Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SoL 1x1 with Kitsune and Dynamo Pad

Stardust*

@Dynamo Pad

Kitsune was walking up and down the isles of clothes. She picked a few tips here and there. She grabbed a cute pair of shorts and a pair of jeans. She walked around a. It more before making her way to the dressing room. 

She saw Dynamo and she smiled. “Ready to strut your stuff?” She teased. She went into a stall and started to change. 

She first put on the jeans, they were a darker blue but stressed in a few areas. There were slight tares one right above her left knee and another on her right through. The top that she chose to go with it was a salmon colored half sleeve tee shirt that was slightly longer in the back that had a cute little draw string laced up pattern that made the shirt have a little bit of a lower V cut than most but was cute and vintage at the same time. She came out to do a little twirl for Dynamo. “What do you think?” She giggled. 

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

She saw Dynamo and she smiled. “Ready to strut your stuff?” She teased. She went into a stall and started to change. 

As the blue unicorn reached the dressing room, he saw the Kitsune had a bunch of clothes in her possession. He chuckles and nods towards his girlfriend. "You better believe it, sweetheart. Only if you're ready to strut your stuff, as well. I hope you like my choice in attire." He says, as he watched her head into the changing room. 

She first put on the jeans, they were a darker blue but stressed in a few areas. There were slight tares one right above her left knee and another on her right through. The top that she chose to go with it was a salmon colored half sleeve tee shirt that was slightly longer in the back that had a cute little draw string laced up pattern that made the shirt have a little bit of a lower V cut than most but was cute and vintage at the same time. She came out to do a little twirl for Dynamo. “What do you think?” She giggled. 

Once she exited the changing room, Dynamo's eyes were focused solely on her. He didn't think it was possible, but she became even more cuter than she normally was. A blush took form upon his cheeks, as he felt his heartbeat increase like he had been running a marathon. He took a deep breath before trying to regain his composure. "You truly look beautiful, in my opinion, sweetheart. You always look beautiful to me, but this outfit further adds to your beauty." He says, the blush still ever present upon his cheeks. He took his clothes and went inside the changing room. "Okay, now it's my turn. I'll be right back."

Once in the changing room, he began to put figure out a good combination. He decided to go with a pair of dark blue jeans. For a shirt, he went with a light green shirt, as well as a purple plaid buttoned over shirt. He left the plaid shirt unbuttoned, so he'd be able to take it off if it became hotter. He smiled at how he looked, as he felt the colors truly complimented one another. Feeling satisfied, he walked out of the changing room and posed for Kitsune. "How does this look, Kity?" He asks with a soft smile.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Once in the changing room, he began to put figure out a good combination. He decided to go with a pair of dark blue jeans. For a shirt, he went with a light green shirt, as well as a purple plaid buttoned over shirt. He left the plaid shirt unbuttoned, so he'd be able to take it off if it became hotter. He smiled at how he looked, as he felt the colors truly complimented one another. Feeling satisfied, he walked out of the changing room and posed for Kitsune. "How does this look, Kity?" He asks with a soft smile.

Kitsune started to giggle as she watched Dynamo strike a pose. "Hehe, you are so adorable!" She walks over and gives him a kiss on the cheek. "I think that is a fantastic outfit for you. You look very dashing in it. It looks very relaxed, which is what we want for the long days." She turned around and began to make her way back into her dressing room. She put on a couple more tops and another pair of jeans and the pair of shorts that she liked. After putting her normal clothes back on she came out of the dressing room ready to make her way to the check out. She waited for Dynamo, "Next we should go over to Slick Style to get a few of the nicer outfits for the nights we go to the musical, and concert." 

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

Kitsune started to giggle as she watched Dynamo strike a pose. "Hehe, you are so adorable!" She walks over and gives him a kiss on the cheek. "I think that is a fantastic outfit for you. You look very dashing in it. It looks very relaxed, which is what we want for the long days." She turned around and began to make her way back into her dressing room. She put on a couple more tops and another pair of jeans and the pair of shorts that she liked. After putting her normal clothes back on she came out of the dressing room ready to make her way to the check out. She waited for Dynamo, "Next we should go over to Slick Style to get a few of the nicer outfits for the nights we go to the musical, and concert." 

Dynamo smiles with a grin, as he was able to make his girlfriend laugh. His grinned turned into a soft smile. "I'm glad you approve and thank you. I can say the same to you, but you are always adorable." He says while making his way back into the changing room to put on his original outfit. He sorted through the clothes that he liked and took the ones he wanted to purchase. After exiting the changing room, he saw Kitsune waiting patiently for him. He nods at her suggestion, while making his way towards the check out line. "That sounds good to me. I think I have a good idea for an outfit there, but you'll have to wait and see." He smirks, but frowns softly, as an idea began to form in his mind. "Hey, Kity? I know you like anime and video games, but I was just thinking of something. I don't even think I've had a chance to ask you this. Do you like dressing up as characters from anime and games? As in, cosplay?" He asks, while trying to be nonchalant towards his idea. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

"Hey, Kity? I know you like anime and video games, but I was just thinking of something. I don't even think I've had a chance to ask you this. Do you like dressing up as characters from anime and games? As in, cosplay?" He asks, while trying to be nonchalant towards his idea. 

