Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SoL 1x1 with Kitsune and Dynamo Pad

Stardust*

@Dynamo Pad

Kitsune couldn't help but giggle at the pony, she knew he was trying hard, but he was just so adorable. Especially when he started to blush, he made her heart melt. She walked over to him and planted a little kiss on his cheek. "You are adorable. Here, like this." She came up behind him and pulled his waist into hers, she placed her hand on top of his dominate hand and she leaned into the table. She placed her right hand just on the back of his right arm, trying to help him aim and get the right angle and to pull back enough to give the cue stick enough force to create a reaction on the table. 

"This shouldn't feel like an awkward angle, this will be the natural stance that you will take usually. Some shots can be a tad tricky, but for the most part a beginner will lean into it like this. Now make sure you have a slight bend in your knees, so you can make sure that you can bob down a bit to help you take aim and make sure that your cue is lined up with the cue ball just right in order to knock the billiard ball in the direction that you want it to go." She flicked her tail a bit to help her balance a bit more as she attempted to help him make the shot. 

-Outside-

Sasha was watching every second of the action from just outside, the pup entrance had a perfect window that you could see the billiard hall perfectly. He was fuming and wanted to march up and just be as angry as he could be. He knew that would not get him anywhere, but deep down he loathed that blue pony. He wanted nothing more to be that blue pony, he wanted to be the one that Kitsune was holding. He wanted it more now than ever, he wasn't sure either. Why were his feelings growing with every second of watching this. He had to get a grip. He took out his phone and started to text her. 

"I know you are in Canterlot, we need to talk. please."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Stardust*

Kitsune couldn't help but giggle at the pony, she knew he was trying hard, but he was just so adorable. Especially when he started to blush, he made her heart melt. She walked over to him and planted a little kiss on his cheek. "You are adorable. Here, like this." She came up behind him and pulled his waist into hers, she placed her hand on top of his dominate hand and she leaned into the table. She placed her right hand just on the back of his right arm, trying to help him aim and get the right angle and to pull back enough to give the cue stick enough force to create a reaction on the table. 

Dynamo could hear the female vixen giggle, but it didn't sound like a giggle that knew he was making a food of himself. After feeling the kiss upon his cheek, he looked over to Kitsune and smiled softly. "Nah. I'm not that adorable. If anyone is truly adorable, then that title definitely belongs to you, babe." He says, before he felt her pulling his body towards her. He blushed as he felt the female vixen was maneuvering to help him in aiming for the billiard balls. 

"This shouldn't feel like an awkward angle, this will be the natural stance that you will take usually. Some shots can be a tad tricky, but for the most part a beginner will lean into it like this. Now make sure you have a slight bend in your knees, so you can make sure that you can bob down a bit to help you take aim and make sure that your cue is lined up with the cue ball just right in order to knock the billiard ball in the direction that you want it to go." She flicked her tail a bit to help her balance a bit more as she attempted to help him make the shot. 

"I wouldn't call this an awkward angle. I guess it could be awkward or compromising when it comes to being in these poses." He says in a joking tone, before being quiet and listening to her advice. With each thing Kitsune said, the gaming unicorn complied as he bent his knees, looking for a shot that was visible to him, keeping the cue in between his fingers, so as to not send the cue flying again. He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly to steady his breathing. He narrowed his eyes to keep focus on the target, before sending the cue to hit the cue ball. He watched as the cue ball had hit one of the colored ball's as it landed in the corner pocket. "Hey! I actually got it to work. I took everything you told me and I managed to make a point." He turned around and sported a huge grin to the female vixen, before pulling his girlfriend into a hug. "I couldn't have done this without you. Thank you, Kity-Sensei, or should I say Kity-Senpai?" He chuckled as he pulled away from the hug to bow before the female vixen. He soon stood up and began to look around the pool table to see what his next move would be. He managed to see an opportunity, but all he managed to do was send the billiard balls crashing into one another. "Oh, well. I wasn't able to make another point, but I'm making some progress. It's your turn to go, sweetheart." He sat back patiently as he waited to see what Kitsune would do next. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

He soon stood up and began to look around the pool table to see what his next move would be. He managed to see an opportunity, but all he managed to do was send the billiard balls crashing into one another. "Oh, well. I wasn't able to make another point, but I'm making some progress. It's your turn to go, sweetheart." He sat back patiently as he waited to see what Kitsune would do next. 

She smiled and picked up her cue stick. "You will be a pro in no time." She walked around the table and tried to calculate the perfect shot. She took aim and was able to sink a stripped billiard into one of the pockets. "Yes! I'm not competitive at all by the way." She moved around and angled herself just so, "not competitive at all...." she said while she sunk one more ball. Her eyes grew narrow as she contemplated her next shot, her nose twitched and the tip of her tongue poked out of her mouth as she tried to sink a third ball, but it was too good to be true. "Dang it! Oh well, it's your turn." She made her way back to the table, her vegetarian chili fries finally showed up and she went over to have a few bites and quickly check the time on her phone. She pulled it out of her back and saw the text. 

"I know you are in Canterlot, we need to talk. please."

She quickly shoved the phone back in her bag and looked around, she scanned the billiard room and peaked out into the bar area of the pub. She scanned quickly and couldn't see Sasha anywhere. She almost felt like he was right on top of her though, right behind her. The fur on the back of her neck stood on end. She didn't like this feeling. She tried to shake it off she didn't want to make a big deal about it right now. Maybe he didn't know where they were, that is why he was texting, he did see them, but didn't see where they went. She was trying to convince herself quickly as to not bring any attention to the subject. She shoved a few more fries in her mouth and took a swig of apple ale, trying to make it look like nothing. 

• Brohoof 1

@Stardust*

She smiled and picked up her cue stick. "You will be a pro in no time." She walked around the table and tried to calculate the perfect shot. She took aim and was able to sink a stripped billiard into one of the pockets. "Yes! I'm not competitive at all by the way." She moved around and angled herself just so, "not competitive at all...." she said while she sunk one more ball. Her eyes grew narrow as she contemplated her next shot, her nose twitched and the tip of her tongue poked out of her mouth as she tried to sink a third ball, but it was too good to be true. "Dang it! Oh well, it's your turn." She made her way back to the table, her vegetarian chili fries finally showed up and she went over to have a few bites and quickly check the time on her phone. She pulled it out of her back and saw the text. 

