Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who do you think is prettiest pony?

Champion RD92

Just based of design which do you consider to be prettiest pony?  

32 users have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is prettiest?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity

Post Twilight (THAT Twilight) pictures one more time...bad things will happen. <_<

is that the things that i think would happen >//w//>

cause if yes, i have loads of pics on google, i can make things to happen if you want :3

She does look pretty in that dress. And that hairdo <3. I kind of think that Trixie's voice is pretty, well, attractive too.

Trixie's New Assistant? Sounds interesting, I'll read it.

Never mind! Don't. I missed your age (somehow). That's an M fic and I was out of line in recommending it to you. I apologize.

It's a clopfic.  You shouldn't.  Seriously (I have not read it either, by the way, nor do I intend to).

Yes, I should've mentioned that if I was going to mention it at all.

In think I may have figured out why I like rainbow dash more then everypony else and it is because she is so damn colourful, When most of the things you look at everyday are black, grey, dark brown, dull and boring and then you see rainbow dash and you see this amazing combination of colours all at just the right shade...... I dunno Im not sure I may just be making excuses for my obsession hmm but still shes beautiful.

post-9988-0-12952400-1354987295_thumb.png

post-9988-0-68218200-1354987297_thumb.png

P.s Im from England, so colour is spelled correctly.

• Brohoof 8

Never mind! Don't. I missed your age (somehow). That's an M fic and I was out of line in recommending it to you. I apologize.

Yes, I should've mentioned that if I was going to mention it at all.

I had a feeling that it was. Don't worry about the age, I've seen lots, lots worse than a clopfiction.

You weren't out of line either. It was a joke is all.

It's a clopfic. You shouldn't. Seriously (I have not read it either, by the way, nor do I intend to).

It's only a joke, I kind of figured that it was clopfiction. I wasn't going to read it either, the name just screams clopfic.

(Four characters)

[quote name=mycarhasaMoustache" post="981955" time="1354987357]In think I may have figured out why I like rainbow dash more then everypony else and it is because she is so damn colourful, When most of the things you look at everyday are black, grey, dark brown, dull and boring and then you see rainbow dash and you see this amazing combination of colours all at just the right shade...... I dunno Im not sure I may just be making excuses for my obsession hmm but still shes beautiful. [img=http://mlpforums.com/public/style_images/mlp/attachicon.gif] Colourfulweddingdress.png   [img=http://mlpforums.com/public/style_images/mlp/attachicon.gif] tumblr_m5lb80rwpI1qkdtvco1_500.png   P.s Im from England, so colour is spelled correctly.

Her colors are as vivid as her soul. <3. Her spirit is the reason she's my favorite. I understand the drive she has to live each day to the fullest...to be the best flier she can be...as a flight student it's the same creed I live my life by.

She's a ponyfication of the spirit that beats in the heart of every aviator and adventurer - from the Wright Brothers, to Neil Armstrong, to Felix Baumgartner (the only person to ever make their own sonic [rain]boom ;) ), and everyone in between who looks to the skies...and beyond...for their destiny.

I'd fly with Dashie any day.

/waxing poetic about flight. :P

The colors are the icing on the cake. In addition to the fact that I think the spirit of flight is even stronger than her than in any of the Wonderbolts, her unique colors help put her over Spitfire in my book. And she does clean up nice, that dress is so regal. :)
  • Brohoof 3

Her colors are as vivid as her soul. <3. Her spirit is the reason she's my favorite. I understand the drive she has to live each day to the fullest...to be the best flier she can be...as a flight student it's the same creed I live my life by.

She's a ponyfication of the spirit that beats in the heart of every aviator and adventurer - from the Wright Brothers, to Neil Armstrong, to Felix Baumgartner (the only person to ever make their own sonic [rain]boom ;) ), and everyone in between who looks to the skies...and beyond...for their destiny.

I'd fly with Dashie any day.

/waxing poetic about flight. :P

The colors are the icing on the cake. In addition to the fact that I think the spirit of flight is even stronger than her than in any of the Wonderbolts, her unique colors help put her over Spitfire in my book. And she does clean up nice, that dress is so regal. :)

You have a point there she is inspiring she inspired me to start project focus rd but its still in planning atm the plan is to build a car out of the massive mountain of parts in my back garden basically It will be a ford focus on the outside but the engine and drive will probably be from a Subaru or a Nissan Im working on concept art and the car will be painted light blue with a rainbow racing stripe... well thats the plan.

• Brohoof 1

Hey, has Daring Do been posted yet? Because now that I think about it, she was a very attractive pony. This thread needs more Daring, stat!

img-912586-1-daring_do_by_ric_m-d4owzi0.

