Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Batbrony

Ohhh, now that we are in the spirit, i have a question you might also find interesting.

If a rebellion would break again between the Solar empire and the Lunar Republic, wich side would you choose :)?

• Brohoof 2

Who or what is your spirit animal and why?

• Brohoof 4

20 minutes ago, Lady Kiriness said:

I've been drawing for as long as I can remember, though I think the past ten years or so is when I started to really hone in on my skills. 

Excellent!  Bit of a personal question on my end since I write some myself, so here ya go: do you read any MLP fanfiction?  If so, what genres?  Also if so, what are your favorite fics? :muffins:

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Crypty said:

I have one question as well.

Sectional stuff, Moderator... What's final goal of your master plan? May it be pony princess or president of the United States?

Honestly, my main goal in life is to become a therapist. :P

1 hour ago, Frostgage said:

What's a hobby you have that not many people have in common?

I have found that it is not the easiest to find others with a passion for horses and horseback riding! 

57 minutes ago, Blue Diamond said:

I'm hoping that she eventually becomes Administrator and bans all deer puns. ;)

Speaking of inside jokes and whimsical nonsense, what is a favorite moment on MLPF (on or off staff) that always makes you smile or laugh when you recall it? 

I'm quite sure that Path would find a way to bring 'em back if someone ever banned them 'cause he don't give a buck. Hue :P
Oh gosh...I am having such a hard time just choosing one! I'll have to mention two. :fluttershy: I always get a kick out of Halloween and April Fools' Day shenanigans because we have members who will go all out! One endearing moment was when the community rallied together to support Jenn Blake by donating to her treatment fund. People here are incredibly generous in many ways! 

52 minutes ago, Stormfury said:

This is a very important question... No joke:

What's your fave meme (right now)? :P

That is the toughest question I have ever been asked. They're all so good! I don't think I have one. Shia and "Boi if you don't get" are classics, but I also love Pepes, some political memes, and John Ducreux! Let us also not forget "Heyyy, that's pretty good!" :orly:

47 minutes ago, Lunar Echo said:

Star Wars question, Empire or Rebels?

Rebels. :orly:

44 minutes ago, Blue Diamond said:

With all these questions ... I think this is Kirin at the moment

typing.gif

Haha, no smoke is coming from the keyboards just yet! I think. :confused:

Also guys, if I miss your question, please let me know! 

43 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

Hello Kiri! :D

I have a question that's been on my mind for a while now; Kirins obviously hold a special place in your heart, but what is it that first got you interested and what makes them so special for you?

I stumbled across their lore randomly. A few years ago, I was looking up mythical creatures for a story idea (that I never fully concepted. Hue) and the Kirin was among an extensive list I found. I don't know what drove me to click on it, but when I did, I absolutely fell in love with them! Horses and dragons are some of my favorites, so I was beyond excited that the Kirin is a combination of the two! They are depicted as gentle guardians of nature, which is something I strongly relate with as well. I love to be outdoors. From hiking, to birdwatching, to a nice game of capture the flag, it is always nice to be out in fresh air! 

41 minutes ago, Nebula Wolf said:

F(l)avorite combinations? 

Best food combinations for:

Breakfast :grin:

Lunch :P

Dinner :love:

Dessert. :orly:

P.S. I totally stole a piece of chicken. :D

Breakfast - Waffles with Nutella on them and some apples.

Lunch - Peanut butter and jelly sandwich, some Goldfish crackers, and carrots. 

Dinner - Fettucine alfredo with broccoli and chicken! 

Dessert - Chocolate. Any and all chocolate. ;)

P.S. - Sleep with one eye open. XD 

41 minutes ago, Quinch said:

Here's a meta one - how do you feel about conducting a Q&A?

Conducting a Q&A? Hmm... @Batbrony does a great job of coordinating interviews and everything that comes along with them. I'm not sure if I'd be as organized if I were to conduct one! :P

As far as participating in one, I am very honored to be! It has been very fun thus far. ^^ 

• Brohoof 10

-Really late Season's Greetings..! (Oh yeah, I'm going there) :D  What was your favorite part of MCM?

-Can you describe the typical stages you go through when drawing artwork? Do you work in short spurts or prefer to knock out everything in one go?

• Brohoof 4

20 minutes ago, Blue Diamond said:

Quick, don't let her catch up!

What would be a hobby or skill that you don't do/have but you hope to involve yourself in at some point in your future? 

I will remember that. I will remember well. You shall now be plagued by random pun spam for the rest of your born days!

Ironically, I was just discussing this with someone the other day. I would like to try fencing. I have no background in the sport, but I would love to learn how to coordinate my body (as I tend to bump into things a lot)! Plus, knowing how to spar just sounds legit. ^^

19 minutes ago, Lunar Echo said:

If a Kiri could be from somewhere, where would that be?