Dynamo smiled kindly at her words of encouragement. "Thank you, but I'll probably stick to video games, if you don't mind. Although, pool isn't a bad thing to fall back on." He chuckled, shaking his head at his poor joke. "I'm just kidding. I will say that this game is a lot of fun." He continued to watch and whistled as he saw Kitsune sink two more billiards into the corner pockets. "Not bad and are you sure on the competitive statment, sweetheart?" He smirked playfully, before blushing slightly at the way she became so focused. Even when she made those facial expressions, she still looked absolutely cute in his eyes. "I guess one can't win them all. I also don't think being competitive is a bad thing. In fact, it shows how passionate you are when you put your heart into something. Just like how you become so passionate and hard working when you work on your music."

She quickly shoved the phone back in her bag and looked around, she scanned the billiard room and peaked out into the bar area of the pub. She scanned quickly and couldn't see Sasha anywhere. She almost felt like he was right on top of her though, right behind her. The fur on the back of her neck stood on end. She didn't like this feeling. She tried to shake it off she didn't want to make a big deal about it right now. Maybe he didn't know where they were, that is why he was texting, he did see them, but didn't see where they went. She was trying to convince herself quickly as to not bring any attention to the subject. She shoved a few more fries in her mouth and took a swig of apple ale, trying to make it look like nothing. 

As Dynamo walked up to the billiard table, he scanned around the table to see what his best course of action could be. He knew this would be a risky play, but he decided to give it a go. After taking the position Kitsune showed him, he managed to sink a billiard into the pocket. "Okay! That's another one and a little more to go." He smiled, but he knew it was a hefty price to pay. Sure, he scored another point, but he had to hit a striped ball to do so. Which meant that Kitsune had a better shot as the striped was near a side pocket. The blue unicorn decided to make sure the cue ball was far away from the striped ball. He went to take a shot, but he looked up to take a slight notice in his girlfriend. He thought there was a look of worry in her eyes. He thought she took out her cellphone, but saw that the phone was put away, while she ate more food and took a drink of her beverage. Dynamo wasn't paying much attention to the game as he hit the cue ball into the corner pocket. "Whoops! Oh, sugarcubes. I guess that means it's called a scratch, right? Which means the cue ball is reset and then it's back over to you. Oh, well. I guess you live and learn." He says, moving around the table as he took some of the fries he ordered. As he began to eat, he decided to not bring anything up, unless Kitsune said anything to him. Whatever was probably bothering her, he knew that they would talk about it together.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

"Whoops! Oh, sugarcubes. I guess that means it's called a scratch, right? Which means the cue ball is reset and then it's back over to you. Oh, well. I guess you live and learn." He says, moving around the table as he took some of the fries he ordered.

"Huh, what? Oh, yeah, a scratch. Heh, it happens to the best of us." She tried to avoid eye contact as she made her way quickly to the table to take a shot. She hit the cue ball but ended up not hitting a single billiard on the table, the cue ball just bounced around and finally came to a gentle stop by one of the solid balls. 

"Oh nuts, I think maybe I am just distracted by the smell of the food, I didn't realize how hungry I was until it got here. Maybe a few more quick bites will help me focus." She tried to play off the fact that she was clearly shaking. 

-Outside-

Shasha was still watching the couple, he saw Kitsune pull out her phone and become nervous. He liked that he was in her mind. He did feel slightly bad for doing it to her, but he felt like she deserved it for how she was treating him. 

"I'll go... for now." He knew that they would bump into them again, if he knew Kitsune any, which he knew her quite a lot, he knew that they were in town for a few specific reasons, and he would make sure that he was close by.

-Inside-

Kitsune went to the table and drank the rest of her ale, which was about half of the mug. She wiped her lips and said, "I think I will go get a glass of water, I'll be right back." She told Dynamo. 

• Brohoof 1

@Stardust*

"Huh, what? Oh, yeah, a scratch. Heh, it happens to the best of us." She tried to avoid eye contact as she made her way quickly to the table to take a shot. She hit the cue ball but ended up not hitting a single billiard on the table, the cue ball just bounced around and finally came to a gentle stop by one of the solid balls. 

"Oh nuts, I think maybe I am just distracted by the smell of the food, I didn't realize how hungry I was until it got here. Maybe a few more quick bites will help me focus." She tried to play off the fact that she was clearly shaking. 

"I guess it's good to know that it's not just me. I remember that happened once or twice when I tried playing billiards years ago." He smiled with a chuckle at the memory, before watching Kitsune taking another turn. He frowned as she wasn't able to hit any billiard's on the table, but he had somewhat taken notice of the pool cue in her paws. While the cue ball was near the solid billiards, his mind was taken away from the game. Judging by how she was holding the pool cue, he could tell she was shaking. Due to the fact that the pool cue was shaking alongside her in her grasp. "Uh, yeah. One can never resist the great smell of food. Whenever I smell pizza or something, I know I have to put my game controller down for just a moment. That is, unless I'm playing an online game. Otherwise, I'll never hear the end of it from my teammates if we lost." He slightly chuckled once more, before nodding as he let Kitsune eat and relax. He had a feeling that being hungry wasn't the issue for being distracted. He decided to stay quiet and take his turn.

Kitsune went to the table and drank the rest of her ale, which was about half of the mug. She wiped her lips and said, "I think I will go get a glass of water, I'll be right back." She told Dynamo. 

As Dynamo was about to launch the pool cue towards the cue ball, he stopped as his ears perked from being called. He looked over to the female vixen, who showed him the half empty mug of water. "Okay and no worries, Kity. Just take your time and if you need me, then just call out to me. I'll be there in a moment's notice." He nods with a smile in understanding, while waiting for her to return. He knew it would be unfair if he took his turn without her knowing what was going on. However, upon her return, he would ask if she wanted to have the game be a draw. Along with her being distracted from the game, he wanted to make sure that her well being was okay.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

As Dynamo was about to launch the pool cue towards the cue ball, he stopped as his ears perked from being called. He looked over to the female vixen, who showed him the half empty mug of water. "Okay and no worries, Kity. Just take your time and if you need me, then just call out to me. I'll be there in a moment's notice." He nods with a smile in understanding, while waiting for her to return. He knew it would be unfair if he took his turn without her knowing what was going on. However, upon her return, he would ask if she wanted to have the game be a draw. Along with her being distracted from the game, he wanted to make sure that her well being was okay.

