Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SoL 1x1 with Kitsune and Dynamo Pad

Stardust*

(edited)

@Kitsune*

“I wish I had magic like that.”

Once Kitsune had entered the living room, Dynamo closed the front door behind him and placed her belongings on the coffee table. He let everything go in his magical grasp, making sure that nothing would fall off the coffee table in the process. He sighs in relief and sits down on the couch behind him. "I know you would love to use magic like that, sweetheart. It's pretty convenient, but it can be taxing. I learned how to use magic a couple years ago. I was unable to use magic when I was born. My parents and doctors told me that my horn was a birth defect, or something like that. To be honest, I'm surprised I was able to learn how to use magic. I mostly did daily life like a regular earth pony. I can't complain, but I'll get better at magic with some practice." He says, giving her a reassuring smile. "Plus, I think you're pretty awesome, with or without magic. Being able to be amazing at games, music, singing and you don't even need a cutie mark. It's cause you're amazing, just the way you are." He sang the last part, while giving her a cheesy smile. "I'm sorry, but it felt appropriate, but I mean every word, babe."

she made her way inside and took a quick look around. “You have a really nice place babe. I might have to make it a habit of coming over more often.” She gave him a playful wink. “I brought over some dinner. Let’s dig in before it gets too cold and since it is still a bit early, do you want to..... watch some Fairy Tail or maybe play a game?”

He smiles and nods appreciatively at the compliment. "Thank you and I'm glad you like my place. You haven't seen anything yet when it comes to my room. It took me a while, but I got a really nice gaming set up and everything." He says, before blushing with a smile. "I think I'd like that very much. I've been to your house multiple times, so I'm okay with changing up on where we hang out. You're welcome over to my place whenever you want, sweetheart." He says, before getting up from the couch. "I would say we can eat dinner and watch some Fairy Tail for a little while. We're just about to be on the Tartarus arc, I think. Then we can go to my room and play some video games. I'm going to get the DVD, so I'll be right back." He says while making his way to his room to fetch the anime. He comes back into the living room, a few minutes later with said DVD in his hands. "Ready for an awesome night marathon, Kity?"

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Kitsune listened as he told her about his past. She felt her heart sink when he explained that the doctors thought he had a defect. She knew that would never be true in her eyes. She was happy to hear that he did finally make it happen. kPlus, I think you're pretty awesome, with or without magic. Being able to be amazing at games, music, singing and you don't even need a cutie mark. It's cause you're amazing, just the way you are." He sang the last part, while giving her a cheesy smile. "I'm sorry, but it felt appropriate, but I mean every word, babe." “I know, but it would be nice sometimes to have a little help every now and then.” She smiled at him. 

"Thank you and I'm glad you like my place. You haven't seen anything yet when it comes to my room. It took me a while, but I got a really nice gaming set up and everything." He says, before blushing with a smile.

”I am going to take you up on his. And you know you are always welcome to my home whenever too.”

Ready for an awesome night marathon, Kity?"

”Oh yes!!” She giggled. “I’m so happy to be with you tonight. This week has been so busy. I have missed you. Now let’s eat!” She gave him a warm smile. 

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

“I know, but it would be nice sometimes to have a little help every now and then.” She smiled at him. 

Dynamo chuckled lightly and smiles. "Fair enough. I can imagine you levitating objects and teleport everywhere. I could also imagine you using magic during your music classes for your students. That sounds pretty interesting, now that I think about it. Maybe I can help with one of your classes one day."

”I am going to take you up on his. And you know you are always welcome to my home whenever too.”

He smiles and nods at the offer. "I'm glad to hear it. Maybe you can stay over again when we get back from our vacation. My home is much closer to the train station and we'll feel tired from all the traveling. Thank you and I'm going to take you up on your offer, as well. I enjoy being over your place. I truly enjoy spending time with you, in general, babe." He blushes slightly, scratching the back of his head. 

”Oh yes!!” She giggled. “I’m so happy to be with you tonight. This week has been so busy. I have missed you. Now let’s eat!” She gave him a warm smile. 

