Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Forum based eldar tabletop army that consist of forum members!

MickeyAdaptus

(edited)

I have come up with a rather interesting idea.

This topic is where people can have an own unit/vehicle character in a digital tabletop army that will consist of forum member's characters.

If it ends up having a lot of members, it might even come to a similar size of this (this is how a digital tabletop army looks in general.) http://seventh-webroster.rhcloud.com/seventh/web/printPreview.html?modeFilter=simple

If you want to apply for this thing:

1. Choose a unit from the Eldar from the Eldar tab, it can be anything from there, from a Guardian defender to an actual Wraithknight, it is all allowed! (Units from the Harlequin tab is also allowed since they are technically Eldar.)

2. Shared squads with other forums members are also allowed! For example, in a squad, there are around 8 units. You could pair your own character into the squad of an another forum member if both the people want this. (Normally if you choose a unit you will become the Exarch/squad leader of that unit, but if you want to be a regular soldier in that unit, please write it down.)

3. While the following is going to be optional, you are allowed to have a custom name! If you are not comfortable with using your username into your character, you can always choose a custom name. (If you do choose to stay with your regular username, leave the custom name part empty in your post.)

4. This digital tabletop army will not be uploaded or shared anywhere else. (Unless given permission by the staff of the forums, I won't be sending this digital thing to anyone else for the safety and privacy of all the participants.)

To find the Eldar and Harlequins tab, simply click the Army book page and there you can find them. If anybody would like to know anything about a certain detail you don't understand or do not know about regarding some of the units/wargear, feel free to post your question! (PM is also allowed, tough posting it here might be better so other participants also will be able to read, that way the same questions about those things can be avoided.)

I will be updating the army list every time someone applies, so updates will be coming really fast every time someone applies in this topic!

(ps, I apologise if I posted this in the wrong forum section, I did not know where to post this, so the forum games page seemed like the best place for me.)

Have fun :)!

(the unit thing where you can build your own digital tabletop armies I was talking about http://seventh-webroster.rhcloud.com/seventh/web/index.html#!/rosterCreator)

large.jpeg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the current result of what is building up now :D 

http://seventh-webroster.rhcloud.com/seventh/web/printPreview.html?modeFilter=simple

*updated list

Edited by Mickey Adaptus
  • Brohoof 2

Just now, Mickey Adaptus said:

@Lord Bradley Nice choice, Yvraine is a character they added in the latest edition :D.

You want a specefic name for your character or just your username.

(if left blank i am going to assume you want your default username :)

"Vitalentus" is the custom name I choose :catface:

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Mickey Adaptus said:

Sure! Infact Eldrad Ulthran is probbly my second most favorite character out there xD.

Do you want to use a specific name for your character or just use your username?

Custom name... Welp you know what they say, go big or go home.

Calbius The Ethereal Reaper 

It's the only thing better than a name, a name and an awesome title!

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Skylord Nexus said:

Custom name... Welp you know what they say, go big or go home.

Calbius The Ethereal Reaper 

It's the only thing better than a name, a name and an awesome title!

Cool! Going to apply it now :)! (really awsome name i have to admit, really fits with the army)

I don't exactly understand the whole thing, as I don't play Warhammer 40,000 but @Mickey Adaptus seems very into it, so if a Lord of Change is a possible pick, then could I try to join as that? How would this work?

Also, if the "custom name" is a thing, then could you name me Xenagos?

• Brohoof 1

@OracleOfTwilight

Basically just topic is just for show, its just something where people will have a own character in a digital tabletop army, its just something that makes for a fun experience (and it just fan too look back to :)

And while the Lord of Change is really great, i am not sure if it would fit really great into an eldar army xD (considering chaos and eldar are big enemies and all.) Tough i am planning on making a chaos version to, there the lord of change will defnitly fit!

(Xenagos is also a super cool name, i really like it! Reminds me from a member of the adaptes mechanicus)

Spoiler

99070116001_AdMechTechPriestDominus01.jp

1 hour ago, Mickey Adaptus said:

Cool! Going to apply it now :)! (really awsome name i have to admit, really fits with the army)

Wait, I wasn't informed titles were a thing!

Now, I don't know much about Eldar, but I'm wondering if there is an inquisitor or paladin aspect of some kind?

If so, I'd like "Vitalentus, The Grand Templar",

And if not, " Vitalentus, The Indifferent Watcher"