Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Lovely Ones

MachineGunLola

Jake gave a look if concern to her, he placed a hand on her shoulder and said, "What is it? Would you want to talk about it? You know I'm always willing to listen". This was true, Jake was always known for being both honest and courteous, always having an open ear for those who needed to talk.

Emma bit her lip and whispered "I'm pregnant."

to Jake.

Then burst into tears.

"I only told a few girls, I told Roxy, Jillian, and Tammi."

She sighed.

"I don't know who would call... and do such a mean thing..."

Jakes eyes widened and his mouth dropped slightly, but he said nothing. Instead, he pulled Emma into a hug, "Shh, shh, it's alright..." he said gently, <I bet I know who would do such a thing> he thought to himself.

(edited)

"You're seat? Why I didn't know you had bought this seat for yourself. Please excuse me." Nolan stood up and began to switch the Jane's seat for another seat, the one that was previously occupied by Fluttershy. Yet before he could finish the teacher interpreted him.

"For Heaven's sake Nolan, just put that god damn chair down and just swap place."

He sure has an anger management problem. He should really settle that down

"But sir, this is Jane's chair, and she would like to swap chairs. I was doing this with the best of intentions re-."

The teacher took the chair that Nolan was holding and placed it against the door. He took out a gun and shot it in the air.

Wow, he has some issues.

"Oh, I'm sorry did I break your concentration? I didn't mean to do that. Please. Continue. You were saying something about best...intentions?"

Nolan couldn't reply. He was perplexed at what was happening.

"What's the matter? Oh you were finished? Oh well allow me to retort. What does Jillian Monroe look like?"

"What?" asked Nolan, slightly amused.

The teacher flipped the table.

Oh wow, he really has some issues.

"What country you from!?"

"Wh-What?" Nolan replied timidly, he was getting scared now.

"What ain't no country I ever heard of. They speak English in what?"

"What?" Nolan was worried.

"English, you motherf**ker, do you speak it?!"

"Yes! " Nolan quickly replied.

"Then you know what I'm saying?"

"Yes."

"Describe what Jillian Monroe looks like."

"What I-?"

"Say what again, say. What. Again. I dare you I double dare you motherf**ker, say what one more God damn time." The teacher said raising his gun to Nolan's head.

"She's, she's white."

"Go on."

"She's got blonde curly hair."

"Does she look like a bitch?"

"What?"

The teacher shot the gun again, this time aiming it just above Nolan's head. Everyone jumped a bit. Even Jillian.

"Does she look. Like. A bitch?"

"Nooo."

"Then why you try to f**k her like a bitch Nolan?"

"No."

"Yes you did, yes you did Nolan" Nolan was shaking. He was dazed at what was happening.

"You tried to f**k him and Jillian Monroe don't like to be fucked anyone except by Mr.Jay"

"You read the Bible Nolan?"

"Ye-yes"

"Well, there's this passage I got for you. Ezekiel 25? 17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men." He paused dramatically.

"Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepards the weak through the valley of darkness for he is truly his brother's keeper." The teacher began to lower his gun to Nolan's chest.

"And the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee, with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD. When I lay my vengeance upon thee." With that, the teacher pushed the trigger multiple times.

Nolan's heart stopped.

Then restarted. He was still alive. He touched his chest, just to make sure. You can never be too careful.

The teacher laughed and threw the gun at Nolan.

"It's a fake. The one with those clips that sound like a real gun." He began laughing.

"Now that is how you start the day. Great acting by the way. You even got the whole script down. Word for f**king word."

Well, that was certainly interesting. Well, I do feel bad for him though. He most certainly has lost his job.

(OOC:Yeah, you know where I got that from don't you? :P Oh well, if you think that this is going too far and over the top or is simply unrealistic I can just delete this. No hard feelings. I actually got most of this down by heart actually. :D)

Edited by Scopes

Kya had spotted Jake in the hallway with Emma, the one girl who usually hung out with Jillian. Kya looked concerned as she peered around the corner, but she had forgotten to stay out of sight of the jocks, who just happened to start walking down the hall.

"Well well well look who it is. Little Miss Runt has finally shown her true colors!" The team captain yelled, holding Kya's arm up as she struggled against him.

"Let's see how Miss Runt likes the lockers for a few hours!" He called as all the other jocks laughed retardedly.

"N-No!" I whimpered as the captain dragged me towards my locker. I braced myself as I opened it meekly, and the captain started to swing me towards it. 'This really is a bad day.' I thought as I closed my eyes, waiting for the pain to come.

After Emma left, Jake heard noises of a struggle and noticed some of the jocks about to shove Kya into her locker. He quickly ran and intercepted Kya, catching the arm of the team captain and freeing Kya. He glared daggers at the jock, "Why don't you back off before I have to make you meet the floor again Daniel?" Jake growled threateningly. Daniel took a step back and chuckled, "Heh, take the twerp, I'll deal with you later giant!" at that he and the others left. Jake turned back to have Kya, "Hey, you alright?" he asked.

