Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SoL 1x1 with Kitsune and Dynamo Pad

Stardust*

@Kitsune*

As Dynamo stepped out of the bathroom, he began to put his clothes away when he heard the bed begin to shift. He looked up to notice Kitsune leaving the bed and making her way towards him. "Is everything okay, Kity? Is there something you want to talk-" He was cut off when she placed her hands on the sides of his face. His eyes shrank in surprise as she pulled him towards her in passionate kiss. He was stunned and unresponsive at first as she pushed him against the wall of their room. However, he regained his senses as he slowly he closed his eyes, returned the affectionate kiss and placed his hands on her waist. He felt her lean back and heard her confession. He blushed while panting to regain his breath. His eyes glistened, remembered what she had said back at his house was not misheard. He took one hand off of her waist and placed it up upon her cheek.

"So I wasn't just hearing things when said that earlier." He smiles apologetically while laughing lightly at her confused expression. "I heard you said love you when you were leaving the house. Your voice echoed off of the walls and I could vaguely hear it. I was so stunned that I didn't know what to think at first. However, I truly feel the same. I love you, Kitsune. I love you with all of my heart and soul. I think I've loved you for so long, but I just couldn't find the right time to say it. That, and I was afraid of saying too soon and losing you. Now, I know it's the right time and I will always love you. I want to also show you how much you truly mean to me." He smiles warmly as he softly and lovingly rubs his thumb across her cheek.

The young couple held hands and made their way to bed as the music continued to play.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

The next morning the couple had slept in, it was nearly 9am before Kitsune woke up. She was ready to make the day. She got up quietly and made her way to the bathroom to change and brush her teeth. She was replaying last night and a smile appeared on her face. She was extremely happy and glad that she told Dynamo how she felt. She knew that this would make them stronger. 

She finished getting ready and went back into the room. She quietly made her way out of the room and downstairs to grab come coffee's and brought them back to the room. She quietly opened the door and sat down at the little table waiting for Dynamo to wake up. She sips her coffee slowly just listening to the music. 

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

Dynamo had woken up the next morning feeling tired from sleeping in. He sat up slowly and checked to see what time it was. It was around 9 AM as he began to recall what happened the previous night. He blushed and smiled warmly, as he could recall both he and Kitsune confessing their love for one another. His heart swelled and soared in joy. He had no doubts or worries on his mind. He knew Kitsune was the one and he wanted these feelings to last forever. 'Speaking of Kitsune. It seems like she's not here. I hope everything is okay. She must have gone out to get coffee. I hope she comes back soon. We still need to plan out what we want to do today.' He thought as he made his way into the bathroom. He got changed and brushed his teeth. A smile plastered on his face that would never go away. Not that he wanted to if he tried. 'I can't believe we finally confessed and said 'I love you' to each other. I think going on this trip was perfect and really helpful. I'm just happy to be here with the love of my life.' He sighs happily and chuckles, while finishing on getting ready for the day. 

He heard their door being opened and decided to peek out the door, to see who it was. His questions were answered as he saw Kitsune sitting at a little table. Listening to her music and sipping some coffee. He smiles softly and smirks as he quietly made his way out of the bathroom. He slowly made his way over to the little table and sat just inches behind the female vixen. He wrapped his arms around her and pulls her close, kissing the back of her neck softly while pulling her into a warm embrace. "Good morning, my love. How did you sleep last night?"

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

She felt the unicorn hug and kiss her neck. She reached back and placed her hand on his head as she pulled him close. "Morning love. I got some coffee for us so we can start to plan our day." She says as she pulled out a paper and pen. "What would you like to do today? The castle tour? Gaming area? shopping?"

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

She felt the unicorn hug and kiss her neck. She reached back and placed her hand on his head as she pulled him close. "Morning love. I got some coffee for us so we can start to plan our day." She says as she pulled out a paper and pen. "What would you like to do today? The castle tour? Gaming area? shopping?"

