Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

dating tab

patricia

there allot of people will want to see if any other people have similarity or live in area to make friends as this could make people more social hang out?

Hi @patricia,

I'm afraid that MLP Forums does not serve as an appropriate platform for dating threads. Please see this topic for more information.

However, we do have a thread within General Discussion that is catered towards helping you find new friends on the site and sharing a little bit about yourself to others. If you are interested, you can find it here. :fluttershy:

Thanks!

• Brohoof 7

There is also the Meet-Ups forum, which I believe the OP found. 

Agreed that the current platform is not suitable for matching people for dating. The biggest concerns were addressed by Artemis years ago in the thread DH linked to -- relevant since many people don't have their ages displayed, and they shouldn't be forced to. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 2017-6-1 at 3:45 PM, patricia said:

there allot of people will want to see if any other people have similarity or live in area to make friends as this could make people more social hang out?

^^ Sure thing, Want my profile?

Name: Blood Drops

Sex: Female

Species: Zombie Pony

Silly Habbits: Eating ponies, falling asleep on the couch. 

On 2017-6-1 at 4:57 PM, Dark Horse said:

Hi @patricia,

I'm afraid that MLP Forums does not serve as an appropriate platform for dating threads. Please see this topic for more information.

However, we do have a thread within General Discussion that is catered towards helping you find new friends on the site and sharing a little bit about yourself to others. If you are interested, you can find it here. :fluttershy:

Thanks!

I disagree   :okiedokieloki:

Easiest way to get a free snack

Edited by BloodDrops
  • Brohoof 1