She made her way to the bar and asked for some water, she took a swig and took a deep breath. She really wasn't in the mood to finish up the game of pool. She was wanting to just head back out and do a bit more shopping. She found it therapeutic at times, and she knew she needed to find a new tea pot and tea cups for her mom, the one that she brought from their home country was starting to crack and leak. She also wanted to find a new walking stick for her dad. Mr. Rich was always on her mind too, she would always try to find the best things that she could for him. Not something that cost any money, it was usually something she found in nature, or made for him. He always treasured the things that she would get for him. 

She took another deep breath, she didn't want to disappoint Dynamo, but she really needed to get out of the pub. She made her way back into the billiard room. "Hey, can I..."

• Brohoof 1

@Stardust*

She made her way to the bar and asked for some water, she took a swig and took a deep breath. She really wasn't in the mood to finish up the game of pool. She was wanting to just head back out and do a bit more shopping. She found it therapeutic at times, and she knew she needed to find a new tea pot and tea cups for her mom, the one that she brought from their home country was starting to crack and leak. She also wanted to find a new walking stick for her dad. Mr. Rich was always on her mind too, she would always try to find the best things that she could for him. Not something that cost any money, it was usually something she found in nature, or made for him. He always treasured the things that she would get for him. 

She took another deep breath, she didn't want to disappoint Dynamo, but she really needed to get out of the pub. She made her way back into the billiard room. "Hey, can I..."

Dynamo started to lean on the pool cue as he waited patiently for Kitsune to return. He was feeling nervous as he racked his brain as to why she was so distracted. He didn't think there was anything bothering her from their home in Ponyville. At first he wanted to say Sasha, but he remembered they hid from him in the crowd and store. He still didn't understand how they managed to cross paths with Sasha, but he hoped that would be the only time. As the female vixen made her way back to the billiard room, Dynamo had a look of concern etched onto his face. "Hey, Kity. I..." He stopped as they both talked at the same time. He chuckled slightly, before shaking his head. "I hope you can forgive me if I talked over you. I was just wondering if you wanted to leave the pub early. I'm pretty full from our dinner and I think we can call the game a draw for the time being." He says, taking their pool cues and placing them back upon the wall.

"Did you want to head back towards the hotel, or did you want to look around town some more. It's still a little early and not too dark out. So, I think there might be a few more things for us to do, before calling it a day. What do you think, sweetheart?" He turned back to the female vixen, before giving her a soft, yet reassuring smile. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

"Hey, Kity. I..." He stopped as they both talked at the same time. He chuckled slightly, before shaking his head. "I hope you can forgive me if I talked over you. I was just wondering if you wanted to leave the pub early. I'm pretty full from our dinner and I think we can call the game a draw for the time being." He says, taking their pool cues and placing them back upon the wall.

"Did you want to head back towards the hotel, or did you want to look around town some more. It's still a little early and not too dark out. So, I think there might be a few more things for us to do, before calling it a day. What do you think, sweetheart?" He turned back to the female vixen, before giving her a soft, yet reassuring smile. 

Kitsune was relieved, she quickly went to the table and grabbed her bag and placed it over her head as it crossed her body with the pouch landing on her hip. "I would like to go out to a couple more shops and down by the river before we go back to the hotel room. I have a couple things that I want to get for my parents and Mr. Rich." She smiled at Dynamo, she felt her phone in her bag, and shoved it down to the bottom. She wanted to not think about the text at all at this point. "Shall we go? There is a tea shop just down the road, and then I have to go to the woodworking store that is just on the other side of town. If we go now, we should be able to make it before the pony closes up shop. The old pony likes to go home early most days." 

• Brohoof 1

Kitsune was relieved, she quickly went to the table and grabbed her bag and placed it over her head as it crossed her body with the pouch landing on her hip. "I would like to go out to a couple more shops and down by the river before we go back to the hotel room. I have a couple things that I want to get for my parents and Mr. Rich." She smiled at Dynamo, she felt her phone in her bag, and shoved it down to the bottom. She wanted to not think about the text at all at this point. "Shall we go? There is a tea shop just down the road, and then I have to go to the woodworking store that is just on the other side of town. If we go now, we should be able to make it before the pony closes up shop. The old pony likes to go home early most days." 

At the mention of going to a few other shops, Dynamo smiled as he was glad to see that she was looking a little better. At the same time, it looked like she didn't appear to look as worried as before. "That sounds good to me, babe. I think getting a couple of souvenirs is a great idea. Plus, it'll give us to look around and explore the town, in a way." He says, making sure he had everything as she was collecting her bag. "Indeed we shall. A tea shop and a woodworking shop, huh. Those both sound pretty interesting and not too bad for a walk. We'll save the river for last as the shops might close soon like you said. I guess old ponies are easily more tired and don't have their shops open for very long." He nods, following the female vixen as the two started to make their way out of the pub.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

At the mention of going to a few other shops, Dynamo smiled as he was glad to see that she was looking a little better. At the same time, it looked like she didn't appear to look as worried as before"That sounds good to me, babe. I think getting a couple of souvenirs is a great idea. Plus, it'll give us to look around and explore the town, in a way." He says, making sure he had everything as she was collecting her bag.

Kitsune smiled and said “you should look and see if there is anything your parents would like. I know we have a few more days. But I know we will busy for the most part for the next few days.” 

Indeed we shall. A tea shop and a woodworking shop, huh. Those both sound pretty interesting and not too bad for a walk. We'll save the river for last as the shops might close soon like you said. I guess old ponies are easily more tired and don't have their shops open for very long." He nods, following the female vixen as the two started to make their way out of the pub.

She opened the door to the pub and welcomed the cool breeze through her fur. “If we hurry we can make sure that we can watch the sun set by the river.” She quickens her pace as she sees the familiar shop window displays. “The tea shop is just ahead. It’s the one with the giant tea pot on top.”

• Brohoof 1

@Stardust*

Kitsune smiled and said “you should look and see if there is anything your parents would like. I know we have a few more days. But I know we will busy for the most part for the next few days.” 

"Hmm...I guess you're right." He placed a hand under his chin, while thinking about Kitsune's words. "It's just that I'm not entirely sure on what to get my mom and dad. I know my mom is a dancer and my dad is both a racer and a welder. I'm just not sure if Canterlot has anything in mind. Although, I can imagine I could find a new pair of dance shoes for my mom. I guess we can look around for a bit and see what comes to mind." He says, smiling as he figured out a suggestion. "I guess it's better to get what we need out of the way. Seeing how like you said we'll be busy for the next few days. Granted with how we'll have the play and theater, as well as the game center and other things."

