Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Shadow Dash!

Deleted3133333

This is a poll. It may or may not be optional.  

10 users have voted

1. 1. Is Rainbow Dash best pony?

• Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes

13 minutes ago, ShadowDash13 said:

SPIDERS!!!! I'm an animal lover. There is no animal in this world I don't like, except spiders. Honestly, I'll probably die hugging a wild animal. But I won't get NEAR spiders. I hate them with a passion. Arachnophobia is one of my many, many, many fears.

Especially to be feared are those 'bird-eater' tarantulas that shoot poison-tipped barbed hairs at you, aiming for your eyes, thereby killing their prey in an agonising and blinded slow death.

Spoiler

im so sorry flappyhoss im a bad person :(

Daisies. Not so much because of their appearance, but because Daisy was the name of my first dog, a beagle I grew up with. I loved her so much...

What happened to her?

Yep. I've still got 750 days, 3 hours, and 10 minutes until I turn 18 and can escape. 

Oh, yeah, duh, sorry.

I'm copying these questions over from my comments on this other person's ask thread which I expanded beyond all reason, because good questions are hard to come up with and waste not want not and all that sort of thing. That's just one that escaped my 'logic filter'.

How many middle names do you have?

What is your favourite flower?

How many first cousins do you have?

If you had one object, what would you choose?

Edited by Duality

19 hours ago, Duality said:

1.) What happened to her?

2.) Oh, yeah, duh, sorry.

I'm copying these questions over from my comments on this other person's ask thread which I expanded beyond all reason, because good questions are hard to come up with and waste not want not and all that sort of thing. That's just one that escaped my 'logic filter'.

3.) How many middle names do you have?

4.) What is your favourite flower?

5.) How many first cousins do you have?

6.) If you had one object, what would you choose?

1.) I moved to an apartment with my family and she had to stay with my grandparents. But then my grandparents left on a missions trip and had to leave her with my uncle. She got out without her tags on and got picked up by a car when she had almost made it all the way back home...

2.) S'alright. I know the unicorn you're talking about, but I'm not tagging that kettle-corn stealer.

3.) Two. Each of my grandfather's first names. It confuses some people...

4.) Favorite plant is a daisy. Thus, favorite flower is also a daisy.

5.) 7. I have A LOT of family members... 5 of those cousins are from one family, and I feel like I'm forgetting someone...

6.) A winning lottery ticket. Then I could buy EVERYTHING!!!

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, ShadowDash13 said:

S'alright. I know the unicorn you're talking about, but I'm not tagging that kettle-corn stealer.

They're not a unicorn. Their avatar is actually an anime girl with a cap on.

not so certain now, are you...

Two. Each of my grandfather's first names. It confuses some people...

That reminds me of something that happened early on in my high school education.

On two completely separate and unrelated occasions, two of my teachers got confused as to what my name was (even though I was top of their classes, the ingrates :P ). One of them started randomly referring to me by my grandfather's first name, the other started spontaneously calling me by my grandfather's middle name, even though I am not named after him or even have a name that superficially resembles his.

Neither of them knew my grandfather - or even knew I had a grandfather, for that matter -, so it was really quite an odd coincidence.

Favorite plant is a daisy. Thus, favorite flower is also a daisy.

What sorta daisy? Big daisy, small daisy, mutated daisy, what?

4 hours ago, ShadowDash13 said:

A winning lottery ticket. Then I could buy EVERYTHING!!!

Huh. Didn't peg you as the materialistic type.

Which way around do toilet paper rolls go?

What are your thoughts on bow ties?

Stainless Steel Rivets: Blessing Or Curse?

What is your favourite natural phenomenon?

Just now, Duality said:

They're not a unicorn. Their avatar is actually an anime girl with a cap on.

not so certain now, are you...

Ahh, so that unicorn is not the first pony you've used this set of questions on. Well played...

1.) They should be set on their side on top of the toilet, thus both stopping any arguments and making the cycle time for replacing them much shorter.

Praticality ALWAYS wins that argument.

2.) I personally can't pull off a bow-tie, but I know many people whose ensemble isn't complete without it. 

3.) CURSE. The rest of my robotics team would disagree with me, but I'm the programmer. The only time I have to deal with those pain in the arses is when they have to be REMOVED, and it takes forever.

4.) The aurora borealis. I haven't seen it personally, but it's one thing I really hope I get to experience. I've heard that depending on the conditions, it can appear in a plethora of colors.

2 minutes ago, ShadowDash13 said:

Ahh, so that unicorn is not the first pony you've used this set of questions on. Well played...

