Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who do you think is prettiest pony?

Champion RD92

Just based of design which do you consider to be prettiest pony?  

32 users have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is prettiest?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity

Hmmm....Sorry but I really don't find any pony attractive at all 

but prettiest pony in the show is Applejack in my honest opinion.

(edited)

rarity_being_herself_by_zakbo1337-d5ml7k

1) Rarity by a longshot for obvious reasons, especially after the wet mane

43022__applejack_suggestive_bedroom%2Bey

2) Applejack, especially when she let's her main loose

_rainbow_dash__s_wedding_dress__by_anaxb

3)Rainbow Dash, she strikes me as the kind who doesn't gain much attention for her average looks, but when she puts more emphasis on her looks, she's a knockout. imo, she tends to look the best in Rarity's dresses

img-910241-1-more_socks_by_jungleanimal-

4) Twilight, beause she looks the best in socks

great_and_powerful_by_puzzle_of_life-d3k

5) Trixie, I'm aware of the things I've said about her, but I'd be lying if I said she wasn't pretty

Edited by Godot
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well this is a little awkward for me lol...

The pony's on the show are cute as hell, but to be attracted to them? Do you mean like physically, or personality wise? Or both lol? Well I'll just go with all of the above, and say that....Pinkie Pie is the most attractive pony in my opinion.

Her personality just seems so fun, friendly, and interesting that it(my opinion) really makes her stand out from most of the other ponies in the show. Her personality also reminds me of some crazy but hilarious friends that I know irl and it seems like that every moment spent with her would never get boring...not even in the slightest, no matter what.

She seems she would be a great conversationalist, which for me, is a trait that is extremely hard to find. Conversations with her would probably last for hours, and digress to over hundreds of different haphazard topics in just the first few minutes of talking with her lol.(And that's just mine own headcanon).

She's funny, random, exciting, and really huggable! Plus she was the first character in the show to actually make me laugh! She's the one character whose helped me out the most(indirectly of course lol) whenever I felt sad and depressed.

Just look at her! Look at those gem blue eyes! And that that cotton candy mane! ahhhh!

She also has a very unique design for a pony. She may not as "sexy" as the other mane 6 ponys(*cough, Rainbow Dash, Rarity...etc), but regardless, she's huggable and adorable enough for me to think she's attractive! :)

pinkie_pie_being_cute_by_sapoltop-d4xen8

Edited by Dsanders17
  • Brohoof 3

All the ponies are attractive in their own way, but Rainbow Dash is, to me, more so than any of the other ponies. Her magenta eyes alone are enough for my chest to fill with the heat of love.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm....

1). Soarin

2). Dr. Whooves

3). Trixie

4). Fluttershy

5). Rainbow Dash

For Fluttershy and RD, it is mainly their personalities, if that makes any sense. I think that Trixie as a pony AND human is really cute. Dr. Whooves is kinda random. :P Soarin, yup, Soarin.

• Brohoof 2

Rarity is definitely the most attractive pony. I mean come on, it's Rarity, she's the most beautiful pony on the show by far! :D:wub:

Oh, and mentions to Twilight, Fluttershy, Cadance, Pinkie Pie, Spitfire, Octavia, and Applejack as well. ;)

• Brohoof 3

I think that RD is the most attractive one of the Mane 6 :3

Yeah yeah, most people say RD is overrated, but I have just felt some kind of attraction since the beginning.

• Brohoof 3

For me it has to be 1. Twilight Sparkle and then at a close second Rainbow Dash. It mostly has to do with their personalities and I really like the style of both of their manes it's really cool.

Luna and Spitfire all the way! Luna is for sure adorable and beautiful! And Spitfire...well she's really pretty with her hair down and styled nicely. Other than that...I've always liked her for some reason...

They're horses for crying out loud!  Why would anyone say one is attractive in the first place?  That's just so weird.

Besides, we all know it's Rarity and Rainbow Dash that are the hottest.

pony-20130516T060912-hkv8s4k.gif

• Brohoof 4

....Pinkie Pie is the most attractive pony in my opinion...

...Her personality just seems so fun, friendly, and interesting that it(my opinion) ... and it seems like that every moment spent with her would never get boring - not even in the slightest, no matter what...

...She seems she would be a great conversationalist...

...She's funny, random, exciting, and really huggable! ... She's the one character whose helped me out the most(indirectly of course lol) whenever I felt sad and depressed...

...Just look at her! Look at those gem blue eyes! And that that cotton candy mane! ahhhh!...

I wish that there was a way for me to give you extra Brohoofs.  (Brohooves?)  I love everything that you said about Pinkie Pie.  I think a lot about what it would be like to have conversations with her.  When I am feeling down, I imagine her saying positive things to me and making me feel better about myself.

• Brohoof 2

Rainbow dash overall design is just stunning. Before becoming a brony, I used to think that she was the main character on the show due to this. I love her bright colors design, as a reflection of her vivacious personality.

Twilight's design, color and hairstyle are pretty good to accentuate her deep eyes. Which I think have an unique design pattern. Not to mention that the purple color is my favorite.

Rarity, well, I find her quite elegant and gracefull. But I also find her a bit over the top regarding hair style, make up and false eyelashes. Though is comprensible due she's one of the most stylish ponies on the outside. In the inside, I think she's quite complex as a character, I like that.

Well. I don't feel confortable using the word "attractive" So I'm gonna say that the most good looking pony, from my point of view, is... Twilight Sparkle!

So here goes my vote!

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
(edited)

Among the mane 6, I think it's Pinkie Pie, oddly.

But there are background ponies who are more attractive...

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 1

I only have eyes for Rainbow Angelbabe.

post-26550-0-43364600-1426054745_thumb.png

She's sexy and cool in armor.

post-26550-0-63864400-1426054778_thumb.png

She's irresistible when hiding behind a book.

post-26550-0-98749400-1426054799_thumb.png

She's even lovely while upside down.

post-26550-0-83511100-1426054818_thumb.png

Color: She wears it well.  The natural beauty of this delightfully intoxicating blue mare is undeniable.  That, coupled with an equally vibrant and attractive personality, leaves me without any defense.  I am at her mercy.

post-26550-0-23550400-1426054932_thumb.png

And I also posted this.

• Brohoof 2