She opened the door to the pub and welcomed the cool breeze through her fur. “If we hurry we can make sure that we can watch the sun set by the river.” She quickens her pace as she sees the familiar shop window displays. “The tea shop is just ahead. It’s the one with the giant tea pot on top.”

As the female vixen opened the door to the pub, Dynamo closed his eyes as he felt the cool breeze wash over him. He sighed happily as he allowed the breeze to flow through his mane. "Oh, a sunset by the river. Now that sounds both romantic and a sight to behold." He began to keep pace with Kitsune as they walked briskly towards the shops. At the mention of the tea shop, Dynamo took notice of the giant tea pot standing as the roof. "Oh, I see it. The shop isn't too far. I think I saw a shoe shop right across from the tea pot shop. So, maybe we can go to one shop, then head towards the other. If not, then we can split up and meet back in the center of the two buildings."

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

As the female vixen opened the door to the pub, Dynamo closed his eyes as he felt the cool breeze wash over him. He sighed happily as he allowed the breeze to flow through his mane. "Oh, a sunset by the river. Now that sounds both romantic and a sight to behold." He began to keep pace with Kitsune as they walked briskly towards the shops. At the mention of the tea shop, Dynamo took notice of the giant tea pot standing as the roof. "Oh, I see it. The shop isn't too far. I think I saw a shoe shop right across from the tea pot shop. So, maybe we can go to one shop, then head towards the other. If not, then we can split up and meet back in the center of the two buildings."

"Let's do this quickly and just run into both shops and meet back here. Then we can make our way to the woodworking shop that much quicker." She smiled, although having an anterior motive to separate from Dynamo. With that she quickly made her way into the tea shop and began to make her way to the back of the shop. She knew that all of the good aged tea pots were back there, the pretty ones were up front of course to entice those who are walking by with their beauty and delicacy. Kitsune knew that the best ones for making tea, the ones that give it the most rich flavor and delicate smooth taste are the ones that were hand crafted and aged with the pouring of tea over the pot and steeping the tea inside giving it a wonderfully dark walnut color. These, naturally were more expensive however, but she knew that they would also last the longest because she knew that her mother would cherish it and use it with care. Continuing the tradition of making sure that the pot still continues to get a glazing of the tea every so often.

As she looked to find just the right one, she pulled out her phone. She stared at the screen and saw the words from Sasha. She unlocked he phone and went into the text thread between the two of them. She wasn't sure what to say, she needed to say something, but she couldn't formulate the words in her mind. She just took a deep breath and let her fingers do the typing.

"Why do you care?"

She put the phone in her bag, and before she even released it, it vibrated.

"Because....I love you."

She read the words, dumbfounded.

"Then why are you stalking me? Why can't you let it go?"

She waited.

"Because I want to have this experience, I missed it once, I don't want to miss it again."

"What will it take to make you stop?"

She waited.

"Meet me tonight, alone, at the meadow just outside of town."

"Why?"

She waited.

"Because I just want to talk, I just want you to hear me out, I promise, if you at least give me that, if I don't persuade you, I will drop it. I will leave you alone."

"Midnight."

"Okay."

She shoved her phone deep down inside her bag. She found the tea pot that she wanted as well as 3 aged cups and made her to the cash register. She paid for them and the shop keeper gently wrapped everything up placed it all in a nicely packaged box and then inside a larger bag. Kitsune thanked the pony and made her way back to the street to meet up with Dynamo. 

• Brohoof 1

"Let's do this quickly and just run into both shops and meet back here. Then we can make our way to the woodworking shop that much quicker." She smiled, although having an anterior motive to separate from Dynamo. With that she quickly made her way into the tea shop and began to make her way to the back of the shop. She knew that all of the good aged tea pots were back there, the pretty ones were up front of course to entice those who are walking by with their beauty and delicacy. Kitsune knew that the best ones for making tea, the ones that give it the most rich flavor and delicate smooth taste are the ones that were hand crafted and aged with the pouring of tea over the pot and steeping the tea inside giving it a wonderfully dark walnut color. These, naturally were more expensive however, but she knew that they would also last the longest because she knew that her mother would cherish it and use it with care. Continuing the tradition of making sure that the pot still continues to get a glazing of the tea every so often.

"That sounds good to me, Kity. If one of us is back before the other, then we'll message them to make sure that they are okay. I'll see you in a little bit, babe." He smiles, before leaving Kitsune briefly to head towards the shoe shop. As he entered the building, his vision was filled with many kinds of shoe designs. Some for sports, some for regular outings, while some were for dancing and stylish designs. As he looked between the aisles, he decided to take his phone out of his pocket to text his mother. He knew that if he didn't have a gift idea for his dad, then his mother would give him a nudge in the right direction.

"Hey mom. How are you?"

He waited. 

"Hi, honey. I'm doing okay at the moment. How are you? Are you enjoying your trip with your girlfriend?" 

He read through the text and smiled, before chuckling slightly.

"I know I am and I believe that Kitsune is enjoying it too. We went on a tour of the castle, before we went shopping. Speaking of which, I was wondering something. I wanted to get something for dad, but I don't think they have anything he wants in Canterlot. Do you have anything in mind?" 

He waited. 

"Oh, you don't have to get him anything, dear. The truth is, your father is a little under the weather. He's having some trouble breathing at times, but he's okay. We went to the hospital to check everything out and it was just a cough. He's at home resting for now. I would say get a card to send him when you get back. I remember you said that a pink ponies has ways to make everyone feel better. Maybe it'll be good for Quick."

As Dynamo managed to find the dancing shoes for his mother, he nearly dropped the phone upon hearing his dad was sick. He always knew that his dad was well, but to hear that he was in the hospital over a cough. He almost couldn't believe what he was reading.

"Sweet Celestia! Is dad okay? Do you want me to just leave and head back home now? I'm sure that Kity would understand and all. I just don't want to go on a trip and learn that dad isn't doing too well."

He waited.

"No. There's no need to worry now. You just got and enjoy the trip with your girlfriend. If anything changes, then I'll be sure to let you know. If you do plan to stop by, then bring your girlfriend along with you. I would love to meet her and maybe show her your old baby pictures."

Dynamo visibly relaxed as he was told not to worry about it. He soon groaned as he pinched the bridge of his nose from his mother's antics.