Her ears perk as she listens to the question. "I have before, but that was for Nightmare Night. I haven't had any reason to dress up otherwise. But I think it is fun, if there was ever a cosplay or con close by I would totally go!"

As she paid for her purchase she turned and spoke again. "I wonder if they ever do anything like that in Canterlot, I have never seen one there, but with as big as they are getting you never know. They might put one on there." 

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

Her ears perk as she listens to the question. "I have before, but that was for Nightmare Night. I haven't had any reason to dress up otherwise. But I think it is fun, if there was ever a cosplay or con close by I would totally go!"

His eyes widen, as he looks at her with a wide smile. "You've dressed up for Nightmare Night before!? What kind of cosplay did you go as!?" He asks, before taking a deep breath to try and compose himself. He almost felt he was being stared at for his hyperactive behavior. "I'm really sorry about that. It's just, I've been to some conventions here and there, but I've never went with others. I've dressed up in my own outfits, but never had a reason, as well. I know there's a convention going on at my old home in about a month, or two. If you aren't busy around that time, then maybe we can go together. Maybe we could do a couple's cosplay, but I wonder what outfits we could do. Knowing us, we'd be dressing up from Fairy Tail." He chuckles softly, as he could envision the idea in his mind. "Plus, I've just learned another thing about you. I really like that because I enjoy getting to know you more and more, sweetheart." 

As she paid for her purchase she turned and spoke again. "I wonder if they ever do anything like that in Canterlot, I have never seen one there, but with as big as they are getting you never know. They might put one on there." 

He took his turn at the register and paid for his purchase. He grabbed his bags and walked out of the store with Kitsune. "I'm not entirely sure, to be honest. It sounds like a rare opportunity if they did that. Canterlot sounds amazing, but also fancy, in a way. It sounds like they would look down on the idea of cosplay and conventions, but I've never been to Canterlot before. So, it'd be surprising if they did do stuff like that. I guess we'll find out when we have our vacation." He smiles. Taking her hand in his own as they walked to the next store. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

His eyes widen, as he looks at her with a wide smile. "You've dressed up for Nightmare Night before!? What kind of cosplay did you go as!?" He asks, before taking a deep breath to try and compose himself.

Kitsune giggled, "I have dressed up like Azuma from Riddle Story of Devil. It was a lot of fun, no one knew who I was though, which was kind of lame. They just thought I was dressed up like a school vixen... and I mean.. technically... yes. but I had a purpose." She laughed. 

I've been to some conventions here and there, but I've never went with others. I've dressed up in my own outfits, but never had a reason, as well. I know there's a convention going on at my old home in about a month, or two. If you aren't busy around that time, then maybe we can go together. Maybe we could do a couple's cosplay, but I wonder what outfits we could do. Knowing us, we'd be dressing up from Fairy Tail." He chuckles softly, as he could envision the idea in his mind.

"I think it would be a lot of fun to dress up as a couple for cosplay. We would have to be something awesome! I think we could possibly make a Fairy Tail character couple work. That would be a lot of fun!" 

As they got closer to the shop the conversation changed a bit. She looked at her watch, "We should hurry if we want to make it to a place for dinner. Let's keep these outfits a surprise too." She gave him a little wink before reaching for the door so they both could go in.

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

Kitsune giggled, "I have dressed up like Azuma from Riddle Story of Devil. It was a lot of fun, no one knew who I was though, which was kind of lame. They just thought I was dressed up like a school vixen... and I mean.. technically... yes. but I had a purpose." She laughed. 

Dynamo stopped momentarily in his tracks. His jaw dropped in shock at the mention of the anime. "You've seen Riddle Story of Devil? Here I thought I was the only one who knew about that anime. I guess it's a small world, after all." He chuckles, while making his way to keeping in step with Kitsune. "That truly is a shame. I think you would make for a pretty cool Azuma. It's everyone else's loss. They don't know good anime like you and I do." 

"I think it would be a lot of fun to dress up as a couple for cosplay. We would have to be something awesome! I think we could possibly make a Fairy Tail character couple work. That would be a lot of fun!" 

He smiles and nods in agreement. "Awesome! If we have time, then we'll go see what kind of cosplay they have available. If not, then we can go another time." He says. Feeling more and more excited for the future ahead of them. "I really can't wait! First our vacation and then a convention. Sounds to me the future is looking bright!"

