Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SoL 1x1 with Kitsune and Dynamo Pad

Stardust*

@Dynamo Pad

"I won't be teaching them really, just writing the music for the bands and orchestras for the performances and the halftime shows for the fall sports. There will probably be a few days where I have to be at the university but other than that they will just be needing my music. I am glad that you like the new songs that I am performing. It means a lot to me." She blushed a bit. 

"The good thing about the anime song is that they have no idea what it is and where the idea came from. But it works for what the play is needing it for. Which is all they are really looking for." 

Their food arrived and they were able to enjoy the next hour in each others company, chatting and laughing. By the close of their meal it was nearing 7 o'clock. She decided to invite him over for dessert and coffee. "What do ya say Dynamo? I have some cookies and a cheese cake at home. More than enough to share." She gave him a warm smile.

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

"I won't be teaching them really, just writing the music for the bands and orchestras for the performances and the halftime shows for the fall sports. There will probably be a few days where I have to be at the university but other than that they will just be needing my music. I am glad that you like the new songs that I am performing. It means a lot to me." She blushed a bit.

"That makes sense, but still. Having the chance to teach other students to reach the potential you have is an honor. If I was a student there, I would love to have you as my teacher. I like singing and it would be cool to play a guitar, but games are my calling." He chuckles, but smiles softly at Kitsune. "I've looked into the anime and it's been stuck in my head ever since. When I found out that you made a version to it, I couldn't stop listening to it. I listen to it while playing my video games, or even at the arcade. It's sort of inspiring to me." He blushes while rubbing his arm as he gushed about the song.  

"The good thing about the anime song is that they have no idea what it is and where the idea came from. But it works for what the play is needing it for. Which is all they are really looking for." 

"I'm glad that's how it is. Usually some ponies just don't like the idea of anime or anything related towards it. I could tell you that Canterlot would be appalled at such an idea. They're too high class to enjoy the simple things in life." He whispers softly to her while trying to hold in his laughter.

Their food arrived and they were able to enjoy the next hour in each others company, chatting and laughing. By the close of their meal it was nearing 7 o'clock. She decided to invite him over for dessert and coffee. "What do ya say Dynamo? I have some cookies and a cheese cake at home. More than enough to share." She gave him a warm smile.

As the food arrived, Dynamo ate and enjoyed the dinner and Kitsune's company. Time to seem to fly by for the two as they ate and talked the night away. He couldn't help but blush at the warm smile she gave him. Such a sight was just enough to make his heart melt. "That sounds lovely and delicious. Plus, it's still early and we have plenty of time. I'd love to join you for dessert Kitsune." He says as he looks to the time on the clock near their table.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

As the waiter came to fill the water glasses again, Kitsune asked for the bill. Once everything was paid for she cleaned up the table again and then made their way out and in the direction of her home. She was holding the flowers that Dynamo had given her and she had her other arm wrapped around his. She leaned against him as they walked. 

They finally reached the door and she pulled out her key opening the door. They entered and she made her way to the kitchen to find a vase for the flowers. She put on some coffee and prepared the dessert. "Hey, if you want, you can pop in one of the Naruto DVD's that you left here from the other night." She called from in the kitchen.

She kind of had a plan this evening. She just wasn't sure how it would all go. Her phone vibrated and she pulled it out of her pocket.
"So have you done it yet?!" Sasha asked.

"No.... seriously, you are making me more nervous. I will let you know how everything goes later okay." Message sent.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Kitsune*

Once they both paid their parts of the bill, they cleaned up their table and left the restaurant. As the two walked to her home, he walked while having her arm wrapped around his. He blushed slightly as she leaned against him, but smiles while they walked in comfortable silence.

They finally reached the door and she pulled out her key opening the door. They entered and she made her way to the kitchen to find a vase for the flowers. She put on some coffee and prepared the dessert. "Hey, if you want, you can pop in one of the Naruto DVD's that you left here from the other night." She called from in the kitchen.

Once they entered her home, he sees her making her way towards the kitchen. His ears perked as he heard her addressing him. His jaw drops as he face palms himself on his forehead. He pinches the bridge of his nose when he sees the DVD box set lying on the coffee table. "Aw sugar cubes! Why is it that I forget something at your house every time? I promise that's not on purpose Kitsune. I guess it was meant for our next time hanging out." He sighs while shaking his head as he took a disc from the case. He moves over to the DVD and places the disc in the slot to set up the menu.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

"Don't worry about it, I don't mind. Maybe I should leave something at your place every time too!" She giggles and makes her way to the living room with the coffee and desserts. She placed a slice of cheese cake on two plates and also brought the bag of cookies out just in case. 

"I'm ready to start the show whenever you are." She sits down next to him on the couch and sips her coffee as she digs into cheese cake. After she finishes she drinks some more of her coffee before settling in and getting comfortable. She scoots closer to Dynamo and lays her head on his shoulder. 

As the show continues and they watch a few episodes, one after another, the night grew late. They didn't seem to notice as they became engrossed in the anime. 