"Please, mom. Anything, but that. I know Kity would get a kick out of it, but that's not necessary. At any rate, I have to go. Kity and I are heading to a rive to watch a sunset. I'll talk to you soon. Tell dad I love him and I worry about him, okay? I love you mom."

He waited.

"I'm only teasing, sweetie. I promise to let your father know everything. I love you too and goodnight, honey."

As Dynamo finished reading the recent message, he put his phone back into his pocket, before grabbing the right sized dance shoes off of the stacked boxes. He paid for the shoes as the shopkeeper put the box in a bag for Dynamo to carry. After making the purchase, the blue unicorn thanked the owner and made his way back to the streets. In order for him to reunite with Kitsune, so the couple could continue with their shopping.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Kitsune saw Dynamo leaving the shoe shop, she skipped over to him and took his arm and wrapped hers around it. "Shall we be off to the next shop?" She said smiling. She walked at a somewhat quickened pace in order to make sure they got there on time. She took a quick peek at her watch and she knew that they had about half an hour to get there and get the right stuff. 

"I'm excited for tomorrow. I think it will be a lot of fun, I haven't been to a concert in a long time. I miss the music, it is going to be wonderful. And since that is tomorrow evening, we can just be lazy tomorrow morning and afternoon. I know the hotel has a pool, I was thinking about taking a swim after going for a run in the morning." She was trying to keep it casual, and she knew that she needed to get back to the hotel somewhat early so she had time to wait for Dynamo to fall asleep and go out to the meadow to meet up with Sasha. 

"We are coming up to the woodworkers shop, I will pop in real quickly and get the walking stick." She said as she let go of his arm and made her way to the door.

• Brohoof 1

@Stardust*

Kitsune saw Dynamo leaving the shoe shop, she skipped over to him and took his arm and wrapped hers around it. "Shall we be off to the next shop?" She said smiling. She walked at a somewhat quickened pace in order to make sure they got there on time. She took a quick peek at her watch and she knew that they had about half an hour to get there and get the right stuff. 

Dynamo smiled and waved as he saw Kitsune skipping over towards him. He chuckled as he couldn't help, but to think she was acting so adorable. He was surprised as she took his arm and wrapped said arm around hers. "Woah! It seems like someone missed me really badly. That's okay as I missed someone pretty badly." He chuckled, kissing her cheek, before continuing. "Indeed we shall. I was able to find the dance shoes my mom needed. She told me that my dad was a little under the weather, but to just get him a get well card when we get back to Ponyville." He says, holding up the bag to show that he did indeed get something from the store.

"I'm excited for tomorrow. I think it will be a lot of fun, I haven't been to a concert in a long time. I miss the music, it is going to be wonderful. And since that is tomorrow evening, we can just be lazy tomorrow morning and afternoon. I know the hotel has a pool, I was thinking about taking a swim after going for a run in the morning." She was trying to keep it casual, and she knew that she needed to get back to the hotel somewhat early so she had time to wait for Dynamo to fall asleep and go out to the meadow to meet up with Sasha. 

As the couple began to walk towards the next store, Dynamo smiled and nodded in agreement. "I know what you mean. I don't think I've ever been to a concert before, so it's nice to try something new. I mean, I guess I've been to once concert before. However, that was at a convention with a pony, who sang anime and original songs. So, I'm not sure if that would count, in my opinion. I don't have a problem being lazy tomorrow in the morning and afternoon. I'm sometimes being lazy and playing video games when I'm not busy with work. Of course, that would be in the evening." He grinned sheepishly, before continuing. "Swimming after a run in the morning, huh? That sounds like a lot of fun. Now I see why you told me to pack my bathing suit the week before. So, a morning jog, morning to afternoon swim, then either taking a nice nap and/or enjoying each other's company. Later on that evening is a concert, so that sounds like a fun, filled day tomorrow."

"We are coming up to the woodworkers shop, I will pop in real quickly and get the walking stick." She said as she let go of his arm and made her way to the door.

As they arrived at the woodworker's shop, Dynamo nodded and pouted slightly as she let go of his arm. "Okay and I'll wait out here for you. If I went with you, then I'd probably buy something on impulse. In the off chance something in the shop caught my eye." He laughed slightly, before shaking his head. "Just let me know if you need me and need any help. I'll see you in a bit, my love." He waved to her as she mad her way towards the door.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

As they arrived at the woodworker's shop, Dynamo nodded and pouted slightly as she let go of his arm. "Okay and I'll wait out here for you. If I went with you, then I'd probably buy something on impulse. In the off chance something in the shop caught my eye." He laughed slightly, before shaking his head. "Just let me know if you need me and need any help. I'll see you in a bit, my love." He waved to her as she mad her way towards the door.

She smiled and opened the door, she knew the old pony, her father and him were old friends. "Hi Chip!" 

"HEH?! What did you....OH! Kitsune, it's you dear."

"Hi Chip, I've come for another walking stick for my dad, his is getting a bit warn out."

"OH, I have the finest one for your father. You know he still owes me 10 bits from our last tile game!"

"Don't worry Chip, I will remind him."

"You are always such a good little one. Ah, here it is." He reached in the back of his work bench and grabbed a beautiful walking stick, the detail that he put into it from handle down to the tip was incredible. 

"Wow Chip, this is beautiful." 

"Nothing but the best for your father Kitsune, he is a good fox, and one of my dearest friends."

"How much do I owe you Chip?"

"For you my darling, a big hug and a promise that you will come back and see me more often." 

"I can't just do that, you have done such an incredible job I have to give you..." He put a finger to her lips to silence her. 

"Nonsense child, it's my property, it's my work, if I say this is the payment, then this is the payment." 

With a sigh and a smile she embraced the old pony and held him tight, "Thank you Chip, I know he will love it." She let go and turned to leave the store, she quickly slipped bits into the tip jar that he had out on the counter. 

"And don't forget to tell your father, the old cheap heap of fur!"

" I WILL." She said as she was already out of the store as the door was starting to close. She was giggling and shaking her head. "Okay, all done, now, shall we head over to the river? It will be really pretty today, I can feel it." 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Stardust*

She smiled and opened the door, she knew the old pony, her father and him were old friends. "Hi Chip!" 

