Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who do you think is prettiest pony?

Champion RD92

Just based of design which do you consider to be prettiest pony?  

32 users have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is prettiest?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity

I don't know where in Equestria the Attractive Pony Pictures thread went, so...

The Attractive Pony Pictures thread was deleted by a mod or someone

It sucks since it was such an awesome thread

But since we're treating this one like it's the attractive pony thread

I might as well get some pics up, though none for now

Because I need to go find some that I can post up here

The most attractive male pony in the show would be none other than Shining Armor

As for the most attractive female pony

Well....I'm still thinking of it, but it's probably either:

Cheerilee, Dashie, Colgate, Octavia, Trixie, Rarity, Spitfire, or Twilight

Edited by Moogeon (#YIFF)

Dude, I think Octavia is hot. Not in like a sexual way but I like how she can play a musical instrument. Plus, she's classy and is by far my favorite earth pony.

Alright I've got my decision made

Hottest Male Character: Shining Armor

Hottest Mane 6 Character: Rarity

Hottest Background Pony: Octavia

Oh and we can't forget

Hottest Secondary Pony: Spitfire

Edited by Moogeon (#YIFF)
  • Brohoof 2

post-13698-0-92316200-1363442589.jpgI raged so hard when Vinyl Scratch/ Dj pon3 ws not a choice in the poll.  How can you say that she does not look at least a little bit sexy? As for my reasoning well, she looks kind of like a pony with a bit of a wild side. Sort of a more contolled pinkie. Now while I do like pinkie's craziness, Vinyl seems like she has a balance between calm and crazy.

Edited by mrbman9001

It's obvious that Twilight Sparkle is most attractive. Twilight Sparkle is best pony, hooves down.

First, Rainbow Dash, Secondly, Octavia, Thirdly(lastly), Twilight Sparkle.

How did I not realise this before?

Edited by Box of Donuts

Tbh, I think Vinyl Scratch is the most attractive. I mean, those wubs o.o how can I not find that hot. She would be the pony version of me, only female, and more attractive. Second would have to be Rainbow Dash. Her competitiveness appeals to me

• Brohoof 1

Luna, Vinyl and Rarity are the most attractive in my book. Both Vinyl's and Rarity's manes are beautiful, and I love the white/almost white coats, and Vinyl's eyes are like wow :3

Luna's Princessness means that she has longer limbs and is slender, which is awesome, and dat mane :o

Dashie is also quite attractive in an understated way, I can't really explain it.

• Brohoof 1

Oh my god, the most attractive pony has just got to be Rainbow Dash for me, hooves down. Her cool personality and her awesome mane and her cute little voice just make me melt... <3

And I'm a GIRL!

I do find Shining Armour a very attractive stallion as well. His voice is hot!!

• Brohoof 2

My top 10 most attractive ponies

1. Fluttershy

2. Chrysalis (I don't care if she's not a pony!)

3. Luna

4. Twilight Sparkle

5. Cadance (Shining Armor you lucky bastard!)

6. Rainbow Dash

7. Lyra

8. Cherilee

9. The Great and Powerful Trixie Lulamoon

10. Derpy

Most Attractive Stallion: Sombra (Your argument is invalid)

Edited by OceanSapphire

Lyra. Heartstrings.

There's a certain charm to her that can't be matched. It does boil down to personal preference but damn, you've gotta hand it to the minty pony with a cute smile.

• Brohoof 2

If anyone cares, here's my top three:

1. Twilight. She's just...gah. I can't explain it. I think all her personality traits are just things I find attractive, even her flaws. Of, course, there's no lack of physical attraction there, either. Oh, and that voice too. That helps a good bit.

2. Rarity. Not much to say here. I love the classy ladies, and the voice is great too.

3. Octavia. Same reasoning as Rarity, minus the voice.

BTW prepare yourselves for Twilight spam soon.