Dynamo noticed an extra coffee sitting on the table. He smiled in appreciation as he used his magic to levitate it over to him. He took a sip and sighs happily, feeling the effects of the coffee to make him feel wide awake. "Thank you for the coffee, love. I really appreciate that." He hummed in thought on what they could do, while drawing small circles on her back with his finger. "Perhaps we can save the Gaming are later on in the week." He laughed as he felt his girlfriend go rigid in surprise to his answer. "Trust me. I'm all for video games, but we can save all that for the end. I want to see what Canterlot has to offer." He says before resting his head upon her shoulder. "Maybe we can do the castle tour with a bit of shopping afterwords. It doesn't matter to me what we do. As long as I have the love of my life with me, then I'm truly happy." He says, kissing her cheek and closing his eyes while feeling happy and content. He soon opened his eyes as a thought came to mind. " By the way, do you know when the concert and musicals are? Just in case, so we can plan for those days as well." 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

“Yeah, the concert is Sunday night and the musical is Tuesday evening.” She said as she pulled out the tickets to make sure she had the right dates. 

“Well, let’s do the castle tour then today. It starts at noon and is about 2 hours long. We can have a late lunch and then hit up the shopping district. That will be fun. We can get dinner at the pub.” She writes it all down. “Sound like a plan? Let’s go grab some breakfast. It smelled just as amazing as last nights dinner!”

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

“Yeah, the concert is Sunday night and the musical is Tuesday evening.” She said as she pulled out the tickets to make sure she had the right dates. 

Dynamo made sure to keep a mental note of what events were when. He smiles and nods. "Okay, then. Since it's Saturday, we still have time to do other activities around Sunday and Tuesday, so no plan is overlapping one another. We'll see if we can do something early on either of those days and then go from their on the concert and musical." He nods once more, feeling certain that this vacation would be fun.

“Well, let’s do the castle tour then today. It starts at noon and is about 2 hours long. We can have a late lunch and then hit up the shopping district. That will be fun. We can get dinner at the pub.” She writes it all down. “Sound like a plan? Let’s go grab some breakfast. It smelled just as amazing as last nights dinner!”

Dynamo hums and grins in approval, while she wrote the plan down. "That sounds like a plan to me. I wonder if we'll get to meet the princesses. Even if we don't, it'll still be pretty interesting to visit the castle. Feels like such a rare opportunity to do." He says, before coming to a realization. "You said you lived in Canterlot before, right? Is there a lot to offer in the shopping district? Is there a sort of mall, or something like that? I'm sorry for all the questions, but I'm so psyched!" He laughs, nodding as they started making their way down to the dining hall for breakfast. "I can imagine breakfast will taste just as good, if not, better than last night's dinner." He took her hand in hers and kissed the back of her hand as they walked. "Thank you for everything last night. I was surprised at first, but I'm really glad you told me and that you felt the same way. I love you so much, Kity." 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

”Yeah, the shopping district has a mall like thing there I guess you could call it  it’s really more of an outside mall that streches quite a ways. Long enough that they have bikes for rent so you can ride up and down the area.” She said as they began walking.

I can’t wait for breakfast! It’s the best meal!” She giggled  

Kitsune blushes as she felt his kiss on her hand. “And I You.” She said. 

They made their way downstairs and into the dining room. She was so excited to see fresh fruit, eggs, biscuits, pancakes, waffles, orange juice and instead of dessert this time, there was a cereal bar with so many different cereals that you could imagine. She quickly got a plate and got fruit, scrambled eggs, and 2 biscuits. She got a glass of orange juice and then made her way to the table. 

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

Dynamo whistled in surprise, as he tried to imagine a mall like shopping district. "That sounds pretty interesting. It makes me wonder what kind of shops they have. I feel bad for the shops outside if it ever rained or snowed. Would a mall like that ever be closed due to seasonal weather? I guess we'll find out after the tour, but sounds to me like we'll have a lot of fun. If we need to, then we'll rent some bikes, so the travel will be easier." He chuckles in agreement while rubbing his stomach with his free hand. "Well, breakfast is always the most important meal of the day. It's so good that you can have it for dinner sometimes. I guess that's why breakfast is considered the best." He smiles warmly as he gently squeezes her hand. The couple headed downstairs and entered the dining room.

He could feel his stomach rumble even louder as he took in all the food around them. He looked over to his girlfriend, who ran off and started to make her plate in excitement. He laughs lightly and begins power walking over to make his breakfast plate. He made himself a plate of waffles, 2 eggs, a biscuit and some orange juice. He walked with Kitsune as the made their way over to an available seat.

