Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which Waifu would you Marry?

K.Rool Addict

Which of these waifus would you choose? :o  

9 users have voted

1. 1. Which is your most preferred choice of the bachelorettes listed? (Note that these options are not in the corresponding order of the image pictured below /)^3^(\)

• The booze-hound
    • The nurse
    • The egghead
    • The waitress
    • The mentally-challenged

(edited)

c535eaa59ebc82eda36fea61c7102d56c7d5fbfa

^Mary                                         ^Popuri                                        ^Ann                                      ^Karen                                  ^Elli

Edited by K.Rool Addict

• 4 weeks later...

Quick question. What's a Waifu? Something that's supposed to fill you in with all that void feelings of loneliness? But, having a Waifu is gonna make that void feeling worse. :( 

Anyway, nah most of them seem a little too underage for my taste. But hey, I'll pick what kind of Wife would I want to have in the future. An Egghead.

I'll just try to see if I can get your personalities for the bachelorettes right there K. Rool Addict:

Mary (Nurse)

Popuri (Booze Hound)

Ann (Mentally Challenged)

Karen (Egghead)

Elli (Waitress)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

For the sake of it, I'll say this:

I'd only marry a man. 👌 ;) 

Oh and here's what I'd marry from that stock:

594b34d2ee32c_Weegee!(PupleBackground).jpg.4dfd965bb793f49af9b12caf9fd01d4c.jpg

#Weegeebesthusbando :D (Still not into it that much).

Edited by Barik the Luigineer
  • Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, ZethaPonderer said:

Quick question. What's a Waifu? Something that's supposed to fill you in with all that void feelings of loneliness? But, having a Waifu is gonna make that void feeling worse. :( 

Anyway, nah most of them seem a little too underage for my taste. But hey, I'll pick what kind of Wife would I want to have in the future. An Egghead.

I'll just try to see if I can get your personalities for the bachelorettes right there K. Rool Addict:

Mary (Nurse)

Popuri (Booze Hound)

Ann (Mentally Challenged)

Karen (Egghead)

Elli (Waitress)

Yes, that is precisely what a waifu is! Good job, boyoo! /)^3^(\

I can assure you they are all of legal age ;) 

Well, let's see... you managed to get literally every guess wrong xD No way that can be a coincidence! I call bullshit on you, ZethaPonderer! You are a Harvest Moon addict in denial!

xD

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Believe it or not, I actually TRIED to guess the personalities correct without looking anything up. C'mon I should've gotten at least one of them right. So I am not too familiar with the Harvest Moon series. :lol:

Tried playing the SNES version of Harvest Moon, got bored with it for 10 minutes. However,  I've seen gameplay videos of its Spiritual Successor Stardew Valley on Steam which is very good. I may wanna get that though I'm not too sure if Steam is good to begin with so consider me skeptical.

Edited by ZethaPonderer
Stop going in people's closets XD

12 minutes ago, ZethaPonderer said:

Believe it or not, I actually TRIED to guess the personalities correct without looking anything up. C'mon I should've gotten at least one of them right. So I am not too familiar with the Harvest Moon series. :lol:

Tried playing the SNES version of Harvest Moon, got bored with it for 10 minutes. However,  I've seen gameplay videos of its Spiritual Successor Stardew Valley on Steam which is very good. I may wanna get that though I'm not too sure if Steam is good to begin with so consider me skeptical.

I'll be honest, the only Harvest Moon I really and truly enjoyed was Friends of Mineral Town (aka the one with the bachelorettes featured in this thread).

I tried out a few others, but they just didn't do much for me. A few I even put in, like, 50-100 hours without much enjoyment Q.Q 

Guess Harvest Moon was a one hit wonder for me lol

14 minutes ago, ZethaPonderer said:

Stop going in people's closets XD

^Nevar!!!

32e70c373fc26f02ace9a5ea87e150a7.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...
On 2021-03-09 at 7:25 PM, Rincri said:

I got a feeling just like They call me Loyalty. If I could I would choose them all, however I was not abandoned as a kid, this is just me wanting to have everything I want. Man, I remember when I met my ex, and she found out about my passion towards the waifu, and the waifu for laifu concept, she was like, wtf is wrong with you?! That was the moment, I knew we have to break up. I mean, I did not even want to talk to her after that. I went straight to waifuforlaifu.com and started to generate the new waifu for myself.

I had a similar situation with my ex

• 1 year later...