If you're talking about Totally Lyra, then I haven't used all of them on them, just a few, because they don't update their ask thread so regularly.

3 minutes ago, ShadowDash13 said:

The aurora borealis. I haven't seen it personally, but it's one thing I really hope I get to experience. I've heard that depending on the conditions, it can appear in a plethora of colors.

Why not the aurora australis? There's more than one magnetic pole of the earth that can cause that phenomenon, y'know.

How do you view the concept of wearing suspenders?

What is the single greatest quantity of dirt you have ever carried at any one time?

Which is the more sanity-destroying game, chess or Mah-Jong?

What is your favourite pastime?

18 hours ago, Duality said:

If you're talking about Totally Lyra, then I haven't used all of them on them, just a few, because they don't update their ask thread so regularly.

Nope. I would never accuse Totally Lyra of kettle-corn stealing. Only one unicorn on this forum is capable of such evil.

1.) Suspenders are neither fashionable nor necessary. We invented belts (and pants with waistbands that actually fit...) for a reason. My mom wore suspenders when she was a kid. Obviously, they must be evil.

2.) Hmm... typically, I only dig holes in sand, so my amount of dirt is pretty small. Probably about one small bucket's worth.

3.) Mah-Jong. I play chess all the time, and look how sane I am!

I change my answer to chess...

4.) Programming in one tab, talking on the MLP and EQD forums in two other tabs, reading a book or fanfic in a fourth tab, and music playing in the background. Total immersion.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, ShadowDash13 said:

Nope. I would never accuse Totally Lyra of kettle-corn stealing. Only one unicorn on this forum is capable of such evil.

oh yeah yumekai

realised that you were talking about them just after I posted and was like 'well, there goes my reputation for originality'.

Obviously, they must be evil.

Correctest thing I've read all day. Have some interweb points.

Mah-Jong. I play chess all the time, and look how sane I am!

I change my answer to chess...

Have you ever actually played Mah-Jong?

Programming in one tab, talking on the MLP and EQD forums in two other tabs, reading a book or fanfic in a fourth tab, and music playing in the background. Total immersion.

teach me your ways o horsenpai

What item of clothing, that you consider weird, do you see people wearing most often?

Why did the chicken cross the road?

What is your favourite hat/head ornament (whether worn by you or by other people)?

How much silver is there in your house/building of residence?

On 8/26/2017 at 7:13 PM, Duality said:

Have you ever actually played Mah-Jong?

What item of clothing, that you consider weird, do you see people wearing most often?

Why did the chicken cross the road?

What is your favourite hat/head ornament (whether worn by you or by other people)?

How much silver is there in your house/building of residence?

1.) Yes I have! I have a mahjong game for my DS. I'm not particularly good at it (unlike chess...)

2.) Honestly, most of the stuff you can get at skating stores. For some reason the people here are obsessed with those kinds of shirts. That and expensive $300 shoes. Why would you buy those?

3.) Global Warming. Same reason the polar bears crossed behind him.

4.) The fez. It amuses me. Although I do appreciate the Newsboy hat my friend on the robotics team has.

5.) Almost none, except for the trace amounts in our electronics. We can't have nice things. Someone always breaks it.

• Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, ShadowDash13 said:

Yes I have! I have a mahjong game for my DS. I'm not particularly good at it (unlike chess...)

It's not one of those 'match the tiles with the same picture on them' ones, is it?

please tell me it's not.

14 hours ago, ShadowDash13 said:

That and expensive $300 shoes. Why would you buy those?

I have a friend who buys used $300 shoes for maybe $150, wears them for a bit, cleans them up, and sells them for $200 or so. He's got a solid income going there, actually.

Who're your fav pony artists?

What is your favourite physical unit of currency (whether a coin or a note)?

Papaya blossoms?

How much do you like scarves?

Un

10 hours ago, Duality said:

It's not one of those 'match the tiles with the same picture on them' ones, is it?

please tell me it's not.

Unfortunately, it is, unless you play in local multiplayer. And no one ever wants to do that...

16 hours ago, Yumekai said:

What's your go to snack?

Is candy a bad answer? I mean, I know it's a true answer... but is it a bad answer?

10 hours ago, Duality said:

Who're your fav pony artists?

What is your favourite physical unit of currency (whether a coin or a note)?

Papaya blossoms?

How much do you like scarves?

1.) Umm... uh, one's that are good? I don't really do well with names. I know @Pripyat Pony did amazing with my avatar. 

