Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request I'm new and would like my OC drawn, please

GoldenGumdrop

Hello I'm new to the MLP forum. I cannot draw but have an idea for my OC Golden Gumdrop My pony OC is an female alicorn called Golden Gumdrops. She is gold with pink streaks, violet hooves, and orange eyes. Her cutie mark is three gumdrops: blue, seafoam green, and orange!

If you did do a drawing I will thank you immensely and make sure you get credit for it.

I'm glad you like the first one and also one more question I know I should have asked this beforehand but what height is your oc? I know its a strange question but there there are so many alicorns with varying heights. Heck my cousin has a alicorn oc that is quite short but so many artists have made her tall lol.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2017 at 6:55 AM, GoldenGumdrop said:

Hello I'm new to the MLP forum. I cannot draw but have an idea for my OC Golden Gumdrop My pony OC is an female alicorn called Golden Gumdrops. She is gold with pink streaks, violet hooves, and orange eyes. Her cutie mark is three gumdrops: blue, seafoam green, and orange!

If you did do a drawing I will thank you immensely and make sure you get credit for it.

xspqg.jpg