• Brohoof 1

After breakfast the couple made their way to the castle tours. They took their time as they still had a bit before they started. Once the time was ready a guard pony and a tour piney took them around the castle. Inside and out so they could get the full effect. There were certain areas of both that they couldn’t see for privacy or security reasons but the tour was amazing just the same. They learned about the history behind it and where the original castle was. Which was Kitsune’s favorite because she spent years growing up at the ruins of the two sisters castle in the Everfree Forest. When the tour was over the tour pony did take them to a small area where they could take pictures for a few or to purchase any sort of merchandise. The couple looked around but nothing seemed worth the price. They thanked the tour pony and guard pony and made their way to the shopping district. 

“Do you want to eat first? The places to eat around here are in the middle.”

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Kitsune*

After having breakfast, the couple made their way towards the castle tour. It was still a little early, so they took their time to not rush over. They made it on time and saw a tour and guard pony waiting for everyone who wanted the tour. As the tour started, they learned about the original castle that was located in the Everfree Forest. Dynamo did his absolute best not to let the ponies hear him snickering at the knowledge of learning the original castle. The reason was that he remembered Kitsune telling him that she live at the castle when she was growing up. 'If only they knew that she lived at the castle, but I promised to never tell anyone that.' He thought to himself as the tour continued. They took an outdoor tour, before making their way into the castle for an indoor tour. There were certain areas that were restricted from the tour, due to private and/or security reasons. Dynamo thought that they all would've met the princesses, but nods in understanding. When the tour came to an end, the tour pony directed them to take pictures or to pick up some merchandise. The blue unicorn looks around, but didn't see anything worth buying. He thanked the guard and tour pony, before leaving with Kitsune and making their way towards the shopping district. 

“Do you want to eat first? The places to eat around here are in the middle.”

Dynamo looked around while they walked to see if there was anything good place to eat. "I'm a little bit hungry, but I should be okay. Are you feeling hungry, sweetheart? Maybe we can find something light that we can on the road with us?" 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Dynamo looked around while they walked to see if there was anything good place to eat. "I'm a little bit hungry, but I should be okay. Are you feeling hungry, sweetheart? Maybe we can find something light that we can on the road with us?"

“I’m okay for now. There are a couple shops I want to make sure we hit before heading back to the hotel. But we can spend the rest of the afternoon here and then head over to the pub for dinner and drinks!” She smiled at Dynamo as the two walked hand in hand. 

They go into a shop here and there. They are enjoying the warm afternoon. A light breeze was blowing and helping with the heat in the air. She found her favorite lemon aid shop and got them both one of the best. They take them with them as they move down the sidewalks. She looks around and starts to see familiar places. 

“That’s the shop where I got my first tattoo.” She points. “And over there is where I first posted on Ponytube. I was so nervous.” 

She pointed out a few other key spots before stopping dead in her tracks, drops her cup of lemon aid and quickly pushes Dynamo into a shop and behind a display just out of view from the street. She peaked up just a little bit and then ducked back down. 

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

“I’m okay for now. There are a couple shops I want to make sure we hit before heading back to the hotel. But we can spend the rest of the afternoon here and then head over to the pub for dinner and drinks!” She smiled at Dynamo as the two walked hand in hand. 

He smiled back at Kitsune while they walked hand in hand around the shopping district. "That sounds good to me, sweetheart. I'm interested in seeing what this place has to offer. I also want to see what this pub looks like. I remember you telling me a lot about it, but I want to see first hand what this pub is like." As they walk, they head to a shop here and there to check the various merchandise. It was a little warm outside, but a nice breeze accompanied them on their travels. Dynamo closes his eyes and smiles softly. Feeling the cooling breeze to be calming and welcoming. He opens his eyes as she takes them to her favorite lemon aid stand. They take some drinks with them to cool down while she showed him her favorite places to shop. "I'm honestly quite surprised. When looking at Canterlot, I thought it would be rich, stuck up ponies, who look down on others. Yet, all that we've been to, so far, has been amazing. All these shops have merchandise that you think wouldn't be available in Canterlot. I'm really starting to like this place." He chuckles as she continued to show him around the area.

“That’s the shop where I got my first tattoo.” She points. “And over there is where I first posted on Ponytube. I was so nervous.”

