Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was your worst injury in your life?

ILikeNightmares

Probably the pain i had experienced just a month ago. I dont know what it was, but it felt like i would have an open Wound inside my intestines. Im pretty sure it was the worst pain i have experienced in my life so far. I have probably eaten something, that my body heavily reacted allergic to and it felt like something inside of me was going to explode.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

I was 5 or 6 and I decided to just of the sofa but I had bad aiming and landed my nose on the arm of that same sofa. Me nose bled. I cried. My mother told me that is why you don't jump off things (In the future, I still do that). I blame that accident for the sensitive nose I have now.

I was 7, I think, when I was playing this chasing game at school (involving student playing as a fox, a hen and a ton of chicks). I was, well, running and crashed into a person and fell. The details afterwards are a bit blurry. I might have might have not been unconcious after that but I believe I found out that my face hit the ground, specifically somewhere near the eye (I don't think it was the eye itself?). It was a confusing expirience. Can't remember if it hurts or not though :P Good outcome from it, I got a friend (which according to my mother and sisters say is only using me which on hindsight might be true).

Some years ago though, my sister punched me and gave me a split lip. It was exciting and annoying. I can't remember why she did (I litterally just woke up). Funny thing is, I never really told anyone how I got it and just say I hit something (which I did!) until I told that same sister for some reasons. She wasn't happy that I didn't tell her earlier, but we were both relatively excited that I acquired a split lip :P.

Getting a kick in my head from someone wearing ice skates. For some reason, I have seen two others also getting the same injury, at the same place, only different years. :huh:

When I was eleven, I went outside in February (so it's been fifteen years now), intending on going to a local park with my mom and my two younger brothers. While waiting for them to get ready, I was sort of just playing by myself in the front yard. It was surprisingly sunny, and there were patches of melting snow everywhere. I stepped onto a small pile of melting snow and jumped off. I decided to jump off one last time for the heck of it, and that time I slipped and managed to break my right leg in two places. It was horribly painful, but since I was so young I didn't need surgery and my leg just healed up fine after some months. I never jumped off a pile of snow again.