Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SoL 1x1 with Kitsune and Dynamo Pad

Stardust*

@Kitsune*

Kitsune looked up, she fidgeted around trying to get up and after she was up she brushed herself off before grabbing the wagon handle. "Oh, it's nothing really. It's just Sasha, he sent me a weird text, I think he got into another fight with his girlfriend, but he won't tell me stuff like that until after things have calmed down. So I try not to push him too much, but he still worries me sometimes." She shook it off and put a little pep in her step.

Dynamo raised an eyebrow in confusion and worry. "That doesn't sound good. Does that happen often between him and his girlfriend? Will the be alright?" He asks as they begin to move away from his home. After their initial meeting, he considered Sasha a great friend. He hoped that whatever happened with his and his girlfriend would be fixable. He hoped that nothing bad would happen to him and Kitsune in the future, but he tried to erase those thoughts from his mind.

"Hey... I'll challenge you to a guitar hero duel! Loser buys the winner some coffee and a cinnamon bun!" She laughed, and pushed him a little trying to egg him on. 

Dynamo grinned as he took her hand in his as they walked. "You're on! You're my girlfriend, but I won't lose to you. Be sure to have my coffee and cinnamon bun ready for when I win." He laughs as he felt her push him while he pushed her back playfully.

"By the way, my coffee order is a medium iced French vanilla latte. Oh, and I like the orange cinnamon bun, slightly heated. So that way you know for when you lose!!" She loved to tease him, but she also knew that he would play to his fullest potential to have her play at her best, only to 'mess up' at the end so she magically wins by a point or two almost every time. He was really cute in that way. 

Dynamo stuck his tongue out playfully, but nods with a smile. "My coffee order is a large french vanilla. Also, I'll take a glazed cinnamon roll with a chocolate cupcake." He says while making their way to the arcade. He didn't matter who would win or lose. He wanted her to play at her best and to enjoy the game. He sometimes 'messed up' so she would win. Other times, she would actually get the win legitimately. He was impressed that she could be on equal level with him when it came to games. He knew that in the end, he would pay for the food that they wanted.  

• Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...

@Dynamo Pad

Kitsune was laughing so hard as she looked upon Dynamo's face. She could hardly keep it together, the screen read "Player 2 is the winner!!! Rock on!!!" This was after they both had come up with 5 wins a piece. The tie breaker round was the most intense, they would ramp up the difficulty each round that they moved forward.

She was trying to catch her breath, she for the first few rounds knew that Dynamo would "go easy" on her. But what he didn't know was that she had been practicing and she knew the exact song to play for the tie breaker. She played her little heart out on that round and she got 100%! She was even a bit shocked as she looked at the screen as well, but she felt pretty awesome at the same time. 

She had to place the guitar back on the rack before she fell to the ground with the thing still around her body. After finally calming down and wiping away the tiers of joy she looked back up at Dynamo and sweetly said "I'll take that coffee and orange bun please." She smiled at him with a cute 'I got you babe' smile. 

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

Kitsune was laughing so hard as she looked upon Dynamo's face. She could hardly keep it together, the screen read "Player 2 is the winner!!! Rock on!!!" This was after they both had come up with 5 wins a piece. The tie breaker round was the most intense, they would ramp up the difficulty each round that they moved forward.

Dynamo's jaw could only drop in shock and astonishment, as his girlfriend was kicking his butt at Guitar Hero. He let her win here and there, but he could see that she was improving with each song they played. He blushed in embarrassment from the sound of her giggles, but took a deep breath to calm his nerves. He chose to crack his fingers and swayed his head, so he would be able to crack his neck. He knew the next one would be the tie breaking decision, but he wasn't about to back down and give her the win. He took his position at the game screen, as the duo began their tie breaking round.

As the song played, the lead was being traded back and forth. Neither side giving an inch while concentrated looks were carved upon their faces. As the song came to an end, Dynamo was shaking as he tried to catch his breath. Playing songs from a game nonstop took a lot out of him. He placed the guitar down and leaned on it for support, as he tried to catch his breath. He looked up to the scoreboard to see that he scored a 96%. He looked over to Kitsune's score and couldn't help, but whistle feeling impressed, as she was able to hit 100%.

She had to place the guitar back on the rack before she fell to the ground with the thing still around her body. After finally calming down and wiping away the tiers of joy she looked back up at Dynamo and sweetly said "I'll take that coffee and orange bun please." She smiled at him with a cute 'I got you babe' smile. 

Dynamo looked down at the fox laying down on the floor. As she was catching her breath, he couldn't help but shake his head. 'I know I said I would go easy on her, but she was getting better and better. As a fox, she doesn't have a cutie mark like ponies, sure. Yet, it's as if she's played this game for years. I have to give her a lot of credit on this one. She's got the making of a gaming champion if she took the path of the gamer.' He closed his eyes and sighed sadly, before opening his eyes and chuckles. "Oh, well. A promise is a promise, I guess. One orange bun and a coffee coming right up." He says before offering her a hand to help her up. "That was a good game and you've improved greatly. If I didn't know better, then I would have thought you were a professional gamer." He says while giving her a warm smile.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Dynamo looked down at the fox laying down on the floor. As she was catching her breath, he couldn't help but shake his head. 'I know I said I would go easy on her, but she was getting better and better. As a fox, she doesn't have a cutie mark like ponies, sure. Yet, it's as if she's played this game for years. I have to give her a lot of credit on this one. She's got the making of a gaming champion if she took the path of the gamer.' He closed his eyes and sighed sadly, before opening his eyes and chuckles. "Oh, well. A promise is a promise, I guess. One orange bun and a coffee coming right up." He says before offering her a hand to help her up. "That was a good game and you've improved greatly. If I didn't know better, then I would have thought you were a professional gamer." He says while giving her a warm smile.

She reached out for his hand and stood up, she dusted off her clothes and fixed up her hair. "Well... I have to be honest with you, I stayed up very late last night playing as much as I could and perfected that last song." She chuckled. "It took me so long, which is why I'm so sleepy, but it was so worth it! My fingers are so sore though, I think I may have to cool it on the gaming for a while." 

As they arrived at the coffee shop she moved to a corner table. She was massaging her hands and fingers as she watched Dynamo. Hmmm... I have not had that much fun since I was back in Canterlot. I really am happy.... She waves over to Dynamo, "Babe... in the corner." She blushed a little bit, she just said that without even thinking about it. 

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

She reached out for his hand and stood up, she dusted off her clothes and fixed up her hair. "Well... I have to be honest with you, I stayed up very late last night playing as much as I could and perfected that last song." She chuckled. "It took me so long, which is why I'm so sleepy, but it was so worth it! My fingers are so sore though, I think I may have to cool it on the gaming for a while." 