However at one point Kitsune caught herself longing to be closer than ever to Dynamo. She looked up at him slyly, she could see the tiredness in his eyes. She could feel her feelings growing for him as she sat there next to him. Growing in such an alarming rate that she felt she should probably just call it an evening. But she longed to be close to him. It had been nearly a week since the two had spent time together and she didn't want to give up this time. She wasn't sure when the next time they would get together with her busy schedule. 

She tried not to be obvious that she was looking up at him but she could feel a slight shift in his body and she wanted to look away before he looked at her but there was something keeping here there.

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

"Don't worry about it, I don't mind. Maybe I should leave something at your place every time too!" She giggles and makes her way to the living room with the coffee and desserts. She placed a slice of cheese cake on two plates and also brought the bag of cookies out just in case. 

Dynamo sighs in relief and laughs. "I wouldn't if I were you. You wouldn't want to leave your song sheets when you have a meeting with your clients. That, or you would forget your Fairy Tail manga on accident. I guess that's sort of our tradition as well." He grins sheepishly while running a hand through his mane.

"I'm ready to start the show whenever you are." She sits down next to him on the couch and sips her coffee as she digs into cheese cake. After she finishes she drinks some more of her coffee before settling in and getting comfortable. She scoots closer to Dynamo and lays her head on his shoulder. 

"Then I guess we should get this show on the road." He smiles while clicking the play button on the remote. As they watched the anime, he began eating his cake. While at times he took a drink of his coffee. After finishing his piece of cake, he leans back in the couch and got comfortable. Occasionally, he would levitate a cookie over and ate it. He felt Kitsune lay her head on his shoulder. He smiles softly as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

As the two were paying attention to the anime, they lost track of time after watching episode upon episode. Every time they changed the disc, but became more and more interested. He places a hand over his mouth as he covered up a yawn. He rubbed a hand on his eye, but he somehow felt tired. He assumed it must have been late, but he didn't care. He wanted to spend time with Kitsune and didn't want to waste any time they had together. He didn't know when they would be busy and when they could hang out, but he wanted to make these moments last. 

He slightly glances at her, but tries to be discreet about it. He could see that she was starting to feel tired, but he didn't say anything about it. He shifted his body, so that he wouldn't feel uncomfortable. He thought for a second that she was staring up at him. He rubs his eyes as he felt he was just seeing things. "H-Hey? Are you okay? Do you want to call it a night and pick up on the episodes later? What time is it anyway?"

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

He thought for a second that she was staring up at him. He rubs his eyes as he felt he was just seeing things. "H-Hey? Are you okay? Do you want to call it a night and pick up on the episodes later? What time is it anyway?"

Before he could get out another word she leaned in to him and kissed him passionately. She didn't pull back and she could feel her body melting into his. It felt like time was standing still and she was feeling warm. She opened her eyes and realized what she was doing, she pulled herself away from him. But she felt the urge to kiss him again, and wrapped her arms around him and once again kissed him. 

She was a flurry of emotions and was sure that Dynamo was too. She sheepishly pulled away from him and sat back on the couch. "I... I have been meaning to talk to you... I have had these feelings for you for so long now. I think they finally just all came to the surface. I like you a lot Dynamo, I want to be yours. I want you to be mine... what do you say?" She waited patiently for his answer. But she was nervous, she didn't want him to hate her. She didn't want to lose him forever. 

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

His eyes widened in surprise as he felt Kitsune lean in and kiss him passionately. He felt like he was frozen in time as he sat there motionlessly. He felt reality catch up to him as she pulled back from the kiss. He thought he could see the love and passion burn in her eyes as she leaned into him again. He leans in himself and kissed her back, while wrapping his arms around her waist.

She was a flurry of emotions and was sure that Dynamo was too. She sheepishly pulled away from him and sat back on the couch. "I... I have been meaning to talk to you... I have had these feelings for you for so long now. I think they finally just all came to the surface. I like you a lot Dynamo, I want to be yours. I want you to be mine... what do you say?" She waited patiently for his answer. But she was nervous, she didn't want him to hate her. She didn't want to lose him forever.

He closes his eyes and savored the moment. He felt warm as he was blushing up a storm. It was as if everything had faded away, but the two of them remained. He opens his eyes as he felt her pull back from the kiss. His eyes widen slightly from what he was hearing from her. He didn't expect her to be saying these things to him, but he wouldn't interrupt her. After listening, he closes his eyes and twiddles his thumbs together. He knew he liked her during the months they've spent together, but he felt afraid. He was afraid that he would be used again like he had been all those years ago. He wanted to object, but he then remembers all the time they've spent with each other. He remembered the laughs, the fun, and most of all, her. She was kind, sweet, very cute and overall someone he trusted with his heart. He opens his eyes to her and he could feel his heartbeat racing in a marathon. It was then that he knew he had his answer.