The blue unicorn grins with a chuckle. He walks over turn on the TV, as well as putting the DVD in the video player. "All right!" He says pumping a fist into the air. "I'm really happy to be with you tonight, as well, Kity. I really missed you as well. The week was pretty busy and boring without you. True, we saw each other from time to time. Yet, we had a lot to do, so it almost didn't feel the same." He grabs his food and drink and sits back down onto the couch. "I've saved a very special seat for one amazing and special girlfriend." He pats the seat next to her, inviting her to join him. He grabs for the remote and hits play to start the anime. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Kitsune went and sat down next to Dynamo. She started to eat and really got into the anime. After a couple episodes she had finished her food and turned to Dynamo as the credits started to roll. “I think I’m ready to go lay down. I didn’t think I was this tired, but do you think you could show me where you want me to stay?” 

She held her breath as she waited for his answer. She heard him describe his room and was hoping that she would be invited to stay with him in his room. But she wouldn’t pursue the issue if he had a separate room for her to stay in. 

“If... uh... I mean. I could .... watch you... play games before bed. If you are still not tired.” She waited for him to reply. 

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

Dynamo began eating his dinner with Kitsune sitting next to him, as they sat and enjoyed Fairy Tail together. The anime became addictive to watch. The story arc getting more treacherous with more plot twists. Dynamo wanted to watch more, but turned to see the female vixen feeling a little drowsy.

“I think I’m ready to go lay down. I didn’t think I was this tired, but do you think you could show me where you want me to stay?” 

Dynamo yawned a little, feeling a little tired himself. He hadn't been getting much sleep these past couple of nights. Having to work extra hard at the arcade and packing for the trip took a lot out of him. He nods and turns out the anime and TV. "I don't blame you for wanting to head off for bed. I'm not really that tired, but I still feel a little sleepy." He stifles a yawn. 

“If... uh... I mean. I could .... watch you... play games before bed. If you are still not tired.” She waited for him to reply. 

Dynamo twiddled his thumbs, feeling a blush forming on his cheeks, while feeling a little nervous. "There is a guest room that I prepared for you. I-If you want, then I would be okay i-if you wanted to stay with me in my room." He awaited her response and hoped that he wasn't being too forward.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Dynamo twiddled his thumbs, feeling a blush forming on his cheeks, while feeling a little nervous. "There is a guest room that I prepared for you. I-If you want, then I would be okay i-if you wanted to stay with me in my room." He awaited her response and hoped that he wasn't being too forward.

”If it’s okay with you, I wouldn’t mind staying with you tonight.” She blushed. “Tomorrow, we need to be at the train station by 9am for check in. The only bad part is the train isn’t scheduled to leave until 10am. That puts us in Canterlot by 5pm. Our check in at he B&B is anytime after 4pm. So that works out just right.” She stood up and waited for Dynamo. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Kitsune*

”If it’s okay with you, I wouldn’t mind staying with you tonight.” She blushed. “Tomorrow, we need to be at the train station by 9am for check in. The only bad part is the train isn’t scheduled to leave until 10am. That puts us in Canterlot by 5pm. Our check in at he B&B is anytime after 4pm. So that works out just right.” She stood up and waited for Dynamo. 

Dynamo, still having a blush on his face, smiled softly and nods. "I'm okay with you staying with me tonight if you're okay with it, that is. It's just like a week ago when we fell asleep in each other's arms. It was really nice, in my opinion." He says and takes notice of what time they needed to be at the station. "Okay. So we'll set the alarm for about 6 or 7 AM. That way, we'll have time to wake up, having some breakfast and get ready." He chuckles lightly. "They usually say after a certain time, but then you go early and check in. That's happened to me sometimes when I go to a convention. At any rate, I'm good with the plan. Everything will work out just fine."

He stood up from the couch stretched his arms into the sky. Before walking off to his room, he takes her hand into his. "I know this may sound random and out of nowhere, b-but would you like me to carry you to bed, s-sweetheart?"

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Kitsune giggled at the gesture, but meant it in the most polite way. "How about I take you up on that, I'll hop on your back for a piggy back ride! I haven't had one of those in a while!" She smiled at the pony and she felt like this would be a lot of fun. She turned to face him and hunched down a bit ready to jump into the air. 

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

Kitsune giggled at the gesture, but meant it in the most polite way. "How about I take you up on that, I'll hop on your back for a piggy back ride! I haven't had one of those in a while!" She smiled at the pony and she felt like this would be a lot of fun. She turned to face him and hunched down a bit ready to jump into the air. 

Dynamo grinned with a slight chuckle. He nods and bends his knees towards the ground, so she would able to hop onto this back. "That sounds good to me, sweetheart. Whenever you are ready, you can hop on and I'll give you a piggyback to my room. I'm really looking forward to showing you my room."