Dynamo chuckles while giving her a knowing, yet sly smile. "So that's how you were able to kick my butt at the very end. You even went first and played to an advantage, so that you'd be able to pick the last song. You're as sly as fox." He says before raising his eyebrows in alarm and immediately face palmed his forehead. "No offense on the pun, Kity. That was wrong and I should feel wrong for saying that. That was completely and utterly my bad." He says at the horrible pun on his part. He lowered his hand while he still smiled at the kitsune. "Even still, you did a phenomenal job. I guess we'll need to get you that coffee, so you won't feel sleepy." He says as the the two made their way toward the coffee shop.

As they arrived at the coffee shop she moved to a corner table. She was massaging her hands and fingers as she watched Dynamo. Hmmm... I have not had that much fun since I was back in Canterlot. I really am happy.... She waves over to Dynamo, "Babe... in the corner." She blushed a little bit, she just said that without even thinking about it. 

Dynamo watched as Kity went to a corner table in the shop before going to the front desk. He made sure to get him and Kity their food and drinks before paying the cashier. 'Even though I lost, I still had a lot of fun. I've always had to play so seriously, but with Kity, she makes video games and life fun once again. I haven't had this much fun in such a long time. I'm really glad we decided to become a couple.' He thought before walking over to their table. He couldn't help, but blush, as he listened to his girlfriend's comment. He places the food and drinks down before chuckling softly. "So, I guess that's my name now, huh? I don't mind, to be honest. I know you like the name Kity, but would you rather I call you sweetheart?" 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

He says before raising his eyebrows in alarm and immediately face palmed his forehead. "No offense on the pun, Kity. That was wrong and I should feel wrong for saying that. That was completely and utterly my bad." He says at the horrible pun on his part. He lowered his hand while he still smiled at the kitsune.

She smiled and chuckled. "Don't worry about it, you are correct, I am a fox, and yes... I was very sly!" She winked at him. 

He thought before walking over to their table. He couldn't help, but blush, as he listened to his girlfriend's comment. He places the food and drinks down before chuckling softly. "So, I guess that's my name now, huh? I don't mind, to be honest. I know you like the name Kity, but would you rather I call you sweetheart?" 

She smiled, "You can call me that, I don't mind." She takes the cup of coffee in her hands and lets the cool iced beverage sooth her hands. She then slowly sips her drink and then puts it down, grabbing her cinnamon bun and taking a rather large bite out of it. She hadn't had one of these in a long time she was savoring the flavor. Realizing that she had got lost in thought there for a second she snapped back into reality. "So, what else should we do today? I have to make a delivery today but after that we can do whatev..." She stopped slightly because she felt her pocket vibrate. She was about to ignore it and then it continued... "Sorry..." She said as she pulled out he phone to see that Sasha was calling. She looked back up to Dynamo and quietly excused herself from the table. 

"Hello...?"

*Whimpering* Kity... can you come back? Sasha had been crying.

"What's wrong?" 

"I just need you. I need my best friend."

"Sasha... please, what is going on?"

"She left, I thought she was the one Kity, but then I found her with another stallion." 

"Sasha... I'm so sorry. Can I call you in a bit? Once you calm down a bit and we can properly talk. That way we can really plan out anything if I have to come out or if you need to come stay with me for a while okay."

"Okay... You know you are my everything right?" Sasha sniffled. 

"You mean everything to me Sasha, that will never change." She said. "Okay, I will call you later... bye."

She went back into the café and sat down with Dynamo, her head was still cloudy especially with that whole conversation and from the texts from earlier. She was trying to shake it off and get back in the moment with Dynamo. 

"Okay, anyway, where were we, what else did you want to do today? I was thinking about going to the book store, what do you think?" She asked. 

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

She smiled and chuckled. "Don't worry about it, you are correct, I am a fox, and yes... I was very sly!" She winked at him. 

Dynamo sighed in relief and laughs with a wide grin. "That's good to know. I think I'm just like my dad when it comes to making bad puns. At times, he can be really funny. Yet there are times where it's just complete and utter cringe. Very well played, my sly, sweet, little vixen." He chuckles once more as she winked at him.

She smiled, "You can call me that, I don't mind." She takes the cup of coffee in her hands and lets the cool iced beverage sooth her hands. She then slowly sips her drink and then puts it down, grabbing her cinnamon bun and taking a rather large bite out of it. She hadn't had one of these in a long time she was savoring the flavor. Realizing that she had got lost in thought there for a second she snapped back into reality. "So, what else should we do today? I have to make a delivery today but after that we can do whatev..."She stopped slightly because she felt her pocket vibrate. She was about to ignore it and then it continued... "Sorry..." She said as she pulled out he phone to see that Sasha was calling. She looked back up to Dynamo and quietly excused herself from the table. 

Dynamo blushes slightly and smiles softly. "Okay, then. It just feels right of me to say it, you know? You really are a sweetheart in my eyes." He says, taking the glazed donuts into his grasp. Taking a bite, he savors the taste before levitating his french vanilla in his magical grasp. He takes a sip, as the warm liquid was poured down his throat. He sighs softly, enjoying the quiet, yet busy atmosphere of the shop. "Hmm...I'm not really sure what there is to do today. It doesn't matter what we do. As long as I get to spend time with you, then I'm truly happy, sweetheart." He was about to continue, but stopped as he saw her get out of her seat. He nods to her understandingly. "It's okay. This call might be important." He says, as he sees her leaving for the restroom. 'I sure hope everything is okay.' He says while running a hand through his mane.

She went back into the café and sat down with Dynamo, her head was still cloudy especially with that whole conversation and from the texts from earlier. She was trying to shake it off and get back in the moment with Dynamo. 

"Okay, anyway, where were we, what else did you want to do today? I was thinking about going to the book store, what do you think?" She asked. 

Dynamo smiled softly, as Kitsune returned to their table, but frowned softly in concern. He decided to keep a neutral expression, so as to not make her feel worried. "I think going to the book store is a great idea. I've been meaning to browse the manga section to see if there's anything new. There is a new anime that I've been thinking about getting into." He says, finishing his treat in the process. He tapped his foot on the floor quietly, as he was beginning to feel nervous about the phone call. He knew he shouldn't persist, but he couldn't help, but to feel both curious and concerned for his girlfriend. "Hey. I remember a bit ago that you had to take a phone call. Is everything okay? Did the call have to do something about any business? Is there anything I can do to help out in any way?" 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Dynamo smiled softly, as Kitsune returned to their table, but frowned softly in concern. He decided to keep a neutral expression, so as to not make her feel worried. "I think going to the book store is a great idea. I've been meaning to browse the manga section to see if there's anything new. There is a new anime that I've been thinking about getting into." He says, finishing his treat in the process.