He placed a hand on hers while not breaking eye contact. "I'm glad you told me of your feelings. To be honest, I think I was starting to feel the same way.I just wasn't sure how to explain it. I wanted to say something sooner, but I didn't want to ruin anything. That...and I was afraid that I would be hurt again like I did so long ago." He looks down while his eyes glistened of the memories. He shook his head and looks back to her. "What happened was in the past and I want to keep looking forward. Looking forward together with you by my side." He says while placing his other hand upon her cheek. "I would be honored to be yours Kitsune. That is...if you want to be my girlfriend?" He chuckles slightly while giving her a warm and heartfelt smile. Looking at her with nothing, but love and compassion for the female vixen.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

He placed a hand on hers while not breaking eye contact. "I'm glad you told me of your feelings. To be honest, I think I was starting to feel the same way.I just wasn't sure how to explain it. I wanted to say something sooner, but I didn't want to ruin anything. That...and I was afraid that I would be hurt again like I did so long ago." He looks down while his eyes glistened of the memories. He shook his head and looks back to her. "What happened was in the past and I want to keep looking forward. Looking forward together with you by my side." He says while placing his other hand upon her cheek.

Her heart skipped a beat as she heard him speak. She gently moved her head into his hand and closed her eyes as she felt his touch again. She was in a perpetual state of glee and she wanted the moment to last forever. She felt like it was a cliche from one of those romcoms that she would watch late at night when she felt sorry for herself. But actually feeling the real thing and she could now understand why all of the female characters always looked so idiotic... she felt she looked the same way. Shot with cupids arrow and had that stupid grin all over her face. But she didn't care, she felt it and she loved it and wanted nothing but more of it.

"I would be honored to be yours Kitsune. That is...if you want to be my girlfriend?" He chuckles slightly while giving her a warm and heartfelt smile. Looking at her with nothing, but love and compassion for the vixen.

As he asked, a smile grew on her face and she threw her arms around him and said, "Yes, of course! I promise, I have been holding this in for so long because I didn't want you to think anything other than genuine trust for me. I knew how badly you were hurt and I didn't want you to ever feel that way again." She sat there as they hugged and the clock chimed midnight. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Kitsune*

As he asked, a smile grew on her face and she threw her arms around him and said, "Yes, of course! I promise, I have been holding this in for so long because I didn't want you to think anything other than genuine trust for me. I knew how badly you were hurt and I didn't want you to ever feel that way again." She sat there as they hugged and the clock chimed midnight. 

Dynamo watched as she had a big grin on her face. He chuckles at how silly and adorable she was being. He returns the grin with one of his own as he heard her response. He hugged her back tightly and could feel himself melting in the embrace. "I'm so glad to hear it. I understand and I don't doubt you. You've helped me out and we've spent so much time together. I trust you fully and completely, Kitsune. I know that the past shouldn't define who I am today, but I always had doubt and worry. I'm not sure if you felt the same way, but I know we'll be there for each other. We were there for one another as friends. Now we can be there for each other as more than friends. I really like you a lot, Kitsune. I like you so much." He smiles and he continues to hug her. His ears perked suddenly as he heard the clock chiming to signal that it was midnight. "I didn't know it was that late. I guess with everything going on we lost track of time. That, and it's like the clock was chiming as a way of our relationship now beginning." He says with a chuckle. "I'm not sure if it's a good idea to be out this late. W-Would you like me to spend the night? This way, we can spend more time together. What do you think, my little kitten?" He felt his face beginning to heat up at the little nickname he gave her. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

He smiles and he continues to hug her. His ears perked suddenly as he heard the clock chiming to signal that it was midnight. "I didn't know it was that late. I guess with everything going on we lost track of time. That, and it's like the clock was chiming as a way of our relationship now beginning." He says with a chuckle. "I'm not sure if it's a good idea to be out this late. W-Would you like me to spend the night? This way, we can spend more time together. What do you think, my little kitten?" He felt his face beginning to heat up at the little nickname he gave her. 

Her nose twitched as she heard the little name that he called her. It kind of struck her wrong. "Maybe not kitten?" She giggled. "Sorry, I don't mean to laugh, but kinda got teased as a child and when ponies didn't know what I was... they called me a kitten, like 'Oh, poor little lost kitten, have you lost your ball of yarn?'. Just kind of brings up those same feelings." She gave him a kiss on the cheek. "My parents used to call me Kity, which... isn't all that much better, but they did it out of love. I'm okay with Kity." 

"But as far as you staying the night... I think that would be okay. I have a spare room. We can still stay up and talk until you are ready to go to bed. I don't want to keep you up too late if you have to work tomorrow. But I would enjoy talking with you more, and maybe just sit here holding each other as we watch some more Naruto." She nuzzled her head into his chest after she spoke. 

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

Her nose twitched as she heard the little name that he called her. It kind of struck her wrong. "Maybe not kitten?" She giggled. "Sorry, I don't mean to laugh, but kinda got teased as a child and when ponies didn't know what I was... they called me a kitten, like 'Oh, poor little lost kitten, have you lost your ball of yarn?'. Just kind of brings up those same feelings." She gave him a kiss on the cheek. "My parents used to call me Kity, which... isn't all that much better, but they did it out of love. I'm okay with Kity." 

