Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc [OOC] 1x1 SOL with Kitsune*

Stardust*

RP Link: 

Just looking for a casual RP with someone who is looking to have a fun time. With some possible romance and drama you never know what might happen!!

I am up for doing an anthro style if you are, either way I am just excited to get my OC out there. XD

If you are interested in RPing with Kitsune let me know!

-Location(s): Ponyville, Manehattan, Canterlot

-Plot: After settling down in Ponyville Kitsune is excited, but anxious to get out and meet some new friends. She has been so focused on work lately that she hasn't made time for herself. She is needing to get out there and just see what happens. She decides to take a few weeks off from work, there weren't any new plays or concerts that were going to be starting soon so she had some free time anyway. "No more excuses Kity, it's now... or never."

(edited)

Hey there. I'm up for an RP, if that's okay. I'm not really sure which one of my OC's would work, but I was thinking of using my OC, Dynamo Pad. Here is a link to his character page. 

Ponyville would also be a pretty a great place for the location. I hope he'll be okay to use. :) 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

@Kitsune*

Yeah that could work. That way, they would probably be pretty comfortable around each other in that amount of time. Maybe that would be some time to sort out their feelings of one another, or something like that. 

Just wondering something. During that time skip, would Dynamo have met Sasha? Just making sure in case he shows up at a certain point.

@Kitsune*

When it comes to Kitsune's parents. Did you want me to play as one of them and you play the other? From the latest response, I wasn't sure if we needed to play as them. I'm okay with playing the dad, if that's okay. What kind of personality does he have?

• 3 weeks later...

@Dynamo Pad

Hey, I'm sorry that I haven't been on for a while. Things were crazy with work, having to be there for 10 hour shifts. And we are getting ready for a house guest for a couple weeks. I will be on tomorrow for LOTS of catch up! On our RP and many other things lol. :)

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

Hey and it's okay. I know what you mean when it comes to being crazy with work. I've had overtime and had important people show up to allow us to use their glasses products. Thanks for letting me know and awesome lol. :) 

@Dynamo Pad

should we do a quick little time skip? to next Thursday? They can get their work done separately, get packed and then she can stay at Dynamo's place since it would be closer to the train station? We can finish off the shopping quickly and have them grab a bite to eat before calling it a day then we can fast forward. 

did a VERY rough sketch of Kitsune in her outfit that she posed for Dynamo in. (ignore the hair for now... I really can't decide how I want her hair.)

kitsune.jpg

• Brohoof 1