Kitsune smiled and softly sighed. "Awesome, there are also a few books I have been wanting to read, a few art books and a few poetry books as well. And even if they don't have what I am looking for, I usually come out with a few good ones that I hadn't even intended to pick up. Those are usually the best ones, I seem to always love the crazy one offs in the shelves that no one seems to flock to." She takes a deep breath and then sips on her latte some more before taking a few more bites of her bun. She seemed a bit woozy from her phone call so she had lost some of her apatite. She didn't really have the room or nerve to finish it. She focused on her drink and began taking a bit longer drags off of her straw.

He tapped his foot on the floor quietly, as he was beginning to feel nervous about the phone call. He knew he shouldn't persist, but he couldn't help, but to feel both curious and concerned for his girlfriend. "Hey. I remember a bit ago that you had to take a phone call. Is everything okay? Did the call have to do something about any business? Is there anything I can do to help out in any way?" 

She was a bit nervous to talk about Sasha, she just had a weird feeling that if they talked about Sasha that she would start giving weird vibes. He has been feeling off lately and she was afraid that her relationship with Dynamo was the issue between them. She didn't want to worry Dynamo until she knew more or figured out why he had been fighting so much with his girlfriend. She wasn't sure how to explain her relationship with Sasha to Dynamo right now because it felt different. It was not the normal fun loving best friend feel. Sasha had gone through break ups before, but this was just so very different. Kitsune had always been the "awesome sister" friend while she was single and Sasha had his romantic encounters. The best shoulder to cry on because she knew just what to say to him when he needed it. And for so long, before Kitsune finally accepted the fact that they were only supposed to be just friends, she had very strong feelings for Sasha. After realizing that they were so different and that he had never felt the same she talked herself into just being friends and accepting it. Now she was wondering what was going through Sasha's head. 

"Oh, it was just a friend from Canterlot. She is....going through a rough time. Uhm... her mom is sick..." She felt really bad about lying to Dynamo, but she wasn't sure what else to say at the moment. She knew that she would tell him the truth once things settled back down, but for now... "She is just a bit worried, her mom knows my mom and she wanted me to tell my mom. To see if she could take some home remedies to her, to help with the pain and sickness." The lies just seemed to continue to flow out of her mouth like word vomit. She couldn't stop herself. 

To stop herself she shoved the straw in her mouth and took very big gulps until it was gone. "Well.... shall we be off to the book store?!" At least it will be quiet in there and maybe he will forget about the whole thing... She bit her lip and wrinkled her brow but tried not to look guilty.

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

Kitsune smiled and softly sighed. "Awesome, there are also a few books I have been wanting to read, a few art books and a few poetry books as well. And even if they don't have what I am looking for, I usually come out with a few good ones that I hadn't even intended to pick up. Those are usually the best ones, I seem to always love the crazy one offs in the shelves that no one seems to flock to." She takes a deep breath and then sips on her latte some more before taking a few more bites of her bun. She seemed a bit woozy from her phone call so she had lost some of her apatite. She didn't really have the room or nerve to finish it. She focused on her drink and began taking a bit longer drags off of her straw.

Dynamo gasps in surprise, before chuckling quietly to himself. "I sometimes do that myself. Usually if the manga has a pretty cool title, or if the manga cover has a cool illustration or fight scene of some sorts. Sometimes I want to pick up a book, but then I pass since I might not like it. I saw this one manga that actually became a movie adaptation of the manga recently. It was an emotional story, but was pretty well written. There were some difference between the film and the manga, but it was still good nonetheless. I might read that to see some what the differences were to have a better understanding towards the brilliance of said film." He scratches his cheek with a finger. Feeling silly and smart, as he felt as if he was describing art in the form of anime.

"Oh, it was just a friend from Canterlot. She is....going through a rough time. Uhm... her mom is sick..." She felt really bad about lying to Dynamo, but she wasn't sure what else to say at the moment. She knew that she would tell him the truth once things settled back down, but for now... "She is just a bit worried, her mom knows my mom and she wanted me to tell my mom. To see if she could take some home remedies to her, to help with the pain and sickness." The lies just seemed to continue to flow out of her mouth like word vomit. She couldn't stop herself. 

Dynamo opened his mouth to speak, but could only purse his lips and frown softly. He could understand the situation as he gave her a stiff nod. "I'm really sorry to hear about that. During the time since I moved to Ponyville, my dad was feeling a little under the weather. He was sick from time to time, but he had been going to the doctors. He had taken medicine and he's been doing a bit better. Sometimes the sickness comes back every now and again, but he's been doing better at taking care of himself. If he forgets, then my mom makes sure to pester and remind him to take his medicine." He was hesitant to chuckle at that statement. He felt as if there was something wrong about his reply. He chose to take a deep breath and not let himself feel worried. "I do hope your friend and her mom will be okay."

To stop herself she shoved the straw in her mouth and took very big gulps until it was gone. "Well.... shall we be off to the book store?!" At least it will be quiet in there and maybe he will forget about the whole thing... She bit her lip and wrinkled her brow but tried not to look guilty.

He nods before taking a few more gulps of his coffee and finishing his drink. "Sounds like a plan to me. Hopefully they'll still have some copies of the books we want to check out." He says before getting out of seat and offered her a hand. "Shall we be off, sweetheart?" He asks with a kind smile.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

He nods before taking a few more gulps of his coffee and finishing his drink. "Sounds like a plan to me. Hopefully they'll still have some copies of the books we want to check out." He says before getting out of seat and offered her a hand. "Shall we be off, sweetheart?" He asks with a kind smile.

She feels bad and she knows it can show on her face, but she attempts to hide it anyway. She reaches out to take his hand and they make their way out of the café and across town to the book store. She walks quietly trying not to draw much attention, she gently kicks as some of the rocks in the pathway. "Oh, after the book store I will need to run home to get my delivery for a few of the ponies in town. It shouldn't take long though." She said as she kept her yes slightly down looking at the ground ahead of her. 

As they finally make their way into the book store she took a deep breath in. The smell of old books, the pages, the slight dingy smell about the place seemed to calm her. She knew she had to get a few music books and poetry books. She loved reading the poetry of others, it helped her own writing to see how other ponies and creatures had created their own writing back in the day. 

