Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who do you think is prettiest pony?

Champion RD92

Just based of design which do you consider to be prettiest pony?  

32 users have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is prettiest?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity

That's a really hard question to answer, but if I had to pick. My top three.

1. Twilight-adorkable, smart, quirky and just plain pretty.

2. Luna-mysteries, dark but very sweet and beautiful.

3. Rarity of course

And even if you did, blaming RD92's thread wouldn't hold up very well in court. img-1310954-1-mellow.png

I could never be in the jury of a case like that because the immature perv in me wouldn't be able to stop laughing. I could picture it now "ladies and gentlemen of the jury it is those insidious clopfic writers and clop artists who drove my client to this and he is not guilty by reason of... uhhh its not his fault if it don't fit you must acquit."

• Brohoof 3

Out of curiosity, does this discussion qualify as delving into bestiality? I know that R34 content is banned and all, but you know, the principle of the thing...

This is just my Christian side asking (not to mention the trauma of a certain Geico commercial...)

It's a given on what you consider to be delving into bestiality, it seems. For what it's worth, Lauren Faust made it so that the ponies are genuinely physically attractive in some shape or form (cute being a common term) so it's not unlikely that you start thinking of them in a sexual manner. It's almost like they want you to feel it as a reflection of how good their designs really are.

• Brohoof 2

I went with Braeburn, Shining Armor, then Rarity. I dunno why I chose Braeburn first...I guess I just like him! Would have chosen Big Mac, but I think he makes a better big brother figure :)

I think the proper word you are looking for is sexiest as sexist implies that you discriminate against the opposite sex for whatever reason.

By the way you are wrong Spike is sexiest pony.

Edited by Lord Bababa
  • Brohoof 2

Ill laugh if this post also gets taken down like my other 2 on the whole gay subject lol but since this isn't necessarily a homosexual subject it might stay

*Ahem*

On a more serious note, Spitfire I guess could be seen as sexy. She's pretty hot I suppose, I'm not really that type of Brony...

Well, most of the time. Now, if we were talking maybe Mayor Mare in Spitfire's Wonderbolt's Costume, well...

*Tries best to hold back wingboner*

Nope, wouldn't affect me at all. No way no how...

*Gulp*

need i say more?

shes cool,calm,brave and no doubt the pinup pictures in Soarins bedroom to boot.

but alas everyone has da fav.

Hello. We already happened to have a rather large topic dedicated to sharing our opinions on which pony is most attractive, so I have merged your thread into it. In the future please take the time to use the search function to ensure that there aren't already threads that serve the purpose of any that you are planning to create.

And Spitfire is very attractive, just not quite as much as Rainbow Dash :)

• Brohoof 2

so many attractive ponies lol. They're so pwetty lol

It is true.  I would say that all of them are at least somewhat pretty.  And it is difficult for me to say personally what makes one more attractive than another.

pinkie_pie___you_got_to_share__you_got_t

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Well...Look at my signature...

Spitfire is obviously the most sexy :3

She has such a beautiful colour combination AND is in a position of authority...which I like :3

Plus Look at this..you can't say no to this...

Edited by ~Dawn♥Rider~
  • Brohoof 1

where the hell is braburn lol jk i love rainbow dash her design is just genius to me purple eyes , bright ass hair , chubby but cat like face yeahhh... you see where im going with this 

Well... Call me crazy if you want, but I think that Discord is very attractive... (well, he is part pony, so I include him here) I also think that the Flim Flam brothers are cute. Oh, and Big MacIntosh too! Yeah... That's pretty much it...

• 1 month later...

I voted all of them as the most attractive pony because that makes sense somehow. In all seriousness I honestly think rainbow dash is the most attractive. Not because of her looks necessarily but because of her confident personality.

I voted for Luna and Spitfire. Yeah yeah, I'm a girl... But I did this from a brony's prospective. 

And I voted based on physical attractiveness. I know that I should've taken personality under perspective, but it's too late for that. 

Both of them are hawt. wub.png  

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Well I voted For Fluttershy and Spitfire only because that's what I think,

to think of it, I forgot to Mention Pinkie, But oh well, still Works :3

Edited by Sapphire Quill
  • Brohoof 1

Spitfire is obviously Sexiest pony :3
I mean... I love RD and all...but spitfire is just....hot damn...
Her colour Scheme is just beautiful and the fact that she is in Authority :3
Obviously she is sexiest pony :3

• Brohoof 6