As they got closer to the shop the conversation changed a bit. She looked at her watch, "We should hurry if we want to make it to a place for dinner. Let's keep these outfits a surprise too." She gave him a little wink before reaching for the door so they both could go in.

He looked up to the sky, to see that the sun was beginning to set. He nods in agreement. "That sounds like a plan to me. I just can't believe how much time has passed. We'll surprise each other with our outfits for the concert and musical." 

• Brohoof 1

Dynamo stopped momentarily in his tracks. His jaw dropped in shock at the mention of the anime. "You've seen Riddle Story of Devil? Here I thought I was the only one who knew about that anime. I guess it's a small world, after all." He chuckles, while making his way to keeping in step with Kitsune. "That truly is a shame. I think you would make for a pretty cool Azuma. It's everyone else's loss. They don't know good anime like you and I do." 

Kitsune sways as she walks and playfully bumps into Dynamo. "Yeah, that was the first anime that I watched and it has to be my favorite by far. And... if you are lucky, I may even put it on, or show you a picture from last year. I should still have it on my phone, I think, maybe at dinner." She smiles at him. 

He smiles and nods in agreement. "Awesome! If we have time, then we'll go see what kind of cosplay they have available. If not, then we can go another time." He says. Feeling more and more excited for the future ahead of them. "I really can't wait! First our vacation and then a convention. Sounds to me the future is looking bright!"

Kitsune nods in agreement. 

He looked up to the sky, to see that the sun was beginning to set. He nods in agreement. "That sounds like a plan to me. I just can't believe how much time has passed. We'll surprise each other with our outfits for the concert and musical." 

Kitsune made her way into the dresses and found a nice little number. A sleek black dress, cuts off just above the knees. It was elegant and just right for one of the events. She continued to look around to find another longer dress in a dark crimson color. She immediately fell in love with it and decided that this would be good for the concert. She quickly tried them both on and grabbed a couple necklaces to go with them. She stood on her tippy toes looking around for Dynamo to make sure he didn't see her as she checked out. When the coast was clear she quickly made her way to check out. She paid for the items and had them quickly bagged. She threw the other bag into that one to keep the items hidden. She then waved to Dynamo and said she would wait outside for him to finish up so she wouldn't ruin his surprise outfits. 

She made her way outside and checked her phone. 

"We need to talk." Sasha had sent the message about an hour ago. She quickly dissuaded it and cleared the notification from her phone. She wasn't going to let him ruin her night with Dynamo, not again. She shook it off and started to think about a nice place they could grab a quick dinner. 

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

Kitsune sways as she walks and playfully bumps into Dynamo. "Yeah, that was the first anime that I watched and it has to be my favorite by far. And... if you are lucky, I may even put it on, or show you a picture from last year. I should still have it on my phone, I think, maybe at dinner." She smiles at him. 

Dynamo laughed lightly, as he felt the female vixen playfully bumped into his side. "I think that's really nice. Your first anime is always something truly special from one individual to the next. It was the same for myself when watching Naruto. Although, there was some hate from others when discussing the anime. The anime is still special to me, no matter what." He says, his eyes widening in surprise from her comment. "Oh, okay. I promise I'll be nice, so you can show me the cosplay picture." he says, blushing as she smiled and was teasing him. 

Soon after, the couple parted ways, so they could look for their ideal outfits for the musical and concert. Dynamo went towards the section that had well dressed outfits. He wandered around until an outfit had spoken to him. After a little bit of time searching, he managed to find a dress that appealed to him. A grayish white dress shirt, with matching black pants and black dress jacket. He smiled in content, as that would be the dress for the concert. An outfit that was fancy, but looked casual, as well. He continued to look around to find an outfit that would work for the musical. He got his answer, as he found the outfit he was looking for. A plaid, gray dress shirt, dark blue tie, bluish, black pants, black dress shoes and a blue, roll up sleeves, button down coat. He looked around to make sure that Kitsune didn't see his outfit choices, before making his way over to the register. He paid for his purchases and began making his way out of the Slick Style store. 

As he exited the store, he looked to see Kitsune, patiently waiting for him with a thoughtful look upon her face. He chuckles lightly and blushes at how cute and adorable she was. He made his way up to her and smiles. "Hey, sweetheart. I'm all finished with my shopping and I think I got some pretty good outfits for the concert and musical. Ready to go and get some dinner? You in the mood for anything, babe? Also, how did you search go?" 

• Brohoof 1

Kitsune stepped away from the wall she was leaning on and joined her boyfriend. “How about that new noodle and rice place? I have been craving some Asian style food!” She looked to him and added, “how does that sound to you?” 

She grabbed his hand, and Was ready to make their way. 

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

Kitsune stepped away from the wall she was leaning on and joined her boyfriend. “How about that new noodle and rice place? I have been craving some Asian style food!” She looked to him and added, “how does that sound to you?” 