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Kitsune felt lighter than air as he was riding on his back. She was starting to laugh and by the time they got into the room she could hardly contain herself. She waited for the right moment before letting go of Dynamo’s shoulders and ended up falling right onto his bed. “Aaahhh.... so soft.” She tried to say between gasps of breath as she began to calm down. She looks around and her eyes widen in amazement. “Wow, it’s like your own mini arcade in here! This is awesome!”

• Brohoof 1

Dynamo could feel Kitsune holding him tight, as she hopped onto his back. He wasn't that strong, but he managed to stand up without falling forward towards the floor. He made sure that she was secure, before setting off towards the room. He managed to make it up the steps and made his way down the hall towards his room. He opened the door and introduced her to his utopia. Inside his room were some shelves that held his plushies, anime figurines and other trinkets from conventions. He had a nice 40 inch Samsung TV, with his consoles just under it within another shelf, in the corner of his room.  He had two windows, a bunch of video game posters, along with some anime wall scroll posters on his wall. He had a mini pinball machine, or two in different corners of the room and had his own water bed to top it all off. All in all, he was proud of how he managed to shape his ideal room.

“Wow, it’s like your own mini arcade in here! This is awesome!”

He felt Kitsune let go of his shoulders, as she fell onto the bed. He looked behind him and laughs at how adorable she was being. He moves over to the bed and sits on the edge. "Thank you and I'm glad you like it. Believe it or not, my old boss from Fillydeplhia actually had these arcades in the room. They were a bit heavy, so I just moved them around the room instead of taking them downstairs. It just adds a nice touch of retro towards the here and now kind of vibe." He says, laying back down on the bed until his head hits the pillow. He sighs happily as he felt tired, but managed to still stay up as long as he could. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

“it’s really amazing. And it totally fits you. I’ve never been on a water bed before. This is really strange.” She says ans she wiggles her body noticing how much fun it was but saw how much energy it takes to just set up. “It’s a good thing I don’t have to get up to get anything till morning.” She giggled.

”I’m really tired, I think I may doze off.”

• Brohoof 1

"it’s really amazing. And it totally fits you. I’ve never been on a water bed before. This is really strange.” She says ans she wiggles her body noticing how much fun it was but saw how much energy it takes to just set up. “It’s a good thing I don’t have to get up to get anything till morning.” She giggled.

Dynamo chuckles tiredly, but nods with a small smile. "I'm glad you like the water bed. A few ponies I know have never been on a water bed. My parents told me they are unique and were popular back in their day. They feel comfy and I'd take a water bed over a mattress sometimes." He says, as he made sure to set the alarm for around 6:00 AM the next morning. He moves around in bed, until he got into a comfortable sleeping position. "Don't worry. You'll get used to a water bed in no time. Pretty soon, you'll be wanting to find a water bed in the future." He laughs, but it was drowned out by another yawn. 

”I’m really tired, I think I may doze off.”

He nods sleepily, before snaking his arms around her stomach. He pulled her over until she was right next to him, but still gave her a little space. "I might fall asleep myself. I'll see you in the morning and goodnight, sweetheart." He leans over and plants a soft kiss upon her cheek. He soon closes his eyes and allows the warmth of holding her close lull him to sleep. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

5:30 rolled around and Kitsune found herself wide awake. It was hard to turn off her internal alarm. She could feel Dynamo holding her and she smiled. She didn’t want to move in the chance it might wake him up. She gently reached into her pocket for her phone. She began scrolling through her social media PonyBook. She would look at the memes and some of the silly videos with the volume down low. 

She took a look at her profile and updated a few things. She didn’t want to be one of those cheesy couples, but she smiled at the idea of updating her relationship status and tagging Dynamo in it. As she did she could hear a slight ping coming from Dynamo’s phone. She giggled as she felt like she was back in school. When your “status” was all that anything was about. She waited until the 6am alarm went off and as she reached over Dynamo to shut it off she kissed him on the nose and pushed him over so she could pin him down playfully and as the waterbed moved she felt like she was riding a wave. Which to her was hilarious and fun all at the same time. She watched as he started to be more conscious. She kissed him while still pinning him down. She pulled away just slightly and the bed continued to sway. She giggled again greeting him. “Good morning babe. How did you sleep?” 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Kitsune*

