Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's Your OC/Ponysona's Sexuality?

Lucky Bolt

(edited)
12 minutes ago, Sherbie-kun said:

yes (some girls and boys can be born with both parts), though it's a rare sight (sadly)

Yeah more variety within humanity would be interesting for science. 

Edited by Princess of Luck 🍀⚡🔥

@Princess of Luck 🍀🔥 and @Sherbie-kun  I actually know and have worked for a doctor that works with kids that are born intersex. Somewhat more common then people think haha however, he also said that for their mental health and wellbeing while they are kids they go with the surgery. You can think of it as a gender reassignment but rather they remove one of them as usually one of them isn't fully that genital. What they then typically do is they simply let it be as if they were always born that way. You may as well have been born intersex as a child but it is simply taken care of you know to prevent confusion in kids. 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Fluttershyfan94 said:

@Princess of Luck 🍀🔥 and @Sherbie-kun  I actually know and have worked for a doctor that works with kids that are born intersex. Somewhat more common then people think haha however, he also said that for their mental health and wellbeing while they are kids they go with the surgery. You can think of it as a gender reassignment but rather they remove one of them as usually one of them isn't fully that genital. What they then typically do is they simply let it be as if they were always born that way. You may as well have been born intersex as a child but it is simply taken care of you know to prevent confusion in kids. 

There's absolutely nothing feminine about me, so I doubt i was born intersex but yeah I get what you mean. Most people probably wouldn;t mention it. 

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Fluttershyfan94 said:

yeah, I dont really have any scars around there so i dont think I was, though I probably would choose to remove my... male anatomy cause that makes me super dysphoric

though personally I'd rather just leave that to the kid when they get older

• Brohoof 2

I don't have an MLP OC (I swear I made one a long time ago, but didn't and don't entirely feel like it anymore), but I do have a Hazbin OC that is homoflexible, meaning he's essentially gay but he occasionally feels an attraction to women (I guess like I may be IRL?).

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...