Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who do you think is prettiest pony?

Champion RD92

Just based of design which do you consider to be prettiest pony?  

32 users have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is prettiest?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity

If I had to pick the most attractive pony it would have to be Twilight Sparkle. She loves Science and she can work up a mean Time Dilation Formula. She would totally be the pony I would be head over heals for if I was a stallion in Equestria. If it weren't for Twilight Sparkle's voice and geeky personality it would be hard for me to pick a pony since they are all so cute and attractive in their own ways. Also what is about sock that make MLP:FIM ponies so heart stoppingly gorgeous. I find them even more attractive then Anime girls now. XD

Not every pony looks good as a teenager... Poor poor Cherilee. She has the whole "hot teacher" going for her now, but as a teenager? *shudders*

img-936656-1-cherilee.png

Well, we all aren't blessed with good looks throughout our whole life. X D. This I guess holds true for ponies as well. It is no wonder we see her hangout with Twilight so much. What a couple of Science and Math Geeks. X D

I'm really surprised that Rainbow is winning this, to be honest! To me, she's on the low-end of the good-looking-ponies scale. But I suppose she's probably the most-liked pony and therefore earns votes. For me, though, Rarity is the obvious answer. She has those gorgeous eyes and her mane and tail are stunning! And since I'm a straight lady, I gave a vote for Shining Armor as well... though Big Mac is a cutie :P

• Brohoof 1

Woah, I can't believe it that Pinkie Pie is so low on the list have none of you seen Pinkie Pie with her mane down? That's the stuff right there, brother. Smoking Hot! She'd be my second choice as pony girlfriend if I lived in Equestria. She always pulls my heart string in the Equestrian girls video. Have a screenshot, at the 2nd most attractive pony in Equestria.

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/polls/855000/855116_1318587703859_full.jpg

Also If I might add, since I think this thread is a little bit biased towards us male fans. I'll throw this one out there, I got a little man-crush on shining armor. His voice is so cool, especially when he call Twilight, "Twily". There I said it!  Woo, glad I got that out of my system. X D

post-13165-0-46519700-1361788909_thumb.jpg

Edited by Pinkie Pie 3 U
  • Brohoof 3

Woah, I can't believe it that Pinkie Pie is so low on the list have none of you seen Pinkie Pie with her mane down? That's the stuff right there, brother. Smoking Hot! She'd be my second choice as pony girlfriend if I lived in Equestria. She always pulls my heart string in the Equestrian girls video. Have a screenshot, at the 2nd most attractive pony in Equestria.

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/polls/855000/855116_1318587703859_full.jpg

I do agree that Pinkie is a mega cutie, especially with her hair straight! I fell in love with her a little when she went temporarily insane (by Pinkie standards, of course).

• Brohoof 1

I do agree that Pinkie is a mega cutie, especially with her hair straight! I fell in love with her a little when she went temporarily insane (by Pinkie standards, of course).

Yeah, Pinkie Pie has the some awesome character development in that episode. She is so awesome in everyway, and the fact that she has issues even makes her more real and down to earth. Brings a tear to my eye, everytime. : )

I don't know Luna is really hard to beat in the beauty compartment! I can't honestly come to grips with who is the most attractive. But I'll share some that I know are good! Luna out of all of these is my fav.

Spassy oh boy if he sees this xD!

She is a bit underrated in my book! 

Of course this pic. of pinkie pie is one of my favorites of her.

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne
  • Brohoof 3

Gone Airbourne, Did you draw that picture of Pinkie Pie? If so, its so cute just thought I should tell you that. As for Luna and Princess Celestia they are as far I'm concerned the best Princess ever similar to that of Princess Peach or Zelda. Princess Luna being the badass would be Princess Zelda of course.

Edited by Pinkie Pie 3 U

My first pick would have to be Shining Armor, he is just so handsome.

My obvious pick from the mane six would be Rarity.

I would also like to point out one of my other favorite ponies who doesn't get enough love, Silver Spoon. Very attractive & unique!

132597066553s.png

• Brohoof 1

I would also like to point out one of my other favorite ponies who doesn't get enough love, Silver Spoon. Very attractive & unique!

img-1211119-1-ss8.jpg

I love her too! I mean she's too young for me to call her attractive, but she's so darn cute and no one seems to appreciate it. Wait, hold on. *age spell*

Now that's attractive!

img-1211119-2-ss10.png

• Brohoof 1

Gone Airbourne, Did you draw that picture of Pinkie Pie? If so, its so cute just thought I should tell you that. As for Luna and Princess Celestia they are as far I'm concerned the best Princess ever similar to that of Princess Peach or Zelda. Princess Luna being the badass would be Princess Zelda of course.