"Dynamo frowns as he rubs the back of his neck in embarrassment. "I'm really sorry about that. I didn't know the other ponies called you that. I hope you can forgive me. I guess I should have asked you about it first." He felt as if he messed things up, but calms down as he felt her kiss his cheek. He smiles softly as he nods at the suggestion. "I think that sounds sweet. If you're okay with me calling you Kity, then Kity it shall be. If you have a name for me, then I'm okay with anything you choose. To be honest, I'm just glad to have you in my life." He says as he kisses her cheek.

"But as far as you staying the night... I think that would be okay. I have a spare room. We can still stay up and talk until you are ready to go to bed. I don't want to keep you up too late if you have to work tomorrow. But I would enjoy talking with you more, and maybe just sit here holding each other as we watch some more Naruto." She nuzzled her head into his chest after she spoke. 

He smiles warmly at her and nods happily. "Awesome! I wouldn't worry about myself being late for work. Button knew I had an important get together with you. So, he said I'm good about taking the day off tomorrow. I wouldn't mind just sitting here for a little bit longer, Kity. Maybe we can watch one more episode while we stay here and snuggle." He says as he felt her nuzzles her head into his chest. He smiles softly as he rests his chin on top of her head. He wraps his arms around her and holds her close to him. He had a tired expression on his muzzle, but he didn't care. He was happy to have his feeling reciprocated as the two of them continued to watch Naruto. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

"I think that sounds sweet. If you're okay with me calling you Kity, then Kity it shall be. If you have a name for me, then I'm okay with anything you choose. To be honest, I'm just glad to have you in my life." He says as he kisses her cheek.

"Hmmm... I will have to think of one for you. But yeah, Kity is okay with me." She says. 

He smiles warmly at her and nods happily. "Awesome! I wouldn't worry about myself being late for work. Button knew I had an important get together with you. So, he said I'm good about taking the day off tomorrow. I wouldn't mind just sitting here for a little bit longer, Kity. Maybe we can watch one more episode while we stay here and snuggle." He says as he felt her nuzzles her head into his chest. He smiles softly as he rests his chin on top of her head. He wraps his arms around her and holds her close to him. He had a tired expression on his muzzle, but he didn't care. He was happy to have his feeling reciprocated as the two of them continued to watch Naruto. 

"Okay, that's good, we can make breakfast together and make a honey run to the store and we can come back and relax for a while. Just let me know when you get tired. I will show you to the guest room." She turned her attention back to the screen so she could enjoy the next episode. 

She was really happy and glad that she told Dynamo how she was feeling. She felt a new kind of nervous now though. Now that the tension was over about keeping her feelings to herself she now has the nerves of a new relationship, which is just as scary as trying to keep her feelings hidden. Each day will be a new day, that was for sure.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Kitsune*

"Hmmm... I will have to think of one for you. But yeah, Kity is okay with me." She says. 

"Fair enough. The name will come to you when it does. All that matters now is that we are together and happy." He says.

"Okay, that's good, we can make breakfast together and make a honey run to the store and we can come back and relax for a while. Just let me know when you get tired. I will show you to the guest room." She turned her attention back to the screen so she could enjoy the next episode. 

"That sounds like a nice plan. Maybe I can help you make breakfast. Then while we are out on our honey run, we can stop by my house and pick up a game or another DVD. I honestly don't care what we get to do. I'm just glad I get to spend time with you." He smiles softly at her with a warm blush on his cheeks. "Okay and I promise. I'll let you know when I'm getting tired." He says as he tries to pay attention to the episode. 

He felt relieved that he could finally confess his feelings towards Kitsune. It was as if a weight had been lifted from his shoulders. Now that they are together, he still felt nervous for some reason. He felt worried that he would mess up and ruin the relationship between the two of them. He felt his heart race in fear of hurting her feelings and losing her. He wanted to panic, but he  then remembered the words she said to him.  

[FLASHBACK]

As he asked, a smile grew on her face and she threw her arms around him and said, "Yes, of course! I promise, I have been holding this in for so long because I didn't want you to think anything other than genuine trust for me. I knew how badly you were hurt and I didn't want you to ever feel that way again." She sat there as they hugged and the clock chimed midnight. 

[BACK TO REALITY]

It was those words that made him feel calm. It was the truth in her eyes that showed she meant what she said. He took a calming deep breath, before sighing happily and continues to enjoy the episode. He knew that each day would be a new day for them. That each day might become a challenge for them, but they will be able to handle it together. He decided that they would take it one step at a time with each other. 

His eyes were starting to grow heavy. Usually he would feel this way, but would shake it off, due to playing a video game marathon. Since moving to Ponyville, he made sure to go to bed early, so he wouldn't get in trouble at work. He wanted to close his eyes and rest for a minute, but he didn't want to seem rude to his new girlfriend. With all of his willpower, he managed to make it through the next episode. At that point, he felt mentally drained as he felt that he could barely see straight. "Hey Kity? I don't think I can watch another episode." He yawns while tapping her shoulder to grab her attention. "D-Do you want to call it a night and get ready for tomorrow?" He asks while trying to rub his tired eyes to try and stay awake. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

He wanted to close his eyes and rest for a minute, but he didn't want to seem rude to his new girlfriend. With all of his willpower, he managed to make it through the next episode. At that point, he felt mentally drained as he felt that he could barely see straight. "Hey Kity? I don't think I can watch another episode." He yawns while tapping her shoulder to grab her attention. "D-Do you want to call it a night and get ready for tomorrow?" He asks while trying to rub his tired eyes to try and stay awake. 