Kya was trembling sitting with her arms wrapped around her knees. She nodded, eyes wide with fear. "Tha-Thank you..." she said softly, slowly standing and places what books she didn't need in her locker with trembling hands.

Jake smiled and nodded, "Sure thing. After this class let me know which class you have next and I'll walk you there." at this point the teacher called for Jake, the class made their way to the field, where Jake instructed the class on how to throw a discus properly. He showed them, a practiced motion he had done for years, it was a simple spin, but the outcome ended up with Jake hurling the discus far down the field. A proud smile showed on his face as he turned toward the others, "Anyone wanna try?" he said.

Kya felt her heartbeat speed up, 'Wait... No. No, Kya you are a solitary carbon based lifeform. You stay out of the way, you keep to the shadows, and you DON'T go falling for cute boys. Wait... Did I just think cute... UGH KYA GET IT TOGETHER.' she thought, her mind reeling. She came to the decision that, even if it was painful, she would stay with her usual route. Alone... But still thinking about him... When will it end?

Jillian stood where she was, blinking.

"Uh. Okay, is anyone else freaked out by the weirdo teacher?"

She laughed nervously.

"Well, I'm leaving, and I will be telling the principal about this."

She stuck her nose up in the air and walked out quickly.

In the principals office, she was seen right away.

"Jillian, what's wrong?"

"Mr.Boone is crazy! He used a fake gun on a student, cussed multiple times and even flipped over some tables. I think he should be fired. He is insane!"

"Oh, okay, don't worry Jillian. We'll look into this right away."

"Thank you."

Jillian smiled and walked out, and ran straight into a small girl.

Someone named.. Key? kelly? K... K....KYA!

"Watch where you're going, shrimp. This shirt cost two-hundred dollars!"

She pushed past Kya and walked to the bathroom to fix her makeup yet again.

(edited)

The class had ended and Jake went to find Kya to walk her to her class. "So what do you have next?" he asked her with a smile, not able to not realize how cute she looked. When Jill bumped her, he stood protectively next to Kya "Back off Jill" he said while glaring at her.

Edited by Strong Hooves

Kya sighed, stood, and collected her books. "I have French next..." she said quietly. Kya hefted a few heavy text books into her locker, and straightened something out so Jake couldn't see. "A-Alright I'm ready... T-T-Thanks for this..." she said holding a notebook under her arm as well as a small leather bound journal.

Jillian glared at Jake and Kya as she went past them.

Stupid Jake, what did he see in Kya? She was a mousy, small girl. Nothing but plain, and annoying.

She sighed.

Secretly, Jillian had had a crush on Jake for years.

But she couldn't let anyone know that.

She hurried to her last class of the day- Art.

Her favorite class.

But once again, no one knew that either.

(edited)

Jake sighed and shook his head, what was that girls problem? "Sorry about that Kya. Anyway, let's get going." he walked Kya to her class, keeping an eye out for the ones that were giving her a hard time. They got to her class and he smiled a her, "Well, I'll see ya around Kya" he said kindly as he turned to head to his last class.

Edited by Strong Hooves

Jillian sat in her art class, and as the bell rang, took out her newest sculpture.

It was a bust of Jake.

She'd been working on it for months, and it was almost perfect.

She just hoped that no one would tell Jake about it.

Emma walked in and sat down next to Jillian.

"Hey ems!"

"Hi.. Um. Jilly? S-someone called my mom and told her about my b-baby.."

"What?! Who would do that?!"

"I don't know."

"Who all did you tell?"

"You and a few other girls."

"Did you tell Vicky?"

"Yeah."

"It was probably her!"

"Why?"

"She likes to run her big mouth and get everyone in trouble."

Emma sighed.

"I- i think it was you, Jilly."

"What?!"

"You are the only one I told this morning, and the call was this morning."

"So what if I did?"

"How could you?! You're my best friend!"

"That's why I told. You need to get rid of it."

"It was none of you business!!!"

Emma ran out of the class and straight into Jake.

"Jake! It was Jillian! Sh-she told my mom!"

She sobbed loudly.

"And you know what, she- she has a crush on you! She always has! She even made a bust of you in art!"

Emma smiled angrily and pushed past Jake.

Jillian was right behind Emma when she'd told Jake, and now she was standing there, red faced.

"S-she's lying.."

Jillian glared at the floor and turned to go back to class.

Jakes eyes widened, when he heard about Jillians crush on him, he looked at her. "What?" he said in confusion and disbelief. Jillian? The rich snobby self-centered rich girl... had a crush on him?! He shook his head, rubbing a hand on his temple before turning to leave.

Jillian watched as Jake left, and her heart dropped.

He knew now.

And he didn't want her.

But, who could blame him?

