Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you wish for the Brony community?

ManaMinori

Although I do agree 100% that spreading the values the show presents is a worthwhile cause, and I think the idea of the fandom coming together to promote that mindset would be an amazing thing, it is not particularly realistic. Instead of worrying about what the fandom does as a whole, and how it presents itself, concentrate upon how you present yourself and how you behave. The overall best thing one can do is not worry about changing the fandom, but also not letting the fandom change you.

I wish a lot of people in the community would quit over-analyzing a cartoon show and trying to put real world solutions on it to "fix" it. I also wish many would quit exaggerating something within the cartoon, comics, fandom or whatever to get their point across instead of just having the capability to say "I do or do not like this and that is how it is", and be able to backup their feelings without parading it nonsensically in front of those who feel differently.

I don't like eggplant, but I don't have to start a smear campaign claiming it causes insanity by eating them to try to convince those who do I hate it.

17 minutes ago, Mesme Rize said:

Also, hardcore bronies like to obsess over every single background pony, literally DEMANDING the show writers to give every single one of those an arc, backstory and what not, eventhough that is simply not possible and when they don't get what they want, they lash back at the writers.

But I need that 12 episode story arc about Octavia and how awesome she is and ends with her becoming queen of the Alicorns!

YOU JUST DON"T UNDERSTAND HOW THIS WORKS!!!!!  :(

• Brohoof 1