Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do feel like eating right now?

ManaMinori

30 minutes ago, BlueBrony said:

right now, I want chocolate. whatever form. candy bar, syrup, ice cream, pudding, milk, nuts, yes

This. Chocolate is all that is holy. 

I could go for some strawberry pocky sticks. It has been many months since I last had some. 

• Brohoof 3

I'd love a cheese sandwich right about now. It's not my favorite thing to eat but right now it sounds soooo comforting and nice, especially with several different kinds of cheese blended together. :proud:

• Brohoof 1

On 6/10/2017 at 8:14 AM, Kyoshi said:

This will come as a shock to nobody, but I am in the mood for some pizza. :3 Was talking with a friend earlier and I mentioned pizza, now I cannot get it out of my mind. XD 

I know that feeling. Pizza is always on my mind.

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Sir Floof said:

I know that feeling. Pizza is always on my mind.

I've noticed pizza is a wonderful thing to have on a Friday. Makes the day feel more special. :3 That is sorta the tradition I have, pizza on Friday, usually every other Friday.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Kyoshi said:

I've noticed pizza is a wonderful thing to have on a Friday. Makes the day feel more special. :3 That is sorta the tradition I have, pizza on Friday, usually every other Friday.

Friday is one of the best days of the week, so having pizza on a Friday would only make it better.

• Brohoof 1