Jillian tried not to start crying as she walked back to her art class.

She sat down in front of her bust of Jake and began to paint it- it was time to do that, at least.

Jillian decided that she would never show Jake this bust- and hopefully he would forget that she liked him.

The truth was- she'd liked him since they met in seventh grade.

But he didn't even care about her.

Jillian's day ended on a sad note, and she decided she wanted some Starbucks.

She got into her pink bug and started it up.

Three Day's Grace's "Animal" played from her stereo, and she turned it up.

She turned to leave the parking lot, and noticed people giving her weird looks.

She turned her music down and rolled the window down.

"What are you all looking at?!"

Someone came up to the car.

"Uh. You're listening to TDG?"

Jillian realized that she was still at school- and no one here knew the real her.

"Oh, sorry, that's my br-brother's CD."

She flipped to the stereo, where a Usher song was playing.

"Oooh, my fav!" She said, and waved, then rolled the window back up.

Secretly, Jillian hated Usher. With a passion.

Only until she reached the highway, she told herself.

It felt like her ears were bleeding.

Being perfect was hard work.

Jake spent the rest of the day in a mental struggle. <How... why does she like me?... Me for crying out loud... the one she called a freaking giant for... well for years.> She did nothing but give him crap ever since they met in middle school. He was the new kid, and she was the 'welcoming comittee'. Of course that only meant she was the first of many to pick on him.

He left in his jeep wrangler, a nice 2006 model, all white with large tires, perfect for off roading. He went home and dropped off his things, then changed into his running clothes. It was Friday, which meant a two mile run around town before work.

He had his own lawn mowing and trimming business that he used to make money for himself, and today was a big work day. He was excited because it was going to pay well, but he also dreaded it because it was Jillians father that hired him.

He started his run and noticed Jills bug parked at the Starbucks, he sighed and continued running, why was this bothering him so much? He didn't like her... right?

Kya left school and started walking home, 'Jake... Jake...' the name kept replaying itself in her mind. 'I don't really like him do I?... But he was so kind and... No. You have to be more vigilant... It was because you were paying attention to him that you got caught! But he's so nice... And... Well kinda cute...' she thought, as she argued with herself all the way to the homeless shelter. She slipped her backpack in her sleeping bag and said hi to a few of her "Family" members. She helped in the soup kitchen for a while, ate dinner then headed to bed, still battling in her thoughts.

Jillian noticed Jake run by Starbucks.

She sighed. He'd seen her car.

She grabbed her order- A mocha frappe- and left quickly.

This time she blasted whatever music she wanted, and didn't care who heard.

She was tired of this day.

When she got home, her day got even better.

Jake was there, working for her father.

"Daddy.. Why is that kid working here?!"

"He's a nice young man, and I need some work done."

"You couldn't ask me?"

"Jillian, darling, don't be silly. You haven't worked a day in your life."

With that, her father went up to his study.

It was true, but it still hurt.

She sighed, went upstairs and put on her bikini, which was a bright pink Juicy Couture suit.

She then went out back to her pool and put on some tanning lotion.

Maybe this would make her feel better.

Her butler brought out her favorite summertime drink- orange juice and mango juice combined into a smoothie.

Jake was working in the back yard with his shirt off, and Jillian had to admit, he had nice muscles.

She tried to ignore him.

"Miss? Is this yours? It was dropped off by your art teacher."

Jillian gasped in horror at the bust of Jake she'd made.

Apparently her art teacher had dropped it off, but Jillian wasn't so sure.

"U-Um, n-no! That is not mine!"

She grabbed it and tried to hide it beneath her towel, hide it from Jake.

Her heart pounded loudly and she put her sunglasses back on.

"Go get me another smoothie!"

She said, and put on some more sun tan lotion.

God, I hope Jake did not see that...

She thought to herself.

Jake had just finished mowing when he looked around and noticed Jillians butler handing her some kind of statue looking thing. But he wasn't sure what it was so he ignored it. He took the mower to the trailer he used to haul it around, lifting the heavy thing with relative ease and placing it on the trailer. He then went on to his next job, Mr. Monroes gardner had received a large load of mulch and fertilizer, and he had to take all of it into the shed in the yard. He went to work lifting the heavy bags and moving them. He had sunglasses on, so Jillian wouldn't notice him casting occasional sideways glances. He was a typical guy after all, he had to admit she was attractive, no matter how mean she was. He was still in denial the she even thought of him any different than that of 'the giant' as she said. He continued working, lifting up to two to three bags at a time, his muscles flexing in accordance to his work. He enjoyed physical labor, he felt that it gave him a sense of satisfaction to be able to get things done with his own two hands.

Kya sighed as she woke up, and checked on Garu, her red panda.

"Hey there," she whispered, "doing alright little guy? I couldn't sleep."

Kya fed Garu, and fell back asleep, after petting him absently for about a half an hour.