Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Need Help with OC

MonsoonVisionz

So basically I have a new OC I need help thinking of a name for her.

She is a mare, a palomino colored mare, who is a warpony in fall out equestria or use to be, before the world ended. She is stubborn, hard headed, prideful, feisty , loves treasure hunting, adventuring, and spelunking, I need name ideas, please! 

Image of her : 

new_oc__needs_a_name___comment_suggestio

(edited)

It can be a subject from which you take multiple points. One example is having OCs named after skin like Sunburn and Erythema, who are twins. One thing you always get with sunburns is redness of the skin. Just an example.

It doesn't really have to be anything deep. It could just be a naming convention that her family or community has been following for generations, which I think is a valid enough reason for any MLP OC.

Edited by Liquid

Hiya, @Ezerona! Since you are asking for advice on your OC, I moved your thread over to Original Character Help so that it can receive the attention it deserves. Thanks! :) 

Camilla?  That's not exactly a 'pony' name - I should know; none of my Blackwaters are traditionally named.  Because of that, I suppose it could work...

But keep in mind, if she's from pre-war Equestria, she'd probably be named traditionally... unless you're willing to come up with a reason WHY it's simply a "normal" name.  And there are reasons...

As for Camilla... well, if you wanna go more like the show/story, then perhaps some "C" names would help?

Cacophony (loud) - Contemptuous (irritable) - Cantankerous (grumpy) - Courageous (brave) - Crass (rude) - Cynical (snarky)

The above C words could potentially match up with others to make a fitting moniker for a war pony:

Cacophony Stronghoof (possible nickname, "Fanny")

Contemptuous Pride

Cantankerous Sword

Courageous Curmudgeon (possible nickname, "Curri")

... and so on.

Maybe you're already taken with Camilla... but give these suggestions at least a thought, wouldja?

Thank you for your time.  *bows*