Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Underrated YouTubers?

RainbowBlast20

Do any of you watch some YouTubers that you think are underrated and deserve more love for what they do? Here are some of mine: 

• PhantomStrider
  • MysteriousMrEnter
  • CapnDesDes
  • IHateEverything
  • RebelTaxi
  • ILoveKimPossibleALot
  • Piemations 

Definitely Andrew Malefice. He is a British musician that does metal renditions of video game tracks, specializing in the Dark Souls franchise, but he does others too.

That is one of my favorites by him. He is very underrated. 

• 3 weeks later...

Even if a YouTube user has a million subscribers, they can still be underrated. Compared to a user with millions and millions, they are sometimes pretty under appreciated. In my opinion, here are the most underrated channels that I am subscribed to... (This is not my entire subscription list:

• RebelTaxi
  • FLuffeeTalks
  • Joe Santagato
  • ABrandonToThePast
  • Rob Dyke

• The Needle Drop aka Thatistheplan (mostly thatistheplan for the meme reviews)
  • Todd in the Shadows (I'm sure many know of him but he only has 123k subs)
  • Rap Critic

(edited)

I really like watching DuncanKneeDeep's Pokemon free-for-all battles. I'm surprised he has only 82k subscribers. With the quality of his content, I would think he should have at least 125k-150k subscribers. They are very entertaining, and usually pretty freaking humorous. Here's one he released yesterday:

Edited by In Loving Memory
Link to his channel.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Paulsoaresjr

He used to almost exclusively play Minecraft and he was great. Supposedly he was the first person (apart from the game's creator Notch) to ever play Minecraft on YouTube. Without Paul, the game would probably not be as big as it has become in the past 7 years.

He's underrated now, though, because he gave up Minecraft entirely and now plays various indie games. Sure, he has 1 million subscribers, but he's never really talked about. Not like Markiplier or Jacksepticeye, or even some Minecraft YouTubers like CaptainSparklez.

Anthony Fantano

Temmie Chang

Saberspark

Ricky Berwick

Weest

Grounded to the Ground

Piemations

ShoeOnHead

MeetArnold

IHE

FilmCow

pamtri

Grandayy

Sethical

cyranek

Meme Alert

FlyingKitty

bill wurtz

nicobbq

Vannamelon

Hunter1s1k

Forest Rain

Nin10doultra

Assertive

Dawn Somewhere

Amax Animations

The winglet

CatFat

cs188

Stomedy

Finetales

JerryRigEverything

AnimatedJames

Josef Lincoln

Bearing

Dr Shaym

The God of Cringe

EmpLemon

I know its long, but these are  all the under appreciated(imo) youtubers that i'm subbed to. this is most of my subs  too. I'm not subbed to a lot of clickbait bullshit and SHOVELWARE.

Edited by DANUTERCISD
added a youtuber

• 4 months later...

Chadtronic, because I think he kind of just got lost in the wave of other reaction videos. Chad does have over 500,000 subscribers, yet I really don't hear much about him. He does commentary on outdated training videos, educational videos, video games on the news, toy unboxing and other really strange crap.

Edited by ultrairongorilla

My pick goes for SomeCallMeJohnny. He's got 300k subscribers, but he's not super well known. His video game reviews are honest, extremely entertaining, hilarious, and top-notch. He's also got a hilarious lets-play channel he does with his best friend and brothers. 

HideOfBeast is a scarily phenomenal Megaman player(for reference, he beat X6 on Xtreme mode as unarmored X in a speed run without taking a single hit). I’m pretty he’s only well known among a few Megaman fans and only has a couple thousand subs

sliiiightly bias, BUT he is really good at what he does and has given me an insight into how youtube and video making works. This is my little brother; TomatoGhost. He "reviews" random obscure games, sonic games, some big new ones and the occasional film and TV shows all whilst doing hilarious comedy skits and parodies.