Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tell me/us your personal stories with bronies irl

Jade The Pegasister

(edited)

Have you had any interactions with bronies or pegasisters in real life that were particularly crazy? If so you can tell me either the long version or the short version ha ha I may say A few on this forum myself :D:) 

Edited by Jade The Pegasister
Epic fail with misspelling
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

Absolutely none. I'm the only one of my kind here. Most people don't know our existence, only people that spend a lot of time on the interne knows the brony fandom. If you ask them about brony they'll go "Brony ? The cake ?" :lol:
No seriously this brony thing is completely unknown here.

Edited by Trotteur Funeste
  • Brohoof 3

Hiya, @Jade The Pegasister. Since your thread is directly related to bronies, pegasisters, and the fandom, I moved it over to Sugarcube Corner among similar topics. Thanks! :) 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hey there.

Yep, I had a story. Once I found that there's brony community in my city and they are meeting every week so I decided to join. :sunbutt: There was only crazy school kids :derp: and I felt weird all the time I spent with them. :adorkable: I bought pizza for everyone and never come back.

What's your story, @Jade The Pegasister?

Edited by Crypty
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

I have only met 3 bronies/pegasisters in real life, not counting one person back in high school who admitted to being a former brony that lost interest. Oh, and after I told one of my friends that I'm a brony, she remarked that one of her exes, whom I was kinda sorta friends with, was a brony. But I have no way of ever tracking him down. Wish I had known this back when him and I still talked. :/

All of the bronies/pegasisters I do know are fellow members of a particularly nerdy club at my university, and one in particular is my best friend. ^^

Edited by Prospekt
  • Brohoof 3

my stepmother Quincy and I were sitting on the dining table one night discussing a bucket list for me and I thought it sounded great! So we got out a pen and proceeded to make one but the most important things on the list were "singing lessons" and "volunteering with cats". When I woke up the next morning I found Quincy on my computer "what are you doing?" I asked "trying to find a place for you to apply to volunteer with cats" she replied, I was so excited we had our first orientation meeting there and it seemed pretty cool by the time our second orientation came up I had my name tag and everything during such of an orientation I saw a guy walking by, he was skinny and had an awkward yet cute face I started to check him out because I was a curious teenager I found him to be cute in someway but decided to move on I continued to stare intrigued by him he happened to be carrying a box or something once he set it down I saw the most mind-boggling thing I had ever seen he was wearing a shirt with rainbow dash on it and it said "Brony" my heart was practically beating out of my chest and I couldn't believe what was before me I could've fainted right there seriously I walked up to him awkwardly and asked him if he was a brony he obviously said yes  I was so shocked and flabbergasted I couldn't control myself I spent weeks and weeks trying to figure out for that mysterious guy was,  I didn't know his name or anything and my parents basically forced me to ask him about his name and stuff that day when we went to the cat place,   Asked what his name was and other things etc. turns out his name is Connor wow LOL I had the hugest crush on Connor I literally go to the cat adoption agency every Saturday just to see him but the day before my 15th birthday I found out he worked at a local bowling alley and went to go visit him,  I was down on the floor trying to pick up a quarter he dropped or something he looks me dead in the eye and says  "i'm only going to say this once the stalking thing, it needs to stop or I'll call my coworker"

needless to say that entire night I cried and cried and cried and after that I never saw him again 

• Brohoof 2

uhhh nothing crazy, just co-workers asking how the cons and artwork are going with MLP stuff, the local comic shop guys asking me about MLP merch and fandom favourites. 

Oh I do love going into the toy shops and bumping into new bronies in the MLP sections. lol I don't hide my fandom love. My bag is covered in keychains most of the time. 

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

When I was in line to see the Power Rangers in theaters a few month ago, I was wearing my MLP shirt and a young woman complimented it.

We even managed to get in a nice little discussion about the show as it turns out she has been watching since season 1, and I even managed to tell her about the movie coming out in October.

It was nice.

Edited by cmarston1
  • Brohoof 1

On 6/5/2017 at 6:48 PM, Jade The Pegasister said:

Have you had any interactions with bronies or pegasisters in real life that were particularly crazy? If so you can tell me either the long version or the short version ha ha I may say A few on this forum myself :D:) 

This wasn't a direct interction but I think it still counts. It was during lunch at my school and I was in the cafeteria. Two girls were standing around near me talking, I don't know what about but then I heard them say "Cross my heart and hope too fly stick a cupcake in my eye". Followed by one of the girls saying "That was one of the best moments in the show". They left after that. Being a massive brony hearing that actually brought a smile too my face since I knew what it was. The girls seemed pretty young so I think they were freshman. But it might have been on one of the days were the middle school kids visit the highschool. 

(edited)

Yea I have an Xbox live brony friend who would not stop talking about mlp 

he was the on who bet me to watch mlp ^_^

lets just say im happy I did the bet

Edited by DatBronyGuy
Huge typo
  • Brohoof 1