Dynamo looks to the tattoo shop and whistles in amazement. "That's pretty cool, in my opinion. That music note suits you well, my love. Since you have a wonderful ear for music." He playfully bumps into her as they walked. Being extra careful not to spill their lemon aid beverages. "I've always wondered about getting a tattoo, but I always turn down the idea. If I did get a tattoo, then my mom would be livid. My mom told me no and said that I wouldn't hear the end of it if I got a tattoo." He chuckles and shook his head at the memory. He looks to the place where she first posted on Ponytube. "This is really awesome! I didn't know you started Ponytube in Canterlot. What was your first song that you sung in Canterlot? You have to show me that song video sometime. I don't blame you on being nervous, though. I'd be too if I was at this kind of giant stage. I still get nervous singing in front of others, but I'm slowly getting over my stage fright. It helps when I know I have some support in the audience." He looks to her and kisses her cheek softly.

As she continued to show him some more shops, he continued walking, but stopped as he noticed that she wasn't moving forward. The sound of her cup of lemon aid dropping to the ground in the process. He was going to ask why, but was pushed into a shop behind a display, dropping his drink outside in the process. Thankfully, he was nearly finished his lemon aid, but he still gave Kitsune a confused, yet concerned look upon his muzzle. "Is everything okay, Kity? Did you see something around the area? Is there something or someone that you're trying to avoid?" He asks as she peaks up from behind the display before ducking back down.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

As she continued to show him some more shops, he continued walking, but stopped as he noticed that she wasn't moving forward. The sound of her cup of lemon aid dropping to the ground in the process. He was going to ask why, but was pushed into a shop behind a display, dropping his drink outside in the process. Thankfully, he was nearly finished his lemon aid, but he still gave Kitsune a confused, yet concerned look upon his muzzle. "Is everything okay, Kity? Did you see something around the area? Is there something or someone that you're trying to avoid?" He asks as she peaks up from behind the display before ducking back down.

“Sasha.” Was all she was able to get out as the two hid. 

“What in the world are you doing over there!?” The shop keeper was making her way over to the cople. 

“I...uh..’ she looked over the display slightly and could still see Sasha in the street. She felt like he was starting right at her. ‘I lost my contact. The silly thing was causing a terrible itch and as I took it out it popped right out and now I’m just trying to locate it so I can put it away.” She quickly took out her reading glasses to try and sell the whole situation. 

“I see, well be quick about it. I don’t need patrons to be interrupted. The shop pony wen back to her business and Kitsune took another quick look outside. Her ears perked as she heard the ring of the shop bell. Her heart stopped as she looked at the door. 

She breathed a sigh of relief just seeing as two teenage ponies were entering the shop giggling and making their way over to the mobile phone accessories. 

“Okay, I think the coast is clear. But... maybe we should head over to the pub sooner rather than later.” She looked at Dynamo and stretched out her hand. “I’m sorry, I just... I can’t deal with Sasha. It’s one thing to ignore his calls and texts. But it’s a bit harder to avoid and ignore when he is standing in front of you.” 

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

“Sasha.” Was all she was able to get out as the two hid. 

Dynamo's breath hitched in his throat at the mention of Sasha. He quickly ducked down in his hiding spot, before taking a quick peek to see if she was right. "Oh, sugar cubes. That is him." He spoke quietly to himself. He lowered himself behind the display case to avoid being detected. He couldn't understand what he was doing here. Out of all the times, he didn't expect to run into him so soon. He knew things were going to be awkward when he was shown the text messages from Kitsune. Yet, he didn't know what would happen if they met.

“What in the world are you doing over there!?” The shop keeper was making her way over to the cople. 

Dynamo nearly jumped out of his hiding spot, as the shop keeper walked over towards the couple. He placed a hand over his heart to steady his already rapid beating heart. His ears perked as he heard Kitsune's cover story for being there. He played along and looking around carefully, so as to not 'accidentally' step on an eye contact. "Don't worry, sir. We'll find the eye contact and be on our way. Sorry if we troubled you in any way." He gave a nervous chuckle to the shop keeper, who believed their story. He sighed in relief while looking towards the store entrance. He visibly relaxes as it was just a couple of ponies laughing while walking in. 

“Okay, I think the coast is clear. But... maybe we should head over to the pub sooner rather than later.” She looked at Dynamo and stretched out her hand. “I’m sorry, I just... I can’t deal with Sasha. It’s one thing to ignore his calls and texts. But it’s a bit harder to avoid and ignore when he is standing in front of you.” 