Dynamo placed a hand under his chin and closed his eyes to think. It didn't take him long to think, as he felt his stomach begin to growl. "That sounds delicious to me, Kity. I've never really tried Asian style food before, So, I think this'll be a pretty interesting experience." He says while looking back to her.

She grabbed his hand, and Was ready to make their way. 

He chuckles, as she grabbed his hand and lead the way to the shop. "Woah! It seems like someone is eager to have some noodles and rice tonight, huh?" He playfully nudges her with a small smirk and gives her a wink. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

She felt silly for what Dynamo had said, but it was true, she was actually kind of hungry. "I planned on taking some of it home for tomorrow." She said as she blushed slightly. "I have worked up my apatite from earlier." She giggled. 

They made their way to the diner and went inside. She looked at the menu and decided to order the rice bowl with the spicy veggie fry. It came with a cool sauce that was just a touch sweet but really made the vegetables pop. She looked to Dynamo and could see that he was trying to figure out what to eat. "Want me to give you a few suggestions? The noodles with squash, cucumber, zucchini, mushroom, and cabbage is really good. It has a nice middle sauce that is kissed with a touch of sweet chilly. It's a good starter bowl." She chuckles. She places her order and waits for Dynamo to see if that is what he wants or if there was something else. 

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

She felt silly for what Dynamo had said, but it was true, she was actually kind of hungry. "I planned on taking some of it home for tomorrow." She said as she blushed slightly. "I have worked up my apatite from earlier." She giggled.

Dynamo's smirk turned into a soft smile. "I think that's a nice idea. I might do that, as well. Just in case I'm unable to finish dinner at the diner." He chuckles along with her. "I don't blame you. We were both pretty busy today, as well as all the running around shopping. I think it's worth it though. Since we're both one step closer to finally go on vacation." He felt excited as he walked with an extra pep in his step.

They made their way to the diner and went inside. She looked at the menu and decided to order the rice bowl with the spicy veggie fry. It came with a cool sauce that was just a touch sweet but really made the vegetables pop. She looked to Dynamo and could see that he was trying to figure out what to eat. "Want me to give you a few suggestions? The noodles with squash, cucumber, zucchini, mushroom, and cabbage is really good. It has a nice middle sauce that is kissed with a touch of sweet chilly. It's a good starter bowl."She chuckles. She places her order and waits for Dynamo to see if that is what he wants or if there was something else. 

As they reached the diner and found some seats, Dynamo looked at the menu, but couldn't make heads or tails of the menu. He furrowed his eyebrow in confusion, before frowning and giving Kitsune a worried expression. He was thankful for helping him in his time of aid and was given a suggestion on what to eat. He nods, as his mouth slowly began to water at how appetizing the meal sounded. He quickly wiped the drool away with his hand and blushed in embarrassment. "I think I know what I'll be having for dinner tonight. Thank you for the suggestion, sweetheart and I'll go with your suggestion." He says while placing his order for dinner.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

The food arrives and the smell is so amazing that Kitsune get's a little twinge of being at home. This is something that he mom makes all the time, only it's usually with fish, chicken, rabbit, or shrimp. She took a deep breath in and the smell just took her back to when she was just a little kit in the Everfree forest. Her mom would make her a special bowl whenever she felt sick or upset. Her mom knew ever so well of how it felt to be shunned because of the differences. 

"This is so good! I love this." She says as she puts a spoonful in her mouth. "It's even good without meat." As soon as she said that she could hear the clinking of forks hitting their plates and the ponies close by stopped talking for a moment and looked their way. "Oops...." She knew better than to mention that out in town, she was just overwhelmed with her memories that she forgot where she was for a moment. The other ponies scoffed and went back to their meals. 

She took a few more bites as she was trying to just ignore what had happened. She put her spoon down and took a drink of water before she started talking about anime again. "I have seen a lot of Naruto, I like it a lot! But I know what you mean, about when people scoff what you like, so it makes you nervous to talk about it. But you don't have to worry about that with me. I am willing to try and watch anything at least once. There have only been a few where just reading the information about the series makes me cringe so I don't want to watch it." 

She pulls out her phone and starts to scroll through the pictures until she finds the one from last Nightmare Night. "Here before I forget." She hands him the phone so he can look at the picture.

kitsune2.jpg.5856dbc0d49ad6a94005e27596c7a482.jpg

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Kitsune*

Soon, their orders had arrived. Dynamo's nostrils were welcomed to multiple aroma's and scents that captivated his senses. It looked differently from what he would usually eat and it the food looked really good. It took his willpower not to drool at the sight of such good food. His stomach began to growl once more, but this time a little more loudly. He blushes while chuckling nervously. He couldn't help that he was hungry, but he smiled and knew that he was in for a treat.