She was hoping to find a drawing book too, something that can help her with her skills so she can start the art work for her next album cover. She knew she would never become famous, but she loved the idea of keeping her own music in cases with some awesome art work. 

"I will be over in the art section okay?" She asked as she let go of Dynamo's hand. She quickly made her way over to the corner and began browsing the shelves. 

She took out her phone and sent Sasha a quick text. "How are you holding up?"

"Okay...I need you."

"I can text for a bit, what exactly happened?"

"I left for work and half way there I realized I had forgotten some of my tools, so I went back home and I walked in and saw her with my friend from college. You remember Brock? I had been gone a whole 15 minutes and they were already in bed together."

"Oh wow... "

"Yeah, well needless to say I told them both to get out and to never come back. I went to work and when I got home last night everything was gone. At least everything of hers. There are still a few things we had gotten together that I need to figure out what to do with."

"I'm sorry Sasha... I know you two had been fighting but I thought things were getting better."

"They had been getting better, but apparently that was all just because they didn't want me to catch them."

"Who needs them. They deserve each other than, they both are sleezy and not deserving of a great guy like you."

She put her phone away and continued to look for books. 

She had found a couple that looked like they would do the trick and began heading up to the counter. She pulled out her wallet and paid the cash pony before making her way to the manga section. 

@Kitsune*

She feels bad and she knows it can show on her face, but she attempts to hide it anyway. She reaches out to take his hand and they make their way out of the café and across town to the book store. She walks quietly trying not to draw much attention, she gently kicks as some of the rocks in the pathway. "Oh, after the book store I will need to run home to get my delivery for a few of the ponies in town. It shouldn't take long though." She said as she kept her yes slightly down looking at the ground ahead of her. 

As he took her hand into his, he felt there was a bit of hesitation with her hand in his. He thought there might have been something wrong, but chose to chalk it up to her friend's mother being sick. As they walked to the book store, there was silence between the two. Dynamo didn't think there was a need to talk, as he felt comfortable walking with his vixen girlfriend next to him. His ears perked as he turns his head to hear her voice. "Okay, then. That sounds good to me. Would you want me to head back with you, or would you like to meet up a little later? If we get any books, then we might need to drop them off at our respective houses." He says with a nod.

As they finally make their way into the book store she took a deep breath in. The smell of old books, the pages, the slight dingy smell about the place seemed to calm her. She knew she had to get a few music books and poetry books. She loved reading the poetry of others, it helped her own writing to see how other ponies and creatures had created their own writing back in the day. 

She was hoping to find a drawing book too, something that can help her with her skills so she can start the art work for her next album cover. She knew she would never become famous, but she loved the idea of keeping her own music in cases with some awesome art work. 

"I will be over in the art section okay?" She asked as she let go of Dynamo's hand. She quickly made her way over to the corner and began browsing the shelves. 

As they reached their destination, Dynamo tried to hold his chuckling back, but was failing miserably. "I-I'm sorry about that. That's the same thing I do whenever I buy myself a new pack of trading cards. The new card smell is amazing, in my opinion. Plus, you look adorable when you do that." He says, while looking away slightly and scratching his cheek while smiling softly. He frowned a bit, as he felt Kitsune let go of his hand, but smiles and nods in understanding. "Okay. I'll be over at the manga section if you need me." He waves to her before making his way to his recommended reading area.

As he found the manga section, he began to scroll through the shelves for any manga to catch his eye. He smiled, but his smile began to widen as he found the manga he was looking for. "Bingo! I knew I would find My Hero Academia at some point!" He exclaimed in a whisper. He took a bunch of the manga series out of the shelves, before sitting down near the shelf of the manga section. After making sure he was comfortable sitting position, he opened the first volume up and began to read. He was beginning to become engrossed with each page he read. He closed the book at the halfway point and nods in confirmation to buy some of the series. He looked up to see a bunch of the other series on the shelves. "I wonder if Kity would like a volume or two of some manga? Maybe I should ask her when we meet up again." He says as he puts the stack of books he was to purchase next to him. He nods before pulling another book out of his saddle bag. It was a book of spells created by an author known as Haycart. He remembered getting the book from his old teacher at his local arcade, back in Fillydelphia. He thought he could get help in learning to harness his magic, but found that this book was a bit different.

It was a book that stored unique spells that had different kinds of abilities for unicorns to master. One such technique, known as the Haycart technique, could help a pony get into an actual book. At first, Dynamo couldn't believe that such a spell could exist. However, after reading and rereading the spell, he thought he could try and take it to a whole new level. He felt that such a spell could help him get into the world of video games, but it was easier said than done. He could never figure it out and was only frustrating him over the years. He tinkered with said spell every now and again, but nothing would ever come to mind. "I know that such a place can exist and I'm going to find it. I wonder if Mr. Pinball was trying to tell me something with this book. Hopefully I'll be able to unlock the secrets to this spell someday." He whispers his thoughts out loud. He leans his head back against the frame of the shelf and closes his eyes briefly. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Kitsune saw Dynamo in the corner with his stack of books and could see the concentration on his face. She smiled and her heart felt a flutter. "You find anything good? Or are you still deciding?" She motions over to the stack of books. "I have all mine, but I am glad to stay and crack into one if you still need time to decide."

She looked at he watch and noticed that it was getting close to the time when she needed to deliver her goods. "I have about half an hour before I need to get my honey and take it to the ponies." 

I wonder if things will last. I think that I would like it to. I think that I could see us together for a long time. 

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

Kitsune saw Dynamo in the corner with his stack of books and could see the concentration on his face. She smiled and her heart felt a flutter. "You find anything good? Or are you still deciding?" She motions over to the stack of books. "I have all mine, but I am glad to stay and crack into one if you still need time to decide."

Dynamo was broken out of his concentration, as a voice had called out to him. He looked up from his book and smiles at the sight of his girlfriend. "I sure did. The manga is called My Hero Academia. It's about a boy who lives in a world with others who have something called quirks. Quirks are these superpowers where everyone has the option to be heroes. Yet, he was one of the few who wasn't able to, but he still strives to become the greatest hero just like his idol. I've read a few chapters and it's a pretty good read." He says before chuckling. "It's pretty ironic. Usually I'd be in the manga section and I wouldn't be able to figure out what to get. I'm going to take a few from the stack of books to make sure I'll be interested, but I think I've found a pretty interesting series." He says while putting the book he was looking over back into his book bag.