"I think that's a good idea. It's starting to get late. Plus, there might be a line to wait on being seated, or something like that." Dynamo nods while taking her outstretched hand into his own. As they walked out of the mobile store, they made their way towards the bar, but made sure to keep an eye on their surroundings. The streets were flooded with ponies and it almost felt uneasy for the blue unicorn. He shook his head and took a deep breath, so he could ignore any worrying and continue to enjoy his stay here with his girlfriend. "You don't have to apologize for anything, sweetheart." He says, giving her hand a reassuring squeeze. "I would feel the same way, if I ran into my old bully, Cosmic. After you showed me your messages, I can see why you would be on edge to seeing him in person. That does bring up a good question. What is he doing here in Canterlot? Didn't you tell me a while ago that he was living in Manehatten?" He asks while trying to figure out the situation placed before the couple. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

He shook his head and took a deep breath, so he could ignore any worrying and continue to enjoy his stay here with his girlfriend. "You don't have to apologize for anything, sweetheart." He says, giving her hand a reassuring squeeze. "I would feel the same way, if I ran into my old bully, Cosmic. After you showed me your messages, I can see why you would be on edge to seeing him in person. That does bring up a good question. What is he doing here in Canterlot? Didn't you tell me a while ago that he was living in Manehatten?" He asks while trying to figure out the situation placed before the couple. 

“I remember him saying he was taking a vacation. I wonder if it turned into a longer one. Or... I know his boss has him come to Canterlot quite often to trade for more blacksmithing supplies or to sell some of the crafts that they make when they have had some down time.” She said as the two made their way outside of the shopping area. 

She was concerned and thought about her post from the train. She tagged Canterlot as their destination. 

-Meanwhile-

Sasha slowly peaked around the corner of the alleyway next to the mobile shop. He watched as the blue pony and vixen made their way out of the shopping district. 

“Kity, why?”

He began to follow the couple for a while until a large group of tourists rushed through the area causing him to lose sight of the couple. 

-At the Pub-

“Oh, the smell is so amazing! I’ve only been here a handful of times when I was in school at the university. But man, it sure smells the same.” Kitsune sniffs the air and closes her eyes, lost in memories. 

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

“I remember him saying he was taking a vacation. I wonder if it turned into a longer one. Or... I know his boss has him come to Canterlot quite often to trade for more blacksmithing supplies or to sell some of the crafts that they make when they have had some down time.” She said as the two made their way outside of the shopping area. 

He put a free hand under his chin to digest the information. "Hmm...I guess that makes sense when you think about it. Canterlot seems to be a really popular tourist spot for vacation. I guess with how bountiful ponies here are in their riches and materials, it would make the perfect spot for blacksmithing supplies." He deduced while looking back at her. "Everything will be okay. We're here to enjoy my vacation and I want to enjoy the time that I have with you, my love. There's got to be thousands of ponies here. So, the possibility of him finding us should be pretty slim." He says while trying to reassure her and him, as the couple made their way out of the shopping area.

-At the Pub-

“Oh, the smell is so amazing! I’ve only been here a handful of times when I was in school at the university. But man, it sure smells the same.” Kitsune sniffs the air and closes her eyes, lost in memories. 

As the two made their way towards the pub, Dynamo chuckled happily at his girlfriend's enthusiasm. He closes his eyes and sniffs the air. Humming softly in delight on the wonderful smell of food wafting through the air. "The smell is amazing. I guess they make some pretty good foods and drinks at this pub. I'm really looking forward to seeing what this place has to offer. Shall we, m'lady?" He asks as the two began making their way inside the pub. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

As the two made their way towards the pub, Dynamo chuckled happily at his girlfriend's enthusiasm. He closes his eyes and sniffs the air. Humming softly in delight on the wonderful smell of food wafting through the air. "The smell is amazing. I guess they make some pretty good foods and drinks at this pub. I'm really looking forward to seeing what this place has to offer. Shall we, m'lady?" He asks as the two began making their way inside the pub.

"We shall." she giggled as they walked in and found a couple stools at the bar. "Let's see what they have on the menu. I am craving some salmon, I wish they had some meat on the menu. I guess I will deal with the vegetarian chili cheese fries and apple ale. What about you?" She asked as she set the menu back down. 

She slowly scanned the bar and the dining area that was close by. She leaned on her stool just enough to be able to use the mirror behind the bar to look into the pool hall which was in the next room. She wanted to make sure that there was no chance that they would be running into Sasha. 

