Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who do you think is prettiest pony?

Champion RD92

Just based of design which do you consider to be prettiest pony?  

32 users have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is prettiest?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity

ok Im suppressed some creep hasn't asked, Were are the CmC? the poll is missing 3 main support chars.

wait for it... some one bound to say ewwww

They're actually pretty hot. Don't worry, I'm not a pedo. I'm 14. Therefore, it wouldn't be THAT weird if I were to date or have sex with them, due to the fact they're only 2 years younger than me.

post-11209-0-56608100-1356928853.png

In my opinion, I think Rainbow Dash is the most attractive pony because of the rainbow hair and the pretty eyes define that she is not just a attractive pony but she never backs down from a challenge.

• Brohoof 3

As per my previous posts in this thread, I've added a pony to my "hit" list if you know what I mean. ;) (Wink intentional)

Applejack is one fine piece of work. ;)

Lightning Fluttershy's "hit" list:

1. Spitfire
  2. Rainbow Dash
  3. Celestia
  4. Applejack
  5. Daring Do
Edited by Lightning Fluttershy
  • Brohoof 3

Applejack is starting to make her way up my list. I would post this one pic I found, but it's kind of suggestive.

And I came to the conclusion that Rarity is just absolutely the most gorgeous pony ever.

Although, RD looks incredibly beautiful when she wears a dress and actually makes an effort to look pretty.

Yeah, same here. Applejack used to be relatively low on my list (*eyes the exists to make a quick escape from the angry AJ fans*), but these last few episodes have helped her work her way up there. Dashie and Vinyl will always be at the top of the list, but AJ is getting closer...

• Brohoof 1

Hmm, this is a hard thing to decide. There are so many attractive ponies that it's hard to decide. I think my list as goes as follows:

1. Luna - There is no just one thing I find attractive about her. Everything about Luna is just plain sexy.  :wub:

2. Applejack - Hard working cowgirl, need I say more.

3. Rarity - Again, need I say more.  :lol:

4. Twilight - Similar to Luna, but Luna is still more attractive.

5. Celestia - Very, VERY similar to Luna but see above to Twilight for explanation. 

• Brohoof 1

They're actually pretty hot. Don't worry, I'm not a pedo. I'm 14. Therefore, it wouldn't be THAT weird if I were to date or have sex with them, due to the fact they're only 2 years younger than me.

any one having sex with a pony is beyond weird, Even in real life kids having sex before 16 let along 14 or ever 12 is really wrong. but lets keep the beasty to a minimal to null shell we?

its amazing /s what animated flash drawing can do to a person. lol

On another note I can only imagine what rarity would be like for a night.. "This is whinnnnning" to "but I thought you wanted Whinnnnning" 

topics like these are what anti-mlp people tend to feed of off. and give us all the image that we "like" flanks more then people

Edited by MadDoggyca

Attractiveness comes in certain categories for me, and these are kind of embarrassing to admit.

So it goes like this:

Physical Beauty: Celestia

Mental/Intelligence Admiration: Twilight

Personality Wise: Pinkie Pie

Mystery/Intrigue Wise: Princess Luna

Awkward Crush: Prince Blueblood

Stallion in Uniform: Soarin/Royal Guard

Jail Bait: Scootaloo

Love to Hate: Trixie

Villian's are Sexy: King Sombra

Confidence Crush: Rainbow Dash

One Night Stand: Braeburn and/or Thunderlane

villians are sexy...COME ON you got to be hitting up discord all day. He seems like an awesome dude and super charismatic. lol he would diffidently be my type of man...if i was into men....of whatever he is...i kinda forgot what it's called. 

oh and applebloom is cutest pony. every time she talks i just light up inside lol. she has the cutest accent in the world i constantly rewind her parts lol. 

Woah, Rarity is tied with Rainbow Dash for most attractive. Now, I usually refrain from stuff like this but this is very interesting to follow.

duh Rarity is white.. shines a bit better, and has more female charistics when it comes to details, like here eye lashes, straight and a bit curly hair. Im willing not bet its not her personality that's charming, she's kind of a whiner and a bit. "omg a mouse " type of female.. lets face it men don't like that,

• Brohoof 1

duh Rarity is white.. shines a bit better, and has more female charistics when it comes to details, like here eye lashes, straight and a bit curly hair. Im willing not bet its not her personality that's charming, she's kind of a whiner and a bit. "omg a mouse " type of female.. lets face it men don't like that,

I don't know about that.... some may like it some may not. Generalization is not a good thing.