Hmm....Kirin are said to dwell in forest-type regions. I would imagine that Kiri would live in a similar environment. If she were in the show's canon, my best guess is that she'd be somewhere either remote or unknown to Equestrians. 

17 minutes ago, Mickey Adaptus said:

Ohhh, now that we are in the spirit, i have a question you might also find interesting.

If a rebellion would break again between the Solar empire and the Lunar Republic, wich side would you choose :)?

I'd choose the side with the largest chocolate stash! Most likely the Lunar Republic. I prefer Luna over Celestia. :) 

6 minutes ago, Yellow Diamond said:

Who or what is your spirit animal and why?

Leeeeerrrooyyy Jenkinks! Most likely, I'd be a Saluki. Like them, I tend to be on the quiet side. I am also taller than average and the breed is known to be quite leggy! 

Saluki.jpg

5 minutes ago, Batbrony said:

Excellent!  Bit of a personal question on my end since I write some myself, so here ya go: do you read any MLP fanfiction?  If so, what genres?  Also if so, what are your favorite fics? :muffins:

I don't read full-blown fics, but from time to time, I check in on "Dash Academy" and "Friendship is Magic" (by Mauroz). I absolutely love the illustrations in both comics. SorcerusHorserus is amazing at pacing, and I think Mauroz's anime-like take on the human versions of the ponies is so captivating! :D 

• Brohoof 6

9 minutes ago, Lady Kiriness said:

'cause he don't give a buck.

noooooo.gif

13 minutes ago, Lady Kiriness said:

Honestly, my main goal in life is to become a therapist.

giphy.gif

I have great admiration for that field. No bias, not one bit. I knew there was a reason you caught a certain someone's attention in December. 

A bit of a more serious question along those lines. What mental health concern do you wish received more attention and why?

9 minutes ago, Lady Kiriness said:

Ironically, I was just discussing this with someone the other day. I would like to try fencing. I have no background in the sport, but I would love to learn how to coordinate my body (as I tend to bump into things a lot)! Plus, knowing how to spar just sounds legit. ^^

You know you just want to learn that just to recreate the Inigo Montoya scene from Princess Bride :P

• Brohoof 4

13 minutes ago, Quinch said:

Let's go back a ways - what was, or still is, your favorite piece of S1 fanon?

S1 fanon? Let me try to jog my memory. :please:

hqdefault.jpg

I honestly don't know. I didn't jump in until the hiatus between Seasons 2 and 3, so I'm drawing a blank. 

2 minutes ago, SIII said:

-Really late Season's Greetings..! (Oh yeah, I'm going there) :D  What was your favorite part of MCM?

-Can you describe the typical stages you go through when drawing artwork? Do you work in short spurts or prefer to knock out everything in one go?

Ohey, SIII-Chan! Likewise. ^^ My favorite part of MCM was when people were submitting their pie-to-the-face videos. Not only was it funny, but it was also great to see members spreading awareness about the need for clean water. :) 

1. Come up with idea (this can take up to a couple months, no lie!). This involves looking at a bunch of references for further inspiration as well. 

2. Procrastinate for a little while.

3. Draw a circle, get distracted, and walk away.

4. Try again and have the sketch base sketch finished.

5. Detail the sketch and clean up lines or make the lineart.

6. Flat color.

7. Self re-motivation.

8. Shade. 

9. Lighting.

10. Final touches.

11. Take a breather! 

1 minute ago, Totally Lyra said:

Ok I have a critically important question for you Kiri, the sanity of nations rests on this.

What's more important on a pizza: the sauce or the cheese?

It is ALWAYS about the cheese! 25/8, 366, 8 days a week. :orly: 

• Brohoof 7

4 minutes ago, Lady Kiriness said:

It is ALWAYS about the cheese! 25/8, 366, 8 days a week. :orly: 

Yes! Very much so.

18 minutes ago, Lady Kiriness said:

SorcerusHorserus is amazing at pacing

Was that intentional or a happy accident? ^_^

How about his one. What's the very first pet you remember having?

• Brohoof 3

25 minutes ago, Lady Kiriness said:

I don't read full-blown fics, but from time to time, I check in on "Dash Academy" and "Friendship is Magic" (by Mauroz). I absolutely love the illustrations in both comics. SorcerusHorserus is amazing at pacing, and I think Mauroz's anime-like take on the human versions of the ponies is so captivating! :D 

Ahhhhh, "Dash Academy" is simply splendid!  I forget, were you around when we had SorcerusHorserus as a Q&A guest?  That was loads of fun and she's super nice and talented!

Anyways, real question time, like, super, duper, legit serious... DC or Marvel? :okiedokieloki:

• Brohoof 4

8 minutes ago, Blue Diamond said:

noooooo.gif

giphy.gif

16 minutes ago, Blue Diamond said:

I have great admiration for that field. No bias, not one bit. I knew there was a reason you caught a certain someone's attention in December. 

