Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

There's a new pony in town!

ponylife4vr

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Hi. I am new to this site. I will have a wonderful time chatting with other ponies. I promise I will NOT put anything inappropriate on this site. Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye!:)

• Brohoof 10

Hellooooooo PonyLife 4  evaaaaaaaaaar !!!
Welcome to the forum ! You'll see you'll enjoy yourself here ! Lots of crazy cordial people ponies  :P  !!!
If you're looking for friends and/or fun you've come to the right place, if you have any question/request feel free to message  :smug:  !!!

• Brohoof 2

How do you move up to the next rank? Do you move up by posting stuff or getting a lot of brohoofs? I just want to know. I would really appreciate somepony's reply. 

• Brohoof 1

Hello @ponylife4vr , nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..  ;) 

• Brohoof 2

@RulesofRarity That's okay.  I didn't know that you had posted something until now. But it is nice to meet you. Plus welcome to the forums. I hope that you like it here. 

@Kenshiro Thanks for your generous offer. I sure will enjoy this website and the ponies on it. Especially you. 

• Brohoof 1

Hello and welcome to the herd! I like your username. I can concur with that.:fluttershy:

Send me a message if you need help with something or just want to chat.

You know. . .That is if you don't mind.:kindness:

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Breite Wiese said:

Hello and welcome to the herd! I like your username. I can concur with that.:fluttershy:

Send me a message if you need help with something or just want to chat.

You know. . .That is if you don't mind.:kindness:

Aw, thank you. 

• Brohoof 1

@Breite Wiese Why thank you for your generous welcome. I am so sorry for not replying to your post sooner. I've had to be either asleep or didn't notice it. Plus are you talking to me or RulesofRarity? If you weren't talking to me, I still think that this is a nice welcome and thank you. If you were talking to me, thanks still. If you were talking to RulesofRarity AND me, I say thanks still. Okay. Sorry for not replying sooner, again. TTYL.

• Brohoof 1