2.) The Golden Sacajawea Dollar.

3.) Are a sign that Papayas will soon be visible.

4.) Personally, I can't pull off a scarf. But Twilight's scarf on Winter Wrap Up fit her perfectly.

• Brohoof 2

8 hours ago, ShadowDash13 said:

Unfortunately, it is, unless you play in local multiplayer. And no one ever wants to do that...

MATCH THE TILES IS NOT MAH-JONG

IT'S SO NOT

THIS CANNOT BE EMPHASISED ENOUGH

MAH-JONG DOES NOT WORK LIKE THAT

GO GOOGLE MAH-JONG AND FIGURE OUT HOW IT'S REALLY PLAYED

JUST GO MAN

JUST LEAVE

Is candy a bad answer? I mean, I know it's a true answer... but is it a bad answer?

Very bad.

Try again.

[hint: the correct answer is pistachios]

Umm... uh, one's that are good? I don't really do well with names.

You don't know any artists worth remembering??

Yakovlev-vad?

Spoiler

59a78be602c6a_SolarMonarch(Yakovlev-Vad).thumb.png.f22b97d3a2f1c8319fba3f8e423fb490.png59a78caae9e25_DashMobile(Yakovlev-Vad).thumb.png.ce95a3ae2200621e904059befa632355.png

MirroredSea?

Spoiler

59a78b1bc8b24_Roseluck(MirroredSea).thumb.jpg.de8dcd0e6c35e94a31b085fee273b651.jpg59a78b2ab44ad_Atmospheric(MirroredSea).thumb.png.da495654bd3745b0beb04b274bfb6090.png

Queen-KittyKat?

Spoiler

59a78b136292a_ThatsMyGirl(Queen-KittyKatHere-For-The-Ponies).thumb.png.6b065d649d691498a5a592681e73d89f.png

NCMares?

Spoiler

59a78bb687057_CruelMoon(NCMares).thumb.png.f596f7c20a74d88fffb92acaf6e2cc36.png

Dreatos?

Spoiler

59a78ad6282bd_BeholdYourQueen(Dreatos).thumb.png.34592239cdc9ea6b829ab44baf54fd80.png59a78c0403b1b_PocketPonies(Dreatos).thumb.png.0b2b365b7102e05357aca802645902d7.png

UnDerpable?

Spoiler

59a78c6b17589_Anticipation(UnDerpable).thumb.png.698f5703bed6cb29247a9eba0b3e8329.png59a78c4db7c4c_FreeAtLast(UnDerpable).thumb.png.128586bd40e78af1a566a3b711e0a278.png

Rain-Gear?

Spoiler

59a78c2b5f8d8_Tantabus(Rain-Gear).thumb.png.c01a2906f97de817390f632c6ef0b94e.png59a78c093c1f7_Matchstick(Rain-Gear).thumb.jpg.dfda35c783dcc37ef81e99a75f9a70b0.jpg

Whoever-this-random-is?

Spoiler

59a78b4f33534_ReptilesVs.Gastropods(Adlynh).thumb.png.2ba272862e58ac79d09732139a0672ff.png

no comment on how i found this picture

9 hours ago, ShadowDash13 said:

The Golden Sacajawea Dollar.

sacagawea you racist person

how dare you misspell a native american word like that

also good choice

adequate flappehhoss

9 hours ago, ShadowDash13 said:

Are a sign that Papayas will soon be visible.

I take back my 'adequate flappehhoss' comment.

That is the least imaginative response I've ever received to that question, bar none.

*blows raspberry at*

Which country do you think has the best currency/coins/bills/etc., other  than your own?

How nice is your handwriting?

Explosions or laser beams?

I know mahjong doesn't work like that! I've played the real game a few times, but no one ever wants to play.

Pistachos are good. As good as candy... nah. But pretty good.

I blame autocorrect for that misspelling.

That art is really good!!!! Where did you find them????

Japan definitely has a cool currency. They've got the kanji for the amount of money on the coin as well as English numbers to represent it. I kept some as souvenirs.

My handwriting's pretty nice because of the way I hold my pencil. Unlike most people, I use all 5 fingers to support the pencil. It's very precise. Except with art...

Laser beams, because they can also cause explosions while being high tech.

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, ShadowDash13 said:

I know mahjong doesn't work like that! I've played the real game a few times, but no one ever wants to play.

oh

kay then

sorreh for assumipersoning

i'd play it with you, if that'll make it up to you

and if i can find a decent rulebook

That art is really good!!!! Where did you find them????