"This is so good! I love this." She says as she puts a spoonful in her mouth. "It's even good without meat." As soon as she said that she could hear the clinking of forks hitting their plates and the ponies close by stopped talking for a moment and looked their way. "Oops...." She knew better than to mention that out in town, she was just overwhelmed with her memories that she forgot where she was for a moment. The other ponies scoffed and went back to their meals. 

He took a spoonful and placed the food in his mouth. As he chewed, he felt as if his taste buds had gone to Heaven. He had never tasted something so spicy, yet so sweet and tasty at the same time. "This is really good! I don't know why I haven't been to this diner sooner." He says before eating another spoonful. His ears perked as he heard a fork clinking against a plate. He looked up to see other ponies were staring at her. He huffed and furrowed his eyebrows at the other customers in the diner. He stuck his tongue out at the other ponies and gave them a raspberry. He then gave his girlfriend a soft, yet caring look while wrapping his arm around her shoulder. "Don't pay them any mind, sweetheart. You're not in the wrong and you have no reason to be sorry. You're a fox and that's perfectly fine. True, ponies don't eat meat, but it's your lifestyle, or something like that. It's better to be who you want to be and who are they to judge?" He says before pulling her close to him, as he gave her a side hug. "I'm here for you, babe and I don't care if you eat meat or not. I like you for who you are and I accept you as yourself. I'm here for you no matter what." He says sincerely, before going back to eating his dinner. 

She took a few more bites as she was trying to just ignore what had happened. She put her spoon down and took a drink of water before she started talking about anime again. "I have seen a lot of Naruto, I like it a lot! But I know what you mean, about when people scoff what you like, so it makes you nervous to talk about it. But you don't have to worry about that with me. I am willing to try and watch anything at least once. There have only been a few where just reading the information about the series makes me cringe so I don't want to watch it." 

He took a drink of water to help ease the spiciness of the food. "I'm glad to hear that you'll give any anime a chance. You don't seem to be the judging type, unlike some ponies I used to know." He shook his head at some of the ponies from back home in Fillydelphia. "They always go about how one anime is the best and that other anime are either mediocre or just horrible. I had to tone down how much I liked Naruto, since a lot of ponies, one in particular, had called me a weaboo." He shook and cringed at the word. "They said it means that I'm obsessed with games, anime and all that stuff. I remember others talking about it and only that. That and Pokemon, but still. I kept a low profile on anime until I moved away, but I'll still never abandon Naruto. I liked his never give up attitude and how determined he was. You feel as if you can gain something from said character's traits." He nods in agreement, before continuing. "I've done that a few times. Especially near the end, or after I finish watching an anime. The worst was one called, School Days. It was based on a visual novel, but the anime just ruined it, or the anime was just awful." 

She pulls out her phone and starts to scroll through the pictures until she finds the one from last Nightmare Night. "Here before I forget." She hands him the phone so he can look at the picture.

Dynamo sat patiently, as Kitsune pulled out her phone and gave said phone to him. He looked to find the picture of her in her outfit from Nightmare Night. He blushed and wolf whistled quietly. Realizing what he had done, his eyes widened, before giving her an apologetic look. "I'm really sorry about that. I felt that was pretty rude of me to whistle like that. Honestly, it's just that you look really beautiful, Kity. You really pull of Azuma pretty well. It's like I'm looking at the character this very moment in the picture. You even styled your hair to look like Azuma's. This is really impressive if you ask me." He gave her back the phone, while taking his phone out of his pocket, at the same time. He scrolled through pictures, until he came across an outfit he did for Nightmare Night. "Since you showed me your outfit. It's only fair that I show you what I went as one year for Nightmare Night." He says as he hands her his phone, so she could view the picture.

19145931_10207677390207780_7157968234205

(Commission credit goes to @Crecious

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

"Ooohh, I really like it, you look so awesome! That outfit is from... from... " She was trying to recall from when she had watched Naruto. "That one clan, with the guy that was a snake! Gah... I can think of it, it's right on the tip of my tongue." She was wracking her brain to try and come up with the words. 

She gave up and waited for Dynamo to tell her what he was dressed up as. She continued to eat until she had about half of the bowl left. She asked the waitress for a box so she could take it home. "Well, I'm full, and that was so yummy. I'm glad we came here tonight, I really needed this. I can't wait for our vacation, I hope that the rest of this week and next week go by so fast." She had quite a few plans, but with the added time that Dynamo said they had, she had to come up with some more activities. "Hey, since you have that Friday off, we should just spend the day at the bed and breakfast, and the little area around that location. The good thing about the bed and breakfast is they will have a little buffet for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. So we really don't have to worry about going anywhere else for that day or any day we don't feel like going out." 

She packed up her food and looked to Dynamo. "Are you ready?" She asked. 

