Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is there going to be a Magical Movie Night 2?

Lonely Fanboy48

Now I watched all 3 specials (Even if there still not released in America) and I found them disappointing (Made a 4 part review on that). And I said i'm done with this only because it cloud of been a 5th movie because you can do more in 1 hour. But I finally realized that maybe Hasbro is running out of ideas for EG Movies. Now it's not that the MLP movie is coming out later this year, because of what I think they made 3 22 minute specials because they can't think on what to do in movies after LOE. Now I get people want to see a TV show from EG but the problem with that is there working on the MLP cartoon as well. They should have more time on MLP then EG since EG only gets one movie per year. I hope they will do that either later this year or in the beginning of 2018 because I found MMN the worst I seen in EG (I know it sounds weird for me saying that but I have different opinions on MMN)

What I want to see in MMN 2 (If it's going to happen) is:

Special 4: Starlight get to know more about the Human World because one of my problems with Mirror Magic is when the paring between Sunset and Starlight feels forced. Sure people were looking forward to that (myself included) but Princess Twilight not being in this for a 3rd time makes my patients worthless. Even at the end of Mirror Magic where she's okay with Starlight going through the portal without her knowing (which made me hate Mirror Magic more). If Starlight is going to be in EG again she should know more about the human world instead of being there for Paring scenes with Sunset.

Special 5: You already know what I want to see in EG and thats Human and Princess Twilight interacting with each other. Sure they did talk to each other in Sleepover Surprise but they still don't know each other. And the stuff that happened in LOE like Flash getting over Twilight is just forced too because Princess Twilight wasn't aware of what's going on that Sunset did. If Flash got tough love then maybe Princess Twilight should get tough love in order to settle this because ending it like that is just wrong. Also they should have Princess and Human Twilight to become friends so they won't have the problems like awkward stuff like not knowing each other. And finally is the story, what I want to see is what can Hasbro do with this parring. Even if its because of paradox reasons (I have my thoughts on that in my review of MMN) they should do something predicable since Princess Twilight is now missing everything of what happen.

Special 6: They finally see that the stature is leaking magic and to make matters worse the magic came straight to The Dazzlings and now they want there revenge. They now need to use there new powers to take down the Sirens again. And thats all I have for the Special 6, my point is that if there going to have characters return they should have The Dazzlings finally come back because we never see what happen to them after RR. And also for the ending of Special 6, Human Sunset and her family came to Canterlot High so Human Sunset can be in school but what she doesn't know is that she sees Pony Sunset and we have the same ending that FG did (Because there doing the same jokes from there old movies so they should do the same moments).

Thats all I have. Whats your opinion if EG is going to have another MMN?

Don't sit around complaining all the time. I'll bet out there on the Internet, all 3 of the possible plots you mentioned exist as fan fiction. I've already said before that what the show runners put in those specials is just ONE of the infinite ways a story can go. If you don't like what the show runners are giving us, stop complaining about it and look for fan works that would give you what you wanted! Somewhere out there is something you're looking for!

I'm not saying the mentioned plot points are stupid; it's just I'm sick of seeing topics that sound like annoying rants and complaining! Nothing against you personally, @Lonely Fanboy48. It's just I want to see people becoming more positive about life instead of getting more and more negative. I hope you'll understand my intentions.

• Brohoof 2

16 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Don't sit around complaining all the time. I'll bet out there on the Internet, all 3 of the possible plots you mentioned exist as fan fiction. I've already said before that what the show runners put in those specials is just ONE of the infinite ways a story can go. If you don't like what the show runners are giving us, stop complaining about it and look for fan works that would give you what you wanted! Somewhere out there is something you're looking for!

I'm not saying the mentioned plot points are stupid; it's just I'm sick of seeing topics that sound like annoying rants and complaining! Nothing against you personally, @Lonely Fanboy48. It's just I want to see people becoming more positive about life instead of getting more and more negative. I hope you'll understand my intentions.

Okay geez! I know what you coming from but it's not like I insulting people who liked the Specials. I have personal opinions and the topics I make are just my predictions. It was no where that I complaint about what's going to happen next. I just feel burned out from this Spin Off series even if what I'm doing is annoying you.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Lonely Fanboy48 said:

Okay geez! I know what you coming from but it's not like I insulting people who liked the Specials. I have personal opinions and the topics I make are just my predictions. It was no where that I complaint about what's going to happen next. I just feel burned out from this Spin Off series even if what I'm doing is annoying you.

Sorry to come off as angry. I really do understand your point. Heck, I would love to see your potential plot ideas come to life. But it's very unlikely to actually have an MMN 2 come true. I've just been exposed to too much negativity recently, and want to see more positivity from others. Thanks for responding with maturity.

• Brohoof 1

I hope instead we can finally get an Equestria Girls TV series, as it seems this specials are a way of testing the waters to see if one would be profitable.

It could even deal with the main 7 addressing their new magical powers during their events of their senior year of high school. 

That could even allow for the whole dropped subplot of Sunset being homesick for Equestria to be implemented, and maybe we could even get to see the return of Princess Twilight as a supporting character who could help the group investigate/deal with the magic leaking from the portal.

(edited)

Just give us an entire series already

On 6/2/2017 at 5:58 PM, TheGOAT said:

They were annoying and incredibly one-note "villains" that had no motive besides "MUH POWER".

Sometimes that's all the motive you need. It's worked for several classic, fan favorite villains like Frieza, and it worked for the Dazzlings

Edited by Whompy Whomperson
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Whompy Whomperson said:

Just give us an entire series already

Sometimes that's all the motive you need. It's worked for several classic, fan favorite villains like Frieza, and it worked for the Dazzlings

Yeah, not like we already had Tirek the very same fucking year that also wanted POWERRRR as well as Sombra as well as Chrysalis.

So given how their were leaked EQG songs that didn't appear in the specials (or at least that was what I was told) and Sunset Sushi didn't appear either, I have a feeling we could get some more specials outside of just the first 3.

Either that or we could finally get an EQG TV or Netflix series.