A bit of a more serious question along those lines. What mental health concern do you wish received more attention and why?

It was lovely having a chance to meet her. I shall always remember! :)

I know that this is a bit of a cliche, but I would say anxiety disorders. As many have expressed, it is a serious issue that is often brushed aside as simply a "passing feeling that will go away soon". I shared this before, but I struggled with it to the point where it greatly interfered with my daily life. While many were understanding, others were dismissive of it. My wish is that more attention is given to understanding and treating this disorder and others that stem from it in hopes of making the general public more aware and sympathetic to those who have it. 

You know you just want to learn that just to recreate the Inigo Montoya scene from Princess Bride :P

I can neither confirm nor deny. :x 

• Brohoof 4

5 minutes ago, Batbrony said:

Anyways, real question time, like, super, duper, legit serious... DC or Marvel? 

Kiriness! Do not answer this question. This answer is liable to usher in a Civil War of Apokalyptic levels!

*Grabs my net just in case. 

• Brohoof 3

7 minutes ago, Batbrony said:

Anyways, real question time, like, super, duper, legit serious... DC or Marvel? :okiedokieloki:

Spoiler alert! You're going to be disappointed, I fear.

:P

• Brohoof 4

35 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle . said:

Can we be friends? Do you want Celestia to turn evil?

Sure! I'm always open to making new friends. :twi: I think Celestia is fine the way she is. ^^ 

30 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

Was that intentional or a happy accident? ^_^

The Ross is strong in you 

why-not-both-mexican-girl-why-not-both.j

30 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

How about his one. What's the very first pet you remember having?

When I was a baby, we had a Golden Retriever and a Schnauzer. The little Schnauzer was not too fond of children, but the big guy would sit patiently as I painted his claws! :P

26 minutes ago, Batbrony said:

Ahhhhh, "Dash Academy" is simply splendid!  I forget, were you around when we had SorcerusHorserus as a Q&A guest?  That was loads of fun and she's super nice and talented!

It is indeed! Yes I was, though I don't remember if I asked any questions. I might have just caught the tail end of her visit. ^^ 

Oh snap! It all comes down to this...I am prepared to answer your inquiry!!!

Marvel all day erryday. :orly: 

19 minutes ago, Blue Diamond said:

Civil War of Apokalyptic levels!

Doinitright.exe

18 minutes ago, Yellow Diamond said:

Spoiler alert! You're going to be disappointed, I fear.

:P

I say we convert him What? Did someone say something? No? Didn't think so! :x 

• Brohoof 5

4 minutes ago, Connie said:

Why are you such a perfect human being?

I am quite flattered, but trust me, I have my fair share of flaws. :P 

• Brohoof 5

4 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Sorry if this question has been asked before.

What's your favorite website for uploading and sharing art? How were you welcomed in said website by the fandom?

Hmm...I prefer to share my work on Tumblr the most. I love being able to schedule posts! People have been generally friendly and encouraging. I'd say I feel pretty welcomed over there. :) 

• Brohoof 4

More questions!

What’s your favourite thing to order from the Olive Garden?

Do you think Lin Manuel Miranda is really nice in real life or does he just walk around with his abs out telling people to go fetch him vegetables?

How many times does it take for you to listen to a song that you love before you actually hate it instead? What was the most recent song that did that to you (if applicable). 

Have you ever petted a fluffy animal and then became overwhelmed with it's sheer fluffiness?

• Brohoof 6

21 minutes ago, Blue Diamond said:

More questions!

What’s your favourite thing to order from the Olive Garden?

Do you think Lin Manuel Miranda is really nice in real life or does he just walk around with his abs out telling people to go fetch him vegetables?

How many times does it take for you to listen to a song that you love before you actually hate it instead? What was the most recent song that did that to you (if applicable). 

Have you ever petted a fluffy animal and then became overwhelmed with it's sheer fluffiness?

Ohoho, that restaurant is truly magical! Fettuccine alfredo with chicken, broccoli, and yummy breadsticks. ;)

I can't say I have ever heard of the guy, but from some casual photos I just looked up, he seems like a goofy and fun-loving person! I just noticed that he's in Moana. I've not seen it yet, but it's definitely on my to-do list! 

I like to put my favorite songs on repeat, though I don't grow tired of them quickly. I'd say...30-40? I should track that at some point. :P The most recent song I got tired of is Sweet Dreams by The Eurythmics. I still enjoy it in this mashup, though! 

Yes! Chicks are just the cutest little fluff balls, especially when they're falling asleep in your hand. :love: 

23 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

How many times does a European swallow need to beat it's wings every second in order to maintain airspeed velocity.

Over nine thousand "In order to maintain air-speed velocity, a swallow needs to beat its wings 43 times every second, right?"

• Brohoof 4