Dating her in a roleplay thread. (I admit Fluttershy was taken, but if I wasn't interested at all, I wouldn't have played!) We just got captured by pirates while looking for sunken treasure. "Sooooo Daring? How's this for a first date?"

Queen Chrysalis, because...

133565914358.jpg

BELLY RUBS!!!

Nah, I'm just kidding.

For me, it's a tie between Rarity, Spitfire, and Cheerilee. Rarity has an elegant mane, and eyes that you can't just help staring at. Spitfire is an athletically beautiful mare, you can't say no to a mare that's attractive and is an athlete. Like Rarity, she also has majestic eyes, and her stare is nice. Cheerilee, I don't know why honestly...

Edited by Modphase
  • Brohoof 3

In think I may have figured out why I like rainbow dash more then everypony else and it is because she is so damn colourful, When most of the things you look at everyday are black, grey, dark brown, dull and boring and then you see rainbow dash and you see this amazing combination of colours all at just the right shade...... I dunno Im not sure I may just be making excuses for my obsession hmm but still shes beautiful.

attachicon.gifColourfulweddingdress.png

attachicon.giftumblr_m5lb80rwpI1qkdtvco1_500.png

P.s Im from England, so colour is spelled correctly.

I totally agree. While Dash definitely isn't my type, which kind of kills any subjective appeal. I will say she is beautiful for the reasons you pointed out. Particularly demonstrated in the pictures you showed. Dash's normal look is kind of "meh" but when she cleans up? DAAAAAAMN!

Edited by Steel Accord
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe it's expected of me to choose the pony/alicorn I like most but Princess Luna, to me, is the most downright beautiful and attractive pony in the show. I think her absence is mysterious and, well sort of sexy xp Not too mention her mane and body colors and all very close on the color wheel of 'cools', something which not one pony has in the show (except the roller derby ponies -gray black ect-).

She is also the most sleek villaness so far, right next to trixie i would assume.

18182.jpg

Oh no...it's finally happened. Rarity has overtaken Rainbow Dash in the poll by one vote. She deserves it, and I admit to being caught between my two favorite ponies on more than one occasion. But this will not stand! This is a call to arms for Dashie lovers. We must not let such a crime against multicolored fabulosity go uncorrected! :(

pd9-1.png

OH...IT'S ON NOW.

I shall now embark on a quest to find the perfect Rainbow Dash pic. I will scour the Internetz! Surely, such a force of cuteness will make Equestria's #1 flier the rightful winner once and for all.

Edited by TailsAlone
  • Brohoof 3

So Rarity is winning huh? Good for her, although we Dashie fans won't go down without a fight!

galloping_gala_2012__rainbow_dash_by_spi

TAKE THIS! Rainbow can match anypony in fabulosity when she wants to.

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 3

Sorry everyone, but last week's episode has made this thread obsolete. All other arguments previous (even my own) have been made invalid. This is my evidence. Time to go home. Nothing else to see here.

S3E07_-_Spitfire_Cutiemark_zpsd9967be2.p

Spitfire wins. Hoofs down.

Twilight is reasonably so due to her intelligence and the fact that while she appears quite, well... inexperienced in the relationships department I can imagine her being surprisingly flirty.

Also Applejack's accent is attractive by itself. AND SHE HAS FRECKLES. FRECKLES ARE CUTE, GUYS!

• Brohoof 1

In terms of their personality and thinking how they would look in real life...

post-625-0-40735500-1355977342_thumb.png

I mean, rainbow hair is one thing I like, and even though I'm not athletic, I like her headstrong personality, and blue is my favorite color. So, I saw she is the most attractive.

Twilight would be a close 2nd for me. Being my favorite pony and all.

• Brohoof 4

Most attractive pony?!?! You guys must be so crazed and confused. hahaha!!!

>.>

<.<

AJdress_zps65272132.jpg

AppleJack is indefinitely the most attractive pony, and don't any of you deviants say otherwise. You all know who the most attractive pony is and that there is no way to disagree with my argument. Also, considering that I've lived on a farm in the iowa area for most of my life, AJ is like home to me. The accent, the hard work, the rough (I'm not trying to be sexual) and toughness. It's all just things that I was at one point so used to. Every time I see a pic of AJ it just constantly reminds me of ... home ...

• Brohoof 5

My vote is for Derpy hooves because she may seem a bit loopy to some lol  but she's beautiful to me.  I don't judge ponies on what they look like and i expect the same.

Edited by angels_gal
  • Brohoof 2