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

"We shall." she giggled as they walked in and found a couple stools at the bar. "Let's see what they have on the menu. I am craving some salmon, I wish they had some meat on the menu. I guess I will deal with the vegetarian chili cheese fries and apple ale. What about you?" She asked as she set the menu back down. 

As the duo walked into the pug, they spotted a couple of stools and took their seats. Dynamo looked around and marveled at how interesting the place looked. The interior design of the pub looked different compared to all of Canterlot. It had that old fashioned charm to it, while also kept up with the times. He looked down at his menu while trying to figure out what he wanted to have. "Salmon sounds pretty good. You said you've been here before. Do they usually have meat on the menu, or only from time to time?" He asks while looking from his menu to look back to his girlfriend. "Is there anything that you'd recommend on the menu? This is my first time being at a pub." He smiles bashfully while rubbing the back of his head. 

He was about to ask her a question, but stopped as it looked like she was scanning the pub. He raised an eyebrow as he looked to where she was looking. He noticed a dining room and a pool hall next to it. "Is everything okay, Kity? Did you want to play in the pool hall after we get something to eat for dinner? I've played a bit of pool when I was younger, but I'm not really the best at it. It still sounds like a lot of fun, though." 

• Brohoof 1

• 11 months later...

@Dynamo Pad

He was about to ask her a question, but stopped as it looked like she was scanning the pub. He raised an eyebrow as he looked to where she was looking. He noticed a dining room and a pool hall next to it. "Is everything okay, Kity? Did you want to play in the pool hall after we get something to eat for dinner? I've played a bit of pool when I was younger, but I'm not really the best at it. It still sounds like a lot of fun, though." 

Kitsune snaps out of her trans like state and agrees. “Uh..yeah, okay, we can play pool.” She starts to calm down and tries to relax a bit. She was trying to convince herself that the pony she saw today really wasn’t Sasha. It was just her mind playing tricks on her because she was having such a good time that of course she had to think of bad things. 

The waitress comes by and takes their order. “Can you please deliver them to the pool room?” Kitsune asks as she starts to slowly stand up. “Might as well head over now and get a table before anypony else takes one.” She smiles and takes Dynamo by the hand. 

• Brohoof 1

@Stardust*

Kitsune snaps out of her trans like state and agrees. “Uh..yeah, okay, we can play pool.” She starts to calm down and tries to relax a bit. She was trying to convince herself that the pony she saw today really wasn’t Sasha. It was just her mind playing tricks on her because she was having such a good time that of course she had to think of bad things. 

"Okay. We can either eat and then play, or we can eat as we play. Either way, it sounds like a lot of fun." Dynamo had thought he had noticed that Kitsune was starting to calm herself down. It seemed as if she was being distracted by something. What that something was, the gaming unicorn didn't know. He wanted to ask, but he decided to let it go for now. He knew that if there was something wrong, then Kitsune would tell him right away.

The waitress comes by and takes their order. “Can you please deliver them to the pool room?” Kitsune asks as she starts to slowly stand up. “Might as well head over now and get a table before anypony else takes one.” She smiles and takes Dynamo by the hand. 

As the waitress came by to take their order, Dynamo had turned towards the female vixen. "I was wondering do they have meat on the menu? If so, then did you want to have that for dinner? I know it might sound crazy, but I want to give meat a chance. I know it sounds odd, but I've heard that horses do, in fact, eat meat. I guess it's just something that most ponies either don't want to agree with, or they want to go against the crowd." He says, nodding with a soft smile as he stood up, while she took his hand into her paw. "Hopefully, there will be a table to sit at. It seemed a little crowded when we walked into the pub, but it doesn't look too crowded."

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

As the waitress came by to take their order, Dynamo had turned towards the female vixen. "I was wondering do they have meat on the menu? If so, then did you want to have that for dinner? I know it might sound crazy, but I want to give meat a chance. I know it sounds odd, but I've heard that horses do, in fact, eat meat. I guess it's just something that most ponies either don't want to agree with, or they want to go against the crowd." 

“I’m okay if they don’t have meat here. I understand the stigma, not a lot of ponies agree with you, but we can always go to the district by the river. They should have some fish, they usually do.” 

He says, nodding with a soft smile as he stood up, while she took his hand into her paw. "Hopefully, there will be a table to sit at. It seemed a little crowded when we walked into the pub, but it doesn't look too crowded”

They moved to the other room and found a small table just big enough for when their food arrives and their drinks. She moved to the pool table and started to arrange the balls in the triangle frame. 

