Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Earth Ponies, Pegasi, Unicorns, and Alicorns [Sign-Ups!] [Open]

Oswald CobblePot

Hello everypony! Oswald here! So basically, this thread is about the normal lives of equestria, and you can pretty much make any kind of pony you want. This thread DOES consist of Canons. 

Just let me know if I have this thread in the wrong place and then tell me where it's supposed to go 

@Oswald CobblePot

This belongs in the Everfree Roleplay area. This is Equestrian Empire where characters need to be applied for to be used here. 

I will be moving this to its proper home, the Everfree Roleplay area. 

Well if it's an Everfree RP then I'm interested in something like this! :fluttershy:

I'd like to join with 2 actually if that's ok.

They're Siblings under a cannon ship so feel free to reject them if you aren't ok with the Fluttercord Ship I'll be fine if you say no.

(And if I can only pick one then just Maple.)

You also should have a basic premis for your RP, as well as a plot outline. If you need help getting a plot together, then that's OK, but you do need to mention that in your first post. You should also have a prefix for your thread, like so:

Searching For when anyone is searching for sign-ups and people to join their Roleplay.
Planning For anyone who is looking for members to plan a roleplay with, but only has a vague idea in mind (ex.: "I'm looking for some people to help me plan out a romantic roleplay. Anyone game?").

If you need help in making a roleplay, this forum can help: https://mlpforums.com/forum/218-mentoring-tips-tricks-and-how-tos/

If your specific question is not answered already, then feel free to make a thread and ask.

Hmm......This sounds interesting. Is there any limitations to what kind of chara one can bring in? I have two potential characters. One is Tech but not the same Tech as was used in the Titanfall RP. The other one is my filly OC Delta. I think I used her in another RP here, M.E.C.H. I think it was called. Both are Pegasi. Delta is a more advanced Steam Punk style chara with Cybernetics and Tech isn't normally Equestrian. Tech is my Equinox Pony. If ya want more info, just let me know.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/3/2017 at 0:51 AM, Midnight_Aurora said:

Hmm......This sounds interesting. Is there any limitations to what kind of chara one can bring in? I have two potential characters. One is Tech but not the same Tech as was used in the Titanfall RP. The other one is my filly OC Delta. I think I used her in another RP here, M.E.C.H. I think it was called. Both are Pegasi. Delta is a more advanced Steam Punk style chara with Cybernetics and Tech isn't normally Equestrian. Tech is my Equinox Pony. If ya want more info, just let me know.

More info please 

On 5/31/2017 at 11:29 PM, Maple Bat said:

Well if it's an Everfree RP then I'm interested in something like this! :fluttershy:

I'd like to join with 2 actually if that's ok.

They're Siblings under a cannon ship so feel free to reject them if you aren't ok with the Fluttercord Ship I'll be fine if you say no.

(And if I can only pick one then just Maple.)

Cute ship! Both accepted!

I guess Techno would be interesting in the RP. :)

Now in the RP Techno is going to be doing his general job in his lab. He's going to be reacting to situations and he might take a pony down to his lab every now and then to do upgrade works and that last part is your choice and the choices of the other RPers that he decides to do work on. Just let me know if you want anything changed! :)  