He got out of his sitting position and stood back up. As he did, he lost some of his balance and had to lean against the bookshelf. "Whoops. I guess I sat down for too long and my legs fell asleep on me. I hate when that happens sometimes." He couldn't help but snicker to himself at his own situation. After a few minutes, he was able to regain the feeling in his legs. His eyes widened slightly, as he remembered that he had to ask her something. "I almost forgot. Is there any manga here that you were interested in reading? There's a buy two get one free sale and I wanted to get you something."

She looked at he watch and noticed that it was getting close to the time when she needed to deliver her goods. "I have about half an hour before I need to get my honey and take it to the ponies." 

Dynamo smiles with a nod, as he grabs his books while placing the other stack of books back onto the shelves. "Okay and that's plenty of time to pay for the books and to make it back to your house. Would you like for me to accompany you on the delivery runs, or would you want to meet up somewhere a little bit later?"

'So far, everything has felt completely okay. It feels right whenever I'm with her. We've gotten along pretty well these past three months. Now, we are in a relationship and I couldn't be happier. I really do hope that this relationship can last. She's truly given me hope in finding love and happiness and trust again.' He couldn't help but blush at his train of thought.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Kitsune made her way out of the book store and held open the door for Dynamo. "I was thinking... of calling it an early day today. After I make the deliveries I think I am going to go home and go to the bed. I really want to be with you today but I'm just very distracted." She sighed. 

"But maybe you can come over in the morning and I can make us some breakfast? After my chores and my run?" She smiled at him. She loved making breakfast and she had picked up some more things that Dynamo likes to eat so she can attempt to make something for a pony that is more than just a daisy salad and toast. "What do you say?" She paused for his response. 

I want to show Dynamo that he is important to me. I feel like there is something inside me that is making it harder than it should be. I know that he cares for me deeply. I just hope that he can just be a little more patient with me. 

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

Kitsune made her way out of the book store and held open the door for Dynamo. "I was thinking... of calling it an early day today. After I make the deliveries I think I am going to go home and go to the bed. I really want to be with you today but I'm just very distracted." She sighed. 

After paying for his books, the duo began to make their way out of the library. Dynamo smiles appreciatively as Kitsune held the door for him. As they were walking down the path, Dynamo nods in understanding. "I'm guessing it has to do with the phone call earlier in the coffee shop, huh? It's completely understandable and I would be to if my friend wasn't feeling well. Plus, it's starting to get a little late." He says while looking up to see Celestia's sun beginning to set.

"But maybe you can come over in the morning and I can make us some breakfast? After my chores and my run?" She smiled at him. She loved making breakfast and she had picked up some more things that Dynamo likes to eat so she can attempt to make something for a pony that is more than just a daisy salad and toast. "What do you say?" She paused for his response. 

Dynamo lowered his head to meet Kitsune's gaze. He returns the smiles and nods. "I think that sounds nice. I don't have work until a little later, so I'll be able to make it for breakfast." He says before walking over until he was right next to Kitsune. "I'm going to head home, as well. I'll message you when I get home, so I don't make you worry. You just go home and get some rest and I hope everything will be okay. I'll see you tomorrow sweetheart." He says before leaning over and kissing Kitsune on the forehead. He leans back and waves to her, before starting to make his way back to his house.

'Today was a lot of fun. I just hope there will be more days like this one in the future. Kitsune looked a little distracted and lost today. She's really worried about her friend and her mother. I just hope Kitsune, her friend and her mother will be okay. I just hope that she knows that she can talk to me about anything if there's something wrong. I won't look into the problem anymore, but I'll still be supportive as best as I can.' He thought as he made it back to his house. 

@Dynamo Pad

Kitsune hugged Dynamo before making her way back home. She quickly got her honey and a few other items that she had to deliver and grabbed her bicycle and road off across Ponyville to each elderly pony that special requested for Kitsune to make house calls. She really didn't mind doing it, but every pony always gave her a generous tip, which every time she tried to refuse, and each time they insisted. A few of them would pat her on the head and send her away with a mouth full of their latest cookie that came fresh out of the oven. Truthfully, because they insisted to treat her with extra bits and extra sweets she didn't mind having to cycle all over Ponyville, gave her some time alone and exercise. It was nice that once a week she got to do this. As she was making her way to her last stop she was focused on the road, but her mind was elsewhere, there was a large hole that had formed over the last few weeks due to the heavy amount of rain that they had been having. She usually missed it but today was not her day. She slammed her front wheel right into it and into the air she and the last jar of honey flew. The Jar of honey luckily landed in a nearby bush, not so lucky Kitsune landed and tumbled down the dirt road a bit. After she came to a stop she just laid there for a second, catching her breath as she tried to evaluate her body, trying to find out what didn't hurt because everything sure seemed like it was aching. 

After what seemed like forever she sat up to asses the damage. Her bike was laying in the road and the front wheel was so bent that she would have to drag it home. The wagon seemed to be okay, and the jar of honey that landed in the bush was just fine. Her clothes were covered in dirt, she tore a hole in her jeans and her knee was bleeding. She felt her chin and noticed that it too was bleeding and her hands were scraped up. Her tail felt like it was on fire as the wagon had landed on it before bouncing in the opposite direction. She got up and quickly realized that her ankle was sore.

She dusted herself off as much as she could and gathered her things, she moved her bicycle and wagon to the side of the road and decided to just make her way to the last pony's house by foot. She limped along and finally managed to make it, she knocked on the door and the frail green pony answered. 

"By golly what in the name of sweet apple acers happen to you darlin'?" The old pony asked. 

"I hit that old pot hole while riding my bicycle over here." Kitsune answered softly. 

"Well get in here and we will heat up some apple cider for ya. AJ! Get on in here and fetch this poor youngin' some clothes so we can get her all cleaned up!" The old pony said as she turned to head toward the kitchen to heat up the cider. "Well don't just stand there like a bump on a log, get in here missy and head into the dressin' room, AJ will be along to give you some rags to put on until she can get yours all nice and spiffy again." 

Kitsune, quite taken aback stepped inside and quietly shut the door behind her. "Oh, ma'am, your honey." She hobbled after the old pony with an outstretched hand. 

"Gee willikers, you are a hot mess ain't ya? Limpin' and all... Granny, gather up some ice in that towel and toss it here would ya." A pony about Kitsune's age had come into the front room to see her trying her best to keep up with the pony, she must have been as slow as she thought she was to have someone else comment on it. "Here, take these and change, I will take your mess and see what we can do about it. You can also freshen up in that room over there." The orange pony pointed over in the direction of the wash room. 