She looked up at him and could tell that he was exhausted. She stood up and with the remote she turned off the dvd player and tv. She walked back to the couch and took him by the hand. "Okay, follow me, I will take you to your room." She made her way down the hall past her bathroom and past her room. At the end of the hall there was a small room with a twin sized bed, a desk and a small dresser. The room was mainly for when Sasha came to visit, but it's a good thing that she had it now. She gave him a hug and bid him goodnight. "See you in the morning. Sleep well." She made her way to her room and collapsed in her bed. She snuggled up in her covers and she fell asleep much quicker than she thought she would have. 

[the next morning]

Kitsune's alarm went off at 6am. She had set it just slightly later than normal. She quickly changed into her running clothes and grabbed her headphones and phone. She quickly turned on her music and left her room, she quickly peeked in on Dynamo to make sure he was still sleeping. She made her way outside and went for a 4 mile run. She got back feeling invigorated and ready to start her chores. She started with the chickens and eggs, made her way to the kitchen to pull out some bacon from the freezer and prepare her coffee. She set her timer like normal for 8:30 which gave her about an hour and a half to get the honey done and check the fish nets. Today was her day to take her catch of fish to her parents house. 

She made quick work of they honey comb and got it going in the spinner. She then made her way to the nets, it was a pretty good catch today which she knew would make her parents happy. She took them back to her house and just outside her back door she had a cleaning station, and she made quick work of her catch and proceeded to clean up the area so it didn't smell. She took the fish parts and disposed of them. She put the fish in the small outside cooler with some ice that she gathered from her freezer. She went inside and took a shower and placed her clothes in the wash. She went out to the honey shed and finished jarring it up and labeling it. She placed them in a crate and then in her little wagon. She went and grabbed the cooler as well. She was all packed and ready to go. She made her way into the house and started cooking bacon. She took a few of her eggs and started scrambling them. She turned on some music and then poured herself a cup of coffee with some creamer in it. 

She was hoping that Dynamo would hear it and wake somewhat naturally, with just with a bit of help. With the smell of coffee and bacon she wasn't sure if anyone could sleep through that. She started the eggs and then tossed slices of her home made bread in the toaster. She finished up everything and started to set the table. She thought she heard some stirring from down the hall. She was hoping that Dynamo was awake. She needed to get the honey to the store rather quickly, and drop the fish off at her parents house before the ice melted. 

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

She looked up at him and could tell that he was exhausted. She stood up and with the remote she turned off the dvd player and tv. She walked back to the couch and took him by the hand. "Okay, follow me, I will take you to your room." She made her way down the hall past her bathroom and past her room. At the end of the hall there was a small room with a twin sized bed, a desk and a small dresser. The room was mainly for when Sasha came to visit, but it's a good thing that she had it now.

Dynamo watched, as Kitsune turned of the DVD player and the TV as well. He felt her grab his hand and helped him to his feet. He nods as he followed her down the hall until they reach a door. He sees the door open to a room with the basic essentials. He thought the room looked familiar to him, but he was feeling too tired to think about it.

She gave him a hug and bid him goodnight. "See you in the morning. Sleep well." She made her way to her room and collapsed in her bed. She snuggled up in her covers and she fell asleep much quicker than she thought she would have. 

He smiles softly and nods while returning the hug. He felt as if he could fall asleep standing up while melting in the embrace. He wanted to ask if they could cuddle and fall asleep together, but he didn't want to rush anything. "Thank you and I will. Goodnight Kity and I'll see you in the morning." He closes the door and moves over to the bed. As he collapses on the mattress, he felt like he had landed on a cloud. He sighs happily as he pulls the blanket over him and instantly fell asleep. 

[The Next Morning]

Dynamo woke up at around 7:15 AM. As he opened his eyes, he quickly sat up in shock and alarm. He knew this wasn't his room and began to wonder what happened the night before. As he thought back, he sighed in relief as he recalled the events from the day before. He blushes and smiles as he remembered how both he and Kitsune became a couple. He looked around and noticed he was in her guest room. He wondered if this was the room that Sasha would use when he visits. He remembered meeting him and found Sasha to be really friendly. He gets out of bed and makes his exit out of the room. He looks around the house to see if Kitsune was around, but found that she was nowhere to be seen. He frowns and hoped that nothing happened to her. He looks to the time and sees that a half hour had passed. He walks back to his room, but stops at the door before the guest room. He opens it and finds himself in the bathroom. He decides to shower and freshen up, so that he would be presentable for her.

As he finished cleaning up, cleaned up the bathroom and made his way back to the guest room. He gets changed into the clothes he had worn yesterday and tried to think of where Kitsune had gone off to. That's when he heard music coming out of nowhere. He wondered what was going on, so he decided to go check it out. He walks towards the source of the music until he reaches the kitchen. It was there that he found Kitsune finished setting the breakfast table. He smiles at the sight of his girlfriend. He felt his heart beating quickly as he had butterflies in his stomach. He must have still felt nervous, but still happy about the events prior. "Good morning Kity. How are you? I'm sorry about that. I guess I was too tired to set the alarm. I didn't think I would sleep that late." He says with a quick stretch of his arms up into the sky. "Is there anything I can do to help out at the moment?"