As Kitsune walked into the store, Dynamo had decided to lean against the wall of the shop. He knew he could have found a bench or a place to sit, but he didn't want to leave an make his girlfriend worry. During the time of waiting, he began to think of everything that had happened recently. He was really happy to be here with Kitsune. Even the fact of them admitting that they loved each other was wonderful. He smiled as the events of the previous night replayed in his mind. Even though he was happy, there had been a few things that worried him. First, was when he saw that Kitsune was starting to shake. He hadn't really seen her shake in fear before, but he could tell that she was worried about something. It was just like when she was afraid when it seemed like he was jealous of Big Mac. Even as he read through her phone of the messages she spoke of, he was terrified for her. Secondly, was the news about his father.

He honestly didn't know his dad was not doing too well. He called every now and then and visited when he could. The last time he saw his dad, he seemed like the most active and well taken care of pony. Hearing the news from his mother didn't sit well with him. The smile soon faded as it was replaced with a worried, yet concerned frown. He knew he would have to look more into that later. Along with asking if Kitsune was okay, or if there was something on her mind that was bothering her. For now, he took a deep breath and relaxed. He was on vacation with the one he viewed as the love of his life. They still had a special week ahead of them and he would make the most of the trip.

" I WILL." She said as she was already out of the store as the door was starting to close. She was giggling and shaking her head. "Okay, all done, now, shall we head over to the river? It will be really pretty today, I can feel it." 

He was brought out of his thoughts as his ears perked from the sudden outburst. He turned his head to the side and smiled as he saw Kitsune making her exit. Judging by the giggle and smile, he could tell that everything had worked out to her. Along with speaking to a possible old friend. He pushed off from the wall and made his way back over towards the female vixen. "Awesome! I'm glad to hear that we were able to get everything we needed to get. I'm definitely ready to head towards the river. I might need you to lead the way as I never knew there was a forest in Canterlot. I'll take your word for it, but I have no doubt about it. Seeing as how I'll be able to see a lovely sight with someone very special to me." He wrapped his arm around her to hold her close, before he walked with her towards the forest. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

The two made their way through the rest of the town and down a little grassy hill and though a small patch of trees and found themselves next to a slow moving river, not something that anypony would document or dignify a tourist attraction, but just nice enough to be a destination for the right ponies. Kitsune put her things town and made a spot just so in the grass, it was a bit taller the farther out of town you go, more of a "wild" feeling, which she liked. She checked her watch, 7:24. "Sunset is just 15 minutes away." She said as she finished fussing with the grass and finally sat down. 

"Dynamo, I need to...'She thought for a moment 'no, nothing, it's nothing. Here, come sit, the 'show' is about to start." She had a knot in her stomach as she realized that in just a few hours she would be doing the exact thing that she told him she would never do. Lie, and deceive him. What would she do, tell him now? Let him go with her and hide in the shadows? Tell him tomorrow? She could just tell him about the texts, and then that is that. If Sasha really means what he says, then he will be done with this whole stalking thing and he will be out of her business. If that was the case then she could make it seem like he just stopped. How would that look though? She didn't know what to do, but she did know that she could just be here in the moment with him. "Oh wow, look at the colors. It's so pretty out here, everything plays off each other so nicely. The sound of the river, the smell of the grass and the pine trees, and the shades of red and orange of the sun. It is so beautiful." 

• Brohoof 1

@Stardust*

The two made their way through the rest of the town and down a little grassy hill and though a small patch of trees and found themselves next to a slow moving river, not something that anypony would document or dignify a tourist attraction, but just nice enough to be a destination for the right ponies. Kitsune put her things town and made a spot just so in the grass, it was a bit taller the farther out of town you go, more of a "wild" feeling, which she liked. She checked her watch, 7:24. "Sunset is just 15 minutes away." She said as she finished fussing with the grass and finally sat down. 

As the couple made their way through town, they had come across a small grassy hill that lead through a patch of trees. Once they had taken a few steps into the forest, the duo could see a slow moving river. Accompanying it was trees, grass, and flowers. Along with random glowing lights from lightning bugs hovering in the area. Dynamo was in awe of the sight before them. He remembered that the Everfree Forest in Ponyville was always told to be dangerous. While that may be true, he always went down the safe paths to get to Ktisune's house. Even though this wasn't like home, he still enjoyed the beauty before and around them. He looked over to the female vixen, who had announced how much time they had left. "Fifteen minutes? That's not bad and we got here early. That, or we made it just in time. This is a really pretty spot. I'm guessing you've been to Canterlot before to find a place like this, huh?"

"Dynamo, I need to...'She thought for a moment 'no, nothing, it's nothing. Here, come sit, the 'show' is about to start." She had a knot in her stomach as she realized that in just a few hours she would be doing the exact thing that she told him she would never do. Lie, and deceive him. What would she do, tell him now? Let him go with her and hide in the shadows? Tell him tomorrow? She could just tell him about the texts, and then that is that. If Sasha really means what he says, then he will be done with this whole stalking thing and he will be out of her business. If that was the case then she could make it seem like he just stopped. How would that look though? She didn't know what to do, but she did know that she could just be here in the moment with him. "Oh wow, look at the colors. It's so pretty out here, everything plays off each other so nicely. The sound of the river, the smell of the grass and the pine trees, and the shades of red and orange of the sun. It is so beautiful." 

Dynamo's ears perked as his name was being called. He stopped looking around, while turning around to place his focus onto his girlfriend. "Did you say something, Kity? Is everything okay?" He asks, taking notice in the hesitation in her voice. He soon nods as she told him it was nothing. He figured it would be best to talk about it later or the next day. "Well, then I better take my seat. I wouldn't want to miss the show, right?" He smiles, walking over and taking a seat on the ground. He leaned his back against the tree, so he would be comfortable. He glanced over to Kitsune, while taking her hand into his own. "You can say that again. I remember finding a hill that's just outside Ponyville. It's somewhere adjacent to both the town and the Everfree Forest. Just sitting on top of that hill feels peaceful. Being able to look out towards the town, while taking in the beautiful colors of the sunset." He chuckles, before continuing. "Just like how the two of us plays off of each other very nicely. Seeing how we have a good chemistry with each other. I have to admit everything about this forest is peaceful. It's almost like a home away from home. Given that your home is out in the forest at Ponyville." He smiles, sniffing around to take in the lovely smells and scents of the forest. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

"Fifteen minutes? That's not bad and we got here early. That, or we made it just in time. This is a really pretty spot. I'm guessing you've been to Canterlot before to find a place like this, huh?"