Kitsune nodded and made her way over there to change and try to clean up her hair and face, she attempted to clean out her knee with what she had. She knew she would have to put some ointment on it when she got home. She came out of the room and the orange pony grabbed her dirty clothes and handed her a towel with some ice in it. "Here, now sit down and put that foot up with that ice on it. Granny has your cider ready, she will be out in a minute." Kitsune still had the jar of honey in her hands and wasn't quite sure what was happening at the moment. She took the ice and did what she was told. 

The old pony came in and handed Kitsune the piping hot mug of cider. "Oh, ma'am, your honey." Kitsune held out her hand with the jar in it. 

"Oh child, your honey.... has got to be the best darn honey this side of Equestria. I don't know how you do it, but it nearly tastes as sweet as these here apples."

"I have two trees in my yard, my parents brought them over with us when we came from my old country. Part of that original trees are in my yard and part of them are in my parents yard. It has branches just for apples, and branches for peaches. The second tree has branches of cherries, and branches of plumbs. The bees get the majority of the nectar from those trees."

"Well... if it makes honey this good, then it is a magic tree!" The old pony says with a little laugh. She goes to the kitchen to put it away. "Now, what's this all about you smashing into a pot hole on the road and breaking your bike?!" She shouts from the kitchen. 

"Oh, yeah, it's fine, my bike is still out there on the side of the road, along with my wagon, but I will get it on my way out it's not a big deal. I may just be a bit later getting home than usual."

"Horsefeathers! MAC! BIG MAC!!! Get on in here!" The old pony made her way to the other room where Kitsune could hear another voice which seemed a bit winded. The two had a quick conversation before she heard the winded voice leave and a door shut. 

Kitsune was very much enjoying her cider when she looked at her watch, it was getting late and with her ankle she knew she needed to leave. Just as she was about to get up the orange pony came in with her clothes, clean and folded. "Here are your clothes, I patched up your jeans, hope you like it." Kitsune got up and took the clothes. 

"Thank you, very much" She said with a slight bow. She made her way back into the wash room to change. She folded up the clothes that she borrowed and left them on the counter. 

She hobbled out again and thanked the ponies for their hospitality and tried to excuse herself to leave. "I don't know where you think you are going little missy, but you ain't walkin' all the way back into town on that there leg of yours." The orange pony went over to the door and poked her head out. "You will wait right here until my brother gets back with your bicycle and wagon, then he will take you into town in our apple cart."

Kitsune sat and waited until she could hear some bells and what sounded like a very large animal outside. "Alright, come along now." the orange pony motioned to Kitsune to go with her outside. When she got out there she saw what she could only assume to be the largest bull she had ever seen. The size of the horns alone were a sight to behold. Behind the bull was a rather muscular red pony and behind him, her sad broken bike and little wagon. "Mac help her up would ya?!"

"Yup." The red pony reached out and took Kitsune by the arm and in one swift motion pulled her up and with his other hand he swung her over him and into the seat next to him. She was surprised and elated at the same time. She had a small  smile on her face. The red pony whipped the reins and the bull took off, they were on their way back into town.

They arrived at Kitsune's house and after the pony took out the bike and wagon he went to her and grabbed her by the waste and brought her slowly to the ground. Their eyes met and they both shyly looked away blushing. She thanked him and made her way inside her little cottage. 

She took a hot shower and grabbed some more ice for her ankle. She grabbed her phone and noticed that there were many missed calls and texts from Dynamo as well as Sasha. She was in for a long night trying to explain what happened and why she had been away for so long. By the time she had gotten settled in bed with her ice and a cup of tea it was about 10 PM. She started with a text to Dynamo. 

"Hey... I'm sorry it is so late... I got into a bit of an accident... I will explain tomorrow, I am exhausted. <3"

Next.. to Sasha.

"I'm sorry.... I got into an accident on my route today..."

"What?! are you okay?!!?"

"Yeah... a bit banged up but I'll be fine. I'm going to go to bed, I miss you Sasha. And your ice cream sundays! That would be amazing right now." She giggled as she remembered. 

"Next time babe...."

".....Next time maybe* not babe.... well... good night. we will talk tomorrow?"

"yeah, night Sasha."

She rolled over and quickly passed out.

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

After a few minutes of walking, Dynamo finally made it back to his house. He chuckled slightly, as he realized it had been a day, or so since he was originally back home. He headed to his room and placed his manga onto his shelf. He made a quick dinner, before grabbing his phone to text Kitsune.

"Hey sweetheart. I just wanted to let you know that I made it home okay. I hope the rest of the delivery trips goes well. How are you?" 

He placed the phone on his bed and decided to read his manga. He continued from where he left off and became lost in the world of anime and reading. As soon as he finished one book, he would quickly move on to the next novel. A few hours had passed since he had finished his purchased manga. He felt psyched and anxious on what was next in the story. He calmed himself down before looking down at his phone sitting next to him. He frowned as he saw that there was no returned messages from his girlfriend. He picked up the phone and decided to call her, but it went right to voice mail. He hung up and was beginning to feel worried, but knew she would answer back when she could. He decided to call his parents to see how they were doing.

"Hey mom. I just wanted to text to see how things are back home."

"Hey honey. Everything is going well. How was your date with Kitsune?"

"It was a lot of fun! We went to the arcade, we got some donuts and we went to the book store. I just got home, but I haven't heard back from her. I hope everything is okay. She said she had to make some honey deliveries." 

"Oh, don't worry so much dear. She sounds like a wonderful girl and I'm really happy for you. I think you and her will make for a great couple. You're father wants to know if she kicked your butt in video games."

"Actually...she did. You should have seen it to believe it mom. She's really good and she even practiced to show me how great she's been playing. She doesn't have a cutie mark for gaming or anything, but she's really impressed me. Also, how's dad doing?"

"Aw, it sounds like she practiced to impress you, dear. It seems like you two have a lot in common and get along well together. I hope everything works out with you and Kitsune. Your father is doing okay. He's just tired and he's been resting for a while. The medicine has made him feel lethargic. He should be fine in a few days. I'll let you know if anything changes."

"Okay and thanks for letting me know. It's starting to get a little late, so I'm going to head off for bed. I'll talk to you soon and goodnight mom."

"You're welcome and alright. Get some rest and sweet dreams, honey."

Dynamo put his phone on his nightstand before changing into his pajamas. He made sure to put his manga back on the shelf, so he wouldn't damage the books on accident. He got into the bed and threw the covers over him, until the covers was up to his neck. His eyes felt tired from the amount of hours that he was reading, Along with the date that he and Kitsune went on, he was feeling tired. He almost didn't hear his phone ring, but he managed to pick up the phone and saw that it was Kitsune texting him.

