Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(CANCELLED NO LONGER GOING TO TAKE ANY MORE, BUT WILL COMPLETE THE ONES CURRENTLY POSTED) What would you like me to say in Pinkie Pie's voice (will be placed in a video I plan on making)

chaosprincess

(edited)

Notice: I am cancelling this topic, but I will still say the ones that were requested.

Hello everypony and creature I enjoy making everyone smile with my Pinkie Pie impression and I was looking to make more videos so I thought I would ask all of you what you would like me to say as Pinkie Pie, but there are some rules which will be listed below this right now.

Rules

1. I will not say anything that is nsfw (not safe for work)

2.no insults let's keep this friendly :)

3.Your icon will be used in the video along with your username since I will be saying who wanted me to say it or I may post what you wanted me to say.

Well that's pretty much everything looking forward to getting some responses and seeing what you guys would like me to say as Pinkie Pie. :pinkie:

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 3

"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.", perhaps?

I know it sounds a bit weird. But can you maybe say in a monotone and hypnotized voice: "I am Mesmes Pony slave. I trust my master. We eat lots of cupcakes together." :P

I thank you all for your patience Its been recorded once I get the time I will edit it then post it allergies have been kicking my butt lately :okiedokieloki: so I do apologize if my Pinkie Pie impression sounds off :please:, but I hope everybody likes it once its completed I just wanted to post a small update on it.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I am sooooo sorry this is way over due I ended up recording it and editing the recording, but then life got in the way and I uh forgot about it now I did take everybody's recent icons and used them in the video my Pinkie Pie impression was so so the allergies were pretty bad for me at that time, but still recorded for all you lovely people now for anybody who posted a question after the editing of the video I am sorry, but since it was already recorded and edited it was not added I do apologize, but without further ado here is the video.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Shadow Beam said:

@chaosprincess contact me if at any point you wish to lock the thread as to avoid more people requesting unaware of its cancellation. 

Thank you I will keep that in mind I am just keeping it closed until I can get a better editing software once I am able to do that I will be re opening it, but as an admin the choice is of course yours if you feel the thread needs to be locked then that is of course your choice and I respect whatever decision you make.

• Brohoof 1

No worries at all, I'll leave it unlocked then (unless people start spamming it of course). Have a lovely day now!

• Brohoof 1