Derplight Sperkle

[Announcement] Equestrian Empire Is Back In Order!

Hello, everyone!

The character database is now back in working order! OC reviews are coming back and I hope to bring many new OCs into the fold. 

@Blood Moon, @dosey doe, @Maple Bat, @~Natural Beauty~, @Retro City, @blackstarraven, @Iced_Coffee Nerd, @Novaburst

I will need you all to resubmit your characters to get them aligned with the database fixes. Please post below once the OCs have been resubmitted so I can delete the old submissions. You will have until June 16th to do so. If I receive no notification, your character will be deleted. If you haven't looked at the rules for OC creation, they are here .

I know activity here has taken a huge dive off the cliff. I am partially to blame and I am sorry for it. I want to keep this running and the next two weeks are going to be crucial. 

Starting Monday, June 5th, all cast characters will require at least one post. Post requirements will be fully implemented on the Monday after. If there is no post next week from your cast character, a FINAL warning will be issued. Not meeting the post requirement the week after will result in revoking of your character. 

This place is where I first got interested in the site and I want to keep this place running. Many here love this section and predominantly roleplay here. I want to make EqE great again. So lets all work together and make this section a wonderful place to canonically roleplay together!

We may also have some new ideas in the works. So stay tuned :orly:.

• Brohoof 3

@Derplight Sperkle

So how do we go about actually submitting our characters? I was never clear on this to begin with

Edited by dosey doe

@dosey doe

We have rules for the character submission here

I may have had the wrong link for the rules earlier. It's fixed now. You didn't see anything...