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

That's when he heard music coming out of nowhere. He wondered what was going on, so he decided to go check it out. He walks towards the source of the music until he reaches the kitchen. It was there that he found Kitsune finished setting the breakfast table. He smiles at the sight of his girlfriend. He felt his heart beating quickly as he had butterflies in his stomach. He must have still felt nervous, but still happy about the events prior. "Good morning Kity. How are you? I'm sorry about that. I guess I was too tired to set the alarm. I didn't think I would sleep that late." He says with a quick stretch of his arms up into the sky. "Is there anything I can do to help out at the moment?"

Kitsune smiled and walked over to Dynamo. "I hope I didn't wake you, I wanted to get a jump on everything this morning so I woke up early." She gave him a hug and a quick kiss. "You can help me take some things into town after breakfast, how about that?" She walked back to the table and invited him to sit with her. She poured some more coffee in her mug and poured some for him too. She also put out a small glass of orange juice for each of them. She ate and talked with Dynamo about the events of the night before. She finished up her food and quickly washed up the dishes and started putting things away. 

She went to her room and grabbed her scarf before making her way back to the kitchen to check on Dynamo. "Whenever you are ready, I need to stop by my parents and then Mr. Rich's shop. Then we can do some shopping if you want, or if you have any ideas." 

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

Kitsune smiled and walked over to Dynamo. "I hope I didn't wake you, I wanted to get a jump on everything this morning so I woke up early." She gave him a hug and a quick kiss. "You can help me take some things into town after dinner, how about that?" She walked back to the table and invited him to sit with her. She poured some more coffee in her mug and poured some for him too. She also put out a small glass of orange juice for each of them. She ate and talked with Dynamo about the events of the night before. She finished up her food and quickly washed up the dishes and started putting things away. 

Dynamo smiles and shakes his head as she walks over to him. "It's no worries. I woke up at around 7:15 and I was looking around for you. I got a shower and heard the music playing. I'm sorry I wasn't able to help out on anything else. I promised I would, but I guess I was more tired." He rubs a hand through his mane while glancing away, but returns the hug and kiss as he takes a seat at the kitchen table. "That sounds good. What do you need to take into town after dinner?" He asks as he ate and talked with Kitsune. He took his time, but finished his breakfast relatively quick. He got out of his seat and helped her with the dishes.

She went to her room and grabbed her scarf before making her way back to the kitchen to check on Dynamo. "Whenever you are ready, I need to stop by my parents and then Mr. Rich's shop. Then we can do some shopping if you want, or if you have any ideas." 

He made his way into the living room and sat down on the couch. He checked his book bag to see if he had all of his belongings. He remembered he had his Naruto disc still inside the DVD player, but shook his head as he figured he would keep it here. He heard the door close as Kitsune made her way back to the kitchen. He slings the back over his shoulders as he rejoins her in the kitchen. A blush dusted his cheeks as he though the scarf made her look adorable. He places a hand under his chin as he tried to think of anything he needed to do. "That sounds good. I think this might be the first time that I met your parents. We hung out every now and then, but I don't think I've properly met them. I hope I can make a good first impression." He chuckles, but gets back on trace. "Shopping sounds good to me. I might stop back at my house for a new change of clothes. I'm also might restock my book bag of some games and anime. Just in case we stay in and hang out some more. That, and I might have to let Button know that I'll be in the next day. Other than that, I'm up for anything you want to do, Kity." He says as he walks over and takes her hand in his. "I'm not sure if I said anything yet, but you look great. The scarf also makes you look even more cute. Although you always look cute to me, Kitsune." He grins sheepishly as he felt his face begin to heat up.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Kitsune blushed slightly as Dynamo payed her a compliment. "Okay, lets head out, we will stop by my parents place first." She opens the door and waits for him to exit out before shutting and locking up her home. She walked down the path a bit to grab her wagon and they were off. They chatted playfully as they made their way, she was filled with butterflies again, but instead of nerves today it was because she was so excited about making it official. She was going to be telling her parents today and that was something that had her excited about too. They would always tease her about needing to find a nice boy to share her life with. She wasn't anywhere near the idea of her whole life right now. But having some pony to spend her time with and focus on aside from herself seemed really nice. 

They got to her parents house and she knew they would be inside preparing for brunch. She didn't want to take up too much of their time because they liked to have some of their friends over every now and then. Which is why they also wanted the fish, they were going to prepare some sushi for a late lunch that they were going to be having later in the afternoon. She walked up the walkway and knocked on the door. She opened it slightly and popped her head in, "Mom, Dad... I have your fish for you!" She shouts, "I am going to take it around back okay?" She proceeded to shut the door and walk back to the driveway and grab the wagon. She motions to Dynamo to go with her. As they make their way around the back of the house her parents are waiting for her outside the back door. 