That's literally just a generic sample of the art I've got lying around on my hard drive.

There are some seriously pro artists in this fandom.

And I found them through extensive trawling of DeviantArt pony art groups and Equestria Daily Drawfriends (though I've since ditched Drawfriends due to their consistently bleah art), persistent pestering of longer-term bronies for the names of good artists, and much use of mindbleach due to unavoidable errors made when choosing artists' galleries to check out during the aforementioned.

You can take a look at the complete compilation of all the perfectionist-worthy art I've acquired up 'til today here, if you want (link only valid for two months). Artists mostly comprehensively credited by online handle; if you like them you should be able to find them online pretty easy. I would also like to note that my art is strictly and painstakingly SFW, bar none. Unfortunately can't say the same about the source artists' galleries in several cases - notably CaptainPudgeMuffin. Especially CaptainPudgeMuffin. Much mindbleach was used that day.

Japan definitely has a cool currency. They've got the kanji for the amount of money on the coin as well as English numbers to represent it. I kept some as souvenirs.

Oh, yeah, I have a few of those in my coin collection.

Not that I can really tell them apart from my Korean, Chinese, and Thai coins...

What's your favourite sport?

Which computer-keyboard key is your personal favourite?

What is the best piece of advice you've ever received?

How many atoms does your left eyeball have?

Edited by Duality

15 hours ago, Duality said:

That's literally just a generic sample of the art I've got lying around on my hard drive.

There are some seriously pro artists in this fandom.

And I found them through extensive trawling of DeviantArt pony art groups and Equestria Daily Drawfriends (though I've since ditched Drawfriends due to their consistently bleah art), persistent pestering of longer-term bronies for the names of good artists, and much use of mindbleach due to unavoidable errors made when choosing artists' galleries to check out during the aforementioned.

You can take a look at the complete compilation of all the perfectionist-worthy art I've acquired up 'til today here, if you want (link only valid for two months). Artists mostly comprehensively credited by online handle; if you like them you should be able to find them online pretty easy. I would also like to note that my art is strictly and painstakingly SFW, bar none. Unfortunately can't say the same about the source artists' galleries in several cases - notably CaptainPudgeMuffin. Especially CaptainPudgeMuffin. Much mindbleach was used that day.

Don't worry. I came from the furry fandom. If there's one thing I know how to do, its brain-bleaching away the things that can't be unseen. 

I haven't really ventured very far into DeviantArt, so I'll have to give that a look-see.

1.)

To Play: Soccer. It's one of the only sports I'm good at.

To watch: Football. I still don't watch it often, or even watch the entire game unless we make the playoffs, but it's still fun.

To watch only for the purpose of trying to figure out what the hay the rules are: Rugby. That game really confuses me.

2.) 

Semicolon, the programmer's best friend and worst enemy, all wrapped up in one.

3.)

Stop blaming yourself for everything. I should probably start listening to it...

4.) Approximently 10^26 atoms. Mostly done via estimation based on the amount of Hydrogen atoms.

• Brohoof 1

I haven't really ventured very far into DeviantArt, so I'll have to give that a look-see.

DID YOU LOOK AT MY ART

TELL ME YOU LOOKED AT MY ART

I SPENT LIKE AN HOUR UPLOADING THAT FOR YOU

BECAUSE YOU SAID YOU LIKED IT

</guilt trip>

10 hours ago, ShadowDash13 said:

To Play: Soccer. It's one of the only sports I'm good at.

To watch: Football. I still don't watch it often, or even watch the entire game unless we make the playoffs, but it's still fun.

To watch only for the purpose of trying to figure out what the rules are: Rugby. That game really confuses me.

The only way I'm good at any of those games is as a goalie, 'cause I'm absolutely stellar at getting in the way of largish flying objects.

Also why I don't play basketball.

Because, in the latter game, my head's at about standard 'largish flying object' cruising altitude.

10 hours ago, ShadowDash13 said:

Semicolon, the programmer's best friend and worst enemy, all wrapped up in one.

Also the best friend of all grandiloquent types; it's indispensable for extending linked thoughts into multiple sentences.

How many pieces of furniture do you own? What are they?

How many books do you own? What are they?

How many relatives, direct and indirect, do you own? What are they?

How many siblings do you own? What are they?

NB: these do not have to be your siblings.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/1/2017 at 9:53 PM, Duality said:

DID YOU LOOK AT MY ART

TELL ME YOU LOOKED AT MY ART

I SPENT LIKE AN HOUR UPLOADING THAT FOR YOU

BECAUSE YOU SAID YOU LIKED IT

</guilt trip>

I LOOKED AT YOUR ART!