"I've been quite a few times, mainly with my dad, he would sneak me out on long weekends and bring me here so he could play tiles with Chip and a few other ponies. We had to do it in secret, we had to tell my mom that he was taking me on a trip to one of the math and science museums for the weekend. We would quickly stop at a new one every time, grab some pamphlets, and to sometimes really sell it, my dad would get a hat for himself and a sweatshirt for me. But then, we would high tail it over to Chip's house and we would stay in his guest rooms. He is an older pony who's kids are all grown and away from home. His wife has passed away and now it's just him in his big old house. I think my dad felt for him, he knew the feeling, and he wanted to be a good friend. I always got spoiled too though, and so I do my best to make sure that I come back as often as I can and visit Chip. I usually get out here every three weeks or so, sometimes more, sometimes less." She sighed, she thought about the times she would be out here and just fall asleep under the stars. "I would run all over Canterlot, and when I got bored, I would come out here and just listen to nature. I would bring a violin sometimes and play to the sounds of nature." 

The sun was dipping lower and lower, the air started to grow chilly, she shivered as a cold sensation went up her spine. She looked over to Dynamo, "What do you say, shall we make our way back into town and back to the hotel room? Maybe order up some cheesecake?" 

• Brohoof 1

@Stardust*

"I've been quite a few times, mainly with my dad, he would sneak me out on long weekends and bring me here so he could play tiles with Chip and a few other ponies. We had to do it in secret, we had to tell my mom that he was taking me on a trip to one of the math and science museums for the weekend. We would quickly stop at a new one every time, grab some pamphlets, and to sometimes really sell it, my dad would get a hat for himself and a sweatshirt for me. But then, we would high tail it over to Chip's house and we would stay in his guest rooms. He is an older pony who's kids are all grown and away from home. His wife has passed away and now it's just him in his big old house. I think my dad felt for him, he knew the feeling, and he wanted to be a good friend. I always got spoiled too though, and so I do my best to make sure that I come back as often as I can and visit Chip. I usually get out here every three weeks or so, sometimes more, sometimes less." She sighed, she thought about the times she would be out here and just fall asleep under the stars. "I would run all over Canterlot, and when I got bored, I would come out here and just listen to nature. I would bring a violin sometimes and play to the sounds of nature." 

As she spoke, Dynamo turned his attention to her. At the same time, he listened to her story of visiting the woodworker's shop. He smiled and chuckled at some parts, while he began to imagine other moments that she described. "That's a really interesting story, in my opinion. I don't believe I've ever heard of a game called tiles, but the game does sound like a lot of fun. I'm guessing you and your dad made up the lie, so your mom wouldn't find out and be mad that you both played games, or something like that? I can relate as I would be playing a handheld game late at night, while telling my mom that I was sleeping." He chuckled as he recalled countless nights of getting no sleep when he was younger. "It's nice that you got to get out of town and meet a nice pony like Chip. I'm guessing that's the guy from the latest shop you visited?" He asks, an idea forming in his mind from her explanation, before chuckling softly. "I can't even imagine someone running all around Canterlot, while it's a place for regal ponies to walk around. Although, I think it's sweet to stop by this forest to listen to nature. Just being out here is so peaceful and beautiful. I wonder. Did you ever come out here to get inspiration for your music? Seeing how you brought a violin to play and maybe write or create songs. Maybe we cane come back here sometime. I know I would like to meet Chip and listen to you play violin or any other instrument."

The sun was dipping lower and lower, the air started to grow chilly, she shivered as a cold sensation went up her spine. She looked over to Dynamo, "What do you say, shall we make our way back into town and back to the hotel room? Maybe order up some cheesecake?" 

As the sun was beginning to set over the horizon, Dynamo noticed that the sky was beginning to turn to night. He turned back towards Kitsune, who was shivering from the slight chill of the wind. Thinking quickly, he took of his jacket and wrapped said jacket over her shoulders. "Here you go, Kity. I hope my jacket helps you keep warm. I wouldn't want you to get sick." He stood up from his sitting spot and dusted off any dirt from the back of his pants. "I think that sounds perfect, babe. It's starting to get late and we have a big day planned for tomorrow. Maybe while we eat some cheesecake, we can watch some show or anime from the game console." He smiles as he offered his arm to help her stand up.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

As she spoke, Dynamo turned his attention to her. At the same time, he listened to her story of visiting the woodworker's shop. He smiled and chuckled at some parts, while he began to imagine other moments that she described. "That's a really interesting story, in my opinion. I don't believe I've ever heard of a game called tiles, but the game does sound like a lot of fun. I'm guessing you and your dad made up the lie, so your mom wouldn't find out and be mad that you both played games, or something like that?

"My mom doesn't like my dad to gable, and even though they don't get out of hand or crazy with their bets he tries to avoid the conversation. And he always liked to take me to just experience a bit of life, and so I wouldn't have to be stuck at home. There would be times I wouldn't go with him, but for the most part we always went. Time for us to spend together, and it was always a lot of fun." 

I can relate as I would be playing a handheld game late at night, while telling my mom that I was sleeping." He chuckled as he recalled countless nights of getting no sleep when he was younger. "It's nice that you got to get out of town and meet a nice pony like Chip. I'm guessing that's the guy from the latest shop you visited?" He asks, an idea forming in his mind from her explanation, before chuckling softly. "I can't even imagine someone running all around Canterlot, while it's a place for regal ponies to walk around. Although, I think it's sweet to stop by this forest to listen to nature. Just being out here is so peaceful and beautiful. I wonder. Did you ever come out here to get inspiration for your music? Seeing how you brought a violin to play and maybe write or create songs. Maybe we cane come back here sometime. I know I would like to meet Chip and listen to you play violin or any other instrument."

"I think that this place was a lot of my inspiration, that and the Castle of the Two Sisters. I learned a lot form the acoustics in that place. Here I was able to learn what nature sounded like, and tried to emulate that sound. Trying to find the most peaceful sounds and even going to the other extreme and learning about the most harsh sounds. I think it would be a lot of fun to come out and play sometime, or even going to the Castle and doing some playing there."