She makes her way over and gives them both a hug and kiss on the cheek. She pulls out the cooler and hands it over to her dad who places it just inside the back door onto their kitchen floor. She looks back at Dynamo and motions for him to move up closer to her. 

She looks back at her parents and grabs Dynamo's hand as she does. "Mom, dad, you know Dynamo, well we kind of made it official, we are dating now." She smiles at them both. 

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

Dynamo nods as he follows her out the front door. He heard the door lock as she went around to grab her wagon. "Okay and I'm feeling nervous. I'm feeling psyched that we get to tell them. I also got to remember to tell my parents about us being together. Maybe I can call them later when we have free time." He says while chatting playfully with Kitsune. He remember talking to his parents a few days after settling into Ponyville. They were worried that he wasn't taking care of himself, but he reassured them that everything was just fine. They were surprised to hear that Kitsune was a fox, but they couldn't help but feel happy that their son made a friend.

As they reached her parents house, he stood by the wagon as she popped her head into the door. As she closes the door, he follows her as they brought the fish to the back of the house. As they rounded the corner, he sees her mother and father waiting for them patiently. He smiles as she runs up to them and gives them a kiss and a hug. He smiles at the sight and it reminded him of his parents. As she motioned for him to join her, he gulped and started to become nervous. He was nervous at her parent's thought about them being together, but he didn't want to run away. He walked over and took her hand in his while feeling a little more confident. "What Kitsune said is all true. We hung out yesterday and we talked about our feelings for one another. Now we are dating and I hope you will allow me to date your daughter. I promise to take care of her and not hurt, or take advantage of her feelings." He bows his head and closes his eyes in anticipation of their answer. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Kitsune's parents were excited and her mom gave Dynamo a hug and her dad shook his hand. 

They all chatted a bit but Kitsune was not looking to stay long. She knew that they would have lots of time to talk later and she still had to get to Mr. Rich's store to drop off the honey. 

She tells her parents goodbye and hugs them quickly. She turns around and winks at Dynamo as they make their way back to the main road. 

"See, nice quick and easy. I'm not too keen on spending a whole lot of time with them quite yet. I think we should focus on us for a bit before involving them too much. I mean, it's not like we are telling them we are getting married." She chuckled a bit as they continued to walk into town. 

As they got to the shop she waved to the pony inside. It was one of Mr. Rich's workers, one that she has dealt with before. 

They make a quick exchange of money for the honey and the pony told Kitsune that they sold out in a day and they were hoping that she could produce just a bit more. It is a really popular item. 

She agreed to see if she could make it work and she turned around to leave. 

"Looks like I may have to go get another container for some more bees." She said as she smiled at Dynamo. "Okay, now that all my chores are done, what would you like to do? I know you want to head over to your place and the arcade, whare to first?" She asked as she grabbed his arm pulling the wagon with the other hand. 

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

Dynamo was surprised by the hug, but smiles and returns it nonetheless. He shakes her father's hand as they talked for a little bit. He turns to Kitsune as he nods in knowing that they had to go. He stands by and watches as she says her farewells to her parents. He waves to them before the two took off once more. 

"See, nice quick and easy. I'm not too keen on spending a whole lot of time with them quite yet. I think we should focus on us for a bit before involving them too much. I mean, it's not like we are telling them we are getting married." She chuckled a bit as they continued to walk into town. 

He glances at her and blushes with a chuckle. He never thought marriage would be brought up so soon. When thinking about it, he could imagine being married to Kitsune. Although, it was way too soon for that, so he didn't want to rush too soon into anything. "That makes sense when you think about it. We just got together and should focus more on developing the relationship. Even though the idea of us being married sounds perfect. It would be way too early to think about that. I know I'm really happy when we get to spend time with each other, so we can take it day by day." He says as they reached town and headed toward the shop. After making the exchange, they left the shop and walked around town. 

"Looks like I may have to go get another container for some more bees." She said as she smiled at Dynamo. "Okay, now that all my chores are done, what would you like to do? I know you want to head over to your place and the arcade, whare to first?" She asked as she grabbed his arm pulling the wagon with the other hand. 

He felt Kitsune grab his arm and lean into him, but smiles warmly as they continue to walk. "I guess your honey is really popular for Mr. Rich. Glad to hear that is doing pretty well. I'd say the arcade first, so I can change my clothing and restock my book bag. Then we can head over to the arcade really quick. After that, I'm not entirely sure. We can make it up as time goes on. It doesn't matter to me what we do because I'm just happy spending the day with you, Kity." He says as the couple began walking toward his house. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Kitsune smiled up at him as they walked in the direction of his home. Once they had arrived she waited for him outside. She sat down in her little wagon and just thought about everything that was going on. It seemed like everything was moving so fast, but then again what can you really do when two people open up like they did. 

She wanted to make sure that he was taken care of and she wanted to be the one to do so. She still had some doubts but as long as she was confident in herself and trusted him then she didn't foresee any issues, at least major issues that is. 

"Hey, how are things going?" Sasha sent a text

"They are going very well. Dynamo and I are dating now." Message sent.

"Oh... well I told you he had a thing for you when I was there." Sasha said.

