Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fine, since your status said more questions, here's a question.

Why is PC best pony?

I've actually changed that up a bit, and just simply neglected to change my Signature :P My current opinion (Yes, opinion, there really is no true "Best") Is that Fluttershy and Cadance are equally best ponies.

Princess Cadance is just an all around fun pony, and that was made clear from the flashbacks to her as Twi's foalsitter, and in the end when she openly and joyfully partook in the ponies various tasks appointed by Celestia. A good quality to have and it reflects my own personality as well (Let's face it, we all like ponies that are similar to ourselves :P) Her design and color scheme are honestly gorgeous. The pink and blue mixture of her coat and cutiemark/extremely cute hair bow thingies, has been my favorite pairing of colors for a long time, as well as that purple... Honestly could do without the yellow, but it certainly does compliment the other colors well :P And last, she is extremely kind and caring for others. For goodness sake, her special talent is spreading love! You can't do better than that ;)

Fluttershy is best pony for numerous reasons as well. First off, she's extremely cute and I like cute things. Secondly, her shyness is something I can easily relate to, and I can easily relate to her as I used to be exactly the same as her when I was younger. Remember back to the first episode when Twilight first met Fluttershy? Yeah, I had many meeting that turned out exactly like that... up until the bit with the baby dragon :P Also, her element of Kindness is the one I find to be the most important of them all. She takes her love and tolerate seriously, and so do I ;) More info can be found in a previous post of mine, if your interested in a little Kloppin' backstory. (As if this post wasn't already too long for some to read ^_^)

Can I klopp to you?

What you do on your end of the internet is no concern of mine. Whatever pleases you is fine by me ;) (Well, aside from those goddamn Thneads of yours >.> That's just plain rude D:)

is there a hidden meaning behind "Lolliklopp"?

A little while back I created a thread in Cloudsdale for this pony name generator I found. One result happened to tick out above the rest, and that was "Poppy Lollipop" which was returned as the Generic Pony conversion for "Klopp". When it was mentioned we mods should change our names to food stuffs, I remembered the name "Poppy Lollipop" and converted it into "Lolliklopp". So, there is no hidden meaning, just something that stumbled into existence out of a few lucky random circumstances.

How much Klopp would a Klopp Pony Klopp if a Klopp pony could Klopp to Kloppfics

A Klopp pony would Klopp all he Kloppin' wants, if a Klopp pony could Klopp to the fictions of Kloppin' Kloppy Kloppness!

Can I get a hug ?

Of course :3 (You're the bunny, I'm the Fluttershy :3)

Posted Image

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

What is the highest number you can count to? mine is potato

Well, if I were to start counting out loud right now, I'd possibly be able to get to 100 million or so before I died. That's if I were counting pretty darn fast, too. Fast like saying one hundred sixty three million four thousand eight hundred ninety six in about 3 seconds. However, if I were to somehow manage to live on forever, I would be able to count up to one tredecillion. Mostly because I can never remember the name of the one after that >.>

But anyways, that is a 1 with 39 zeros after it. Lemme write it out for you...

It would take at least a million years to count that out loud though... Even if I were completely immortal I'd likely fall asleep in the middle of it and lose count. So, Just in case I am immortal and just don't know it, I'm still not even willing to try for that :D

Now to be more within the realm of possibility, I'd probably only be able to count to 2000 without losing my patience, and just 100 before I realized that I could certainly be doing something better with my time. :P

Edited by Lolliklopp
  • Brohoof 1

How many times a day do you Klopp and ride the Helikloppter?

Very good question, my dear Arylett!

While I do very much enjoy kloppin' along in my helikloppter, there is nothing quite like the thrill of high-speed purely pegasus flying! I Typically keep the Helikloppter behind and leave it for the other grounded mods to take when they need it. However, sometimes if my wings are tired I'll go ahead and fly about in the Helikloppter instead. However, if there's a troll on the loose, I'd much rather take charge since I'm the most experienced with the mechanical beast. No one is as accurate as I am with a .60-CTP Launcher.

Speaking of the Helikloppter... May I have a ride one day? :3

Certainly! There are just three simple steps to apply for a ride.

First is to copy and fill out this form (Replace examples with your own information):

Name:

Last: Sparkle First: Twilight Middle(If Applicable): MagicPants

Address:Ponyville Public Library, 101 ponypendence Ave.

Occupation: Princess Celestia's Star Pupil and Librarian of Ponyville Library

Education: Third year as Princess Celestia's Star Pupil.

Criminal Background Check:

By signing this for and stating that you agree to the terms, we will be allowed to check your past history as a badpony. We already have access to this because we are all mods, but what does that matter? When we needed to make this form look more official, we had to add something, so here it is! Just mark the "I Agree" circle, and sign your name or else no Helikloppter for you!

I Agree: ○ I Disagree: ○

Signature: TwiS

Favorite Flavor of Cheesecake: Hay

Can you supply your own helmet?: Yes

Do you need a barf bag?: Yes please!

Now you must read this last paragraph with Vital information, then print and sign your name again.

Now, the Helikloppter is a piece of equipment that can withstand any force you might possibly be able to place upon it. So, we ask that you touch absolutely nothing, except the red button underneath the right armrest of your seat, but ONLY in an emergency. And certainly don't touch any of the weaponry found in every square inch of the interior.

Print Name: Twilight Sparkle Signature:TwiS

**Please remember that the Helikloppter is not a toy, and it is used in serious anti-troll combat If an emergency occurs before your scheduled flight time, your flight may be cancelled. If at any time you wish to get out of the Helikloppter, the left side door is always open and you may jump at any time during the ride. We won't stop you, and will probably cheer once you are gone**

Step 2:

Mail your application along with the 3000 bits Helliklopter boarding civilian boarding fee to:

Klopp Industries Secret Underground Bunker

The Invisible Starswirl Memorial Tower

HTTP://MLPForums.com

Step 3:

Is top secret...

You will be informed via PM if you have been accepted or not. Then you will eventually be kidnapped and taken to a secure location where you will board the helikloppter completely blindfolded, then flown around till you are extremely dizzy and don't know which direction is which, then your blindfold will be removed once we enter civilian airspace. Once the ride is over, we will throw you out onto your house.

And that's pretty much it. Not too much of a hassle, right? Hope to see you soon :D

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

If given the chance, would you like to do a konga dance with Nightmare Moon and Celestia?

Of course I would! Declining such an offer would be out of the question! but uh... you mean Luna, not Nightmare Moon, right? Nightmare Moon has been eliminated, and all that remains is Luna, but I'd join in with either one of them anyways :P

(edited)

@Klopp:

Has a large group of mares ever came to you and said "We're watching you Klopp" before?

Nope. And I'm a bit upset at the lack of a comma there... Pretty sure that should be "We're watching you, Klopp". Without that comma things could turn a bit awkward. However, whatever context they implied, I'd likely respond with "Oh really? Did I forget to put the shades down?" Just to make sure that if there was any awkwardness, it would be on their part :P

Edited by Klopp

Can i get a hug too?

Of course! I'm not against throwing them out for free :3

Posted Image

Have you ever been so mad that you did something that you will regret until you die?

Nope, although I must admit, I have come pretty close. Luckily I dropped out of that phase a long time ago, and I'm certainly never going back. Ponies are quite helpful there, but I doubt I'd need them to keep myself in check :lol:

• Brohoof 1