Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Stickocolypse: The First Epic Roleplay

Stickman, The Legend

While Will Guide was glad to see that Maple Bat and Woody have successfully made it, he couldn't help but feel like there was another player in the "game" who's closer to Will than he thought! Throughout his 2nd life as an Unicorn in Equestria, he's always discovered new memories that have been forgotten deep inside his head. Now, he felt like soon a new bombshell of a memory was waiting to be recovered soon.

(edited)
54 minutes ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

(I just noticed that your pony is based off of one of the Zombie Ponies from Don't Mine at Night. Nice :D )

(We're pausing the RP for a bit on both the Off and On-MLP Forums RP's to take a break. Take 20, everyone!)

Edited by Stickman, The Legend
Forgot to mention RP.

Will Guide, being a guy who wants to keep his friends together, hoped that once our heroes inevitably face off against Queen Chrysalis, wherever these inner negative feelings of anger and jealousy are coming from won't tear his friendship with Stickman and the USF apart.

1 minute ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Will Guide, being a guy who wants to keep his friends together, hoped that once our heroes inevitably face off against Queen Chrysalis, wherever these inner negative feelings of anger and jealousy are coming from won't tear his friendship with Stickman and the USF apart.

"We must get Celestia first." I said, heading over to the Teleporter with Jewel and Skye.

On 6/8/2017 at 9:02 AM, Stickman, The Legend said:

"We must get Celestia first." I said, heading over to the Teleporter with Jewel and Skye.

(We will be taking a break until after I complete Tomb of Sargeras on Tuesday! That's 4 days for a break!)

• Brohoof 1