Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[Poll] In-N-Out VS. Five Guys [Burgers and Fries] (and other Burger Joints)

Jonny Music

The Ultimate Favourite Burger Joint  

29 users have voted

1. 1. Which of these is the best in your opinion?

• In-N-Out
    • Five Guys [Burgers and Fries]
    • Other (post your other favourite burger joint)
    • Neither. I'm not into burgers or I just don't like them

(edited)

I never saw anyone else on here make a topic like this, so I decided to start it for the heck of it ('Cuz why not?).

I know there are a good amount of some fellow members on here who are from the state of California in the United States, so you people obviously are aware of what In-N-Out is.

So as you can see in the poll I will leave up here, I'd like to see you guys have a fun and friendly discussion of which burger joint in your opinion is the best (with these two being the most infamous), no matter where in the world you are from.

Can't wait to read your opinions on this topic. :)

in-n-out-vs-five-guys.0.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Jonny Music
  • Brohoof 1

Weird. I lived in SoCal, but never went to an in an out. Now I live in Wisconsin and now and then get 5 guys. So I guess it'll be them.

Though honorable mention to our great lakes burger joint Culvers. Though I mostly go to them for ice cream. They're like Dairy Queen, but better. 

• Brohoof 3

32 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

That second picture kind of makes it easy to pick which is better :thinking:

That would be because of how both of them were founded in those sides of the continent.

• Brohoof 3

I've been lucky enough to have both.  Whenever I visit cali, I always make sure I go to In n Out.  I love the taste of their burgers and think they're superior to five guys.  Though there's also a local family-owned burger place that is pretty good too but I just go there for poutine sometimes.

• Brohoof 1

I haven't been to Five Guys before, but I've gone to In-and-Out most times I went to Arizona and tbh I love it pretty much every single time, so by default that's my choice.

• Brohoof 1

In-N-Out is alright, but nothing special in my mind.

If you live in or around Texas, then you know Whataburger - they're easily my favorite place, and honestly I think Wendy's takes the cake for 2nd place.

• Brohoof 1

Five Guys is available everywhere while In-N-Out is still mainly West coast, furthest being in Texas, so it's kinda one-sided

I live in California so I'm biased, but I'm with In-N-Out. Animal Style Cheeseburger and Animal Fries combo is god-tier

• Brohoof 1

I prefer Five Guys, though they're expensive. Good value at both places :proud:, although my favorite over all would have to be Elevation Burger; I loved they're "half-the-guilt 2" burger with one meat patty and one vegan patty :P . None here anymore though :C

• Brohoof 1

I've never had Five Guys or In-N-Out because neither are in my area (all we have around here for burgers is McDonald's and locally-owned joints)

But I've heard good things about both and hope to try them both someday :)

• Brohoof 1

In n Out since it's at least half the price if not a third of the price of Five Guys. I really like Five Guys but that place is outrageously expensive. Might as well drop the fast food act (which they already sorta do by having no drive-thru's) and go full gourmet. 

Another place that I have found to be surprisingly good is Wendy's. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
50 minutes ago, Brightbart said:

Another place that I have found to be surprisingly good is Wendy's. 

I can agree with you there too. Wendy's is actually serious when it comes to how fresh and delicious their Dave's Cheeseburgers and Chicken Fillet Burgers are.

In Canada (where I live) their poutine is one of the best Fast Food chain poutines you can find.

Edited by Jonny Music
  • Brohoof 1

I prefer A&W s my preferred fast food place to visit on a regular basis. I've been to Five Guys a couple of times but not anymore when I got food poisoning due to them not cooking my burger properly--the meat inside was red when it shouldn't have been.

• Brohoof 1

23 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

I prefer A&W s my preferred fast food place to visit on a regular basis. I've been to Five Guys a couple of times but not anymore when I got food poisoning due to them not cooking my burger properly--the meat inside was red when it shouldn't have been.

A&W's burgers are really good too. :)

• Brohoof 2

8 hours ago, Jonny Music said:

A&W's burgers are really good too. :)

It's my favourite place to go though Dairy Queen is a solid second choice.

• Brohoof 1