to draw a weapon on her and hope she wants to be reasonable. Otherwise Pinkie will be in the same scenario, and its going to be a never ending chain of revenge.

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

I would tell her that I didn't kill Boulder, because it is impossible to kill something that was never alive.

On 5/30/2017 at 5:34 PM, Bomb Sheep said:

Take out my knife and shank Maud 5 times. Skin her and then bring her pelt and meat to a major city to sell. Solving the problem while getting profit. Cha-ching!

Lol, omg.  I think you confused this topic with the one entitled, "What would you do if you stumbled across an MLP pony in the wilds of Skyrim?"  :lol:

I would apologize profusely, of quartz... maybe try to convince her that Boulder's onyx way to Rock Heaven.

Then, I would tellurite now that I shale try to find a way to make it up to her...

... because I wouldn't take such a situation for granite.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Justin_Case001 said:

I would tell her that I didn't kill Boulder, because it is impossible to kill something that was never alive.

I'm sure that would register as hate speech in her mind, and she'd react by calling you a "rockist", or some other label. Whatever happens from there can only get more painful.

(edited)

I would get Discord to fix it, problem solved. Besides, you can't kill Maud, she can tear apart boulders with her hooves like its made of dried clumps of dirt. Just replace those rocks with your bones is what would happen to you.

576535__safe_animated_text_parody_pokemofatality

Not only that, she punches super fast. Her reaction time is supa fast, so no, you guys above wouldn't be able to kill her and Fluttershy would be ashamed (and sad!) if you did.

Edited by CuriUndersXeno
  • Brohoof 1