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

"Ooohh, I really like it, you look so awesome! That outfit is from... from... " She was trying to recall from when she had watched Naruto. "That one clan, with the guy that was a snake! Gah... I can think of it, it's right on the tip of my tongue." She was wracking her brain to try and come up with the words. 

"Thank you and I'm really glad you think I look cool in the outfit." He says, as he smiles at her trying to remember who the character from Naruto was. He thought she was being adorable and decided to go into detail on his anime knowledge. "The character I dressed up is Sasuke Uchiha. He's also from the Uchiha clan, which specializes in using the Sharigan eye. He had to take down his older brother, so he teamed up with the snake Sanin, Orochimaru. He betrayed Orochimaru at some point and was able to defeat his brother, but then a whole bunch of other things happened that I feel as though I shouldn't spoil." He says, but stops and realized how he sounded. He face palmed and shook his head with a blush on his cheeks. "I'm really sorry about that. I'm a nerd, but I'm a nerd who has fun." He then smiles and chuckles.

She continued to eat until she had about half of the bowl left. She asked the waitress for a box so she could take it home. "Well, I'm full, and that was so yummy. I'm glad we came here tonight, I really needed this. I can't wait for our vacation, I hope that the rest of this week and next week go by so fast." She had quite a few plans, but with the added time that Dynamo said they had, she had to come up with some more activities. "Hey, since you have that Friday off, we should just spend the day at the bed and breakfast, and the little area around that location. The good thing about the bed and breakfast is they will have a little buffet for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. So we really don't have to worry about going anywhere else for that day or any day we don't feel like going out." 

He ate until he was nearly finished. His stomach felt full with how much he had eaten. Leaving only about a quearter of food left in the bowl, Dynamo decided to ask for a box to take his food home. "I don't think I can eat another bite. I'm really glad we came to this diner too. I was able to try something new to eat, thanks to your suggestion. So, thank you once again for this awesome day sweetheart." He says, kissing her cheek and pulling her into a quick hug. He pulls away from the hug and nods in agreement. "I'm looking forward to this vacation. I just want the week to go by quickly, so then it'll be next Friday." He says, as he listens to what the plan will be for that Friday of their vacation. He smiles and nods, feeling content with the plan. "I think that sounds amazing. We'll probably be tired from the ride over. Since you said that we'll leave in the afternoon and won't arrive until it's late. Certain days that we don't feel like going out, we can stay in bed and watch anime and relax."

She packed up her food and looked to Dynamo. "Are you ready?" She asked. 

He made sure his food was all packed, as he placed enough money for both of their dinner orders. "Yup. I'll all set to go." He nods with a smile. 

• Brohoof 1

The following Thursday morning.

Kitsune began her morning as usual, only she had to do a bit more since she had to make sure that everything was packed up around her cottage. The night before she made sure that there were all fresh honey combs for the bees, and that all the hens had clean bedding. She had filled almost too many jars, she had to have a few in her backpack for her deliveries today because the wagon could only hold so much. She was making not only her weekly trip to Mr. Rich, but all of her house calls a couple days early too. 

She had made arrangements with her father to go and check on the chickens and to gather any eggs that they had laid. She cleaned out her comb spinner and the sieves that she used to get the purest honey. 

So this morning she really only had to make sure that the grass was mowed, the flowers were watered and that the chickens had enough feed to last them a week. She left the bag resting on the side of her cottage near the chicken coop so her father wouldn't have to go looking for it. She felt quite accomplished and was ready to start her deliveries. She quickly text Dynamo to make sure that the plans were still the same.

"Hey babe, I'm all packed and ready for tomorrow! Is the plan still on? I'm meeting you over at your house after work today? I'm off to make my deliveries. xoxox."

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

The following Thursday morning.

Dynamo made sure to be up early that morning to begin making final preparations. Throughout the week, he made a checklist to decide what he would be taking with him and what he would leave at home. He made sure he was packed early Wednesday, before making sure to check Thursday night one last time. He was at job at the arcade, bouncing his knee constantly feeling bored and excited. He looked up at the clock to see that it was still early. The blue unicorn groaned and promptly hit his face against the front counter. Button, seeing this, laughed and shook his head. "Are you that bored already, buddy? Not many ponies are coming in today and it's a little slow at the moment. You can check the statuses of each game, to make sure they are running at full potential."

Dynamo looked up with a deadpanned expression, before slowly nodding and taking inventory. "I'm sorry, boss. It's just I'm really excited for tomorrow. The week or two that lead up to the trip was a little slow. Kity and I have hung out and made a lot of plans. Then there were days where we were busy and had to pack for the trip. She's coming over my house to stay the night, so we'll be at the train station bright and early the next day. I can't wait for tomorrow!" He jumped in excitement before calming down and continued to take stock. Button grinned and gave Dynamo the thumbs up. "Sounds to me, like you have something to look forward to after so long. Make sure you and your girlfriend have an awesome time in Canterlot. Also, don't worry about your place. I'll watch over it for you, while you are away." Dynamo gave him an appreciative smile and nods. "Thanks, Button. You don't have to do that, but I really do appreciate it."