I LOVE SAID ART!

ART IS MY WAIFU!

Okay, in all seriousness now: that artwork is amazing. Particularly the wallpapers. Autumn Breeze is definitely going to be the new robotics wallpaper.

On 9/1/2017 at 9:53 PM, Duality said:

How many pieces of furniture do you own? What are they?

How many books do you own? What are they?

How many relatives, direct and indirect, do you own? What are they?

How many siblings do you own? What are they?

NB: these do not have to be your siblings.

1.) That I personally own, just one. A nice, comfortable, blue beanbag chair. Although my Great Dane disagrees on just who the owner of that chair is...

2.) Once again, personal ownership severely limits my answer here. I had hundreds of books. But only 3 were payed for with my own money. (By virtue of not having any money that buy them with) Those books are Shiver, Linger, and Forever by Maggie Steifvater. Very good books. And they include German poetry by Rilke.

3.) I own a total of 19 relatives, going back to my grandparents. I have more relatives then that, but I don't own them.

4.) Actually... this one is a bit of a problem. I've been trading my sister for other people's siblings for a while now. A few days ago I picked up my friend's brother and ran him around saying he was mine now... I really should get a tally of how many rooms need to be prepared if they decide to take my offer. At the moment, just 2.

• Brohoof 1

On ‎28‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 9:21 AM, ShadowDash13 said:

I LOOKED AT YOUR ART!

I LOVE SAID ART!

ART IS MY WAIFU!

Okay, in all seriousness now: that artwork is amazing. Particularly the wallpapers. Autumn Breeze is definitely going to be the new robotics wallpaper.

yay dashie likes mai taste in art

and appreciates mai art upload

such happy

also those aren't the arts' actual names, those are just the ones that i thought fit best for file-navigation purposes

also don't forget to download arts you want they still gonna get deleted by end october

also mirroredsea is best pony check them out they art such adorable

59cdb7bca521f_SeeingThroughNewEyes(MirroredSea).thumb.jpg.df2d1b81947c5daeabeff2b4f1741a2c.jpg

lyrapone says do et

On ‎28‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 9:21 AM, ShadowDash13 said:

Actually... this one is a bit of a problem. I've been trading my sister for other people's siblings for a while now. A few days ago I picked up my friend's brother and ran him around saying he was mine now... I really should get a tally of how many rooms need to be prepared if they decide to take my offer. At the moment, just 2.

Nah, they can all just bunkbed with you.

What're your top 5 favourite beverages?

Shredded book or shattered smartphone?

What electrical item do you use most often?

If you could understand any single concept known to mankind, which one would you choose?

Must obey lyrapone! 

1.) In no particular order: chocolate milkshakes, protein shakes (because the way I make them, they taste like healthy chocolate milkshakes), milk, root beer float, and Green River (a soda you could only get from one restaurant, and is now discontinued...)

2.) Hmm... shredded book would make me a very angry flappyhorse. But shattered phone means I can't get on the forum anymore. And with my depression, that's going to end in suicide. So I'll have to go with shredded book.

3.) Phone. See above. It's the only way I can get one this forum.

4.) Psychology. Why people do the things they do. I want to understand all of it. Because sometimes, people do horrible things, and I want to know why, so I can stop it.

Edited by ShadowDash13
  • Brohoof 1

21 hours ago, ShadowDash13 said:

Must obey lyrapone! 

yas yas all shall fall before her

21 hours ago, ShadowDash13 said:

Psychology. Why people do the things they do. I want to understand all of it. Because sometimes, people do horrible things, and I want to know why, so I can stop it.

Whoa, Flappy, man, that's deep.

How many notable coincidences have occurred in your life, if any?

How is it that all sentient beings experience 'now' at the same time?

Who do you hug the most often, on average?

What are your thoughts on mathematics?

• Brohoof 1

1.) Hmm... there are quite a few, but I don't really regard anything as a coincidence. Everything happens for a reason, even if we don't fully understand it. All the events of my life have led me towards answering this question.

2.) They don't. All of space and time is interpreted by our five senses, which in turn is interpreted by our brain. Therefore, our brain is in complete control of our interpretation of the universe, and could very well be lying about the existence of anything and everything. Nothing is real. It's all lies fed to us by our brain. Neither you nor me actually exist.

3.) I don't get very many hugs. Internet hugs, yes. Real life hugs, no. Probably my youth pastor.