@Oswald CobblePot,

Techno Blitz is originally from the grim dark world of Equinox. He was once just a normal but also vertically challenged Pegasi. He worked in the Equinox weather factory. Their tech for things was a bit more advanced and Incorporated just about the same amount of magic. However, the queen that ruled was a tyrant. One what was a normal day for him, the queen used a bio weapon, called Equinox Gas, to attack his home and workplace. She did it as a show that she would stop rebellion no matter where it was. Normally, this would have made the pony who breathed it in go insane. However, there is a rare 10% chance it will do something else instead. For Techno it made him hyper intelligent. He was thinking almost as fast or faster than a Super Computer. He could create Magical Technological Marvels that could potentially rival his queen and destroy her empire. However, this intellect didn't come without a price. His natural wings were shreaded down to the base Bow bone, when a co-worker, made mad by the gas, turned back onthe cloud producing machines he was inside of working on. His small size allowed him the ability to get into areas that normal sized pegasi couldn't. The gears of the machines shredded his wings, tendons and muscles and left him without flight. He spent the next few years of his life thying and eventually succeeding in making a set of cyber wings so he could fly again. However, his intellect didn't go unnoticed by the queen. She wanted to use that mind yo help her create the ultimate set of Magical Mechanical weapons. She made him a deal. She had an artifact that could help him with his still apparent wings problem. The artifact was called Wing-Blades. She would give him this artifact in exchange for him building a few machines for her. Because of the saying, 'a pegasus who can't fly is no pegasus' at all and his pride as a pegasus, he accepted and built some of the most powerful machines she could have wanted. She gave himthe artifact, but neglected to tell him of why she had originally claimed the artifact. The wielder, if affected by Equinox Gas, is once again normally subjected to the insanity of the gas. However, at an even rarer 5% Chance, the artifact will grant a wielder who doesn't go insane abilities and powers most suited to their speciality. He then after, a time realized the queen was bad and that it was she who had ordered the attack on his home. So he decides to take his work and leave. He couldn't get the Titanos he helped make but he does get his pet project, the Rainbow Fortress, and Triton clones. He uses a instant transpoter device he had been working on to leave. However, something went wrong andhe ended up opening rifts between cannon Equestria and Equinox. However, heended up in cannon Equestria and working in Cloudsdayle. Then the Equinox ponies found the remaining open rifts and thought to invade. The only problem was Tech had been busy. It has been nearly 25 years sense he left Equinox. He is equivalent to about 60 now. However, he doesn't look a day over 20. He had been affected by the gas 40 years prior. Helping the locals of Ponyville, he and them were able to drive the Equinox Ponies back. However, to prevent the portals from reopening, he had to return. So he started a rebellion in equinox. Now in Equinox time it has been another 50 years. The queen and her armies have been beaten. Tech decides Equinox isn't the life for him and, using the Rainbow Fortress, he once again opens a single portal and returnsto cannon Equestria. It is there that, until a time of need, he lives a relatively normal life. He has adopted several challenged, in some way, fillies and colts. They have helped him as he has helped them. He still works on his pet project, the Rainbow Fortress. But for now, he is just living life where ever the wind takes him.

(Will make another post for delta. She will take just as long maybe longer than this one.)

• 2 weeks later...

@Oswald CobblePot,

For Delta, her actual name is Shywing Delta. She was born to a family of both  prestigious flyers and scientific researchers. She was to be both good with her wings and a smart filly. However, disaster struck when she was born. The doctors told her parents she wouldn't be expected to survive her 5th birthday. Something was wrong with her genetic makeup and it was causing her very physical nature to breakdown. For 4 years and 6 months her parents dropped everything and worked tirelessly night and day to discover a eay to save their daughter. They eventually succeeded. However, Delta would never be what her parent dreamed. Within that 4 years and 6 months she lost both her wings, her right hindleg and left foreleg. She was also born blind. The blindness never stopped Delta though. Her other senses quickly compensated for the lack of sight and she found she could see, in a way, a 360 degree angle all around her. This area was limited however. She can't technically see beyond 40-50 feet around her. However, she has used her smarts to memorize their home and its town. She acts as if she isn't blind. And this was before her parents helped her regain what she lost. Her parents worked together to give their daughter wings and limbs to replace that which she lost. However, a high official had discovered their creation and thought to make use of it. The official has tried numerous times to acquire their creations for their daughter but the filly has beaten them every time. 5 years later Delta is living a relatively normal fillyhood. Thanks to her work with the Cutiemark Crusaders, she gained her cutiemark in Bio Engineering. She is one of the first ponies to develop such a cutiemark. She also believes that the gifts of her parents are part of what gace her this particular special purpose. Now she continues what her parents started. She is developing a version of her limbs to help others who have lost a limb in some way, shape, form or fashion. She has also upgraded hers toand be more efficient and they help her see farther and more effectively than before. While she does still retain her natural ESP for sight, she also has a more magitech version of that sight. It also gives her the ability to see in ways others nornally can't see at all. However, she is highly susceptible to electromagnetic pulses and fields. They force a shutdown/reboot for all her magitech gifts. This includes the mana regulator that was what actually saved her life. Even though it has done its job by now, delta is now using it as a regulator and battery. It seems delta has plans in the works. (One clue: Tony Stark.)