"Hey babe, I'm all packed and ready for tomorrow! Is the plan still on? I'm meeting you over at your house after work today? I'm off to make my deliveries. xoxox."

Dynamo felt his phone ring, so he checked his pocket to see that he received a test from Kitsune. He smiles while reading it and begins making his reply. "Hey, sweetheart. I'm all packed, as well, but I'm making final preparations tonight. The plan is definitely still on. I'll be done early and I'll see you at my house later today. Hope your deliveries go well and I'll see you soon. xoxox." After sending the message, he went right back to work, but not before Button sneaked up behind the blue unicorn to scare him. "WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT USING CELL PHONES IN WORK!?" He shouted before laughing and patting Dynamo on the back. "I'm just kidding! It's slow in work, so you're good for today. Just remember the no cell phone rule." He narrowed his eyes briefly before smiling as if nothing had happened. Dynamo clutched a hand over his chest to make sure his heart was still beating. "Don't scare me like that! I don't want to have a panic attack right before my vacation with my girlfriend!" That only caused Button to laugh at what he had done to his employee. He shook his head at Button before smirking and going back to work. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Kitsune arrived at the Rich's market before opening like always. She quickly unpacked the cases of honey for him and put them inside at the usual spot. Mr. Rich was there to sign for the delivery and this time he had a request. "Kitsune my dear, I heard word that you and your father had an altercation at the flower shop on the corner. There is something that I would like you to do for me." 

"Sure Mr. Rich, what is it?" she asked. 

"On your way to make your other home deliveries, can you please take this jar of honey and this message to them." He said as he took a jar of her honey wrapped the note around it and placed a rubber band on it to keep it secure. Kitsune looked at him with a bit of confusion. "Okay...?"

"Just a friendly reminder that no one makes the mistake to dishonor my honey vender or her family. A gesture of good will I guess you may call it, with a hint of pressure." 

"Oh, Mr. Rich, that isn't necessary. He knows that he will not ever..." Mr. Rich stopped her short. 

"No, dear Kitsune, he was not genuine in his forfeit the other day, he has been going to the shops around the village to try and convince them to stop purchasing your honey and to avoid your parents little stand. I will not let this happen. You and your family I consider my own flesh and blood. You will never be wronged as long as I am in this town." 

"He.. he ... that little... I mean. Thank you Mr. Rich, this means a lot to me." She takes the jar and embraces the pony which surprised him but he embraced her as well. She gave him a nod and made her way out the door to complete her day. She started with the ponies close to Mr. Rich's shop and then started to make her way out to the ponies further away from the town. A couple of hours pass and she makes her way back into town to go through and on the other side to the apple farm. But before she does, she remembers to stop by the flower shop. She get's off her bike and makes her way inside with the jar in her hand. The sister of the owner was at the counter. "Is your brother in?" Kitsune asked, as she waited by the door. 

"I'm here, what do YOU want." he said as he came around the corner.

"Message from Mr. Rich." She walks up and places the jar on the counter. She watched as the pony took the message from around the honey jar. He began to read it and she could see the worry in his eyes. A sly smile appeared on her face and she spun around and made her way to the door. As she stood outside she could hear the pony arguing with his sister about the note. She couldn't help but giggle. She pulled out her phone and saw the text from Dynamo.

"Hey, sweetheart. I'm all packed, as well, but I'm making final preparations tonight. The plan is definitely still on. I'll be done early and I'll see you at my house later today. Hope your deliveries go well and I'll see you soon. xoxox."

"I'm on my last delivery, I should be done by the time you are done with work. I will grab my things and head over to your place after I make sure everything is all locked up at my place. <3"

She put her phone in her back pack. Got on her bike and made her way to the Apple farm. 

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

As the work day had finally come to a close, Button looked to the time to see that Dynamo was done for the day. He looked to the blue unicorn, who had just finished straightening up the arcade. Dynamo felt his phone ring, as he got a text message. He reluctantly chose to not answer the phone, or unless he would suffer the wrath of his boss. Button smiled proudly and called for Dynamo's attention. "Hey, Dynamo! It's time for you to go. You're finally free and set to go on your vacation!" Dynamo's ears perked, as he heard Button calling out to him. He turned around and looked at the time to see that, yes, it was finally time for him to go home. He smiled softly, which turned into a wide grin. He cheered and almost felt like dancing around the entire arcade, but kept himself together. He walked over and shook Button's hand. "Thank you so much for letting me go on vacation, boss. This really means a lot to Kitsune and I. Are you sure that you'll be fine at the arcade without me?"

