Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Batbrony

1 hour ago, Lady Kiriness said:

Oh snap! It all comes down to this...I am prepared to answer your inquiry!!!

Marvel all day erryday. :orly: 

433042603d292d33026e7ac351a95a234e12fe3d94647ffb398c37e480f60500.jpg

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh, just kidding, I'm not THAT kind of fan! ^_^  Long as you like DC too, we're cool. :orly:  The only kind of fans of DC or Marvel I can't stand are the ones who don't like both; I don't care if you have a preference, even if mine is DC every year, month, day, hour, minute, and second. :muffins:

comic%2Byin%2Byang.jpg

Anyways, it looks like our time with Lady Kiriness has come to an end.  I'll keep the thread open for a few more hours in case there are any last minute questions (and Kiri, feel free to answer them at your own leisure).  Thank you so much again LK for taking the time to answer questions this afternoon, it was very kind and thoughtful of you and I hope that everyone involved has had a lot of fun! :muffins: Until our next Q&A, everypony (which should be quite shortly and with a very cool guest), this is Batbrony signing off!  I'm off!!! *cue dramatic exit*

• Brohoof 8

3 hours ago, Batbrony said:

I don't care if you have a preference, even if mine is DC every year, month, day, hour, minute, and second. :muffins:

And millisecond? :orly: I haven't had much exposure to DC films, but I may go see Wonder Woman at some point. ^^

3 hours ago, Batbrony said:

Anyways, it looks like our time with Lady Kiriness has come to an end.  I'll keep the thread open for a few more hours in case there are any last minute questions (and Kiri, feel free to answer them at your own leisure).  Thank you so much again LK for taking the time to answer questions this afternoon, it was very kind and thoughtful of you and I hope that everyone involved has had a lot of fun! :muffins:

Thank you, Batbrony. I appreciate your time and thank you for allowing me to take part in today's Q&A! Thank you to everyone for stopping by and asking questions. I had a great time! :) 

46 minutes ago, Stormfury said:

Why do aliens smoke weed?

Not sure, but they are not welcome to in my house! 

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

@Lady Kiriness I got a couple if it's OK?

1: I sometimes still refer to you as Quartz and I was wondering if it annoys you or you wanted me to stop? (I do it because "Lady Quartz" (you) was one of the first people I talked to on here when I joined and you where one of the reasons I decided to stay)

2: who inspired you to become an artist? your so talented you must have had some really inspirational people to look up to or did you just want to prove yourself? 

Edited by Trottermare Galamane
  • Brohoof 4

3 minutes ago, Trottermare Galamane said:

@Lady Kiriness I got a couple if it's OK?

1: I sometimes still refer to you as Quartz and I was wondering if it annoys or you wanted me to stop? (I do it because "Lady Quartz" (you) was one of the first people I talked to on her when I joined and you where one of the reasons I decided to stay)

2: who inspired you to become an artist? your so talented you must have had some really inspirational people to look up to or did you just want to prove yourself? 

Hiya, Trotter, or shall I say, art curator of MLPForums! :P 

1. While I go by Kiri for the most part, I don't mind people calling me by my old name. It was nice meeting you back then! Aw, I'm super flattered! I am glad that you continue to stay on the forums. It's great running into you over in Forum Games. :) 

2. My dad would draw little pictures for me when I was a youngster, so I wanted to try it, too! There are many amazing artists I look up to and continue to learn from, including Hyanna Natsu (anime art), Centchi, Yamiio (anime artist), and several furry artists. ^^ 

• Brohoof 6

7 hours ago, Lady Kiriness said:

Honestly, my main goal in life is to become a therapist. :P

Sounds really nice, doc.

IMAGEN-16155716-2.png

Though I like option of @Blue Diamond as well.

Spoiler
8 hours ago, Blue Diamond said:

I'm hoping that she eventually becomes Administrator and bans all deer puns. ;)

tumblr_n6ppkia6bc1shgl8go1_500.png

Next question is philosophical. What do you think about artificial intelligence which can drive cars and talk to people already. Would you become therapist for robots if they would need it?

• Brohoof 2

9 hours ago, Crypty said:

What do you think about artificial intelligence which can drive cars and talk to people already. Would you become therapist for robots if they would need it?

Artificial intelligence has quite a few benefits. I enjoy being able to use Siri, for example, because I am able to schedule events and get to new locations while driving. 

I would not become a therapist for robots. While we may try our best to create robots with human qualities, I do not believe that we will ever truly recreate a human. Robots respond to programming, while we have the ability to think and act completely on our own accord. If they do malfunction, then a technician can reprogram and repair them. 

• Brohoof 4

• The topic was locked