"I guess you were right after all, lol like always." Message sent.

"Yeah... well that's good.... I thought you guys would have never gotten together because you are stubborn. lol" Sasha sent the message.

"I wasn't even sure I would tell him, I was really nervous, and I still have my doubts, everything is still so brand new and it makes me nervous." Message sent.

"Oh, yeah... I know that..." Sasha sent.

"What's up? You don't seem like yourself today." Message sent.

"It's nothing... I'll talk to you later, don't want to bug you too much." Sasha sent.

She was worried now. Sasha never acted like that before, she wasn't quite sure how to deal with it. She didn't want to have it ruin her mood and then ruin her day with Dynamo. Especially because he took the day off to spend it with her. Maybe she should tell him to just go to work and she can go home and call Sasha and then try to get some work done herself. She was so conflicted, she didn't want to be a burden or be all moody. But she also did really need to do some work, she knew she could make up for it this weekend. She decided to split up the day. She would tell Dynamo that she felt a bit tired after lunch and that she should get some rest and finish some work and that they could hang out this weekend. That way she would be motivated to get things done, instead of having to spend her whole weekend inside. That would be a good idea, but then again... ugh, why is this so difficult... I'm torn between the two guys that I care for the most right now. I really don't want to have to be in this position. She really needed to just make a decision and stick with it. She told herself that she would make her final decision once Dynamo came back outside.

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

After a few minutes of walking, the couple finally made it to his house. He turned to her while smiling at her. "I'll be back in a couple of minutes. See you in a little bit." After a quick hug and kiss on her cheek, he walks away and enters his home. He heads up the stairs and down the corridor until he reaches the door to his room. Once he opens the door, he takes a deep breath and sighs happily. He always loved being in his room. It was somewhat of a safe haven for him for when he wanted to play video games, or to have some time alone. As he got changed into a new set of clothes, he felt his phone going on. He checked it and smiles to see that it was his mom and dad.

"Hi honey. How are you? Everything okay in Ponyville?" Gentle Step sent the message.

Dynamo chuckles and shakes his head. He knew his mom worried about him all the time, but he kept reassuring her that he was just fine. Even if he and his father reassured her, he knew that she couldn't help but worry.

"I'm doing pretty good mom. Remember that fox girl I was telling you about. It turns out that she likes me just like I like her back. We talked about it yesterday and we're dating now." Message sent.

"I knew you would find someone eventually son. You deserve someone after all that happened. So when are you planning on getting married." Quick Fix sent the message.

Dynamo's eyes widened as he blushes in embarrassment. He was glad his parents didn't see him now. Otherwise, he would never hear the end of the jokes from his dad. 

"Oh, leave him alone dear. Don't bring up things that we don't wish to remember. He found someone that truly cares about him and that's all that matters. Just be sure to treat her right and to take care of each other. We love you, Dynamo." Gentle sent the message.

Dynamo sighs in relief and smiles at the message. "Thanks mom and it's okay. I promise to always treat her right like I have since I met her. I get nervous about how things are going and I don't want to rush anything. I'm just glad we're together and taking things one step at a time. I got to get going. Kity and I are hanging out again today. I'll call you tonight when I get home. I love you both." Message sent.

After pocketing his phone, Dynamo exchanged his anime DVD's in his saddlebag. After making sure his book bag was set, he nods as he exits his room. He heads down the steps and makes his way to the front door. As he steps out the door, he chuckles lightly as he saw his girlfriend sitting in the wagon. He thought she looked cute and wondered if he could give her a ride in the wagon. Sure, the thought seemed childish, but it also felt like a lot of fun. "Hey Kity! I'm all ready to head to the arcade. After that, we can still hang out." As he made his way over to her, he couldn't help but notice the worries expression upon her face. He places a calm and comforting hand upon her shoulder as he looks into her eyes. "Hey. Are you okay? Is there something wrong? You can tell me Kity. Maybe I can help you out if you need assistance." 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

"Hey Kity! I'm all ready to head to the arcade. After that, we can still hang out." As he made his way over to her, he couldn't help but notice the worries expression upon her face. He places a calm and comforting hand upon her shoulder as he looks into her eyes. "Hey. Are you okay? Is there something wrong? You can tell me Kity. Maybe I can help you out if you need assistance." 

Kitsune looked up, she fidgeted around trying to get up and after she was up she brushed herself off before grabbing the wagon handle. "Oh, it's nothing really. It's just Sasha, he sent me a weird text, I think he got into another fight with his girlfriend, but he won't tell me stuff like that until after things have calmed down. So I try not to push him too much, but he still worries me sometimes." She shook it off and put a little pep in her step. "Hey... I'll challenge you to a guitar hero duel! Loser buys the winner some coffee and a cinnamon bun!" She laughed, and pushed him a little trying to egg him on. 

"By the way, my coffee order is a medium iced French vanilla latte. Oh, and I like the orange cinnamon bun, slightly heated. So that way you know for when you lose!!" She loved to tease him, but she also knew that he would play to his fullest potential to have her play at her best, only to 'mess up' at the end so she magically wins by a point or two almost every time. He was really cute in that way.