Button waved a hand to dismiss any worrying, as he returned the handshake. "It's like I told you a week ago. I've got some friends coming from other cities, as well as other work shifts, to help me out. We might have some gaming tournaments and catch up, like the old times. I'll make sure that they'll you when you come back." He says as Dynamo nods and backs away, before turning to exit the shop. "Okay and that sounds like a plan. I'll message you on my last vacation day, so you'll know I'll be in work the next day. Thanks again and I'll see you in a week, boss." He calls out, as he opens the door and exits the shop. He started to walk slowly, as he let the idea of vacation finally sink in. He pulls out his phone to check to see who messaged him earlier.

"I'm on my last delivery, I should be done by the time you are done with work. I will grab my things and head over to your place after I make sure everything is all locked up at my place. <3" He smiles to see that is was his girlfriend, Kitsune. He reads through the message and begins to make his reply. "Hey! I just wanted to let you know that I'm finally finished with work. I'm starting to make my way home now. Do you have the address to my place? I'll send it, just in case. I'll see you soon, babe. <3" He adds his address in the text, before sending the message. He then started to pick up his walking pace, until he was in a full, all out run. It only took him a couple of minutes to reach his home, since he lived really close to the arcade. As he reached his home, he walks in and looks through every room, to make sure that there was no mess and it was presentable for his girlfriend. He nods in satisfaction, as he made his way towards his room. He knew he left it a little messy, so he decided to do some last minute cleaning. He took out any soda cans he had lying around, moved his suitcases, so they wouldn't be in anyone's way and anything else he could clean. It took him a good fifteen minutes, or so to make sure his room was spotless. He walked over to his bed and laid down on said bed, as he waited for the female vixen to show up at his house. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

kitsune was home when she got Dynamo’s text. She was making sure everything was locked up. She pulled out here phone to read the text. She smiled and quickly put her phone back away as she pulled her suite case outside. She locked the door behind her and made her way to her bike and wagon. She put her suite case and back pack in the wagon. She got on her bike and took off towards town. 

Once she made it to town she figured she would grab them both something to eat, that way she wouldn’t mess up anything in Dynamo’s kitchen before the left the next morning.

She quickly made the decision to pick up veggie burgers, fries, and a couple lemon aids. She placed the bag of food in the cart and pulled out her smaller honey box so she could put in the drinks and not worry about them spilling. She didn’t have much further to go. 

Mad she arrived at Dynamo’s house, she reached in her bag for her phone. “Hey, I’m here, I hope you haven’t eaten yet. I grabbed some dinner. Uhm, could you come out to help bring everything in? :)”

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Kitsune*

Mad she arrived at Dynamo’s house, she reached in her bag for her phone. “Hey, I’m here, I hope you haven’t eaten yet. I grabbed some dinner. Uhm, could you come out to help bring everything in? :)”

Dynamo pulled his phone out of his pocket, as felt his phone ring. He smiles, as the message was from his girlfriend. He quickly read through the message and hopped off of his bed. He quickly made his way to the front door, but not too quickly, so he wouldn't trip, or damage anything. He finally made it towards the foyer and made his way to the front door. As the door opened, he saw the female vixen waiting patiently for him with her belongings. "Hey, I'm glad you made it. I just got your text and I can help bring some things in." he gave her a kind and appreciative smile. "I haven't eaten yet and you didn't have to do that, sweetheart. I was thinking of wanting to make you something, but I guess we can save that for another day. I still really appreciate the generous thought. Is there any way I can pay you back for the dinner, Kity?" He says, before pointing towards the gate next to the house. "Let's put your bike and wagon in the backyard. That way, nobody will think of taking it while we are gone." He directs Kitsune towards the gate that lead to the backyard. He opens the gate and helps her maneuver the bike and wagon into a safe hiding place.

As he made his way back around the front entrance of the house, he used his horn to help levitate the other belongings she brought with her. He kept a calm and concentrated look upon his face. Wanting to be careful, so he wouldn't drop or break anything. Once he opened the door, he pulled the door aside while bowing kindly to allow his girlfriend into the house. "I believe this is your first time coming over to my house. That being said, I welcome you to my humble abode. Please make yourself at home." He says, giving her a playful, yet kind smile. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

Kitsune followed Dynamo as he made his way into the house. She was watching him as he brought in all of her things with his magic. 

"I believe this is your first time coming over to my house. That being said, I welcome you to my humble abode. Please make yourself at home." He says, giving her a playful, yet kind smile. 

“I wish I had magic like that.”

she made her way inside and took a quick look around. “You have a really nice place babe. I might have to make it a habit of coming over more often.” She gave him a playful wink. “I brought over some dinner. Let’s dig in before it gets too cold and since it is still a bit early, do you want to..... watch some Fairy Tail or maybe play a game?”

• Brohoof 1