GoldenGumdrop

What Languages Would You Like to Speak

I'm already currently learning spanish, but I love the idea of being able to learn Irish gaelic. Not extremely practical here in the U.S, but it's a cool language :P

I'd like to speak Japanese, German, Spanish, Italian, and maybe a language that's only spoken in sub-saharan Africa like Swahili.

I'd love to fluently speak French (I'm learning it right now). I would also like to learn Mandarin and Greek.

I wish I could speak Dutch, my mother tongue, as fluently as my English.

I swear, English is simply easier for me.

also I would like to speak latin please

I'd love to learn Portuguese since it would make sense with my ethnicity being brazilian

i know random words of various languages, enough to incorporate them into everyday speech randomly. I tend to say Italian, French and Japanese words. 

Eg: Answering "C'est Moi" when playing games with NPCs that ask whos there (Assassins creed). 

But I would love to be able to speak and understand Japanese, Italian and German. Or even South Korean (after watching so much SK cinema recently). 

German, Japanese, French, and Latin. I would also love to learn Klingon. :lol:

I want to learn German and American Sign Language.

Badges

I am decent at english but I would like to master it. Could help a lot when getting a job.

Pretty much all of them but in particular Japanese and Spanish(the two I know a bit of), Klingon(because I'm a proud nerd), Ponish(somebody make it up!).

I want to improve my French, and learn German and Japanese.

Badges

hmm i wouldnt mind to speak some japanese the hard part is that i think there are a few different ways they write in.

12 hours ago, Storm Shock said:

hmm i wouldnt mind to speak some japanese the hard part is that i think there are a few different ways they write in.

There are three writing systems. Hiragana and Katakana use syllables and they're basically the same thing like printing and cursive but you need to know both to really read Japanese. Then there's the real pain in the butt, Kanji. Symbols that represent a word or idea. To really read Japanese you need about 2000 of them and most have at least two pronunciations. But don't be overwhelmed, learning is fun anyway and it's no big deal if you can never actually read a book.

hiragana_chart.jpg

d032b139d677c8d92cb989382c67ee7a--kataka

18689656044_2baa7bcf26_o.png

Edited by Fluttershutter

I speak English, and I understand and speak a little Spanish, but I really want to learn how to speak French. French sounds very romantic.

I would like to learn any language so other could understand me, if ya´now what I mean ?

all of them, but atm most interesting is Mandarin/Chinese

Edited by Y'ffre the Singer

Badges

I'm currently trying to learn Ponish, it's actually kinda easy because it sounds like English.

I would like to learn Swedish and discover more of the scandinavian culture in the process. :-D

I would like to be able to speak all languages. That would be beyond useful and hella impressive.