Oh goodness no I am going to have to credit the people who made those drawings in the first place. Some amazing artists on deviantart drew those drawings. I am pretty bad when it comes to drawing as of right now but I have practicing as of recently to try and get better

• Brohoof 1

Huh...I wasn't expecting this thread to suddenly get revived.

mlp_luna_by_kaninerochkaninungar-d5akphs.png

I don't know Luna is really hard to beat in the beauty compartment! I can't honestly come to grips with who is the most attractive. But I'll share some that I know are good! Luna out of all of these is my fav.

Oh my...Luna looks absolutely incredibly gorgeous in that picture...

• Brohoof 2

In my eyes, this is how the poll looks like:

Fluttershy

Fluttershy

Fluttershy

Fluttershy

Fluttershy

Fluttershy

Fluttershy

Fluttershy

Fluttershy

Fluttershy

Fluttershy

Fluttershy

Fluttershy

Fluttershy

Fluttershy

Fluttershy

I wonder who to vote for?

• Brohoof 3

Did MLP:FIM influence you to draw too, gone airbourne? I at first was very partial to drawing since I thought I didn't draw well, but since I saw MLP my will to learn draw was rekindled. I guess it's because of all these awesome artists in the fandom as you said.

These are my three most attractive ponies, starting with the first.

pinkie_pie_vector_by_gielnik-d3bjlg5.png

This one vector is all you need. :) Irresistible blue eyes and a mane full of flair and joy, beautiful complimenting of eyelashes, extremely appealing colour scheme; all atop a personality attractive in itself.

Her lack of votes is a scandal.  :(

soarin_nekkid_by_moongazeponies-d4om3th.

Again, justice done with a single vector. Soarin' manages to look cooler than anything while still keeping that playful, carefree physique. That mane is bee-autiful.

happy_dashie_is_best_dashie_by_mrlolcats

Rainbow Dash is another brilliant character design. Must be why there's so much fan art based around her. That mane's gorgeous ;) Works well with her eye colour too. That above vector is just so peacefully happy, and appealing to look at.

• Brohoof 2

Since other is an option...

There is a tie for 1st place in my book but they'd be part of a top five!!!

Fluttershy, I have a soft spot for the shy girls. Mostly because it's like exploring a cave, you don't know what to expect and that's why you explore it. (no it's not what your probably thinking, shush yo dirty mouth!!!)dat_fluttershy_by_brianc1006-d4ih8g2.png

Colgate, Even as a background pony she just stands out. not sure why though. No it's not because of toothpaste. xP

2e20ww8.png

Applejack was my original fav. This was because I'm a sucker for southern blondes... well... most blondes...(My name is earl....BLECK!!! XP) The first girl I ever had a crush on was a blonde. Not to mention the cutie mark episode showed that she has a little city in her.

sexy_apple_jack_by_misha444-d3glsiv.pngYMa6sbC.png

in 2nd(4th) comes twilight. Call her what you will, but this pony has got a cute outlook. Tell me you wouldn't go run over and hug that!!!

twilight_sparkle_smile_vector_by_icantun

And finally, before I kill all the space on this topic! Rainbow dash. She just is the definition of sexy clearly.
If I couldn't meet any of the above ponies she'd do fine lol
rainbow_dash_by_ostfront-d5abmi2.png

• Brohoof 2

1. Applejack

Gorgeous blonde mane, bright green eyes, beautiful orange coat. She is the most attractive in my opinion ;)

2. Rainbow Dash

A very close 2nd to Applejack. Her mane is breath taking. Wonderful colors, and it looks so soft and silky. Her eyes are my favorite though. A vibrant rose color. Fierce, yet soft. :wub:

• Brohoof 3

This one vector is all you need. Irresistible blue eyes and a mane full of flair and joy, beautiful complimenting of eyelashes, extremely appealing colour scheme; all atop a personality attractive in itself.   Her lack of votes is a scandal. 

I agree with you entirely.  I am not sure why Pinkie Pie does not get many votes on this type of list compared to a lot of the other characters.  

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know where in Equestria the Attractive Pony Pictures thread went, so...

hmBVzyK.jpg

Pinkie Pie deserves more votes.

Random bump is random.

Wow Pinkie looks really great in that picture. I'm not normally that attracted to Pinkie, but wow she looks nice!

Random bump is random.

Wow Pinkie looks really great in that picture. I'm not normally that attracted to Pinkie, but wow she looks nice!

We can thank Gone Airborne for that one. ^^

Dashie seems to be the undisputed winner after months of voting, but nevertheless, here she is on a cloud looking attractive. ^^

index-5.png

• Brohoof 1