Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Did my content count go down since I left?

I took a break from the site for a couple of months, and I can vividly remember having the phoenix rank, so atleast 800 posts. Is there a way that they could have been removed or something as a punishment? Can anybody check? If so, please tell me the reason why, cause I am 100% positive that I've had my postcount lowered manually.

I'm not sure how long exactly your break was, but few months ago there was a forum software upgrade from v.3 to v.4 (read: update).

Along with that upgrade, things were changed and apparently one of the side-effects were content counts being recalculated.
Content count drops were reported already by other members, so you're not the only one and of course, it's definitely not a punishment, so don't be worried. :) 

If you'd like to read more about this, you can take a look at similar threads, that other members have created earlier:
About post counts and statistics
Post count issue or just me

Perhaps moderators/administrators will be able to retrieve the lost 'content', but know, that it's not your fault, nor anything like this. :fluttershy: 

• Brohoof 2

Yeah I kind of noticed that something about my posts was off:D, anyway I hope there's a way to fix this.