Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria: Duality

PonyOfDespair

@PonyOfDespair

Glad ya think so! And that works, although I've a few other ideas. Mostly purple themed colors, lavender, violet, all that good shit. Oh--and fair warning, she's pretty anti-social.

I've got something in mind; I'll tell if you want, but I'd prefer to keep it a secret. But for now--that's my application. 

@P-Jay

Feel free to pm me about your ideas. Anti social is a nice addition to groups when done right but remember this is a team effort and try not to make her too independent or she will lose importance as a team member and I don't want anyone to become unnecessary because the group is having to find ways to function without your character. And even if she helps when needed, try not to make her her seem like a stranger that jumps in. If she doesn't like socializing just have her integrate at a pace that fits the story progression.

Oh, definitely. I've read enough bad RP stories on Reddit to know 'the outcast' is usually a flop to play in group efforts. Prentice'll warm up soon enough, don't worry. She's not edgy--at least I hope not.

And I'll need a concrete answer--PM or nah?

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

@PonyOfDespair

I am terribly sorry, but it seems like I might need to drop out from this RP before we even begin... In just a few days from now I'll be undergoing a somewhat drastic change in my life (namely, moving out of the country) and I still don't know when I'll be able to come online around the forums again. Hopefully it happens sooner than expected, but still, can't know for sure.

I was really looking forward to this as well... Sorry again. :(

How far would a species change be able to go, other pony-like races, other canonically confirmed species, other possibly canon species or are we allowed for possible custom species? Just wondering.