Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who likes to go bowling?

BrawnyCharger

I love going bowling! Unfortunately, I'm pretty bad. I can do well on Wii bowling though! Nothing quite beats the thrill and atmosphere of being at a real alley though. I don't mind if I am not good. It's just fun! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 1

Sure! Bowling is not something I do often, but I enjoy it, mostly because when my friends and I go, there is always something to laugh about since none of us usually know what we're doing. XD If pizza, good music, and black/disco lights are involved, count me in! :) 

I think I've only ever been bowling twice in my life, It was a fun experience! 

I still remember getting 3 lucky strikes in a row before getting gutter balls the rest of the way....good times ^ ^

Me and my younger brother really enjoy bowling and often our dad joins us in the game. I'm apparently the most skilled out of everyone in the family and I learn the exact throw specs very quickly like I may start a game with a bad start but I very quickly get better at it as I get the exact patterns right. I also once got three strikes in a row around two years ago when I was bowling on a school camp. Everyone was amazed of how I managed to do that plus even I'm now able to somehow control the ball while it's rolling through the spiritual world but it's quite unpredictable as it don't work every time but it's improving as I'm getting older. :)

I would like to go bowling. Probably on my birthday, I will know how to curve a ball to get a strike. I got a score up to 300 on my phone app and likely up to 100 or more in real life.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I don't go bowling very often - The last time being over a year ago. However I do enjoy it quite a bit and it's usually a fun time to be had.

Edited by Cash In

085B8F1B-466C-4DA7-927F-5A3C1365837D.gif.bd04f516680f4485524ff68aad634f8c.gif

A group of friends goes bowling the first Tuesday of every month and I typically join them. Still have a lot of work to do on my form, but I've learned a few things!

So, I'm left handed and I'm left eye dominant. However, it only feels natural rolling and throwing things with my right hand, so I have to bowl with my right hand. I had a hard time not putting too much of a left spin on the ball and sending it straight for the gutter. Finally got that under control and learned that I can only manage the spin on a ball that's 14 pounds or heavier. Less than that and there's nothing I can do.

• Brohoof 1

I've been on a couple leagues. I have two of my own bowling balls, a ball that has a strong curve and one with a weaker curve. My strong curve ball, also known as my strike ball is a Ebonite Lane Breaker 7141.jpg

My weaker curving ball, also known as my spare ball is a Brunswick Power Groove Reactive Gr1+11.8.jpg

My highest bowling score so far is a 242. The most strikes I've bowled in a row is 7. I have also bowled several clean games. A clean game occurs when you pick up all your strikes and spares, not leaving a single open frame. An open frame is any frame that has neither a strike or a spare. As you can see, bowling is one of the sports I'm very passionate about. 

• Brohoof 1

I like bowling and I have to say I'm good at it....50% of the time. but I'd just roll with it.

Why did this thread remind me of this?

Spoiler

anyways, I wouldn't mind going to bowl a few times. I haven't done it in awhile but doing it again could be pretty fun.

. I used to bowl but i was horrible. I only ever got as high as 160 in scoring. Main reason being the alleys are rigged against me all the time. I'm trying to get my friends to go bowling, but thet are the type of peeps to just sleep all day.

• 3 months later...

Bowling is fun. I am not very good at it and I still need the bumpers up but it never ceases to entertain me.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...