Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ability to hide/ block Forum Boards/ Sections?

K.Rool Addict

Well, I know you can do this:

22898b6342cd46a69da584fe959c886b.png

Clicking on that arrow should make that section "disappear" (basically just become transparent and hide the subforums), though I'm not sure that'd hide the topics and thread notifications of them from the main area...

I know you can set up special streams without them, but that also doesn't affect the main area. Does IPS even allow something like that to be done? It should :mustache:

21 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

know you can set up special streams without them, but that also doesn't affect the main area. Does IPS even allow something like that to be done? It should

This was a feature in an earlier version of the software. Users had some control over what would show up in the main recent topics block. 

• Brohoof 1

19 minutes ago, Blue Diamond said:

This was a feature in an earlier version of the software. Users had some control over what would show up in the main recent topics block. 

Huh, I wonder why that was removed then...

3 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Huh, I wonder why that was removed then...

The philosphy behind the people who made the software (not MLPF or Poniverse) changed. They went to a stronger content subscription and feed model, taking cues from social media along the way, and created a hybrid of sorts. They also removed some features that they said were largely ignored so that it eliminated some support overhead. So, it's probably all of the above. 

• Brohoof 2