Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello y'all!

Marra da poni

I am a 13 year old pegasister/brony. I live in sweden but my nationality is dutch. My english is pretty bad. I have been a brony since I think february.. I saw the first 2 episodes somewhere in november 2011 but didn't like them. It was until January I realised it was more then a show for 6 year old girls (i played truth or dare on a site, ok?). I realised I was a brony when I knew many background ponies and went up in the middle of the night to watch the new pony episode. I am not really ''the girl'' at school, I am that forever alone girl that only sits in the corner of the classroom with her mobile and headphone (watching ponies) but still getting sum good grades.. My little brother is i think the youngest brony.. 9 years old. He wondered one day what I was watching, grabbed my phone and started watching. He actully likes it. though my dad is a pony hater we are allowed to sing for example winter wrap up in the car when we're bored..

I am a 13 year old pegasister/brony. I live in sweden but my nationality is dutch. My english is pretty bad.

Hey there new pony! Welcome to the forums. I am also from Sweden :) Don't worry about your English, as long as we are able to understand you there should be no problems. I hope you will enjoy your stay here with us. See you around!