As the new day rolled around, Dynamo heard a ping noise emanating from his phone. He also felt something kiss his nose, which caused him to wriggle said nose in the process. He slowly began to open his eyes, but suddenly felt his arms and legs becoming pinned. He opened his eyes slowly as he felt the waterbed shuffle around, while at the same time, he felt a pair of lips on his. His vision was a little blurry from just waking up, but he managed to see that it was Kitsune, who was kissing him. He smiled into the kiss and reciprocated the feelings. He groaned in disappointment as she pulled away slightly, but smiled nonetheless and chuckled. "Good morning to you as well, sweetheart. I slept pretty good. That was the best sleep I've had this past week. That's also quite a way to say good morning, if I do say so myself. Should I be expecting more wake up calls like that in the future?" He chuckles again, before stretching his arms over his head and yawning.

He looked over at the clock to see that it was 6:00 AM and the alarm seemed to have been turned off. He deduced that it was Kitsune's doing and reached into his pocket to take out his phone. He went through his Ponybook account to see that he had received a notification/request. He saw that he was tagged in a relationship with Kitsune and happily accepted the tag and status update. He turned the phone over to show her, just as he heard her phone going off with a ping noise. He hadn't updated his relationship status in a long time, but it felt like a good change and a breath of fresh air. "I guess now the whole world will know that you are my sweetheart and that I am yours. I can't argue with that, to be honest. I wouldn't have it any other way." He leans over and kisses her forehead softly. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Kitsune smiles as Dynamo showed her his phone. “I like that everyone can see that I am happily yours! Now.... shall we get up and get ready for the train?” She managed to sluff herself off the bed. She stretched and yawned, but she was pretty wide awake. “If you start breakfast I will run to the little coffee shop and grab som vanilla lattes.” She said as she quickly pulled her hoodie over her head. 

She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek grabbed some cash out of her wallet that was inside her backpack and made her way to the front door. “Be back in a sec babe. Love you.” 

As she shut the door behind her, her heart skipped a beat. She was hoping that just sounded normal. She didn’t want the first time she told Dynamo that she loved him as she was walking out to make a coffee run. She was hoping that because of the distance from his room downstairs and practically out the front door that anything she had said was muffled. But in any case, it was true. Her feelings for Dynamo had only grown. She did love him. But she wanted to make it special when she officially said it to him. Which is why she kind of planned ahead a bit for the trip. She had something very special planned for tonight. She didn’t want to ruin it. 

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

Kitsune smiles as Dynamo showed her his phone. “I like that everyone can see that I am happily yours! Now.... shall we get up and get ready for the train?” She managed to sluff herself off the bed. She stretched and yawned, but she was pretty wide awake. “If you start breakfast I will run to the little coffee shop and grab som vanilla lattes.” She said as she quickly pulled her hoodie over her head. 

Dynamo nods happily and makes his way off of the bed. "I can see my mom now freaking out when she sees the status update. My mom could never figure out Ponybook, but I helped her to where she's able to understand how to use the site." He chuckles and shakes his head. "I have no complaints though. I'm glad that everyone can see that I'm truly yours." He yawns once more while rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He took a deep breath and exhaled, feeling wide awake and ready for the day. "That sounds like a plan. I'll make some pancakes and either french toast or waffles. Just in case you want one thing instead of the other. We have a few hours, so we'll have plenty of time to eat and get ready."

She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek grabbed some cash out of her wallet that was inside her backpack and made her way to the front door. “Be back in a sec babe. Love you.” 

He smiled at the quick kiss and nods as she made her way out to the front door. He was about to reply, but stopped suddenly at what she had just said. He wanted to reply, but she was gone the moment she said those words. The blue unicorn felt as if he was frozen in time. He almost didn't feel his heart beating, until it came back beating a mile a minute. He felt a heavy blush appear on his cheeks, as he was caught off guard. It was quiet, but the message was as clear as day. He had felt truly comfortable and happy being with Kitsune these past few months. He had this feeling in the back of his mind that he loved her, but didn't want to say anything. In case the timing was off, or if it was too soon to say anything. Hearing those words now, he knew he couldn't deny the feelings within his heart. He placed a hand over his heart and smiled softly. "I love you too." He whispered quietly to no one, but himself. He nods while making his way to the kitchen to start breakfast for him and the love of his life.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Kitsune made her way to the coffee stand and placed the order. Her mind was racing. She didn’t want things to be awkward when she got back. 

