Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who do you think is prettiest pony?

Champion RD92

Just based of design which do you consider to be prettiest pony?  

32 users have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is prettiest?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity

Wow this is increasingly becoming a battle between a dosen't even need to try to be sexy tomboy and a hot librarian with a dragon assistant. I am not surprised that Luna is pretty high on the list, but I was expecting a bit higher but it must be because she dosen't have as much character development as the Mane 6. Applejack has alot of catching up to do but not nearly as much as Pinkie Pie.

• Brohoof 2

Really? How is Spitfire still losing? Even Rainbow Dash thinks Spitfire is most attractive pony.

Clipboard01_zpsdc69734c.jpg

Team Spitfire represent! We're falling behind fast!

• Brohoof 1

Because I don't want to pin "hotness" to a cartoon pony, my choices are based on how well they're drawn as characters, along with animation.

First of all, this pony is biuriful:

img-1047406-1-soarin_by_moongazeponies-d

And so is this pony:

pinkie_pie_vector_by_unrealtoast-d4ot39s

Edited by Flipturn
  • Brohoof 3

I'm kind of surprised that Twilight Sparkle is in the lead. I think she has the hottest voice honestly, but I don't think she is the most physically attractive. I guess she has that "adorkableness" factor though.

in a NON sexual way, I like Rainbow Dash and her design. I think she will come in first place by the end :D 

I also like how people can change her into other forms, like human, K9, bunny... and many more lol

• Brohoof 2

in a NON sexual way, I like Rainbow Dash and her design. I think she will come in first place by the end :D 

I also like how people can change her into other forms, like human, K9, bunny... and many more lol

I love your avatar, it's awesome!!! I actually had a wolf Dashie avatar one time lol

I really like Rainbow Dash's design a lot too :D

• Brohoof 1

Who do you guys think is the most attractive pony?

Current rankings:

1. Twilight Sparkle

2. Rainbow Dash

3. Rarity

4. Luna

5. Fluttershy 

For me, it's a tie between Spitfire, Cadance, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity.

Spitfire

attachicon.gifspitfire.jpg

Cadance

attachicon.gifcadence4.jpg

Rarity

attachicon.gifrarity3.jpg

Rainbow Dash

attachicon.gifrainbowdash7.jpg

Oh, absolutely Dashie, though if we count Crystals then Crystal Dashie ;) It's not just attractiveness, its confidence and attitude as well.

• Brohoof 2

I'm kind of surprised that Twilight Sparkle is in the lead. I think she has the hottest voice honestly, but I don't think she is the most physically attractive. I guess she has that "adorkableness" factor though.

I myself voted for Luna, it was a real coin flipper though because I also like Applejack but I understand and am not surprised that Twilight is in the lead. The adorkable factor does play into it though intelligence does seem to be sexy to a lot of people on here, If Luna and AJ weren't on this poll I probably would have voted for Twilight. Though the Rainbow Dash fans are certainly helping, they are really finding some good pics.

• Brohoof 4

Rainbow dash absolutely... a freaking sexy pegasus if ever there was one ;P attractive personality and plot to math. Though I must agree with first poster, Crystal Twilight is a close second 

Oops... Double post, sorry

Edited by Sturdy Wing
  • Brohoof 3

I must say Rainbow / Spitfire tied in this one... Both of them are quite well drawn and i just love RD's personality, Even though we haven't seen much of Spitfire, i like how she looks like she's on fire constantly :P

(Dat Swedish Voice... o_o)

• Brohoof 3

Though the Rainbow Dash fans are certainly helping, they are really finding some good pics

Well thank you very much! Have another.

rainbow_dash_and_her_book_by_crusierpl-d

My already substantial interest in reading just increased. Looks like Dashie's back to tied for the lead. Almost there...

• Brohoof 2

Oh hush now fellow brony, don't lie to us... in a totally sexual way... amirite? ;P  Though I agree I have some really good RD comics that humanize her well

Oh hush now fellow brony, don't lie to us... in a totally sexual way... amirite? ;P  Though I agree I have some really good RD comics that humanize her well

I don't look at ponies that way, sorry. I'm not judging you if you are but I just want to make sure that is clear, I like ponies for their personality... not their plots

• Brohoof 2

I don't look at ponies that way, sorry. I'm not judging you if you are but I just want to make sure that is clear, I like ponies for their personality... not their plots

Ahh ok, no problem :3 I kind of misunderstood the intent of the thread then I guess ;P It seems like an odd question to ask if you are trying to avoid r34. But yes I agree, Dashie has the most likable and attractive personality of them all! /brohoof 

• Brohoof 1

To be honest, I just simply CANNOT decide here!! It's just SOOOOO hard to decide who's the most attractive pony! And yes, it could be Rarity.  :D Or manybe Twilight. :wacko: Or Rainbow Dash. :wub:  Or Pinkie Pie. :lol:  Or AppleJack. :huh:  Or Fluttershyai-ai-ai-a I CAN'T DECIDE!!!

post-11073-0-13887700-1357191927_thumb.png

post-11073-0-08508200-1357191951_thumb.png

post-11073-0-51281800-1357192013_thumb.png

post-11073-0-31412000-1357192034_thumb.png

post-11073-0-14828000-1357192079_thumb.png

post-11073-0-16358400-1357192102_thumb.png

Edited by FriendshipBlaster17
  • Brohoof 2