Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Random Request Shop

ChikaChan

(edited)

I am having some lack of drawing ideas lately,so why not open a request shop so I can draw other people oc's! x3 hopefully that might give me some ideas on what draw again ^^; I can only do 3 requests at a time tho! D: Here's a link if you wanna see my drawings ^^; http://sweetiebot3000.deviantart.com/ 

Edited by Princess Moony

The spirit of darkness, Vinicticum

Stallion. Dark putrid purple coat, parts of it look rotten. Grim bloody red mane and tail that seemed to flow. Completely black eyes. A black rose with many thorns on a red stem for a cutie mark. Unicorn horn that ends in a sharp tip.

(edited)

I made this oc about 4 years ago when I first became a brony and entered this site. To this day, still doesn't have a proper picture. Would you be able to draw Muddle (minus the watch)? Her cutie mark was of a butterfly casting an odd / large shadow (talent: Shadow puppets, uses her shadow to tell stories). If there's any more info you need, just let me know. 

Spoiler

muddle.jpg

Edited by Contrast

(edited)

Ooh! Ooh! Me, me!

Oh, er. Hold on, I need an actual idea. Wait, OCs? Can I ask for more Sweet Comfort?

leaning%20forward.png

Edited by Quinch
Reference picture, derp

(edited)

OMG, Moony finally made a request shop! O.o This is the moment we have all been waiting for! \(^o^)/

I would love you to draw my OC, it's the green one with the white bunny hoodie.

post-40262-0-47755800-1486264992_thumb.png

Uh, and could you draw her with the hoodie? :ooh:  That would be awesome!

Edited by Br O N Y

(edited)

Hello!

I would like to drop one if you are good at drawing by description and I don't care to be one of the first you draw if you can draw it

Description of character I'm requesting for is in the spoiler.

Spoiler

He's quadruped Dragonequus very similar to Discord in appearance has the same tail, same horns, and the same body except The front 2 legs are orange lions paws, the back 2 legs being red Dragon claws, He's a brighter than Discord, both his wings are yellow Pegasus wings, and has a normal pony head and muzzle.His mane is gray and feel free to choose the style of it. Lastly He's a bit smaller than Big Mac and a bit bigger than a normal pony.

No cutie mark since he doesn't have a pony flank.

Oh and it's ok if you can't draw by description feel free to say you can't

Edited by Maple Bat

On 6/9/2017 at 5:35 PM, Princess Moony said:

I am having some lack of drawing ideas lately,so why not open a request shop so I can draw other people oc's! x3 hopefully that might give me some ideas on what draw again ^^; I can only do 3 requests at a time tho! D: Here's a link if you wanna see my drawings ^^; http://sweetiebot3000.deviantart.com/ 

Can you try and draw my OC's mom? c: Who is also my OC? >.>

Canzetta Color Palette.jpg

Canzetta Intrigued.png

11 hours ago, Quinch said:

Hey, these look great! Love both the derplehood and the cheer.

thanks! ^^; I kinda been feeling a bit depressed these pass few days ._. so,it may take a lot longer for me to draw >~>