4.) Mathematics is fun and interesting! I'm in Calculus this year, and it's some of the most fun math I've ever done!

• Brohoof 1

They don't. All of space and time is interpreted by our five senses, which in turn is interpreted by our brain. Therefore, our brain is in complete control of our interpretation of the universe, and could very well be lying about the existence of anything and everything. Nothing is real. It's all lies fed to us by our brain. Neither you nor me actually exist.

Nah, my brain's not that imaginative.

I don't get very many hugs. Internet hugs, yes. Real life hugs, no. Probably my youth pastor.

aw nu i wish telekinetic hugs were a thing

Mathematics is fun and interesting! I'm in Calculus this year, and it's some of the most fun math I've ever done!

Hey hey hey! That reminds me to ask you, what's the derivative of ln(x)^e?

Also, what three numbers x, y, and z satisfy the three relationships x + y = z , x * y = z , and x ^ y = z  - and, also, by extension, every nth-order operation of the form "an (n -1)th-order operation is performed on x 'y' times" that equates to z ?

The extension isn't really necessary to solve the problem, but it's fairly interesting to note (at least to us insane maths nerds).

But enough about maths. Tell me about you.

What is the weirdest item you own?

What is the most impressive item you own?

What is the oldest item you own?

What is the most valuable item you own (whether monetary or sentimental value)?

Hmm... so, ln(x)^e...

That's f(g(x)), where f(y) = y^e and g(x) = ln(x).

So, the derivative is d/dy * f(y) * the derivative of g(x).

f(y) is y^e. So I need to find d/dy (y^e). That comes out to e*y^e-1

So, we have ey^e-1 * d/dx * ln(x)

Y is g(x), so it's e * ln(x)^e-1 * d/dx * ln(x)

d/dx * ln(x) = 1/x

So, (e * ln(x)^e-1)/x is the derivative.

Second question. X + Y = Z. X * Y = Z. X^ Y = Z. So X+Y = X*Y = X^Y. If X*Y = X^Y, Y must be equal to both X and 2. So, X=2, Y=2, Z=4

Now, the questions about me.

1.) Weirdest item I own... probably the plastic fork/spoon/knife combo I've yet to come up with a catchy name for. Although most would argue the real answer is my MLP plushies.

2.) Impressive items... kinda drawing a blank here. My free laptop would be the answer, but that got destroyed by my parents... so I don't really know.

3.) MUCH easier. A penny. From 1935. Almost 100 years old.

4.) My wolf plushie, Humphrey. We've been through a lot of years of depression together. His sentimental value is more than anything else could ever have.

• Brohoof 2

So, (e * ln(x)^e-1)/x is the derivative.

10/10.

Gudflappy.

If X*Y = X^Y, Y must be equal to both X and 2. So, X=2, Y=2, Z=4

10/10, admirably logical solution *cough*unlikemewhoguessedandchecked*cough*.

Bettergud flappy.

So gud, in fact, that you've unlocked the Expert version of my question!

x + y + x * y * x ^ y ^ = ?

x = ?

y = ?

z = ?

That's x ^ (y ^ z) , by the way; don't go getting any ideas about subverting exponentiation's noncommutativeness to show off. You're a gud enough flappy as it is. :P

the plastic fork/spoon/knife combo I've yet to come up with a catchy name for

The SSS or TripleS.

Short for StabScoopSlice.

Thank you, thank you, hold the applause until after the key-to-the-city ceremony.

MUCH easier. A penny. From 1935. Almost 100 years old.

my oldest penny's only from 1941 teach me your ways o great numismatisenpai

What is the most interesting place you've ever visited?

What is the longest you've ever gone without sleeping?

If you could choose a single tool that would last you the rest of your life, what would you choose and why?

What is your favourite single piece of artwork, of any genre/type?

• Brohoof 1

Ahh, simple. X, Y, and Z are all 0. Only way the addition could ever match up with the multiplication. As for the powers. 0^0 is 1, and 0^1 is 0.

Math solved. Flappyhorse skill level increased.

1.) Japan. Namely, the Kyoto Fox Shrine. It was AMAZING!!!!!!!

2.) 4 days. Then I passed out on my computer's keyboard.

3.) Screwdriver. There's so many things you can't do without it. I'd have to buy something new every time the batteries went dead.

4.) I'm gonna go out on a complete limb here and say Hamilton. That play is an absolute masterpiece. And the music... amazing. As a whole, it is the best piece of art I've ever experienced. And one day, I'll see it live... I hope.

• Brohoof 1