Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art Pokemon; Gotta Draw Them All!

Tealeaf

POKEMON!

Not too long ago, I completed this simple little digital painting of a Bulbasaur from the pokemon franchise. My intention is to eventually paint each and every one of the pokemon as listed in the official pokedex. I won't be starting quite yet, but hopefully soon, and that means a new pokemon will need to be drawn EVERY day (or almost every day). Currently there are 802 pokemon, without including their alola and mega evolution forms (which I also hope to include in the series, though shinies will be drawn as extras- not apart of the series itself). Wish me luck! Feedback is appreciated.

Bulbasaur is #001 in the pokedex.

#001- Bulbasaur by EnigmaticWisp

• Brohoof 11

The fact that you're even willing to draw all 802 is incredibly impressive in itself, wish I had that kinda determination ^_^ I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for when/if you begin this massive undertaking; you've certainly done a lovely job with this cute Bulbasaur at least, looking forward to seeing your next paintings! :)

That is some awesome art! Bulbasaur looks really good!

One of my favorite things ever is seeing Pokémon being drawn in different art styles, so if you actually manage to draw them all like this, it would be amazing! :wub:

• Brohoof 1

I'm really glad you guys seem to enjoy these so much! I'm considering starting up on #002, Ivysaur, today c: I might save it for tomorrow, since I do have another personal piece I'd like to wrap up, but we'll see!

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...