Edited by Slime Knight Callisto

The answer here is Spitfire, hooves down. There isn't a much sexier name than Spitfire and her mane and is hot and she's a pegasus which is the sexiest kind of pony and there are too many reasons to list.

Spitfire

Hotest pony

Yup! After seeing chaotic Discords siggy, she is now number 1 on my list. Sorry applejack, but your still my fav! Number 3 is rainbow dash by the way!

Lyra. Heartstrings.

There's a certain charm to her that can't be matched. It does boil down to personal preference but damn, you've gotta hand it to the minty pony with a cute smile.

You mean...THIS cute smile?

super_happy_lyra_by_choedan_kal-d58hrup.

wub.png

I also must mention Daring Do; she's probably in my top ten somewhere. Dem tomboys. There's just something about 'em.

• Brohoof 2

Ah, so hard to choose. They're all rather attractive in various ways, no one same than the other, wouldn't you say. Rainbow's tomboyishness, Applejack's country charm, Twi's adorkableness, Luna's after hours mysteriousness...

But there's one who stands out to me...

Fleur_De_Lis.jpg

BAM!

This thread be needin' more Fleur. I also like to think she'd make good company, a friendly prim and proper type like Rarity and perhaps a bit of a flirt (make that a lot, actually). A friendly, flirting fleur (alliteration FTW).

(hope that pic isn't too racy; lemme' know if I'm approaching a line here)

• Brohoof 3

You mean...THIS cute smile?

img-1282802-1-super_happy_lyra_by_choeda

img-1282802-2-wub.png

I also must mention Daring Do; she's probably in my top ten somewhere. Dem tomboys. There's just something about 'em.

Dat Lyra O.O

That smile is amazing, it makes me happy instantly. I also love her shade of green/blue/turquoise/whatever, along with her mane.

I'll be adding Lyra to my list of attractive ponies thanks to you derpy_emoticon1.png

• Brohoof 1

Out of curiosity, does this discussion qualify as delving into bestiality? I know that R34 content is banned and all, but you know, the principle of the thing...

This is just my Christian side asking (not to mention the trauma of a certain Geico commercial...)

Out of curiosity, does this discussion qualify as delving into bestiality? I know that R34 content is banned and all, but you know, the principle of the thing...

This is just my Christian side asking (not to mention the trauma of a certain Geico commercial...)

Lol no? This has nothing to do with bestiality XD

We're not talking about having sex with them or anything, plus they're not really even animals.

• Brohoof 4

Definitely Mayor Mare.

Nopony can deny that she doesn't have some stock in her plot, some junk in her trunk, and a dazzling voice that just makes my heart want to flutter away.

mayor_mare_revectorized_by_kna-d4v3hue.pSweet Celestia yes.

She can administrate my town any day.

@ Champion RD92 - Well in that case:

Thread: "Most Attractive Pony?"

Me: "DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE!!!"

Because somepony had to make ^that joke sooner or later.

Edited by Anti-Villain

Out of curiosity, does this discussion qualify as delving into bestiality?

...No.

Unless you choose to close the thread, turn off the computer, drive out to a stable somewhere and molest some real horses.

And even if you did, blaming RD92's thread wouldn't hold up very well in court. mellow.png

• Brohoof 3

And even if you did, blaming RD92's thread wouldn't hold up very well in court.

That would certainly be a very interesting case XD. I have this mental image of RD92 in court looking very uncomfortable.

On a slightly more on topic note, how does this pony not have more votes? Honestly...

stupid_sexy_spitfire_by_spittfireart-d5n

At least Dashie's still winning :) 

• Brohoof 2

...No.

Unless you choose to close the thread, turn off the computer, drive out to a stable somewhere and molest some real horses.

And even if you did, blaming RD92's thread wouldn't hold up very well in court. img-1310954-1-mellow.png

Also a pretty good point, albeit one that will now require an increased dosage of Zoloft in order to alter the part of my brain responsible for that image.

P.S.:

Edited by Anti-Villain