Did...did Fluttershy seriously just get ahead of Spitfire??? Impossible!!! Spitfire is one of the hottest ponies ever!!! I mean, Fluttershy is cute, but still...

In my topic Cute vs Sexy you can see that most prefer cuteness over sexiness  :) . Yup she's sexy... I don't know maybe even a little more than RD ( It's hard to admit) but nothing more about her unlike RD :lol:

I'm surprised how Twilight can be attractive... It's weird, I would never expect myself consider persona like her attractive( If it does make sense :huh: )

• Brohoof 1

I like it. :P  It's classic femininity. It's not like she whines all the time, and I imagine she's used to Fluttershy's animals by now if she ever had any problem. Rarity will make somepony else very happy one day, and damned if she isn't my second favorite pony...

BUT SHE DOES NOT COMPARE (True Colors reference, if you don't recognize it count yourself lucky) to the greatest pony in Equestria, who has once again retaken the lead in the constant triple threat that is her, Rarity and Twilight!

My quest was not in vain! :wub:  In an attempt to ice the competition, "as t'were," I shall now unleash a whole new force of awesomeness on the best thread of 2012...

RAINBOW. IN SOCKS.

rainbow_dash_in_socks_by_broke_pegasus-d

• Brohoof 4

Did...did Fluttershy seriously just get ahead of Spitfire??? Impossible!!! Spitfire is one of the hottest ponies ever!!! I mean, Fluttershy is cute, but still...

Exactly. Fluttershy is cute, not sexy. There's a HUGE difference. I wouldn't add Fluttershy to my "hit" list because she's just so adorable.

Now Spitfire on the other hand... ;)

Twilight retakes the lead!

twilight_is_listening_by_jessicat0-d5kq2

And how is Spitfire not #2? Twilight is by far #1 now, and then Vinyl Scratch. Why isn't Vinyl up there? She'd be no.1.

Flutters isn't hot, she's cute :3 Spitfire, on the other hoof...

• Brohoof 3

Rainbow Dash. Followed by Spitfire. They have this lively ... erm, mojo and style. Twillight is cool, but it's partially because of Tara Strong tease and trolling. And that Lollipop game.

Edited by Jessper
  • Brohoof 2

Rarity has the most attactive voice, body, eyes,...and is an overall gorgeous pony (9000/10) :wub:
Twilight has the most adorable and sometimes attractive expressions (10/10)

AJ has the sexiest accent, freckles and hat (9,5/10)

Celestia may not be sexy, but is very beautiful and I like her voice a lot (9/10)

• Brohoof 3

Well, she IS the "OMGZZ!!1!1! MOUSE!!!!11!!" kind of gal, but that's what makes her enjoyable. I really don't know why I find her most attractive. I actually feel dirty writing in this thread... I am deciding who is the most attractive cartoon pony in a popular cartoon...  :huh:

But anyways, Rarity is the most attractive pony because of the personality. She can be giving (The dresses she made for her friends), but can be possessive at times (Her own dress). She can be afraid of dirt (Everfree Forest), or be best friends with it...for 30 seconds (Sisterhooves Social). She's a mystery wrapped in an attractive pony.

• Brohoof 1

Oh wow, a tie?  RD and Twilight both overtook Rarity, the most fabulous of all ponies?  Things are starting to get interesting.  I still give the edge to Dash though.  

46891_r.png?1345765656

Just look at dat little smile.  

Edited by TrixieLover97
  • Brohoof 3

i thought it was most "Attractive" pony? sexy and cute are both forms of attraction, and if someone was more attracted to a cute pony instead of a hot pony, then i can understand why they voted a certain way. the rules of attraction are different for everyone, and some are voting for most visually appealing ponies, while others are more attracted to easy on the eyes/cute ponies. 

besides, the only reason that the top 3 look the way they do is because Cloudchaser and Flitter arent on the list. otherwise, this would be a completely different battlefield. And thats a fact. 

• Brohoof 1

Dimitri probably keeps making different accounts. XD

I think the most attractive pony is Twilight, she so smart and cute. Adorkableness. /)^3^(

If I were a pony I would be "close friends" with her by now. :P

Twi is first now. :D

could_you_say_no_to_that_face__by_austinCan't say no to dat face. <3

Edited by Double D
  • Brohoof 2