As the sun was beginning to set over the horizon, Dynamo noticed that the sky was beginning to turn to night. He turned back towards Kitsune, who was shivering from the slight chill of the wind. Thinking quickly, he took of his jacket and wrapped said jacket over her shoulders. "Here you go, Kity. I hope my jacket helps you keep warm. I wouldn't want you to get sick." He stood up from his sitting spot and dusted off any dirt from the back of his pants. "I think that sounds perfect, babe. It's starting to get late and we have a big day planned for tomorrow. Maybe while we eat some cheesecake, we can watch some show or anime from the game console." He smiles as he offered his arm to help her stand up.

Kitsune stood up and gladly accepted the jacket. "Thank you for this, I'm not usually this cold, but there is just something in the air." She gathered her belongings and was ready to head back to the hotel. She glanced at her watch, it was almost 9. They should be back at the hotel no later than 9:30, she was starting to get more nervous, but she tried to also just play it off like she was getting tired. Hoping that she can convince Dynamo to go to sleep sooner rather than later, she needed to leave the hotel room no later than 11:20 in order to make it to the meadow on time. 

"I think that maybe just some cheesecake and then hit the hay, I'm getting kind of tired.' she quickly made herself yawn and she stretched her arms up a bit. 'maybe we can binge watch some anime tomorrow for our lazy day?"

• Brohoof 1

@Stardust*

"My mom doesn't like my dad to gable, and even though they don't get out of hand or crazy with their bets he tries to avoid the conversation. And he always liked to take me to just experience a bit of life, and so I wouldn't have to be stuck at home. There would be times I wouldn't go with him, but for the most part we always went. Time for us to spend together, and it was always a lot of fun." 

Dynamo smiled as he nodded in understanding. "I don't blame your mom as I'm not a fan of gambling myself. I guess it's because I never want to take a huge risk and then find out I'm wrong. Plus, wagering money is kind of risky, in my opinion. Although, if you wager for fun and don't take the winning bet, then that's perfectly fine. I think it's nice that your dad got you to go out and experience life. It's getting to explore the world and to meet new and potential friends. I was never a fan of racing, but my dad would always take me to a town to watch racer's compete. I admit that it was cool being able to meet the Wonderbolts. My dad was never a part of the team, but they would visit Fillydelphia from time to time."

"I think that this place was a lot of my inspiration, that and the Castle of the Two Sisters. I learned a lot form the acoustics in that place. Here I was able to learn what nature sounded like, and tried to emulate that sound. Trying to find the most peaceful sounds and even going to the other extreme and learning about the most harsh sounds. I think it would be a lot of fun to come out and play sometime, or even going to the Castle and doing some playing there."

Dynamo watched with awe as Kitsune had become passionate with every word she spoke. "It sounds to me that this place and the castle has helped you to find out who you were truly meant to be. It's the tiniest things like sound and acoustics that really go a long way. It's combinations like that is how I can tell that you've made wonderful songs. I look forward to hearing you play at the castle sometime. I don't think you ever told me before, but what instruments do you play. I know that you must be good with a guitar. Given how you can kick my butt at Guitar Hero." He chuckled as he recounted the many times he had won, lost or even tied against her.

Kitsune stood up and gladly accepted the jacket. "Thank you for this, I'm not usually this cold, but there is just something in the air." She gathered her belongings and was ready to head back to the hotel. She glanced at her watch, it was almost 9. They should be back at the hotel no later than 9:30, she was starting to get more nervous, but she tried to also just play it off like she was getting tired. Hoping that she can convince Dynamo to go to sleep sooner rather than later, she needed to leave the hotel room no later than 11:20 in order to make it to the meadow on time. 

"I think that maybe just some cheesecake and then hit the hay, I'm getting kind of tired.' she quickly made herself yawn and she stretched her arms up a bit. 'maybe we can binge watch some anime tomorrow for our lazy day?"

Dynamo nods as the female vixen had accepted the jacket. "You're welcome and it's no problem. I didn't think that warm, or even hot days can have brisk, yet chilly nights." After making sure he gathered his belongings, he began to walk with Kitsune back towards the hotel. It was a bit of a walk, but the blue unicorn didn't mind a bit. He was just happy to be walking alongside his special someone. At the mention of getting tired, Dynamo closed his eyes as he held a hand over his mouth to stifle a yawn. "Oh, no. Now you're making me feel tired when you said you were tired. I'm becoming affected with the tired." He dramatically stated, before laughing at his poor performance. "It's been a long day and we did have a lot to do. The same can be said for tomorrow and the rest of the week. So, I might join you on that idea. A bit of cheesecake and then turning in for the night." As he walked, he folded his arms behind the back of his head. "I'm up for an anime marathon tomorrow. I know of a new anime that just recently came out. I was wondering if you wanted to give this new anime a try. Although, it does depend. Do you like super heroes?" He asks, glancing over to Kitsune with a curious look upon his face. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Dynamo watched with awe as Kitsune had become passionate with every word she spoke. "It sounds to me that this place and the castle has helped you to find out who you were truly meant to be. It's the tiniest things like sound and acoustics that really go a long way. It's combinations like that is how I can tell that you've made wonderful songs. I look forward to hearing you play at the castle sometime. I don't think you ever told me before, but what instruments do you play. I know that you must be good with a guitar. Given how you can kick my butt at Guitar Hero." He chuckled as he recounted the many times he had won, lost or even tied against her.

She smiled at his statement about kicking his rump at Guitar Hero. "Actually, yeah, I play a little bit of guitar, mostly piano, and I have dabbled a bit of violin. I would have to say that my favorite is the violin. It has such a pure sound, and it can be so sad sounding and then so happy. I don't know what it is, but it's my favorite." 

"It's been a long day and we did have a lot to do. The same can be said for tomorrow and the rest of the week. So, I might join you on that idea. A bit of cheesecake and then turning in for the night." As he walked, he folded his arms behind the back of his head. "I'm up for an anime marathon tomorrow. I know of a new anime that just recently came out. I was wondering if you wanted to give this new anime a try. Although, it does depend. Do you like super heroes?" He asks, glancing over to Kitsune with a curious look upon his face. 

"I am always interested in expanding my anime library!" She giggled. 

They got to the hotel in a pretty decent amount of time, slightly ahead of schedule, even if it was only Kitsune's schedule in her own mind. They made their way up to the room and Kitsune put her things away and quickly got changed into her sweat pants and a band tee shirt. She put on her slippers and headed to the door. "I'll be right back with our cheesecake! Do you want cherries on yours? Or just plain?" She asked as she started to turn the handle of the door.

In her bag, her phone buzzed, it was Sasha.

"Don't fall asleep."

• Brohoof 1