"Hey... I'm sorry it is so late... I got into a bit of an accident... I will explain tomorrow, I am exhausted. <3"

Dynamo's eyes widened in shock and worry. He sighed in relief to know that she made it home and was okay. Yet he was worried and concerned that something happened to her. He calmed down before writing his response.

"Hey. It's okay and you don't have to apologize. I hope everything is okay. I'm sorry about the multiple messages and calls. Just get some rest and I'll see you tomorrow. I'll see you soon and goodnight sweetheart. <3" 

He placed the phone back onto his nightstand before laying his head on the pillow, closing his eyes and promptly fell asleep. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Kitsune's alarm was going off at the normal time 5:30AM. She started to roll over and winced with pain. She gritted her teeth as she struggled to roll over and hit her clock. She grunted and slowly pushed her body up. She looked down at her ankle and it was still swollen, but not as bad as it was last night when she got home. She had some ace bandage in her bathroom, she managed to hobble her way in there to wrap it up. 

She wished she had done her chores yesterday, that way she wouldn't have as much to do today. She sighed and decided to get it done and skip her run so she can lay back down before she needed to get up and make breakfast for Dynamo. 

After she wrapped her ankle and put a bit of pressure on it and it did feel stable. She limped out of the bathroom and got her work clothes on, she made her way outside and started with the bees. She grabbed the empty shelves from the shed and made her way into the yard. She switched them out and then put the full ones in the shed to start the process of gathering the honey. She set the machine and closed the door.

Next she needed to check the cherry tree branches, they hadn't been quite ripe enough the last time she checked. She made her way to the chickens after that, and then went to the creek. She placed her ankle in the icy water as she waited for a fish. She grabbed one, and decided one was enough for today. She still had a couple in the freezer but she knew she needed at least one more to suffice for this week.

She took the fish, cherries and eggs back to the house. She cleaned the fish and took it inside. She threw some marinade on it and tossed it in the freezer. She pulled out the ingredients to make breakfast just to have it ready so she wouldn't have to rush later. She grabbed some more ice and pain killers, some water and made her way back to her room. It was about 6:45AM.

She set her phone to 8AM, she took the medicine and put her foot up on a stack of pillows with the ice and laid back down to get some more rest.

Her phone goes off and she picks it up. Turning off the alarm, she sends Dynamo a text. "Hey love, you can head over whenever, I am going to start cooking now."

She got up and took the bag of melted ice into the kitchen, she was a little less sore, the pain pills seemed to have kicked in. She started getting things ready, she was making pancakes with homemade cherry syrup. She cooked some eggs and some fresh fruit salad. She put it all on the table, got the orange juice out and put it on the table, along with regular syrup too just in case. She was hoping that Dynamo would like it, she got a new pancake recipe from the pony that ran the cake shop. It was a sweet blueberry cake with lemon zest, it was even okay in her waffle maker. She didn't care much for pancakes so she made a few of each incase Dynamo wanted waffles too.

She went and sat on the couch waiting for Dynamo to arrive.  

@Kitsune*

It was around 7:00 AM when Dynamo's alarm went off. The blue unicorn groaned as he slowly opened his eyes. He reached his arm over to his night stand and turned off the alarm. He tried to lay back down and get a little bit more of sleep, but it was to no avail. He could only in disappointment. Knowing full well the curse of being a morning pony. He sat up slowly and used his hands to rub the sleep out of his eyes. Finally feeling wide awake, he got out of bed and started to get ready for the day. After he got himself dressed and ready for the day, he went back to his room and took the phone off of the nightstand. He texted his boss from the arcade to let him know that he would be there. 

"Hey Button Prompt? This is Dynamo Pad. I just wanted to let you know that I'll be in to work today. I might be a little late because I'm checking up on Kitsune. She said that she got into an accident and I want to make sure that she's okay. I'll see you at around 9:00."

After sending the text, he was surprised to see that he received another text. He thought it was a reply from Button, but upon inspection, he found that it was his girlfriend messaging him. 

"Hey love, you can head over whenever, I am going to start cooking now."

He smiles in relief and began to write his reply to the female vixen.

"Hey sweetheart. How are you feeling? I hope everything is okay. I'm making my way over to your house now. It should take me about five to ten minutes. I'll see you in a little bit."

After sending the message, he grabbed his book bag and made sure he had everything he needed for the day. Once he was sure that he had what he needed, he made his way out of the house and locked his door. He began to make his way into town and out towards Kitsune's home. He began to move at a brisk pace, but he was enjoying the scenery around him. The sun was shining, ponies greeting him from time to time and not a cloud was in the sky.  After a few minutes, he reached the base of the forest and saw the familiar house on the side. He smiles and was thankful that remembered the way to get to her home. He was never the best with directions and was always afraid that he would get lost someday. He chuckles while shaking the ridiculous idea and made his way towards the door. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and began to write another message to Kitsune.

"Hey Kity. I just wanted to let you know that I made it here okay and that I'm at the door." 

After sending the message, Dynamo knocks on the door and waited patiently for Kitsune to arrive and let him into the house. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Kitsune heard her phone go off and as she stood up to go check she heard the knock on the door. She decided to head to the door first, she answered the door and it was Dynamo. "Hey, come on in." She hopped back to open the door a bit wider so he could make it in. She went in and gave him a hug and then shut the door behind him. She hobbled her way to the kitchen and invited Dynamo to follow her. 

"Don't worry... it doesn't hurt as much as it looks." She said as she started to sit down at the kitchen table. "Sorry I'm not plating, just still a bit sore, but everything is on the table, so please help yourself."

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

Dynamo didn't have to wait very long, as he noticed the door being opened slowly. He smiles as the sight of Kitsune came into his vision. "Hey there, yourself. It's good to see you again, sweetheart." He says as he steps into her house. As the door was closed behind him, he felt her hug him while he returns the embrace. He began to follow the female vixen as she hobbled into the kitchen. Dynamo frowned slightly at the sight of her sprain and felt as if he could feel the pain she was dealing with.

"Don't worry... it doesn't hurt as much as it looks." She said as she started to sit down at the kitchen table. "Sorry I'm not plating, just still a bit sore, but everything is on the table, so please help yourself."