“This will be a lot of fun. It’s been a long while since I have played.” She smiled, starting to relax a bit more. 

-Outside the pub-

Sasha was pacing back and forth, trying to decide what to do. He turned his head and saw the vixen and pony laugh and play their game. He was about to go in when a large group of ponies blew passed him right into the pub. He knew it would be not in his favor at this point. He figured it would be better to try and catch them with less of a crowd. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Stardust*

“I’m okay if they don’t have meat here. I understand the stigma, not a lot of ponies agree with you, but we can always go to the district by the river. They should have some fish, they usually do.” 

"Okay and it's the same for me. I'm okay on eating whatever they have at the pub. I just remembered hearing about that once, before wanting to let you know ahead of time. I actually never knew there was a district by the river. Granted, I always would have thought the entire are of this town was just surrounded by a sort of big gate. It seems like it'll be a lot of fun to explore the town some more." Dynamo says, nodding as he was okay with the plan Kitsune had brought up.

They moved to the other room and found a small table just big enough for when their food arrives and their drinks. She moved to the pool table and started to arrange the balls in the triangle frame. 

“This will be a lot of fun. It’s been a long while since I have played.” She smiled, starting to relax a bit more. 

As the duo moved to the other room, Dynamo took notice of the table that Kitsune chose for them to sit at. He decided to keep an eye on said table from time to time. In hope that nobody would steal their seats without their knowledge. He knew that some ponies in this town acted like they were above the commoners, but he remembered the owner of the pub was friends with Kitsune. He assumed that everything would work out, before looking to the female vixen, who was setting up the billiard balls into the triangle frame. "You can say that again. It's been a long time since I played pool myself. I wouldn't say that I'm rusty, but more along the lines of I'm not the best at pool. I can't ever hit the billiards with enough force to sink them into the corner pockets." He chuckled sheepishly, walking over to the side wall to grab a pool cue for him and Kitsune.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

"You can say that again. It's been a long time since I played pool myself. I wouldn't say that I'm rusty, but more along the lines of I'm not the best at pool. I can't ever hit the billiards with enough force to sink them into the corner pockets." He chuckled sheepishly, walking over to the side wall to grab a pool cue for him and Kitsune.

Kitsune giggled as she crabbed a cue. “Don’t worry I can help you if you would like me to.” She walked passed him and her tail grazed his shoulder and up across the back of his neck. 

“I’ll break first.” She took her position and readied her cue stick. After she broke, the billiards scattered across the table. One of the stripped ones went into a corner pocket and she was able to go again and try to sink another one. Unable to, she went back to the table and took a drink of her apple ale. “Your turn.” 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Stardust*

Kitsune giggled as she crabbed a cue. “Don’t worry I can help you if you would like me to.” She walked passed him and her tail grazed his shoulder and up across the back of his neck. 

Dynamo chuckled as she took the cue he offered. "Thank you and the help would be appreciated." He blushed slightly as her tail grazed his shoulder and across the back of his neck. He shivered slightly as she tickled him, while surprised at the affection. He didn't expect her to do that, but he didn't mind. "Are you sure you're not trying to make me miss a shot on the billiard table, babe?" He asks in a joking tone. All the while smirking playfully at her actions.

“I’ll break first.” She took her position and readied her cue stick. After she broke, the billiards scattered across the table. One of the stripped ones went into a corner pocket and she was able to go again and try to sink another one. Unable to, she went back to the table and took a drink of her apple ale. “Your turn.” 

He nodded as he allowed Kitsune to start off the game. He wanted to let her know to go first, but she beat him to the punch. He watched as the cue ball had connected to the billiard balls, before seeing a stripped one went in the corner pocket. "Not bad sweetheart. I know you said it's been a long time since you played, but it looks like you still got those skills. So it looks I'm not going for the striped colors this time." He watched as she tried to sink another, but was unable to this time. He nods as he began looking for a colored ball to sink. Smirking slightly, he moved around the table, before trying to line up his shot. After launching the pool cue, he was disappointed that the cue missed the cue ball. He took a deep breath as he decided to try again, but only for the cue ball to barely travel across the table. "Uh...so. I'm guessing that help would be a little bit helpful, huh?" He smiled sheepishly, blushing in embarrassment as he took a sip of his drink. He knew he wasn't the best at pool, but he didn't honestly think it was this bad. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1