She made her way back to Dynamo’s house. At a slower pace than she had gone to the coffee shop. 

She slowly opened the front door. “I’m back.” She made her way inside and into the kitchen. “I got them extra hot so they would be just right when I got back.” She places the cups on the table and sits down and starts to slowly sip her coffee. She smelled the air, “everything smells so good!” 

• Brohoof 1

Dynamo got the ingredients together and started to make breakfast. He thanked his mom and dad that they taught him how to cook for himself. It wasn't easy at first, but he slowly got the hang of it over time. He was just glad that he could make food instead of having to order out every day. He chuckled as he poured some batter into the electric frying pan. He kept watch over the breakfast, that he didn't realize the door was being opened. His ears perked as he heard his girlfriend's voice reached his ears. He remembered what she had said earlier, which caused him to smile and blush. He took a slow, inaudible deep breath before calming himself down. "Welcome back, babe. You're just in time. I just finished making breakfast." He turns around with a paper plate of pancakes in his hand. He made some waffles a few minutes ago, which were still warm.

She made her way inside and into the kitchen. “I got them extra hot so they would be just right when I got back.” She places the cups on the table and sits down and starts to slowly sip her coffee. She smelled the air, “everything smells so good!”

He grabbed some extra paper plates for each of them, so they could grab their food from the stacks. He levitated some forks and knives, along with some syrup to make the breakfast taste sweet. He takes his cup and takes a small sip, while sighing in delight at the warm coffee. "Thank you for the coffee and your'e the absolute best, Kity." He says before grabbing a couple of pancakes and waffles. He smiles in appreciation and gave her a hopeful look in his eyes. He crosses his fingers in nervousness and anticipation. "I hope they taste as good as they smell. Let me know what you think and please be honest." He says, as he awaits for her to try her breakfast.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Kitsune was trying not to be awkward as she sat with her boyfriend. Her heart was beating so fast she was trying to slow it down as she took slow deep breaths. Trying not to be obvious about it. She took her first bite and a smile appeared on her face. “They are delicious!” She continued to eat and take sips of her coffee after every other mothful of pancake. 

The conversation was light as she finished up her food. She only had one small pancake, her stomach was full of butterflies and she didn’t feel too much like eating this morning. She stood to take care of her paper plate and wash her fork. 

“I’m going to go just freshen up a bit before we have to leave okay babe.”

She made her way from the kitchen to the bathroom with her toiletries. She did a quick wash of her hair in the sink and styled it up a bit. She had a flower clip and decided to wear it today. She brushed her teeth and then had a conversation with herself in the mirror. 

“Don’t chicken out Kitsune, be the sexy vixen you know you are.” She laughed at herself, trying to use that bulls advice she saw in a tv advertisement. 

“Seriously though’ she continued ‘don’t be afraid. If he feels anywhere remotely close to the same way you do then everything will be fine. Just get to the B&B get settled in, and surprise him with your first surprise outfit. Then express how much he means to you and tell him you love him more than you could think possible.” She nodded at herself in the mirror and tidied up and went out of the bathroom and put everything back in her suite case. It was close to 8am, they had a bit of time left. But they could always head over early if necessary. They would be walking so it would take a little bit to get there. 

“All done.” She said as she made her way to the living room. 

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

Dynamo waited with baited breath as he watched Kitsune take her first bite. Hearing that they were delicious caused the blue unicorn to sigh in relief. "I'm really glad that you like them. I told you that I was going to cook for you, sooner or later." He chuckles and starts to enjoy his breakfast. He was take a sip of his coffee every now and then, when he was eating. He made a bit of small talk with her. Keeping the conversation light on what their past week had been. He took seconds and thirds when he finished, but made sure not to take too much, in fear of getting sick to his stomach. Once he finished his breakfast and drink he took his trash and threw it out in the trash can. He went over to the sink and quickly washed his fork and knife, before putting the utensils away.

He walked into the living room and sat on the couch, while his girlfriend used the bathroom first. He sunk into the couch and breathed a nervous, shuddering sigh. 'Today is finally the big day. I'm looking forward to going to Canterlot, even though this is my first time visiting the place. I know I would be nervous on going somewhere that I'm not familiar with, but that's not the case.' He thought as he closed his eyes. A light blush slowly dusting his cheeks. 'I think it's what Kitsune had said earlier. I hope I wasn't mishearing anything when she said that. I want to be able to tell her how I feel, as well. Hopefully, I'll be able to while we are on vacation.' He slaps his face to calm down and takes s deep breath. He opened his eyes and waited patiently for the female vixen. He didn't have to wait long as she appeared in the living room moments later.