Dynamo's eyes widened in surprise, but smiles softly. "Sounds like you read my mind. I knew you told me you got into an accident, but it still looks pretty painful. What happened exactly? I got the message and was honestly surprised at what you sent me." He says while feeling curious about yesterday's events. While entering the kitchen, he grabbed two plates and placed them at their respective spots. He started to grab a small stack of pancakes, waffles, eggs and poured himself some juice. He was about to sit down, but immediately stood back up. "Would you like me to set your plate up? Do you also need me to get you anything? I'm sorry and I hope I'm not being a pest. I know that you're capable of doing things on your own. It's just that I want to make sure that you're okay and that you're being taken care of." He says, while making sure that Kitsune wouldn't overexert herself. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Dynamo's eyes widened in surprise, but smiles softly. "Sounds like you read my mind. I knew you told me you got into an accident, but it still looks pretty painful. What happened exactly? I got the message and was honestly surprised at what you sent me." He says while feeling curious about yesterday's events.

"I was on my way to the farm on the other side of Ponyville and I hit a pot hole that had formed over the last few days because of all the rain. My bike tire bent and a flew off of it and got scraped up and hurt my ankle." She said as she pointed to her chin, showed him her hands and her knee. "I pushed my bike aside and walked the rest of the way and the nice ponies there got me cleaned up and took me home and picked up my bike and wagon for me."

She started to pour herself some juice, "Would you like me to set your plate up? Do you also need me to get you anything? I'm sorry and I hope I'm not being a pest. I know that you're capable of doing things on your own. It's just that I want to make sure that you're okay and that you're being taken care of." He says, while making sure that Kitsune wouldn't overexert herself. 

"No, no, it's okay, really." She giggled. "I promise, it looks worse than it is. I didn't go for my run today, but I did get my chores done." She began to grab some of the food and put it on her plate. 

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

Dynamo nods while pouring some syrup on his pancakes and waffles. "I'm just glad that you were near the customer's house. I'd hate to think if you were far away from civilization. I'm really surprised that nopony hasn't fixed that pothole yet. You'd think they'd put a warning label, or fix it for Celestia's sake." He says before looking at the cuts on her chin, hands and knee. "I'm really glad you were given help and made it home okay." He cuts his food up and proceeds to eat his breakfast. He hums in delight, as he was chewing the fluffy pancakes. "Mm...this is really good. You really know how to make a good breakfast. The pancakes taste so good and perfect." He says before chuckling at and old memory. "I remember my dad making so many, that I somehow ate them all. I ate and just said keep them coming, dad. I ate ten and almost made myself sick. It may be foolish..." He looked from side to side to make sure nobody was looking. He leaned in close with a sly look upon his muzzle. "...but it was all worth it." He winks and chuckles to himself.

"No, no, it's okay, really." She giggled. "I promise, it looks worse than it is. I didn't go for my run today, but I did get my chores done." She began to grab some of the food and put it on her plate. 

Dynamo wanted to protest, but decided against it. He nods before taking a drink of his orange juice. He sets the glass down and sighs, before eating more of his breakfast. "Okay, okay. I'll take your word for it, sweetheart. Just don't be afraid to ask me to help you with anything for a while if you need help." He smiles while taking a bite of his waffles. "I'm not surprised you didn't go for your run. I guess you'll have to stay off of that leg for a little while. I told Button Prompt that I'd be a little late. I let him know of what happened and he didn't message me back yet." He says before feeling his phone begin to ring. He checked it and saw it was a message from Button.

"Hey, Dynamo and don't worry. Just let me know when you'll come to the arcade and you can make up the time. I'll see you soon."

Dynamo laughed at the irony and nods while putting his phone in his pocket. "Speaking of Button, that was him. He said it's okay if I come to work a little late." He says while taking another sip of his orange juice. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

"Yeah, I will be taking it a bit slow for the next few days. And I may have to get a new bike, or at least a new bike wheel. I don't have another bike delivery for a week so I have time to heal and get that fixed." She sliced into her waffle and took a bite. She stopped and realized... that she was not as much of a fan of the batter mix as she thought she would be. She got the one bite down, but then decided to just enjoy the eggs that she made and finish her juice. She tried not to make it obvious to Dynamo that she didn't care for it. She did miss her bacon and toast though... but she was trying something new. 

"I'm not surprised you didn't go for your run. I guess you'll have to stay off of that leg for a little while. I told Button Prompt that I'd be a little late. I let him know of what happened and he didn't message me back yet." He says before feeling his phone begin to ring. He checked it and saw it was a message from Button.

"Hey, Dynamo and don't worry. Just let me know when you'll come to the arcade and you can make up the time. I'll see you soon."

Dynamo laughed at the irony and nods while putting his phone in his pocket. "Speaking of Button, that was him. He said it's okay if I come to work a little late." He says while taking another sip of his orange juice. 

"I don't want you to be too late, or get into trouble over me. You can always come back over when your shift is done. I will just be doing some reading and maybe make my way into town with my bike."

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

"Yeah, I will be taking it a bit slow for the next few days. And I may have to get a new bike, or at least a new bike wheel. I don't have another bike delivery for a week so I have time to heal and get that fixed."

Dynamo took another bite from his waffles and nods. "That sounds like a good plan. Resting up, so you'll be able to get your strength back. Maybe later we can check the bike to see how badly damaged it truly is. If it's unable to be salvaged, then we go and get a new bike. At least you don't have any deliveries for a little while. Gives you time to make a plan on what needs to be taken care of during the week."

"I don't want you to be too late, or get into trouble over me. You can always come back over when your shift is done. I will just be doing some reading and maybe make my way into town with my bike."

Dynamo waved his hand and smiles. "You don't have to worry, sweetheart. Button told me that it'd be okay. He said he'd look the other way and pretend that I was there the entire time. He's seen you and I hanging out a lot these past few months. He kept saying that we'd make a cute couple together, but I just ignored him. He always loves to tease others, but still. When I told him, he only told me to treat you right and he'd be okay if I was a little late." He shook his head and rolled his eyes. "I would always treat my girlfriend right. He doesn't have to act like my parent, or something like that. Although, I'm just glad he's worrying about myself and others. He sounds like a good friend, in my opinion." He chuckles softly as he took his last bite of his breakfast. He finished the rest of his juice and took his plate and cup to the sink. After placing the dishes in the sink, he walks over and gives Kitsune a hug. 

"Thank you so much for the breakfast, sweetheart. You didn't have to do that, but it's truly kind of you." He says before kissing her cheek and pulling away from the hug. "I don't want to leave, but unfortunately business beckons. I'll message you when I get done work and I'll make my way back." He says as he was making his towards the door. Just then, an idea began to form in his mind. "How about this? You just rest up for the day until I get done work. Then, we can check out the bike and go into town. Maybe go and see if there's anything that can be done to repair your bike. What do you think, Kity?" He asks as he turns around to direct his attention towards his girlfriend. 

• Brohoof 1