Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who do you think is prettiest pony?

Champion RD92

Just based of design which do you consider to be prettiest pony?  

32 users have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is prettiest?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity

Spitfire is sexiest/ most attractive pony.  Was there ever any doubt wub.png ?  Maybe its her her eyes, color scheme, uniform/ position of authority or something else that makes her so attractive.  Her eyes are beautiful though, that could have something to do with it.

Fleur De Lis is also up there.  She could be seen as MLP's equivalent of a supermodel, so she's not too bad in the attractiveness department.  

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Why has nobody said Vinyl Scratch yet? She's the best background pony out there in my opinion! Fluttershy comes a close second for me, since her nervous shy personality is just so adorable! wub.png

Edited by DJ-BRONI3
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
I'm sorry but nopony can compete with this. NOPONY! Her design is flawless. Her look is graceful, mysterious, and majestic.

post-15810-0-77760300-1372733628_thumb.png

So yeah, it has to be Luna. It's pretty much a fact that she's the most beautiful pony ever.

Edited by LatinoChurro
  • Brohoof 3

In the context of the show, Rarity and Cadence would be seen as the 'prettiest' I suppose.

I personally find AJ to be adorable, Rarity having my favorite color scheme and design, and Celestia and Luna as the most physically beautiful for ponies.

• Brohoof 1

When I think of the word, "Attractive", I think of beautiful.

I think Octavia is the most beautiful. 

Class is true beauty to me.

But here it is to me:

1. Octavia

2. Rarity

3. Twilight Sparkle

4. Princess Celestia

• Brohoof 1

Shining Armor, Big Mac, Rainbow Dash, Doctor Whooves.

Dunno about Fluttershy... I think she's too timid to be sexy, but she could be really sexy if she wanted. (coughcoughtailextensionscough)

An interesting thought has come to mind. Some people think you can't find a "cartoon horse" attractive but it sort of comes down to how you define attraction. Is it attraction due to sexuality? By charismatic approaches to everything? Success in doing things so people gossip or even pay them?

I think a lot of the time people confuse the idea that a pony is attractive as a want to **** the horse but there's other things at play here like the personality type or the fashion sense and you can like someone for that in a platonic way. Even "sexy" designs can have away of expressing some abstract idea or emotion that doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the fact that you're looking at a pony and more to do with the idea behind it.

An interesting thought has come to mind. Some people think you can't find a "cartoon horse" attractive but it sort of comes down to how you define attraction. Is it attraction due to sexuality? By charismatic approaches to everything? Success in doing things so people gossip or even pay them?

I think a lot of the time people confuse the idea that a pony is attractive as a want to **** the horse but there's other things at play here like the personality type or the fashion sense and you can like someone for that in a platonic way. Even "sexy" designs can have away of expressing some abstract idea or emotion that doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the fact that you're looking at a pony and more to do with the idea behind it.

Well the thing is, they don't really look like horses, so...

And yeah, it's not just about wanting to **** them, it's about being attracted to their personalities as well.

• Brohoof 1

Well the thing is, they don't really look like horses, so...

And yeah, it's not just about wanting to **** them, it's about being attracted to their personalities as well.

It's not even just about a difference between physical and mental attraction. It's also the basic portrayal of "this is supposed to be attractive" that people pick up on and it's not necessarily easily explainable or concrete enough to put into any form of category.

For me, the most attractive ponies are Luna and Trixie, hands down. I mean, there's Luna, the tall, dark, and mysterious made whose quiet yet playful personality, combined with her absolutely amazing looks, make her one of the most attractive.

Then, tied for first place, is the G&P Trixie. Her sleek mane and shiny body (I'm tempted to switch those adjectives) and feisty personality are a perfect combination. I've always been attracted to the feisty ones.

Although I didn't vote for them, Twilight, Rainbow, and Colgate are all tied for second place.

• Brohoof 1

Wait, Rarity is only 3rd on the list?

rarity_in_socks_by_alexiy777-d4vtv5s.png

Just look at that pony. Dat mane, those eyes, dat accent! Yeah she might be a bit uppity, but she definitely has her moments.

You took the words right out of my mouth. I may be a Dashie fan, but Rarity is absolutely gorgeous. Her mane, her tail, her eyes, her accent, everything about her is beautiful.

I know I've posted in this thread about a year ago, saying Twilight, Luna, and Fluttershy (apparently Twilight coming out on top, according to my vote <_<), but after seeing one of the comics, I have to say that Nightmare Rarity is no ugly mare at all.

nightmare_rarity__wallpaper__by_sn0wst0r

P.S I like some of the humanized fanart of her as well (like this or this). Hope that's not wrong.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Rarity, dudes.

Dat mane, dat poise, dat voice, dem eyes.

Dat comic cover.

3002786-03a.jpg

Lauren Faust designed her to be the most beautiful of the Mane Six. It's science.

Edited by CITRUS KING46
  • Brohoof 4

Ponies... and attractiveness and hotness? Considering we're dealing with cartoon horses, I would have thought this topic would be a bit more taboo, wouldn't anyone think?

hey, we're online- that means we can keep anonymus and post our views, whatever they might be :)

for me AJ, Twilie and Flutters are most attractive, propably because these are the traits i value in a girls: kindness, honesty and inteligence :)

• Brohoof 1

She's not my favourite but, I would go for Rainbow dash, sorry I just gotta a thing for lesbians sure I can never get them but you know what guys doesn't?

Lesbian? What the heck. Is there something I don't know about?

And the most attractive are Celestia, Luna and Rarity in my opinion. There's just something about their elegance.

• Brohoof 1

Lesbian? What the heck. Is there something I don't know about?

And the most attractive are Celestia, Luna and Rarity in my opinion. There's just something about their elegance.

Yah, didn't you know it's a thing now, RD's lesbain anyway, should should watch what I write I was being sarcastic, sorry for the confusion

Yah, didn't you know it's a thing now, RD's lesbain anyway, should should watch what I write I was being sarcastic, sorry for the confusion

I see. Well, sarcasm doesn't translate well on the internet anyway so it's ok. But still....Rainbow Dash. This has come as surprising.

Um duh its Fleur De Lis if this was cutest pony then it would be a lot harder to pick but most attractive it's a no brainier well for me at least.

FleurDeLis_zpsc6f3a788.jpg

• Brohoof 1