He got up from his seat and started heading towards the bathroom. "Okay. I just got to brush my teeth and grab my suitcase and then we'll be off." He says while making his way towards the restroom. He brushed his teeth and combed his mane, making sure that he would look presentable. He exits the bathroom and quickly runs up the stairs to his room. Once he enters the room, he grabs his suitcase, which was still placed in the corner of the room. He made one last, quick check, to make sure that he wasn't forgetting anything. He nods in confirmation before closing the door and making his way downstairs. As he reenters the living room, he grins at Kitsune while rolling his suitcase in. "Okay! I'm all set. Let's hit the road and have some fun on this vacation!" He cheers before offering his hand for her to take. "Are you ready to go, sweetheart?" He asks kindly.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

"Okay! I'm all set. Let's hit the road and have some fun on this vacation!" He cheers before offering his hand for her to take. "Are you ready to go, sweetheart?" He asks kindly.

She grinned and had her things in her hands. “All set!” She begins to make her way to the door and started making their way to the train station. For Dynamo living closer to the train station than Kitsune it was still a pretty decent walk to get there. But having the time to be together and just talk was really nice. “So, I know that a lot of my ideas sound awesome!’ She playfully bumps into him. ‘But there isn’t a whole lot of gaming stuff. So the other night I was looking up some fun things to do and there is actually a whole like little part of town dedicated to video games, board games, strategy games, so many games I couldn’t believe it!’ She giggled. ‘So I was thinking we could spend a whole day there, what do you think?” She asks. 

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

Dynamo smiles as the couple make their way out of the house. He locks up the house behind him before making their way into town towards the train station. He felt her bump into him playfully, causing him to laugh and playfully bump her back. He took her hand into his own and enjoys the peaceful quiet of the town around them. It's around this hour that other ponies are awake and getting ready to start the work day. He was glad, as there wouldn't be that much traffic in getting towards their destination.

He grinned and nods in agreement. "It's true because your ideas are always awesome, babe. You've got a lot of creativity in your mind which leads to awesome ideas. It's one of the many things that made me fall for you." He blushes slightly. He raised an eyebrow as her idea piqued his interest. "I think that sounds like an awesome idea. I'm honestly surprised that Canterlot has something gaming related. I guess video games are finally making it's way across the map! WOO!!" He cheered as his yell echoed a little through town. He heard other ponies grumble at his eagerness, which prompted him to lower his ears with a cheesy grin plastered on his face. "Hehe...I'm sorry about that!" He says, turning his attention back to his girlfriend. "I'm down for visiting that part of town during one of the days. It sounds like a video game related paradise." He chuckles, as the train station was slowly coming into view.   

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

They made their way inside and proceeded to the check in. Their tickets were scanned and they went over to the bench to wait for the train. Kitsune pulled out her phone after and leaned into Dynamo. “Quick vacation selfie!” *Click*

“Thats gonna be a good one!” She messed around with her phone and quickly posted it on her Ponybook and tagged Dynamo with the caption-

-Embarking on our first vacation to Canterlot! ❤️-

31CE6EE6-DCD7-4AB2-A5EB-E6DE9B4F93AF.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

After a bit of time walking, the couple had finally made their way to the train station. They purchased their tickets and were soon scanned in. They made their way over to a bench that was near the platform and sat down to rest. He checked his phone and saw that they had a little while to wait for the train to arrive. He was almost caught off guard as Kitsune, as she leaned into him and called for a selfie picture. He managed to make a smile as the picture was taken. He laughed happily, before taking a look at how the picture turned out. "Now that's definitely a keeper. I can tell there'll be more vacation pics during this next week. I can also see that you'll catch me off guard in an embarrassing pic." He chuckles once more while shaking his head with a grin.

He felt his phone ping, while checking his Ponybook page. He smiles warmly, as he liked the status and commented on said picture. - Ready to embark on the journey of a lifetime to Canterlot, with the love of my life ❤️

He hit enter on the post after accepting the tagged request. He put his phone away while wrapping an arm around Kitsune's shoulder. "I don't know if I had the chance to tell you this today, but you look really cute today, sweetheart. That flower hair clip in your hair makes you look even more cuter than you already are." 

• Brohoof 1