Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

least favorite thing about your sex/gender

Zyrael

To me the biggest inconvenience is probably having breasts. They're distracting and feel weird when I'm lying on my stomach which is bothersome since lying like that helps with feeling more symmetrical.

Also that some people expect me to put way too much effort into how I look while I prefer to have a more casual look. Wearing make-up is also a norm many people seem to follow so it makes me a bit ashamed that I'm not into it.

The fact that i have to shave. I hate facial hair. Its annoying. I wish i could shave once and be done with it forever but no it has to grow back and make my face all itchy.:okiedokieloki:

• Brohoof 5

General expectations. Liking cars, Ice-hockey, Formula and such. (and Many others I don't mention.) and also the fact of having two things that cause rather painful experience when they get hit or I put my legs in wrong position :3

• Brohoof 3

The only problem I have is how abnormally hairy I am I'm fine with the hair on my face and head but on my body it's too much I could probably could be mistaken for Bigfoot 

Something I don't like about my sex?  I hate my boobs, thankfully, they're small but I still don't like them.

Something I don't like about my gender?  Having to jump through all these hoops just to get my gender validated by the government in order to get what I want done but it just comes with the territory...

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Jaspers said:

Wearing make-up is also a norm many people seem to follow so it makes me a bit ashamed that I'm not into it.

Noooooo natural (real) beauty all the way! If you can go outside without make-up on its a clear indicator of having more self confidence regarding your appearance than a lot of other girls, That's something to be proud of in my eyes.

As for myself, having fast growing facial hair, I personally prefer a clean shave. I see I'm not alone with this one.

• Brohoof 1

Another thing that bothers me about being a woman is the monthly suffer time. It really hurts, sometimes so much that I'm not far from fainting and it absolutely makes me feel frustrated with everything.

7 hours ago, Snow said:

Noooooo natural (real) beauty all the way! If you can go outside without make-up on its a clear indicator of having more self confidence regarding your appearance than a lot of other girls, That's something to be proud of in my eyes.

Maybe it's an indicator of confidence for other people, but to me it really isn't as my own confidence verges on absolute zero. My face bugs me hard enough as it is but at the same I don't care enough about how other people feel about me being all natural since I surely ain't doing anything to conform to someone's standards so maybe it's kind of good. :D 
Seeing people without make-up is definitely nice though! They sometimes say how they dislike how they look without it, but I can simply wonder how they look so pleasant either way.

1. being a guy, if you're not a normie, then by default you don't get any girls so you can cross that off your bucket list. I know I already did years ago.

2. The fact that us guys are the most least priveleged people on the planet. I can't go anywhere without people implying me to "man up", and it's hard esspeically as a guy with long hair to go for jobs. Everytime I apply for one, they just look at my hair and go "yea he's a hippy".

3. When you really want to slap a girl in the face sometimes because she won't stop nagging and being annoying but you know that if you do then society will shit bricks on you and you'll probably go to jail.

• Brohoof 7

Periods, without a doubt. Plus, I'm child free and wanting to remain that way, so also would be my fertility. If I could excise it and give it to a woman who actually wants to have children, I would. But periods are the absolute worst, along with PMS.

• Brohoof 3

There are a lot of things that I hate about being female. Number one is periods. UGH. I have to take medicine because I have endometriosis! :( Another thing is shaving. Another thing is how sexualized and objectifed women are. I hate when people think women are not as good as men. I hate women being sexualized all the time. Not everyone does this, but those who do are disgusting. 

• Brohoof 3

I hate the entire idea of 'masculinity'. The fact that men apparently can't be 'cute' in this society' A lot of men are for sure, but it seems the expectations are all about being manly and buff and cool. I have always found myself being more feminine than anything else, and I like that more.  

• Brohoof 5

These answers have been very interesting to read. I never thought I'd see facial hair come up so much, lol.

As a woman, periods easily top the list. You can be 100% sure you don't want kids, or at least not right now, and your body is like "too bad, time to bleed and cramp up, ya *****!" There's also the relative lack of strength compared to many of the males of our species, which gets you passed over for many jobs that depend on it. I know of some brave women who work blue collar jobs (plumber, electrician, etc) who endure enough sexism in the workplace to make my blood boil. I won't be so blind as to say that men don't have similar problems in other respects. Our society is so obsessed with the projection of the "manly man" that if a dude doesn't fit into the idea, he's goaded as though there's a witch hunt afoot. 

Also, for both sexes, the sex-standards that exist. For instance, men are supposed to want it all the time, women should never ask men out, stay at home dads are a disgrace, etc. etc.

• Brohoof 8